Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 16-03-2016, 02:08 AM   #1
antipsychotron

Default suppressed, pulsed modulated timed signal

from what i can tell, this synthetic telepathy uses a magnetic or otherwise dust that embeds in the body to help them focus a pulsed modulated signal and beam. unfortunately..for them, you have the power using visualization, intent, and imagination to force the technology into other frequencies. this is provable by using several remotes and aiming them at different points on you. doing multiple things at once, like blocking, mental affects, and deflecting it using signal alteration. but one thing i found possible is you can push mentaly the core pulse out into other bands to silence the main announcing technology.
antipsychotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2016, 05:00 AM   #2
rooey

hmm. do you think computers, digital tv and radio would influence this.

Working on a computer not connected to the internet is so much more relaxing.

also for instance all computer games, the player HAS to be logged online to play. Even if just in single player, adventure mode.

Gotta keep them plugged in right?
Old 17-03-2016, 04:23 AM   #3
raburgeson

Default They have back doors

Lets say you fire up your computer and do not log into the net. Does your computer have wifi capabilities? Have you ever had support take control of your desktop? Now consider what can be going on during vertical blank. you could have a desktop you can't see. Have you noticed you have less speed after upgrading by buying a new computer that has half again higher operating frequencies and twice as many cores? There could be a hidden format on the machine when you bought it. Have you used recovery software to recover files from a previous format? Could the explanation that it can be recovered if it is not over written be bunk????

I had the old computer loaded to the gills, it had less storage space. I recovered files from it that had to be over written. I could show 7 previous formats and get files from in some cases 5 of them.

Just mentioning it because I am not a trusting soul!
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2016, 04:30 AM   #4
Cryptoverse

If you can change electronic telepathy signals with your mind you would have no problem changing a cell phone's reception with your mind too. Can you do that?
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 17-03-2016 at 04:30 AM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2016, 12:23 PM   #5
antipsychotron

ive tried on my cell phone and lost one bar for a second. I think the translation adapters in our bodies are biological more that like our modern technology. you have to be careful because they have pain inducing abilities, but you can reduce and disconnect those using my above technique focussing on the right locations and doing the right things.
antipsychotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2016, 01:04 PM   #6
markritter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
hmm. do you think computers, digital tv and radio would influence this.

Working on a computer not connected to the internet is so much more relaxing.

also for instance all computer games, the player HAS to be logged online to play. Even if just in single player, adventure mode.

Gotta keep them plugged in right?
Actually there are a lot of games that don't require any internet connection at all. Just look at something like Skyrim for instance.
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2016, 01:08 PM   #7
markritter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
Lets say you fire up your computer and do not log into the net. Does your computer have wifi capabilities? Have you ever had support take control of your desktop? Now consider what can be going on during vertical blank. you could have a desktop you can't see. Have you noticed you have less speed after upgrading by buying a new computer that has half again higher operating frequencies and twice as many cores? There could be a hidden format on the machine when you bought it. Have you used recovery software to recover files from a previous format? Could the explanation that it can be recovered if it is not over written be bunk????

I had the old computer loaded to the gills, it had less storage space. I recovered files from it that had to be over written. I could show 7 previous formats and get files from in some cases 5 of them.

Just mentioning it because I am not a trusting soul!
Not sure what you mean here but when you delete files they are actually still on the hard drive until they are eventually overwritten.

I have done recoveries before and never experienced what you claim.

Speed is not all about processors. If you don't have the correct amount of RAM after an upgrade it might run slow, or if the drive is badly fragmented. Could be a number of reasons why they slow down.
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote