Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 19-02-2009, 05:10 PM   #21
chipstyxx

Thanks for sharing that anthony65. It is definitely weird! In fact it seemed to me like the word 'weird' was one of the triggers. It really does seem like another personality comes through when she swings her hair, says 'goodness' and starts to look around like she's just appeared in the room that very second. Seeing as the interview is discussing her break up between her and Justin Timberlake it must be 6 or 7 years ago at least. So this means even all those years ago she was showing signs of serious mental illness / multiple personalities and no-one close to her did anything or thought anything about it?

I posted on the 'stepford wives' thread how I saw 'Mona Lisa' being flashed up in one of her videos. Another poster pointed out she also has a song called 'MonaLisa'. Apparently 'Mona Lisa' is a favourite code word for programmers, there is loads of this stuff in her videos and in song lyrics that look like references to multiples/alters.

I've watched her antics with interest since the head shaving incident. I also thought she was displaying multiple personalities with the whole british accent/wig thing. Also interesting that apparently she wrote '666' on her head and claimed she was the devil when she was in re-hab. Sounds like programming breaking down. Now she is back under control (no doubt drugged up) with her Daddy, who was once a violent drunk and likes to dress as an evil killer clown ( just at Halloween apparently )
Her family were happy to have her patched up as soon as possible after her breakdown, so they could start making money out of her again. If it were your daughter wouldn't you just want her to take time out and recover or even jack it in if necessary?
chipstyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2009, 05:17 PM   #22
kiwimaj
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hank View Post
Hmm, I don't see any traces of tears when she suddenly whips her head to the right, changes her voice and says "Oh, weird" then looks at the repeorter and goes "hello" in the same girly voice. And then she says "Uhm" in the other voice and straight after puts her hand in front of her mouth as if that surprised her and goes "oh my goodness, hello, eww strong brittney"!
Notice how she is looking and pointing to her right as she says that last part, its also not until then that she really begins to cry.
I am no professional but I think this looks very much like two personallities clashing and "sad brittney" don't like "strong brittney" much!
I also noticed how she sat with her head cocked looking serious right up until the reporter says "spasm" (in a weird way), then she suddenly sits up straight, and imo something happens to her at about 0.41.

Anyway, just my observations, poor girl , she is def fucked up, whatever the reason

Well spotted Hank...looking at it (again) it is just as you point out...she suddenly changes when that word is mentioned...that interviewer is just another cogg in the agenda, the ruling scum..shame on her for using Britney in this way, making her out to be a complete lune when she is the one who pushed that trigger....disgraceful.

kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2009, 05:19 PM   #23
codie
Inactive

[QUOTE=size_of_light;813594]Did she just say "Oh my goodness! Hello! Eww...strawberries!' ?

QUOTE]

LOL STRAWBERRIES.........
codie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2009, 07:11 AM   #24
anthony65
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipstyxx View Post
Thanks for sharing that anthony65. It is definitely weird! In fact it seemed to me like the word 'weird' was one of the triggers. It really does seem like another personality comes through when she swings her hair, says 'goodness' and starts to look around like she's just appeared in the room that very second. Seeing as the interview is discussing her break up between her and Justin Timberlake it must be 6 or 7 years ago at least. So this means even all those years ago she was showing signs of serious mental illness / multiple personalities and no-one close to her did anything or thought anything about it?

I posted on the 'stepford wives' thread how I saw 'Mona Lisa' being flashed up in one of her videos. Another poster pointed out she also has a song called 'MonaLisa'. Apparently 'Mona Lisa' is a favourite code word for programmers, there is loads of this stuff in her videos and in song lyrics that look like references to multiples/alters.

I've watched her antics with interest since the head shaving incident. I also thought she was displaying multiple personalities with the whole british accent/wig thing. Also interesting that apparently she wrote '666' on her head and claimed she was the devil when she was in re-hab. Sounds like programming breaking down. Now she is back under control (no doubt drugged up) with her Daddy, who was once a violent drunk and likes to dress as an evil killer clown ( just at Halloween apparently )
Her family were happy to have her patched up as soon as possible after her breakdown, so they could start making money out of her again. If it were your daughter wouldn't you just want her to take time out and recover or even jack it in if necessary?
Poor Britney!

