Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > War on Terror

Old 21-10-2010, 09:29 AM   #81
marpat
Inactive

lol, you have a real hang up about military people. Were you rejected or something?
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2010, 01:19 PM   #82
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
you will find a lot of cross dressing in the forces LOL

Hey Marpat any pics of you in the Forces?

Heres a couple for you from me
Did you do any crossdressing? sounds like a confession to me

Last edited by marpat; 21-10-2010 at 01:20 PM.
Old 21-10-2010, 03:43 PM   #83
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Spot LG? That you in your avatar after the transgender OP
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2010, 03:54 PM   #84
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
I thought you would try and twist it

No that is not me in the avatar

Hey lets see a pic of you?

http://www.monochrom.at/polytheism/pictures/pan.jpg
I'm pulling ya leg and you know it.

Let me guess the girl in the avatar is your French woman visiting your relatives in England?

Me? a couple on the fourm photo thread. Told you this before. I think you're a bit paranoid or something for not posting a pic of yourself, no one will know who you are amongst all that lot in uniform.

Me 1991.

First off this is Pan

hence the pipes he's playing are called Pan pipes (Pan was a Greek deity)

My avatar is Puck aka Robin Good Fellow notice the pipe he's playing are not Pan pipes.

Although ‘Puck’ is now mainly thought of as the personal name of one character in Shakespeare's Midsummer Night's Dream, it is in fact an ancient word, found both in Germanic and in Celtic languages, for a demon, goblin, or troublesome fairy. In medieval and Elizabethan English, the connections can be quite sinister; Langland calls Hell ‘the poukes poundfold’, and Spenser, calling down blessings on a newly married couple, prays that they may be safe from fires, lightning, witches, ‘the Pouke and other evill sprights’. But Shakespeare's Puck is only a mischievous trickster who boasts of shape-changing and leading travellers astray; like a helpful domestic brownie he arrives at the end of the play, broom in hand, to sweep the house so that the fairies may bless it.

The name ‘Puck’ appears in two Sussex variants of the story of the man who spies on his fairy helpers, one published in 1854 and the other in 1875. A farmer (or a carter) who realizes someone has been secretly threshing his corn (or feeding his horses) watches two small fairies toiling at these tasks until one says to the other, ‘I say, Puck, I sweats, do you sweat?’ The man bursts out laughing (or cursing), and the fairies rush off; he falls sick and pines away (or his horses do) (Simpson, 1973: 55-7). Also in the mid-19th century, being ‘poakeled’ was a dialect term in the Midlands and west of England for having lost one's way at night or feeling bewildered and confused.

In English folklore, Puck is a mythological fairy or mischievous nature sprite. Puck is also a generalised personification of land spirits. In more recent times, the figure of Robin Goodfellow is identified as a puck.

Illustration from the title page of Robin Goodfellow: His Mad Pranks and Merry Jests (1629)

In English folklore, Puck is a mythological fairy or mischievous nature sprite.
Etymology

