Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 18-02-2009, 11:11 AM   #1
anthony65
Inactive

Default Britney Spears: Multiple Personalities

The YouTube video shows Britney going into one of her multiple personalities during an interview. Weird is the word.

Poor Britney. Poor Janet. Poor Michael and all the others.

They never had a chance!

More on the subject of mind control of the stars!

http://www.illuminati-news.com/art-a...a-multiple.htm

http://www.illuminati-news.com/art-and-mc/index2.htm
anthony65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2009, 11:47 AM   #2
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony65 View Post
Poor Britney. Poor Janet. Poor Michael and all the others.

They never had a chance!
+1

I really thought Britney had a fighting chance the other year when she shaved her head, ran off with the paparazzo etc. She doesn't need any more money and she could have got out if there had been a person around her to give her a push. I wonder, do these people know they are programmed and how deep the rabbit hole goes?

Last edited by armoured_amazon; 18-02-2009 at 11:48 AM.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2009, 01:03 PM   #3
size_of_light

Did she just say "Oh my goodness! Hello! Eww...strawberries!' ?

I've never watched one of these before, but it did look like maybe another alter could have been stepping forward to take over the interview.

Last edited by size_of_light; 18-02-2009 at 01:03 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2009, 01:05 PM   #4
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
+1
I wonder, do these people know they are programmed and how deep the rabbit hole goes?
Good question. You'd assume she's re-watched the interview...wonder what she thinks when she sees something like that.
Old 18-02-2009, 02:29 PM   #5
horus13

she nearly got triggered then
horus13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2009, 03:03 PM   #6
howie

Remember when Britney Spears invited a few photographers back to her pad for some drinks? Well, it turns out that she changed her mind about their welcome once she put on her pink wig. In fact, one particular papparazzo is claiming that when Britney went in and out of her bedroom, she became an entirely different person - NOT EVEN REMEMBERING inviting the men in!!

Just before midnight on Jan. 19, Britney Spears popped open several bottles of champagne inside her Beverly Hills mansion. The occasion? She'd just invited six members of the paparazzi into her home for a party.
The stunned photographers were asked to leave their cameras outside, but otherwise to enjoy themselves. And enjoy themselves they did! The group, accompanied by Brit's friend Sam Lufti, drank, smoked, ate leftovers from the fridge and laughed for about two hours as Amy Winehouse played in the background.
Then, just as suddenly as it had begun, the party came to a screeching halt. "Britney went into her bedroom and came out in a different pair of jeans and her pink wig," one of the photogs tells OK!. "Her eyes went wide and she was yelling, 'How the f**k did you get in here? Get the f**k out! Sam, get them out! Why are they eating my food? Get them out!'"

Maybe she just wanted an excuse to end the party?
WENN

http://www.imnotobsessed.com/2008/01...live-and-well/

THIS JUST IN: Britney Spears is really, really crazy. TMZ says:

We're told the whole British accent thing -- well, it's more than an accent. Britney has multiple personalities, including, as people in her life call it, "the British girl." We're told when Spears loses the British personality, she has absolutely no idea what she did during the time she assumed that personality. Sources say Brit has a number of other identities, where she becomes "the weepy girl, the diva, the incoherent girl," and on and on. Sources say Britney had become the British girl the day she didn't show for her deposition and has no recollection of it."

Her British accent doesn't even sound like a British accent, but whatever. Britney just needs to step her schizophrenia
game up and try something less boring. Maybe something like "Old Prospector girl." Then when Britney gets stressed she could walk around L.A. with a lantern and a pickaxe, panning for gold on the curb outside Starbucks. Why didn't you show up for court Britney? "Somebody tried to steal my dadburned gold!!"

http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com...onalities.html

Last edited by howie; 18-02-2009 at 04:26 PM.
howie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2009, 04:03 PM   #7
humito

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post

I've never watched one of these before, but it did look like maybe another alter could have been stepping forward to take over the interview.
yeah that was a weird outburst before she starts to weep...............perhaps it is linked to this event and .her birthday cake or something????

