Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 09-06-2011, 03:42 AM   #1
anyhoo

Default Being Contacted

This is a strange post that I don't know where it would belong in these forums, so I am posting it here. I believe I am being contacted by something or someone. Given signals, as it were, that I am being watched. It does not matter how the signals are being given but take it from me that they have been given enough times now that I can no longer deny. I would say I am afraid but I don't feel fear. I don't know what to feel. I don't know who is signaling me or why but its happening. I know this sounds strange and if it was anyone but me experiencing it I would dismiss it as a hoax or nonsence. Give me your feedback, and please don't tell me go see a shrink. Actually I need help interpreting what I am experiencing. Anyone?
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 03:46 AM   #2
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I think you need to trust your own judgement. I don't have any answers for you but would encourage you to keep looking. A shrink is the last person you need.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 03:52 AM   #3
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozpixie View Post
I think you need to trust your own judgement. I don't have any answers for you but would encourage you to keep looking. A shrink is the last person you need.
I do trust my judgement. I just don't know how to interpret it.
Old 09-06-2011, 06:53 AM   #4
chaozine

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyhoo View Post
I do trust my judgement. I just don't know how to interpret it.
Trust yourself, that's all you can do. This forum is a madhouse, you don't want to seek answers from here.
chaozine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 08:46 AM   #5
ufochick

Quote:
This is a strange post that I don't know where it would belong in these forums, so I am posting it here. I believe I am being contacted by something or someone. Given signals, as it were, that I am being watched. It does not matter how the signals are being given but take it from me that they have been given enough times now that I can no longer deny. I would say I am afraid but I don't feel fear. I don't know what to feel. I don't know who is signaling me or why but its happening. I know this sounds strange and if it was anyone but me experiencing it I would dismiss it as a hoax or nonsence. Give me your feedback, and please don't tell me go see a shrink. Actually I need help interpreting what I am experiencing. Anyone?
You don't say what is happening, there are many factions of ET/IDs who interact with us. Some you have to bother until they finally communicate. MY blog has some experiences that happened to meprior to communication, my email is on there if you want to chat.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 12:17 PM   #6
anyhoo

First of all, I smoke marijuana. Please don't dismiss what I say as paranoia because I choose to get high. I do not get extremely high but I do enjoy getting a little high to expand my awareness of things. I find it helps me break through barriers I normally cannot. Well, the signals are auditory in nature. At first I thought they were just my house settling and I kept dismissing them. But if that were the case you would expect a random assortment of sounds relating to that without a pattern. In this case I keep hearing multiple sounds coming from various places at around the same time. Last night, shortly before I made this thread, I had the most significant of all of these. Around twenty different sounds happing right next to each other against the side of my house and on the roof above my head. I was already listening for the sounds because they have been happening, and then last night it was just undeniable. Something wants me to know something. That is all I can say at this point. I think they are aware of me and my personal journey of awareness and they are choosing this time to let me know that I am not alone. I am confused by it all. Please don't think I am crazy or just paranoid because I believe it is more than that. They don't want to scare me but they do want me to know they are there.
Old 09-06-2011, 02:09 PM   #7
rebelrobot

This thread has really got me thinking. I've had my share of "things that go bump in the night " , but never really read too much into it. Until now.

Recently I've become much more aware that something is going on in my life. A few examples - items of clothing going missing; strange noises (almost like speech/voices);bed having a dent in the sheets after I've just straightened them; missing or lost time ; feeling of someone watching me or being in the room with me. A few days ago I had a fuzzy headache and an eye twitch that wouldn't go away for about six hours - that really freaked me out. It has never occurred to me that it could be anything to do with "aliens".

By the way , Ufochick- just had a quick look at your blog and it looks really interesting , will definitely be checking it out when I have more time !
rebelrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 02:36 PM   #8
getmeout

If you just started to open up your awareness to certain things that could be why you have strange things happening to you right now, i experienced the same things a few years back. Maybe it is 'you' who is contacting 'you', so to speak and there are forces who want to sway you from this path of awakening, or otherwise takes great interest in it

If you open your eyes properly, you will see that everything connects
getmeout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 05:04 PM   #9
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelrobot View Post
This thread has really got me thinking. I've had my share of "things that go bump in the night " , but never really read too much into it. Until now.