The Old English puca is a kind of half-tamed woodland sprite, leading folk astray with echoes and lights in nighttime woodlands (like the German and Dutch Weisse Frauen and Witte Wieven and the French Dames Blanches, all "White Ladies"), or coming into the farmstead and souring milk in the churn.
Significantly for such a place-spirit or genius loci, the Old English. According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the etymology of the name Puck is "unsettled", and it is not clear even whether its origin is Germanic (cf. Old Norse puki, Old Swedish puke, Icelandic puki, Frisian Puk), or Celtic (Welsh pwca[1] and Irish púca).
One inference would surmise that a theoretical Proto-Indo-European original for both is earlier than the linguistic split.[2]
According to Paul Devereux, the names of various creatures from Celtic folklore, including the Irish, púca, Welsh, "pwca" or "pwca", could be from the same Celtic family as the term "pixies" (in Cornwall, "Piskies"),[3] however "piskie" could be related to the Swedish word "pyske" meaning "small fairy".
Other likely names:
  • Bosworth and Toller list only "púcel" (puucel) in Old English.[4]
  • In Friesland, there is a “Puk”
  • In old German, the “putz” or “butz” is a being not unlike the original English Puck.
  • In Icelandic a “Púki” is a little devil. “Púkinn” with the definite article suffix "-inn", "The Puck", means the Devil.
  • The “Puk” (or the Draug) in Norwegian is a water spirit, a supernatural being of evil power.
  • In modern Cornwall folklore are Buccas, good and bad.
The folklore of Puck was magisterially assembled by William Bell, in two volumes that appeared in 1852[5] that have been called a "monument to nineteenth-century antiquarianism gone rampant."[6]
Since, if you "speak of the Devil" he will appear, Puck's euphemistic "disguised" name is "Robin Goodfellow" or "Hobgoblin",[7] in which "Hob" may substitute for "Rob" or may simply refer to the "goblin of the hearth" or hob. The name Robin is Middle English in origin, deriving from Old French Robin, the pet form for the name Robert (which had cognates in the Old English Hrodberht and Old German Rodbert or Hrodebert, all derived from the Proto-Germanic hrôdberxtas. See Robert). The earliest reference to "Robin Goodfellow" cited by the Oxford English Dictionary is from 1531. After Meyerbeer's successful opera Robert le Diable (1831), neo-medievalists and occultists began to apply the name Robin Goodfellow to the Devil, with appropriately extravagant imagery.
If you had the knack, Puck might do minor housework for you, quick fine needlework or butter-churning, which could be undone in a moment by his knavish tricks if you fell out of favour with him. "Those that Hob-goblin call you, and sweet Puck, / You do their work, and they shall have good luck" said one of William Shakespeare's fairies. Shakespeare's characterization of "shrewd and knavish" Puck in A Midsummer Night's Dream may have revived flagging interest in Puck.[8]
According to Brewer's Dictionary of Phrase and Fable (1898):
[Robin Goodfellow is a] "drudging fiend", and merry domestic fairy, famous for mischievous pranks and practical jokes. At night-time he will sometimes do little services for the family over which he presides. The Scots call this domestic spirit a brownie; the Germans, kobold or Knecht Ruprecht. Scandinavians called it Nissë God-dreng. Puck, the jester of Fairy-court, is the same.
In English literature

Main article: Puck (Shakespeare)
Puck, also known as Robin Goodfellow, is a character in William Shakespeare's play A Midsummer Night's Dream, whose nature has been so clearly fixed in the English-speaking imagination that, as Katherine Briggs has remarked,[9] "it no longer seems natural to talk as Robert Burton does in the Anatomie of Melancholy of a puck instead of 'Puck'". The audience is introduced to Puck in Act II Scene I when Puck encounters one of Titania's fairies. She recognizes Puck for
that shrewd and knavish sprite
Call'd Robin Goodfellow: are not you he
That frights the maidens of the villagery;
Skim milk, and sometimes labour in the quern
And bootless make the breathless housewife churn;
And sometime make the drink to bear no barm;
Mislead night-wanderers, laughing at their harm?
Those that Hobgoblin call you and sweet Puck,
You do their work, and they shall have good luck:
Are not you he?
It is Puck's mistaken doings that provide the convolutions of the plot.
Aside from Shakespeare's famous use of Puck, many other writers have referred to the spirit as well. An early 17th century broadside ballad, "The Mad Merry Pranks of Robin Goodfellow"—which is so deft and literate it has been taken for the work of Ben Jonson—describes Puck/Robin Goodfellow as the emissary of Oberon, the Faery King, inspiring night-terrors in old women but also carding their wool while they sleep, leading travellers astray, taking the shape of animals, blowing out the candles to kiss the girls in the darkness, twitching off their bedclothes, or making them fall out of bed on the cold floor, tattling secrets, and changing babes in cradles with elflings. All his work is done by moonlight, and his mocking, echoing laugh is "Ho ho ho!"
Robin Goodfellow is the main speaker in Jonson's 1612 masque Love Restored.
John Milton, in L'Allegro tells "how the drudging Goblin swet / To earn his cream-bowle duly set" by threshing a week's worth of grain in a night, and then, "stretch'd out all the chimney's length, / Basks at the fire his hairy strength." Milton's Puck is not small and sprightly, but nearer to a Green Man or a hairy woodwose. For followers of neo-Pagan imagery, sometimes the influence of Pan imagery has now given Puck the hindquarters and cloven hooves of a goat. He may even have small horns.
Goethe also used Puck in the first half of Faust, in a scene entitled "A Walpurgis Night Dream", where he played off of the spirit Ariel from The Tempest.