The interviewer also seems to place emphasis on the word "Break-Up".

And the places "London", "Mexico"

And then Britney says "yes, it was kind of weird", immediately followed by the change of character and repitition of the word "weird".

The interviewers hand movements seemed very expressive.

And Britney definitely says "Strawberry" not "Strong Britney".

I've listened to this a few times now and no way is she saying "Strong Britney"...
anthony65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2009, 07:13 AM   #25
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony65 View Post
And Britney definitely says "Strawberry" not "Strong Britney".

I've listened to this a few times now and no way is she saying "Strong Britney"...
If you're sure, then I'm back on the 'Britney is brainwashed' bandwagon!

Somebody post the NLP eye-accessing cues I mentioned earlier. It's very interesting to compare them to her eye movements in this clip.

And maybe 'strawberries' is a smell they used on her to trigger a certain alter?

Last edited by size_of_light; 20-02-2009 at 07:15 AM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2009, 12:43 PM   #26
anthony65
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
If you're sure, then I'm back on the 'Britney is brainwashed' bandwagon!

Somebody post the NLP eye-accessing cues I mentioned earlier. It's very interesting to compare them to her eye movements in this clip.

And maybe 'strawberries' is a smell they used on her to trigger a certain alter?
I'm as sure as I can be.

Maybe someone who is good with computers and all that stuff can analyze the clip to make sure, but listen to it again and make up your own mind.

And listen to how she says it (given what she's just been doing prior to this). It doesn't sound as if she's saying "strong Britney" at all. It's more of a girly greeting.
Old 20-02-2009, 12:47 PM   #27
particlezen

it's definately "strawberry". she holds her finger up as if she's referring to her nail colour.

"Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect."
particlezen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2009, 12:59 PM   #28
armoured_amazon

Might be of note...

Britney Spears demands strawberry-scented candles
February 4th, 2009

Britney Spears has asked for strawberry-scented candles in her dressing room for her upcoming tour, according to the Daily Mirror.

The troubled singer is touring with the Pussycat Dolls on an exhausting 33-gig schedule, beginning in New Orleans next month.

According to Pussycat Dolls lead singer Nicole Scherzinger, Britney has asked for a backstage prayer room.

Nicole told the newspaper that the backstage area will also be holistic and alcohol will be banned.

There will instead be white lilies, strawberry-scented candles and fruit platters in her dressing room.

“Britney is a good friend of mine. I’m looking forward to getting together and having some quiet prayer meetings with her,” she added.

Meanwhile, people yearning for a bit of summer can use candles as part of a sultry Mediterranean theme in their homes, it has been claimed.

According to the Evening Gazette, redecorating is an inexpensive way to feel better about the economy and the gloomy winter weather.

March 9, 2003
Britney Spears On A Strawberry Diet

The Sunday Mirror reports that when Britney Spears travelled back to the States from London on a British Airways Concorde flight, she caused a huge fuss checking whether the special meal ordered for her was on board the jet before it took off for its speedy journey across the Atlantic. “Her special meal consisted of a strawberry yogurt, strawberry dessert, followed by a strawberry platter swilled down with a strawberry herbal tea,” a passenger revealed. “Her 15-plus entourage made such a fuss about it I began to wonder if Britney’s people knew something about strawberries I didn’t.”
http://popdirt.com/britney-spears-on...ry-diet/13806/

Steal Britney’s Strawberry Style

Posted by kim on July 16, 2007

Britney Spears was seen last month in Beverly Hills wearing a Kenneth Jay Lane Clear Strawberry Necklace.

Kenneth Jay Lane Clear Strawberry Necklace

Kenneth Jay Lane Clear Strawberry Necklace is the necklace to own! Electroplated 18 karat braided chain necklace with resin strawberry pendant. Gold leaves and crystal seed detail.