Recently I've become much more aware that something is going on in my life. A few examples - items of clothing going missing; strange noises (almost like speech/voices);bed having a dent in the sheets after I've just straightened them; missing or lost time ; feeling of someone watching me or being in the room with me. A few days ago I had a fuzzy headache and an eye twitch that wouldn't go away for about six hours - that really freaked me out. It has never occurred to me that it could be anything to do with "aliens".

By the way , Ufochick- just had a quick look at your blog and it looks really interesting , will definitely be checking it out when I have more time !
I too have noticed some odd things. I have become more aware of things around me and more observant.

Here is one example: My car keys were on my dining room table. I distinctly remember observing them in that location at least twice. At a later time I was checking my pants pocket and found my car keys. I was somewhat amazed at this because I did not expect to find them there. I have no memory at all of putting them in my pocket and in fact they should not have been there. I did not expect them to be there. I expected I would have to go retrieve them from the dining room table. But they were in my pocket. Yes, I could have picked them up and put them in my pocket without thinking about it but I don't believe I did.

Another example: I was going to make coffee this morning. I know where I usually keep the container of coffee and I looked for it there and did not see it and so I looked somewhere else and did not see it there either. And then I looked again in the place where I originally looked for it and it was right there where it should have been. This happened in a span of 15 seconds. I could not see it where I expected it to be the first time I looked. I look again 15 seconds later and its there in plain sight. Why didn't I see it the first time I looked?

It is like I am being tested to see how I will react to these things. I really believe that is it. Something or someone knows I am becoming more aware and is testing me or playing with me or messing with me or any other way you want to describe it. But that is what I think is happening. Its like a game being played with me.

I too have heard strange noises like speech noises but nothing that I can make out what is being said. I just recognize it as speech noises.

Last edited by anyhoo; 09-06-2011 at 05:11 PM.
Old 09-06-2011, 05:37 PM   #10
anyhoo

This is what intuition tells me, which may be entirely incorrect but it is worth stating anyway, right or wrong: We live in an illusory world and we are all being monitored and watched. They know our thoughts. They know our feelings. They know our personal experiences. And they can and do mess with certain people who they know will notice it and be aware and not dismiss certain events as just mere coincidence. In other words, they want those people who are aware to know that they are there. I do not know why. Is it just for their amusement or is it something more?

Imagine a zoo without cages that you could walk around in and observe without being observed by the those entrapped in the zoo. Imagine those in the zoo are human beings and it is our own world that is the zoo. If you realized that certain of those in the zoo were starting to realize things were not as they should be (i.e. starting to awaken) would there not be a temptation to do things to mess with those certain zoo inhabitants, to see what they did? Its like that. And since it is on such a personal level there is no way for the individual so messed with to prove anything to anyone else. It can never be proven, but someone who is messed with knows it without question.

Last edited by anyhoo; 09-06-2011 at 05:40 PM.
Old 09-06-2011, 07:05 PM   #11
rebelrobot

Quote:
I too have noticed some odd things. I have become more aware of things around me and more observant.

Here is one example: My car keys were on my dining room table. I distinctly remember observing them in that location at least twice. At a later time I was checking my pants pocket and found my car keys. I was somewhat amazed at this because I did not expect to find them there. I have no memory at all of putting them in my pocket and in fact they should not have been there. I did not expect them to be there. I expected I would have to go retrieve them from the dining room table. But they were in my pocket. Yes, I could have picked them up and put them in my pocket without thinking about it but I don't believe I did.

Another example: I was going to make coffee this morning. I know where I usually keep the container of coffee and I looked for it there and did not see it and so I looked somewhere else and did not see it there either. And then I looked again in the place where I originally looked for it and it was right there where it should have been. This happened in a span of 15 seconds. I could not see it where I expected it to be the first time I looked. I look again 15 seconds later and its there in plain sight. Why didn't I see it the first time I looked?

It is like I am being tested to see how I will react to these things. I really believe that is it. Something or someone knows I am becoming more aware and is testing me or playing with me or messing with me or any other way you want to describe it. But that is what I think is happening. Its like a game being played with me.