Kipling's Puck of Pook's Hill, painted by Arthur Rackham

Puck's trademark laugh in the early ballads is "Ho ho ho."[10] In modern mythology, the "merry old elf" who works with magical swiftness unseen in the night, who can "descry each thing that's done beneath the moone", whom we propitiate with a glass of milk, lest he put lumps of coal in the stockings we hang by the hob with care, and whose trademark laugh is "Ho ho ho"—is Santa Claus.
In Rudyard Kipling's Puck of Pook's Hill (1906), Puck, the last of the People of the Hills and "the oldest thing in England", charms the children Dan and Una with a collection of tales and visitors out of England's past.
Puck plays a central role in Mark Chadbourn's fantasy sequence, "Kingdom of the Serpent", comprising the novels "Jack of Ravens", "The Burning Man", and one yet to be published. Puck manipulates the heroes in an epic battle between good and evil over two thousand years of human history.
Pan, a Puck-like entity, is also a main character in Tom Robbins' novel Jitterbug Perfume.
The children's theater play Robin Goodfellow by Aurand Harris is a retelling of A Midsummer Night's Dream from the point of view of Puck.
In popular culture

See Puck in popular culture

Last edited by eternal_spirit; 21-10-2010 at 03:59 PM.
Old 21-10-2010, 04:04 PM   #85
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Yes I know you were trying to pull my leg

No it is not a french woman visiting my relatives in Wigan

I do not have any relatives in Wigan or France

do you have any more recent pics and not from 1991?
A born Wiganer living in France with no relatives in either place fair enough. Does sound odd though from what you told me ages ago.

Yes on the photo thread, have you got a pic without sunglasses or not from a distance?

Puck is not Pan.
Old 21-10-2010, 04:05 PM   #86
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
do you have any more recent pics and not from 1991? how about you Marpa t and the other Freemasons on this forum
I am not a Mason.
You post a proper pic of yourself then go ed..man of mystery.
Old 21-10-2010, 04:31 PM   #87
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Why what did I tell you ages ago,you appear to have crossed wires,I was born in Bolton and conceived in A/ton
Reet. Thought you said Winstanley. Bolton it is then, no wonder you left.

Quote:
I have told you before that was not me with the sunglasses on
Okay can't remember.

Quote:
you been smoking too much again

Not Today.

Quote:
You are a Rosicrucian then.
No.
Why do you think that? You need to stop labelling people things they are not.

Quote:
I am in the picture above,I will give a clue I am in the middle row.

Man of mystery revealed nice frock you got on
Old 21-10-2010, 08:20 PM   #88
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Once or twice

Anyway Marpa T where is your military background evidence ?
You do realise that by asking me to provide personal information that you are actually breaking forum rules.
Old 21-10-2010, 08:51 PM   #89
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Asking for some military background evidence of which you claim is breaking forum rules?

I don't think so,nice try

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_of_engagement
Well the only way I could prove it is by giving personal details is it not? if you persist I will have to flag this up with a mod.

I dont see the need to bother anyway as you believe I am not a member, even though your disbelief does not impact on my wage packet.

Perhaps you broke some rules in Kuwait when you were shooting the place up. Who knows, you might have killed some civilians by not following the RoE. Why do you think this is acceptable?
Old 21-10-2010, 10:02 PM   #90
lightgiver

Default Subtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Well the only way I could prove it is by giving personal details is it not? if you persist I will have to flag this up with a mod.