Quote:
"In 1963 the Beatles appeared on the Ed Sullivan show. They combined rock and mystical music, long hair, and Hindu worship...Drugs were suggested in many of their songs: "Yellow Submarine" (a "submarine" is a "downer"), "Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds" (the initials of the main words are LSD), "Hey Jude" (a song about methadrine), "Strawberry Fields" (where opium is grown to avoid detection) and "Norwegian Wood" (a British term for marijuana).
http://www.illuminati-news.com/art-a...er-culture.htm
^^^ Oz/alter switch reference?

Last edited by armoured_amazon; 20-02-2009 at 01:00 PM.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2009, 01:04 PM   #29
supertzar

She does not say strawberry. Listen to it. 'Strongbritney' sounds more like it. Either way, it is clear she is switching personalities like crazy. Believe it or not, there may have been several switches in just a few seconds there.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2009, 01:06 PM   #30
starstuff

Britney makes a definite hand gesture when she says "strawberry" or "strong Britney" - I'm not sure which it is, I listened to it several times and "strong Britney" sounded like a stretch of the imagination at first, but then when pausing it right when she sticks her index finger in the air and starting it again the initial sound seems like "ong" not "aw" so maybe it is "strong Britney" after all... I dunno. Whichever phrase it is, it's something important to her, there's no way that was an accidental gesture.

At any rate, the sudden girly head on one side movement, the looking round like she doesn't have a clue where she is or what's happening, the surprised "hello" - tbh it doesn't really matter whether she says "strawberry" or "strong Britney", either way round it's clear she's just switched alters. It's really disturbing viewing.

I know it's horrible of me, but I would love to be able to talk to her and say "spasm" with that interlaced-fingers-coming-apart gesture that the interviewer used and see what happens next.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Either way, it is clear she is switching personalities like crazy. Believe it or not, there may have been several switches in just a few seconds there.
Agreed.

Last edited by starstuff; 20-02-2009 at 01:09 PM.
starstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2009, 01:06 PM   #31
armoured_amazon

Quote:
She does not say strawberry. Listen to it. 'Strongbritney' sounds more like it. Either way, it is clear she is switching personalities like crazy. Believe it or not, there may have been several switches in just a few seconds there.
It's like she's bumped into two people she knows, either in her head or someone just interrupted the interview, then she switches into child Britney.
Old 20-02-2009, 01:08 PM   #32
particlezen

Strawberry Saroyan wrote a fairly condemning article about Britney in 2000.

"Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect."
Old 20-02-2009, 01:10 PM   #33
anthony65
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
Might be of note...

Britney Spears demands strawberry-scented candles
February 4th, 2009

Britney Spears has asked for strawberry-scented candles in her dressing room for her upcoming tour, according to the Daily Mirror.

The troubled singer is touring with the Pussycat Dolls on an exhausting 33-gig schedule, beginning in New Orleans next month.

According to Pussycat Dolls lead singer Nicole Scherzinger, Britney has asked for a backstage prayer room.

Nicole told the newspaper that the backstage area will also be holistic and alcohol will be banned.

There will instead be white lilies, strawberry-scented candles and fruit platters in her dressing room.

“Britney is a good friend of mine. I’m looking forward to getting together and having some quiet prayer meetings with her,” she added.

Meanwhile, people yearning for a bit of summer can use candles as part of a sultry Mediterranean theme in their homes, it has been claimed.

According to the Evening Gazette, redecorating is an inexpensive way to feel better about the economy and the gloomy winter weather.

March 9, 2003
Britney Spears On A Strawberry Diet

The Sunday Mirror reports that when Britney Spears travelled back to the States from London on a British Airways Concorde flight, she caused a huge fuss checking whether the special meal ordered for her was on board the jet before it took off for its speedy journey across the Atlantic. “Her special meal consisted of a strawberry yogurt, strawberry dessert, followed by a strawberry platter swilled down with a strawberry herbal tea,” a passenger revealed. “Her 15-plus entourage made such a fuss about it I began to wonder if Britney’s people knew something about strawberries I didn’t.”
http://popdirt.com/britney-spears-on...ry-diet/13806/

Steal Britney’s Strawberry Style

Posted by kim on July 16, 2007

Britney Spears was seen last month in Beverly Hills wearing a Kenneth Jay Lane Clear Strawberry Necklace.