I too have heard strange noises like speech noises but nothing that I can make out what is being said. I just recognize it as speech noises.
Well I think they must be " playing the game " with me too , Anyhoo. Your experiences do seem very similar to mine. Definitely more going on than meets the eye, that's for sure. It'll be interesting to see whether there is an increase in activity now that I am more focussed on it. Hadn't really connected the dots before.
Old 09-06-2011, 07:07 PM   #12
rebelrobot

Quote:
This is what intuition tells me, which may be entirely incorrect but it is worth stating anyway, right or wrong: We live in an illusory world and we are all being monitored and watched. They know our thoughts. They know our feelings. They know our personal experiences. And they can and do mess with certain people who they know will notice it and be aware and not dismiss certain events as just mere coincidence. In other words, they want those people who are aware to know that they are there. I do not know why. Is it just for their amusement or is it something more?

Imagine a zoo without cages that you could walk around in and observe without being observed by the those entrapped in the zoo. Imagine those in the zoo are human beings and it is our own world that is the zoo. If you realized that certain of those in the zoo were starting to realize things were not as they should be (i.e. starting to awaken) would there not be a temptation to do things to mess with those certain zoo inhabitants, to see what they did? Its like that. And since it is on such a personal level there is no way for the individual so messed with to prove anything to anyone else. It can never be proven, but someone who is messed with knows it without question.
You've got some interesting theories there.
Old 21-06-2011, 11:11 AM   #13
rebelrobot

Since my last post in this thread , several of my 'lost' items have mysteriously turned up , in places where I 'd already looked for them a million times. And there have been no other strange happenings / feelings etc. Weird.

Do you think that voicing all this , both internally and publicly , has exorcised something and made 'them' leave me alone? Or have I really lost it ? Feel free to tell me I'm mad !
Old 21-06-2011, 11:59 AM   #14
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelrobot View Post
Since my last post in this thread , several of my 'lost' items have mysteriously turned up , in places where I 'd already looked for them a million times. And there have been no other strange happenings / feelings etc. Weird.

Do you think that voicing all this , both internally and publicly , has exorcised something and made 'them' leave me alone? Or have I really lost it ? Feel free to tell me I'm mad !
I'm trying to understand the mystery myself so I cannot answer you. Perhaps someone with more wisdom than me can tell you.
Old 21-06-2011, 12:43 PM   #15
freedom1st

Quote:
First of all, I smoke marijuana. Please don't dismiss what I say as paranoia because I choose to get high. I do not get extremely high but I do enjoy getting a little high to expand my awareness of things. I find it helps me break through barriers I normally cannot. Well, the signals are auditory in nature. At first I thought they were just my house settling and I kept dismissing them. But if that were the case you would expect a random assortment of sounds relating to that without a pattern. In this case I keep hearing multiple sounds coming from various places at around the same time. Last night, shortly before I made this thread, I had the most significant of all of these. Around twenty different sounds happing right next to each other against the side of my house and on the roof above my head. I was already listening for the sounds because they have been happening, and then last night it was just undeniable. Something wants me to know something. That is all I can say at this point. I think they are aware of me and my personal journey of awareness and they are choosing this time to let me know that I am not alone. I am confused by it all. Please don't think I am crazy or just paranoid because I believe it is more than that. They don't want to scare me but they do want me to know they are there.
If it's sounds you're hearing that cannot be explained, eg, no radio playing, then I empathise as I have been getting the same thing for a few years now. Basically I hear sophisticated music as if I've just turned the radio on, it's as clear as day. When it first started I would look outside and check the house to see where it was coming from, but there was no explanation. It's quite loud as well, and definitely not just random music in my head.

I'd love to know what it is.
(1880-1941) President of the Bank of England in the 1920's, the second richest man in Britain

Last edited by freedom1st; 21-06-2011 at 12:43 PM.
freedom1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2011, 05:06 PM   #16
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom1st View Post
If it's sounds you're hearing that cannot be explained, eg, no radio playing, then I empathise as I have been getting the same thing for a few years now. Basically I hear sophisticated music as if I've just turned the radio on, it's as clear as day. When it first started I would look outside and check the house to see where it was coming from, but there was no explanation. It's quite loud as well, and definitely not just random music in my head.

I'd love to know what it is.
When I made this post the sounds I was describing were not music, but I have heard music too. Strange music that sounds like its coming from another dimension. Its nothing I can make out but my ear recognizes it as music. Sometimes voices also. Again, nothing I can make out but I recognize voices. Its almost as if I am hearing music and voices beyond the illusion that I know of as reality. It leaks through from another place to my conscious awareness. I don't understand it. I merely make note of it and go on. Maybe someday I will understand what this all means but for now its just another mystery.