I dont see the need to bother anyway as you believe I am not a member, even though your disbelief does not impact on my wage packet.

Perhaps you broke some rules in Kuwait when you were shooting the place up. Who knows, you might have killed some civilians by not following the RoE. Why do you think this is acceptable?

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...128743&page=19

Quote:
Originally Posted by primordialman View Post

I would hope this is none of you lovely posters, but in a big wild world who knows their luck!.
And kilgore mate if your still trolling about i suppose this was the standards of emotional &mental stability they are in nurturing in todays military for FFS FLAWED indeed!.

You think he would have at least shaved

Thats one of the 1st things they teach in basic training

https://www.elliottmilitary.co.uk/ca...s/S6%20RES.jpg

GAS GAS GAS

Last edited by lightgiver; 21-10-2010 at 11:01 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2010, 07:14 PM   #91
col kilgore

Primeordial man
you make yourself out to be an expert pugilist, now pretty much everyone I've ever met who has boasted about being proficient or good at something are using it as a front to cover their own inadequacies. You're not a tough guy, if you were you would not be so vociferous in your defence. Truth is that hanging out in the gym probably allows you to look upon others with envy, or lust.
Trying to act tough and threatening to front me will only destroy the limited credibility you have. Should we ever meet, (unlikely) then if violence is your answer, fine, but trust me, I've seen too much in my life and have grown tired of it. I'll offer my hand of peace, should you want to offer violence in return then it will be your choice, and one you will end up having to live with.

You're not questioning the staus quo, you're trolling for a reaction. If you were questioning the SQ, then I'd give you a decent reply, but in all honesty, you're not really justifying it. Question anything you like, but ensure that the burden of proof lies upon you to qualify what you're saying, not just throwing stuff out there for the sake of it.

One point you might like to consider is that the British Officer class is traditionally made up of Graduates, with the improved University system they have and with inter Regimental recruitment it is no longer the preserve of the middle class, thus the demographic of "class" is more evenly spread out.

Also, having never been in combat ( BTW paintball doesn't count) ,how would you know and how can you surmise how good an individual is going to perform until he or she is under stress?. In fact, the Canadian sniper who, until recently held the record for the longest ever confirmed kill is openly gay. Someones sexuality, ehtnic type or skin colour has no bearing upon their combat ability, and you are naive and short sighted to think that it does.
Are you really so ignorant as to assume that Asia is seeking world domination?. please, the burden of proof lies upon you to justify and qualify such a flippant statement.

Really you contradict yourself at every turn, and are making yourself look like someone who's very insecure and lonely. I think that bravery is not one of your strong points, but don't feel any less of a man for it, try to turn it into a strength, don;t feel any less of yourself for never having been a soldier, just try to be a decent human being.

CK
col kilgore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2010, 10:42 AM   #92
primordialman
Banned

Exclamation

Kilgore:
Quote:
you make yourself out to be an expert pugilist, now pretty much everyone I've ever met who has boasted about being proficient or good at something are using it as a front to cover their own inadequacies. You're not a tough guy, if you were you would not be so vociferous in your defence. Truth is that hanging out in the gym probably allows you to look upon others with envy, or lust.
No, NO you read that wrong that was an exmple i used to describe the kind of boasts YOU are making I was not referring to myself at all !!
You should read that again your comprehension is lacking!.

Quote:
Trying to act tough and threatening to front me will only destroy the limited credibility you have. Should we ever meet, (unlikely) then if violence is your answer, fine, but trust me, I've seen too much in my life and have grown tired of it. I'll offer my hand of peace, should you want to offer violence in return then it will be your choice, and one you will end up having to live with.
All the above is irrelevant because i was using the example to describe yourself!.

Quote:
You're not questioning the staus quo, you're trolling for a reaction. If you were questioning the SQ, then I'd give you a decent reply, but in all honesty, you're not really justifying it. Question anything you like, but ensure that the burden of proof lies upon you to qualify what you're saying, not just throwing stuff out there for the sake of it.