Kenneth Jay Lane Clear Strawberry Necklace

Kenneth Jay Lane Clear Strawberry Necklace is the necklace to own! Electroplated 18 karat braided chain necklace with resin strawberry pendant. Gold leaves and crystal seed detail.

^^^ Oz/alter switch reference?
Excellent research!

+1 as they say!

I think this thread is clearly becoming factional:

The Strawberry / Strawberries versus the Strong Britney

We're the mind control version of the plane / no plane argument!

** of course she said Strawberry, and anyone who disagrees is clearly a Jesuit shill **

Armoured Amazon's superb strawberry research makes me even more convinced of the case for strawberry!

Last edited by anthony65; 20-02-2009 at 01:10 PM.
Old 20-02-2009, 01:14 PM   #34
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by particlezen View Post
Strawberry Saroyan wrote a fairly condemning article about Britney in 2000.
Reading it now. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony65 View Post
Excellent research!

+1 as they say!

I think this thread is clearly becoming factional:

The Strawberry / Strawberries versus the Strong Britney

We're the mind control version of the plane / no plane argument!

** of course she said Strawberry, and anyone who disagrees is clearly a Jesuit shill **

Armoured Amazon's superb strawberry research makes me even more convinced of the case for strawberry!
Thanks!
Old 20-02-2009, 01:14 PM   #35
particlezen

Quote:
actually, after watching a better quality version, i agree with you that it's "strong britney".

Old 20-02-2009, 01:17 PM   #36
armoured_amazon

Quote:
actually, after watching a better quality version, i agree with you that it's "strong britney".
Strongberry!!!
Old 20-02-2009, 01:23 PM   #37
size_of_light

You guys are fucking with my head!!!!

If it's 'Strong Britney' I fold. I'm out.

Last edited by size_of_light; 20-02-2009 at 01:24 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2009, 01:25 PM   #38
anthony65
Inactive

Quote:
No!

Will I stand alone with my strawberry theory!

If I have to I will...

My last contribution to this thread...

Old 20-02-2009, 01:30 PM   #39
armoured_amazon

It does sound like 'strong Britney', but I feel the strawberry thing is valid.
Old 20-02-2009, 01:33 PM   #40
anthony65
Inactive

I'm sorry, I'm sooooo sorry, but I have to post this!

The original article also mentions Janet Jackson and she has publicly admitted to having an alter-ego called Strawberry.

She also made a song called Strawberry Bounce.

http://uk.askmen.com/celebs/entertai...berry-sex.html

Janet Jackson's Strawberry sexBy AskMen.com Editors
June 4 2004
UPI
Janet Jackson fears she's turning into a nymphomaniac - because she loves sex so much.

The raunchy singer, who caused huge controversy with her breast-baring stunt at this year's Super Bowl, has confessed she is a very sexual person.

She revealed: "I've always enjoyed sex. Sometimes I feel like I've enjoyed it too much."

The 38-year-old star also admitted she lives out her sexual fantasies through her alter-ego, Strawberry.

She told America's Blender magazine: "I have different characters who live within me. The most sexual and wildest is nicknamed 'Strawberry', the street term for a prostitute who sleeps with pimps. She likes it rough."

Janet also revealed she has another character, Damita Jo - which is her middle name and the title of her latest album - who is "a lot harsher".

Janet first became aware of sex at the age of 12 when she caught her parents in bed together.

She said: "I didn't know what they were doing and I got really mad. One of my brothers explained it to me. But I was very upset, and I didn't like it."

Janet also admitted that her first crush was on Barry Manilow.

She said: "When he performed on television, I used to kiss the screen."