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n...thday-26-1.jpg
humito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2009, 11:30 PM   #8
metacomet

Quote:
Yeah that was fucking disturbing. Wow.

I like how the reporter kept giving her the 'I'm so sorry for you look'. It's so obvious that Britney has certain buttons to push and the reporter was trying to push those buttons.

"You poor thing... you've had such a hard year... all in the news... everyone is blaming you... the world hates you britney. Your life is so hard. Look into my eyes. You are worthless. Now cry for me honey. Cry."

The whole time Britney's head is cocked to the side, just taking it all in. When the button is pushed, she spazzes out, fidgets in her seat, then says that weird phrase.

Tsk tsk.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2009, 12:12 AM   #9
murdamo

Haha, what the hell.
murdamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2009, 02:07 AM   #10
allweknow

I think she said 'strong Britney', not strawberries..
She was obviously just trying to hold herself together, not wanting to cry on camera.

I do agree she probably does have some kind of psychological issues, but I don't really think this is an example of it. She was just going through a very bad time.
allweknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2009, 03:02 AM   #11
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by allweknow View Post
I think she said 'strong Britney', not strawberries..
She was obviously just trying to hold herself together, not wanting to cry on camera.

I do agree she probably does have some kind of psychological issues, but I don't really think this is an example of it. She was just going through a very bad time.
OK, well 'Oh my goodness! Hello! (i.e. 'hello emotion') eww...strong Britney' is a lot less strange, and considering she was trying to hold back tears at the time, it makes sense too.

Last edited by size_of_light; 19-02-2009 at 03:04 AM.
Old 19-02-2009, 03:22 AM   #12
dangermouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by humito View Post
yeah that was a weird outburst before she starts to weep...............perhaps it is linked to this event and .her birthday cake or something????

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n...thday-26-1.jpg
or else she just really loves chocolate cake.
Old 19-02-2009, 05:04 AM   #13
hank
Banned

Quote:
OK, well 'Oh my goodness! Hello! (i.e. 'hello emotion') eww...strong Britney' is a lot less strange, and considering she was trying to hold back tears at the time, it makes sense too.
Hmm, I don't see any traces of tears when she suddenly whips her head to the right, changes her voice and says "Oh, weird" then looks at the repeorter and goes "hello" in the same girly voice. And then she says "Uhm" in the other voice and straight after puts her hand in front of her mouth as if that surprised her and goes "oh my goodness, hello, eww strong brittney"!
Notice how she is looking and pointing to her right as she says that last part, its also not until then that she really begins to cry.
I am no professional but I think this looks very much like two personallities clashing and "sad brittney" don't like "strong brittney" much!
I also noticed how she sat with her head cocked looking serious right up until the reporter says "spasm" (in a weird way), then she suddenly sits up straight, and imo something happens to her at about 0.41.

Anyway, just my observations, poor girl , she is def fucked up, whatever the reason

hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2009, 06:40 AM   #14
anthony65
Inactive

Quote:

Apparently "Strawberry" is the name of one of her alter egos.

On the links I posted above there are references to Janet Jackson speaking publicy about her alter egos, their names and personalities.

It seems that "child stars" are fucked up early.
Old 19-02-2009, 06:41 AM   #15
anthony65
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
Yeah that was fucking disturbing. Wow.

I like how the reporter kept giving her the 'I'm so sorry for you look'. It's so obvious that Britney has certain buttons to push and the reporter was trying to push those buttons.

"You poor thing... you've had such a hard year... all in the news... everyone is blaming you... the world hates you britney. Your life is so hard. Look into my eyes. You are worthless. Now cry for me honey. Cry."

The whole time Britney's head is cocked to the side, just taking it all in. When the button is pushed, she spazzes out, fidgets in her seat, then says that weird phrase.

