Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 19-02-2010, 10:07 AM   #1241
consciousness
Inactive

Interesting thread.
I'm gonna throw something at you people and see if you agree ?

All these "aliens are coming on this and this date and time etc." i do believe it's true.

Aliens definetly come and go on this planet on a regular basis, and these "announcements" are not being reported in the media, but are happening.
consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2010, 12:07 PM   #1242
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwsctnuk View Post
Look forward to it, genuinly. Another poster on another forum stated:

"I dont believe that if we can achieve telekinesis.....we are to far off. check 4:40 in thevideo - Creation of Fire using Chi Energy"

Yeah Like I thought, who ever created that wiki page is being very biased and narrow minded.. as it is not a myth, its just people can pick at the thieory and as usual explain stuff with blanks..

From what I gather, its not that only %10-%30 or so of our brain works... its what is used at once...

"%10 of our brain myth" is a misleading statement...

basically because we don't know a definite %... and it can vary, some think this means its a myth..

No its just work in progress, and one we we know for a fact is the brain only uses a small amount of the brain at one given moment.. And like I say there has been tests done with LSD which show an increase to up top around %60 .. and anyone who has done LSD before will make sense of that!

Here is a little reports I came across..

Quote:
Research Report
Dormancy of the Human Brain
Dormant Brain Research and Development Laboratory
T.D.A. Lingo, Director

The human brain is only 10% functional, at best.
The first to outline this theory, later proved a fact by others, was Australian Neurology Nobel Laureate Sir John Eccles. (Lecture: University of Colorado, University Memorial Center Boulder, July 31, 1974.) "The brain indicates its powers are endless."

In England, John Lorber did autopsies on hydrocephalics. This illness causes all but the 1/6th inch layer of brain tissue to be dissolved by acidic spinal fluid. He tested the IQ's of patients before and during the disease. His findings showed that IQ remained constant up to death. Although over 90% of brain tissue was destroyed by the disease, it had no impact on what we consider to be normal intelligence.

Russian neurosurgeon Alexandre Luria proved that the 1/3 bulk of frontal lobes are mostly dormant. He did this by performing ablation experiments on persons. He gave physiological and psychological tests before, cut out parts and whole frontal lobes, the re-tested after. His conclusion: removal of part or all of frontal lobes causes no major change in brain function, (some change in mood alteration). The frontal lobes are mostly dormant, asleep. (Luria, A.R. "Frontal Lobes and the Regulation of Behavior." In: K.H. Pribram and A.R. Luria, Editors, Psychophysiology of the Frontal Lobes. New York, and London, Academic Press, 1973)

Finally, the human brain contains 10 billion neurons, mostly in the outer layer of brain cortex. the function of these currently dominant cells is fairly clear. but the brain also contains 120 billion glial cells. Aside from some secondary nurturing of neurons, the primary function of the glia is not clear. What big bang mirical awaits mankind within these mysteries?

Today, most would agree without argument that the potential of the human brain is infinite. Thus, to state that a person uses 10%, 5%, or even 1% of their potential brain capacity (infinity) is overly generous.

The point is this: There is no dispute among honestly rational experts about the latent potential of the human think box. There is only friendly dispute about how much and what still awaits us, patiently to be self-discovered between each set of ears. Hence, the wisdom of intuitive folksay was correct: "The human brain is only 10% functional." John Eccles thinks that number is too high. "How can you calculate a percentage of infinity?"
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2010, 04:22 PM   #1243
baxter

October 15 will be interesting
baxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2010, 04:34 PM   #1244
mountainwarrior

read the first post of this thread, i can't believe this is getting so much attention.

i got news for you folks.

THIS IS STAGED ALIEN INVASION PROGRAMMING.

ANYONE WHO 'CHANNELS' SHIT IS BS GOVERNMENT SATELLITE MIND CONTROL.

WAKE UP DAMNIT!

THE ONLY ALIENS THAT ARE COMING ARE THE KUIPER BELT ALIENS!

THEY ARE COMING TO END THE NWO!
You will do me justice to remember that I have always strenuously supported the right of every man to his own opinion, however different that opinion might be to mine. He who denies to another this right, makes a slave to himself to his present opinion, because he precludes himself the right of changing it. The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason. I have never used any other and trust I never shall.
mountainwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2010, 07:45 PM   #1245
lyricusmagna

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainwarrior View Post
read the first post of this thread, i can't believe this is getting so much attention.

i got news for you folks.

THIS IS STAGED ALIEN INVASION PROGRAMMING.

ANYONE WHO 'CHANNELS' SHIT IS BS GOVERNMENT SATELLITE MIND CONTROL.

WAKE UP DAMNIT!

THE ONLY ALIENS THAT ARE COMING ARE THE KUIPER BELT ALIENS!

THEY ARE COMING TO END THE NWO!
Part of the KBA are quite a few civilizations of the "Galactic Federation' as many have called it. I wouldn't say bullshit exactly if I were you.
lyricusmagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2010, 09:07 PM   #1246
dynamic27

The EVIL ALIENS are already down here. They are mimicking the human body. Yes, there is good and bad in everything....
dynamic27 is offline   Reply With Quote