Well i know one thing your certainly not here to question it, thats for SURE!.You appear to be a Tory through & through,ofcause to be in the military you must ofcause be both an authoritarian&conformist personality type. It would be true to say of myself that i wouldnt have this type of personality so thus I am not the ideal military type!.

Quote:
One point you might like to consider is that the British Officer class is traditionally made up of Graduates, with the improved University system they have and with inter Regimental recruitment it is no longer the preserve of the middle class, thus the demographic of "class" is more evenly spread out.

I know nothing of the British system however i cant imagine it would that much different to the ADF afterall we usually imitate most things brit we are still a commonwealth nation especially as far as our civil services are concerned. In Australia recruitment companies are outsourced to hire for the ADF just like they do in just about every other industry these days.
Infact the ADF employ contractors to guard the army barracks huh what a joke they are not even ADF troops and some were arabs or muslims caught in a terrorist sting trying to blow the base up(holsworthy barracks Sydney Australia), in was in the News here a couple of years ago!.

Quote:
Also, having never been in combat ( BTW paintball doesn't count) ,how would you know and how can you surmise how good an individual is going to perform until he or she is under stress?. In fact, the Canadian sniper who, until recently held the record for the longest ever confirmed kill is openly gay. Someones sexuality, ehtnic type or skin colour has no bearing upon their combat ability, and you are naive and short sighted to think that it does.
Are you really so ignorant as to assume that Asia is seeking world domination?. please, the burden of proof lies upon you to justify and qualify such a flippant statement.

Well you seem to be making many of those same generalisations about me without knowing me from adam so i guess its like the pot calling the kettle you know WHAT!

Quote:
Really you contradict yourself at every turn, and are making yourself look like someone who's very insecure and lonely. I think that bravery is not one of your strong points, but don't feel any less of a man for it, try to turn it into a strength, don;t feel any less of yourself for never having been a soldier, just try to be a decent human being.
More unfounded judgements & presumptions keep them coming its like water off a ducks back to me. As for contradictions the worlds a contradictory at best so i fit right in!
For example just ask yourself why the world even needs militaries when national borders are not important any more,& when according to the UN, Corporate& Banker masters are conspiring for a United One World Corporation with a single currency thus making the reason for national defense obselete, think about that, also that in the next ten to 20 years theyll must likely have bots & drones to do all the combat duties & law enforcement another reason why flesh blood infantry will become obselete!.
primordialman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2010, 12:18 PM   #93
col kilgore

I did not misinterpret your post at all, and I have never boasted about being a tough guy, a fighter or made myself out to be anything other than what I am. I find it somewhat ignorant of you to be making comparisons to me and basically making up stuff which I haven't said. However, that aside, I urge you to read on.

I'm not a tory, in fact I hold politicians in nothing but utter contempt. I'm here on the forum to both learn the truth and also question the ludicrus. The fact I disagree with your comments regarding the military come from someone who has been in the military as a career option and knows it first hand, that doesn't mean to say I disagree with your views on NWO and Global Control, quite the opposite in fact.

One point you make toward the end of your reply is the development of Military technology using drones and other means. The reason for this is twofold, firstly because after a few years in the field military tech gets absorbed into Government agencies, such as the Customs, Police and Intelligence (although the more passive technology like Comms, encryption etc get shared after R&D has finished with them, the agressive stuff is held on to for longer) - The Metropolitan Police have access to and do use drones, as do the Customs, Excise and Intelligence services - they are not "owned" by the agencies though, they're still very much under MOD control although as time goes on and the military move onto the next phase of their technology, they will get them passed on (like GPS for instance) .
Secondly, as you say, military technology is now very much in the electronic era. they've pretty much reached the pinnacle when it comes to blowing stuff up and making munitions that can penetrate half a mile underground. The future lies in not only the unseen agressor, 40k feet up designating and identifying a target, but also giving that drone the ability to designate the right target and essentially make it's own decision. It is not so much the munitions and ordnance themselves that needs any more advancing, but the delivery systems therein.

