Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 22-10-2010, 02:52 AM   #1381
indianinthemachine

Default no

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabbathcrazy View Post
Are you FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!! Your seriously trying to say a spread out chemtrail is a entity.

No that's not what I'm saying. If you want a real answer....try being respectful and asking nicely.

Thanks,

Dieter
indianinthemachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2010, 02:53 AM   #1382
indianinthemachine

Default ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
Go figure the Galactic federation of light is taking credit for the sightings over NY..I knew that was coming..ps the ships were still in their cloaks..
What does what you say, have to do with the truth?

thanks, Dieter
Old 22-10-2010, 05:56 AM   #1383
poorbutterfly
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light
And why do the channeled beings expect to be believed about who they say they are without proving their credentials?

A mark that most channelers who publicise these kinds of messages are either flat-out charlatans or gullible people being exploited by negative, misleading energies is that they don't demand this basic level of proof for themselves before accepting and promoting the communications as genuine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrindigo View Post
Those are some good points. I agree, they are an indication of fraudulent intentions. It's not all the channelers either, as you have pointed out. It takes a fool to be fooled. Like you said, the fact that some people don't question the channelers is equally as bad.
Concerning whether or not to believe channeled information, I think it can be taken in much the same way as Thomas Paine explained about believing the scriptures of "revealed religions". Here is an excerpt from his work titled "Age of Reason":

Quote:
CHAPTER II - OF MISSIONS AND REVELATIONS

EVERY national church or religion has established itself by pretending some special mission from God, communicated to certain individuals. The Jews have their Moses; the Christians their Jesus Christ, their apostles and saints; and the Turks their Mahomet; as if the way to God was not open to every man alike.

Each of those churches shows certain books, which they call revelation, or the Word of God. The Jews say that their Word of God was given by God to Moses face to face; the Christians say, that their Word of God came by divine inspiration; and the Turks say, that their Word of God (the Koran) was brought by an angel from heaven. Each of those churches accuses the other of unbelief; and, for my own part, I disbelieve them all.

As it is necessary to affix right ideas to words, I will, before I proceed further into the subject, offer some observations on the word 'revelation.' Revelation when applied to religion, means something communicated immediately from God to man.

No one will deny or dispute the power of the Almighty to make such a communication if he pleases. But admitting, for the sake of a case, that something has been revealed to a certain person, and not revealed to any other person, it is revelation to that person only. When he tells it to a second person, a second to a third, a third to a fourth, and so on, it ceases to be a revelation to all those persons. It is revelation to the first person only, and hearsay to every other, and, consequently, they are not obliged to believe it.It is a contradiction in terms and ideas to call anything a revelation that comes to us at second hand, either verbally or in writing. Revelation is necessarily limited to the first communication. After this, it is only an account of something which that person says was a revelation made to him; and though he may find himself obliged to believe it, it cannot be incumbent on me to believe it in the same manner, for it was not a revelation made to me, and I have only his word for it that it was made to him.

When Moses told the children of Israel that he received the two tables of the commandments from the hand of God, they were not obliged to believe him, because they had no other authority for it than his telling them so; and I have no other authority for it than some historian telling me so, the commandments carrying no internal evidence of divinity with them. They contain some good moral precepts such as any man qualified to be a lawgiver or a legislator could produce himself, without having recourse to supernatural intervention. [NOTE: It is, however, necessary to except the declamation which says that God 'visits the sins of the fathers upon the children'. This is contrary to every principle of moral justice.--Author.]

When I am told that the Koran was written in Heaven, and brought to Mahomet by an angel, the account comes to near the same kind of hearsay evidence and second hand authority as the former. I did not see the angel myself, and therefore I have a right not to believe it.
poorbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2010, 07:03 AM   #1384
alecksander

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
if they're engineering a fake alien invasion, they're doing a poor job of it...nobody is afraid, if anything most people seem thrilled with all the UFO activity.

fail.
Wait until they start killing people, and then blaming their 'UFO's'.. that will get the masses scared.

It's just like the 9/11 operation, but replace 'terrorists' with 'ET'.

Such a sick, sad world we live in
alecksander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2010, 11:33 PM   #1385
sabbathcrazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianinthemachine View Post
No that's not what I'm saying. If you want a real answer....try being respectful and asking nicely.

Thanks,

Dieter
Well you gave us a link and expected us to think its credible.
sabbathcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2010, 11:51 AM   #1386
king triad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianinthemachine View Post
What does what you say, have to do with the truth?

thanks, Dieter
What does what you say have to do with the truth?..your just a cult follower..
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2010, 12:03 PM   #1387
phemohilia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alecksander View Post
Wait until they start killing people, and then blaming their 'UFO's'.. that will get the masses scared.

It's just like the 9/11 operation, but replace 'terrorists' with 'ET'.

Such a sick, sad world we live in

I have NO doubt that this has probably been discussed "behind closed doors".... I bet a lot of those talks would curl our hair!!!
phemohilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 10:08 PM   #1388
fr3d
Inactive

Activity in NY again

http://wirednewyork.com/webcam3/

Last edited by fr3d; 22-11-2010 at 10:25 PM.
fr3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 12:08 AM   #1389
malkor

they look like reflection artifacts.
malkor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 12:14 AM   #1390
zephiloyd

I wish I knew what they were doing and why they were doing it, and how long they plan on doing it for. It is amazing but monotonous as well.
zephiloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 12:27 AM   #1391
zephiloyd

Old 23-11-2010, 12:31 AM   #1392
zephiloyd

Old 23-11-2010, 12:41 AM   #1393
zephiloyd

Hmm

40 days since the display on 13th Oct, maybe a bigger event 40 days from today, which is 1.1.11.

They like elevens!
Old 23-11-2010, 01:17 AM   #1394
gwynned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiloyd View Post
I wish I knew what they were doing and why they were doing it, and how long they plan on doing it for. It is amazing but monotonous as well.

Totally get it.
gwynned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 07:48 PM   #1395
indianinthemachine

Default free thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
What does what you say have to do with the truth?..your just a cult follower..
I'm a free thinker not a cult follower, thanks.