Tsk tsk.
Yep!

I reckon the interviewer was pushing buttons...
Old 19-02-2009, 07:15 AM   #16
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hank View Post
Hmm, I don't see any traces of tears when she suddenly whips her head to the right, changes her voice and says "Oh, weird" then looks at the repeorter and goes "hello" in the same girly voice. And then she says "Uhm" in the other voice and straight after puts her hand in front of her mouth as if that surprised her and goes "oh my goodness, hello, eww strong brittney"!
Notice how she is looking and pointing to her right as she says that last part, its also not until then that she really begins to cry.
I am no professional but I think this looks very much like two personallities clashing and "sad brittney" don't like "strong brittney" much!
I also noticed how she sat with her head cocked looking serious right up until the reporter says "spasm" (in a weird way), then she suddenly sits up straight, and imo something happens to her at about 0.41.

Anyway, just my observations, poor girl , she is def fucked up, whatever the reason

No expert either, and it comes across as a bit odd, but a lot less so when you factor in that she was probably telling herself to contain her own emotions.

Before the poster pointed out it could have been "Strong Britney" instead of "strawberries" I was ready to put up a long post I'd compiled on this video and NLP eye-cues, breaking the whole thing down based on the movement of her eyes and what emotions/memories she was accessing at the time, according to those studies.

Can't be bothered now, but for someone else it might be interesting.

The interviewer, who is it, Sawyer? She seems to be using trigger words like 'break up' and 'spasm' etc. which could be interpreted as intentional.

I'm not a Britney fan but it yanks me in the heart when I see her cry in this, because she's upset, and I've seen that face before in real life.

Last edited by size_of_light; 19-02-2009 at 09:19 AM.
Old 19-02-2009, 07:22 AM   #17
metacomet

Quote:
No expert either, and it comes across as a bit odd, but a lot less so when you factor in that she was probably telling herself to contain her own emotions.

Before the poster pointed out it could have been "Strong Britney" instead of "strawberries" I was ready to put up a long post I'd compiled on this video and NLP eye-cues, breaking the whole thing down based on the movement of her eyes and what emotions/memories she was accessing at the time, according to those studies.

Can't be bothered now, but for someone else it might be interesting.

The interview, who is it, Sawyer? She seems to be using trigger words like 'break up' and 'spasm' etc. which could be interpreted as intentional.

I'm not a Britney fan but it yanks me in the heart when I see her cry in this, because she's upset, and I've seen that face before in real life.
Good catch.

Isn't it sick to think that alot of reporters are probably given keywords to trigger the person they're interviewing?

Before the interview the handlers give them a list of certain topics to point on. "If you need to see tears, tell her she's been having a hard year... that most people would 'crack' in her situation. Be sure to emphasize the word 'crack' and 'pressure'."

Then you watch the reporter and they lay it on sooo thick it makes you really wonder if that's the situation.
Old 19-02-2009, 07:26 AM   #18
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
Then you watch the reporter and they lay it on sooo thick it makes you really wonder if that's the situation.
Yes. Barbara Walters is notorious for that shit.
Old 19-02-2009, 07:34 AM   #19
metacomet

Quote:
Yes. Barbara Walters is notorious for that shit.
I think the 'mommy' 'daddy' complex is disturbing as well.

You'll never see a younger 20 something reporter get tears out of a celebrity. NEVER.

Prime time interviews are always carried out by the big-names, who happen to be older than the subject, and have soothing, parent like voices and demeanor. This makes it so much easier for an emotional pent up individual to crack and 'let it all out'. The sick thing is... the reporter is making money off those tears and wants to trigger them. Some mommy/daddy eh?
Old 19-02-2009, 08:57 AM   #20
size_of_light

Here in Aus, reporters love to draw tears...then the camera does a slow zoom in on the crying face...

Last edited by size_of_light; 19-02-2009 at 09:07 AM.