First strike in Gulf War one and two was very important, but does it become so today when you have airborne drones capable of striking anywhere in the world with complete impunity?. Hence your correct and perfectly feasible comment about the flesh and blood soldier. He is becoming less and less a battlefield pawn and more of an equipment operator.
This then lends itself to this question, if you have drones operating with autonomous control, then not only do you negate the chance of a military coup, you also have the perfect weapon for mass civil control, because the psychological effect of a drone attack (unseen - similar principle to a sniper or SRP) upon a professional soldier is pretty devastating, what would it do to the general public?.

One more point which you made and I'll pick up on, you mention the corporations having a big hand in things, you're spot on, because just remember it is they who bankroll the private Security Companies, and the private "research" companies developing the hardware. I hope you'll agree that many of them are Govt fronts so they then have plausible deniability and a nice way to launder some cash for the big corporations while at the same time "buying" their own interests and favourable contracts.

However,

If the Soldier is going to be defunct in a few years time, then whats the point of criticising him or her now?.

CK

Last edited by col kilgore; 31-10-2010 at 10:04 AM.
col kilgore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 02:53 AM   #94
primordialman
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
If the Soldier is going to be defunct in a few years time, then whats the point of criticising him or her now?.

Well quite simply as I have already made abundantly clear in this thread no civil service should be above the law or above criticism yet in Australia the Military is just that, and seem to me to be moving into dangerous territory in terms of democracy!.
This does not refer to the british military I am referring to the ADF,special forces etc and some murky war crimes claims that have come to light recently in their time in afghanistan like claims of shooting afghan civilians especially women & children!
Now no military should be protected from their government when troops are gulity of this, yet in Aus they are shielded bipartisan style by all politicians of all political parties this is not democratic behaviour considering it is ultimately the taxpayer that foots the bill for the militaries in whatever nation concerned.
Any nation that doesnt think their civilans have the right to criticise their military or any other civil service is moving into dangerous territory for civil liberties and democracy that is the point of my critcism in this thread.

Secondly as member of the military you know more than most that in times of a state of emergency/martial law being declared you may ofcause be asked to suppress your civilian population especially if the economic situation in your nation or mine was to lead to riots or civil unrest government may ofcause ask you to fire on your civilian pop.
Put in such a situation "what would YOU do" I would assume you would put aside all personal convictions and just do as you are ordered like any good soldier!

Police states, martial law are real possbilities in the near future infact it could be declared any day any time in just about any western nation Alex Jones on prisonplanet.com has constantly reminds his US audience of such very imminent possbilities and those of us more cynical of authority e.g. anarchist,social libertarians etc.. are constantly vigilant when it comes to keeping an eye on governments, corps and our civil liberties in relation to these so called pillars of the TPTB. After all rights and democracy cannot be taken for granted in anglo western nations either in my experience!.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:51 AM   #95
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Kilgore:

No, NO you read that wrong that was an exmple i used to describe the kind of boasts YOU are making I was not referring to myself at all !!
You should read that again your comprehension is lacking!.

All the above is irrelevant because i was using the example to describe yourself!.

Well i know one thing your certainly not here to question it, thats for SURE!.You appear to be a Tory through & through,ofcause to be in the military you must ofcause be both an authoritarian&conformist personality type. It would be true to say of myself that i wouldnt have this type of personality so thus I am not the ideal military type!.

I know nothing of the British system however i cant imagine it would that much different to the ADF afterall we usually imitate most things brit we are still a commonwealth nation especially as far as our civil services are concerned. In Australia recruitment companies are outsourced to hire for the ADF just like they do in just about every other industry these days.
Infact the ADF employ contractors to guard the army barracks huh what a joke they are not even ADF troops and some were arabs or muslims caught in a terrorist sting trying to blow the base up(holsworthy barracks Sydney Australia), in was in the News here a couple of years ago!.

