Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2010, 09:52 PM   #821
gallifrey
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by infidelyork View Post
Alien 1: Hey, we're short of staff, any ideas?
Alien 2: Well... I've got this 11 year old... he's seen 'Galaxy Quest' a couple of times. Any good?
Alien 1: 11 years old? Jeez.. have you trained him at all?
Alien 2: Well he already has a food hygiene certificate, do you think he needs it?
Alien 1: Give him 28 hours on the simulator and make him a General.
Alien 2: Yeah ri... Oh shit, you're serious??....
Oooh, much better!

A General and an Ambassador. His mission: save Milton Keynes
Old 10-03-2010, 10:01 PM   #822
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by gallifrey View Post
Oooh, much better!

A General and an Ambassador. His mission: save Milton Keynes
Never gana happen, MK is well beyond saving.

Yous think this thread is barking,

Ya ought see those concrete cows lol
Old 10-03-2010, 10:01 PM   #823
moondancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gallifrey View Post
Perhaps King_Triad's aliens and fil's aliens are warring factions, using the Earth as a secret battleground. I suspect they have been here for years, and worked against each other to be the first to give humans enlightenment and freedom.

Or maybe they just play dominoes, get drunk, and pop down here in a spaceship to scare locals and hav a laugh about it later....I can picture it now:

Alien1: And then yeah, we got this chef and told him he was our 'chosen one', and he was to spread a message of love and hope to the human race!

Alien2: No way! LOLZ!

Alien1: Yeah, then we rammed a rod up his ass, and told him it was for the greater good of his species! ROFL.

Alien2: You're so bad!!!

ALien1: Yeah. He asked for a communicator, so he could get in touch with us. I told him just to use the power of his mind.

Alien2: Oh, no! I bet he's down there now having crazy thoughts. LOL. Perhaps we should, like, send a signal or something??
Quote:
Originally Posted by infidelyork View Post
Alien 1: Hey, we're short of staff, any ideas?
Alien 2: Well... I've got this 11 year old... he's seen 'Galaxy Quest' a couple of times. Any good?
Alien 1: 11 years old? Jeez.. have you trained him at all?
Alien 2: Well he already has a food hygiene certificate, do you think he needs it?
Alien 1: Give him 28 hours on the simulator and make him a General.
Alien 2: Yeah ri... Oh shit, you're serious??....
Stop.. aww dont

Thing is.. who knows?! maybe they are who/what they say they are! surely us lot should be in the business of being open minded to anything

I just find the whole thing fascinating to watch/read.. how mad to be on a forum where someone believes he can call motherships down and has done, quite successfully, 27times before.. and a telepathic chef who is waging the war on abductions whilst knocking up the Days Special.. great stuff!

Cant believe its been moved to rantsville, now im guna have to log in more
Old 10-03-2010, 11:34 PM   #824
amabus

Quote:
Originally Posted by filinfinland View Post
The mandate wasn't issued on behalf of the earth, it was issued on behalf of the governors of the cell to the andromedans. Earths wishes don't come into it anymore. I think we are a bit too far down the track for pussy footing. I can think of no other single event that would even begin to address our situation. We're screwed without it.

And where is the argument about intervention. Half the people on this forum identify with an et origin. You might be hard pushed in the exopolitics community to find someone who thought they were human enough to count as sovereign beings.

It's a difficult question and my head hurts.

Later,more
NOTHING happens on Earth now without Gaia's consent. Did you really think she would allow a male who openly disrespects females to bring more domination to this planet? Those days are over, my friend. Gaia is in charge of Her destiny.
Old 11-03-2010, 12:00 AM   #825
subl1minal

This thread is turning into a hilarious joke..

''God said this, GANTRY said this, BROTHERS OF THE NORTH EAST STAR FORBIDS THE SUNRAYS FROM SAVING THE EARTH''

Do you know how arrogant and pathetic some of you sound? let alone Fil taking everyone for a ride.
Old 11-03-2010, 09:34 AM   #826
filinfinland

Default So long

Ok, i will write an ending for anyone who has bothered to read through the whole thing, although now that it has been moved to the rant room, that is unlikely.

Nothing happens without a reason, and usually a lot more than 1.

I gained a lot out of this, some of the suggestions i received ie from lightkynge, helped me to put the final pieces together. I learned that there will be stiff opposition to these ideas.

This was the ufo section on david ickes web site and look at how many sceptics there are, even here.

So what happened?. Well we know what didn't happen, but is there some greater lesson to be gained from this?.

I believe there is and i will end this hokey thread with this insight.

One of the side effects of a heirarchical system is the tendency of those born within it to look for a leader. Apparently there were a number of people reading this who looked at me in this way.

The governors of the cell allowed me to make a tit out of myself for this reason. You don't need leaders.

You are now free to look at my information without expectations about me. I ain't gonna save you, that's up to you.

If the truth is anywhere to be found, it is in you. If there is anything in this information that is true, it will resonate with the truth that is in you.

Maybe this is the reason why all who try to do what i did fail. To show you that no-one is going to bring them here for you, you have to call them yourselfs.

There is little doubt of the need for intervention. As soon as those ships show up, the petro-chemical industry and military industrial complex are obsolete. You can be sure those things don't run on diesel and throw lumps of lead.

So maybe that is what this is about. You have to become so desperate for assistance that you call for it yourselfs, just like i did, in public, without fear.

I believe that there is still hope, my only concern is that if the awakening does not start soon, the ascended earth is going to be a rather thinly populated place.

We are not alone, but it seems that you are.

The end

Last edited by filinfinland; 11-03-2010 at 11:31 AM. Reason: lost the will to live
Old 12-03-2010, 08:08 PM   #827
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

At the OP's request i have closed this thread.

Given that the thread recieved many responses betond fil's last post i have moved those posts into a new thread here where members can further the discussion in respect of the new avenue of discussion in regard to the galactic federation etc.

This thread will remain closed.

Thanks
Closed Thread