Well you seem to be making many of those same generalisations about me without knowing me from adam so i guess its like the pot calling the kettle you know WHAT!

More unfounded judgements & presumptions keep them coming its like water off a ducks back to me. As for contradictions the worlds a contradictory at best so i fit right in!
For example just ask yourself why the world even needs militaries when national borders are not important any more,& when according to the UN, Corporate& Banker masters are conspiring for a United One World Corporation with a single currency thus making the reason for national defense obselete, think about that, also that in the next ten to 20 years theyll must likely have bots & drones to do all the combat duties & law enforcement another reason why flesh blood infantry will become obselete!.
I thought you were a christian? why worry about wars and all sorts of nasty things when jesus tells you not to?
Old 03-11-2010, 07:45 PM   #96
lightgiver

Default World War I casualties

The total number of casualties in World War I, both military and civilian, were about 37 million: 16 million deaths and 21 million wounded. The total number of deaths includes 9.7 million military personnel and about 6.8 million civilians. The Entente Powers (also known as the Allies) lost about 5.7 million soldiers while the Central Powers lost about 4 million.

Blackadder - How did the war start?

Last edited by lightgiver; 04-11-2010 at 02:25 PM.
Old 04-11-2010, 04:36 AM   #97
primordialman
Banned

Thumbs down

marfat:
Quote:
I thought you were a christian? why worry about wars and all sorts of nasty things when jesus tells you not to?
Was this some kind of pissweak attempt to patronise me!.Your posts are getting stupider to me each time.You follow me around the forum constantly trying to bait me, well I am not taking the bait any longer so try someone else! From this point on your just another to add to my IGNORE list!.
Old 04-11-2010, 06:19 AM   #98
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
marfat:

Was this some kind of pissweak attempt to patronise me!.Your posts are getting stupider to me each time.You follow me around the forum constantly trying to bait me, well I am not taking the bait any longer so try someone else! From this point on your just another to add to my IGNORE list!.
I see. When have I followed you around the forum? I have hardly come across you except in here so perhaps you are just having a delusional episode.

Ignore lists are for those who have lost the power of debate

I notice you mockingly abuse my username. Are cristians allowed to mock others?

Last edited by marpat; 04-11-2010 at 06:19 AM.
Old 04-11-2010, 02:26 PM   #99
lightgiver

Default Balderdash

Quote:
The total number of casualties in World War I, both military and civilian, were about 37 million: 16 million deaths and 21 million wounded. The total number of deaths includes 9.7 million military personnel and about 6.8 million civilians. The Entente Powers (also known as the Allies) lost about 5.7 million soldiers while the Central Powers lost about 4 million.

Blackadder - How did the war start?

http://www.madisonmasoniccenter.org/...ass_modern.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk37TD_08eA
1 things for sure Baldrick that Marpa geezer is not in any military only pretending to be, a lot like that estranger Mercenary fraud who suffers from tourrettes,along with the geezer who is waiting for a bus.

I can see them all now typing away in the MI5 offices, LOL

Marpa is even on here first thing in the morning, afternoon and evening ?

pretending to bee something they are not

04-11-2010, 08:12 AM........04-11-2010, 08:19 AM ...........04-11-2010, 01:31 PM ........;do you carry your laptop around with you on operations

did you not go to bed last night

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ondottiere.jpg

Military my arse, and anyone who falls for your crap needs their head seeing to.

talk about desperate

BTW do you have a baby in each arm and one on your back whilst you are typing propaganda

Last edited by lightgiver; 04-11-2010 at 02:45 PM.
Old 04-11-2010, 02:41 PM   #100
lightgiver

Default Gangs of Iraq

Gangs of Iraq: military quietly enlisting thousands of active gang members

http://www.madisonmasoniccenter.org/...ass_modern.gif

http://aftermathnews.wordpress.com/2...-gang-members/

Last edited by lightgiver; 04-11-2010 at 02:45 PM.