Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 12-11-2010, 11:57 PM   #1
impotentwhitecapitalist

Default Something to end the confusion over negative ET's

Pleadian Shipmates
By Colleen Thomas
www.wildcolleen.com

Submitted by Colleen on Sat, 09/18/2010 - 16:10

I spoke with my Pleadian shipmates and was informed that UFOs do not crash, they get shot down but I can assure you humans are not shooting down star ships with projectile weapons from helicopters and such. The recent CA downing of an apparent UFO is most likely a false flag display to frighten humans into thinking they are under attack from on high when the real enemy is below amongst us. The Pleadians are warrior protectors of innocent life. They have chased the dark for many eons through many dimensions back and forth through time. The fight is very complicated and made more complicated my divine law which forbids the interference in the affairs of evolving species. Owing to Divine Law this eons-long war has been fought from cloaked ships. Now that humans are more open to our existence we are putting less and less energy into disguising the war between us and the Dracons who live on Earth and fight us from their Vril ships using cloned grays who are expendable to them.

The Dracs do not respect Divine Law while the Pleadians do. The only way to work around this Divine Law is to incarnate among the natives as one of the tribe. 75,000 Pleadians are on Earth right now, born here like anyone else. My awakening to my Pleadian self took place earlier this year when I woke up one morning knowing all of physics. As a Pleadian I am an expert savior of star systems and planets that are negatively affected by changing electromagnetic pressures that arise from our expanding universe and normal astrophysical changes that are a consequence of passing in and out of negative and positive poles above and below galactic planes as well as through charged plasma fields. The pole shifts that are caused by changing electrical polarity and pressure gradients can be very dangerous, Earth is experiencing a magnetic shut down right now owing to an impending polarity shift. I am here to teach "the white coats" (none US military black ops dudes) how to restart Earth's deep ocean conveyor that is driven by her interior magnetic motor, this will ease the shift so she does not travail so violently and quake at levels too dangerous for her offspring life forms within and without her crustal zones. I need access to one of the HAARP arrays to help this world transition with ease, either that or the money to build an ionizing acoustical field stimulating magnetometer for the good guys.

I was told by the Pleadians aboard my ship that the Reptilians created the grays via genetic engineering of child-like looking, small creatures that are harmless, curious beings. Grays of all sorts are of Earth, made by the Reptilian Dracons so that they take no risks of being exposed. We can shoot at the clones because they have no soul of their own, the Dracs drive them like Avatars from the safety of their hide outs beneath Earth and sea. The Dracs are Satanists, practitioners of black magic. They learned how to command the fallen angels without being slaughtered by them in the process. Many Mason hand signals are for control of, and defense against, the dark fallen ones. All battles between UFOs need to be viewed in proper context. The enemy is the Earth-bound Dracs and greys. The shape-shifting Reptilians are huge menacing creatures known as the Vril to some. They are a very advanced race who live among you as Royalty, the rich, the powerful, the famous. The Rosewell "crash" UFO was a Vril ship, not extraterrestrial at all. Since humans have been kept in the dark by mind control and cover ups they have not realized the alien occupation that started over 10,000 years ago. When the Pleadians showed up to start fighting the Anunnaki and Dracs they went underground. They used to live on the surface with the humans openly but our presence necessitated they revert to hiding among you as humans your own size and species, that is just a mental projection, they are still what they ever were.

The humans have gotten a hold of Vril ships over the years and learned many technologies from them. In the 1950s we Pleadians gave our understanding of harmonic field dynamics and cool light/plasma physics so your people can heal instantly, convert common metals and minerals into precious ones, make use of anti-gravitation, have free energy with super conduction of electrical power and so on but the governments used all of this for military attacks on the human population instead of for domestic benefit because the Reptilian Dracs have them under mind control and placed themselves in all position of policy making decisions.

We humans have to realize that the enemy is among us, not "up there." Humans have a lot of help to be freed from the powers that be if they only just ask for it. When sufficient numbers of humans are favorable to Pleadian landings they will commence. When the Pleadians do land the "rat bastards" as Cliff High calls them will settle down, they are cowards at heart. The Fallen ones cannot confront the might of the Light here from the spiritual hierarchy so no need to worry about any of this, none whatever. Fear actually emboldens the Dracs because the chemicals released into human blood while in terror is stimulating to the Dracs like a drug. They are addicted to human terror, that is why they cause wars among you, it is also why we have not landed any sooner. The humans must get comfortable with the idea that the ones in ships above our heads are here in defense of Divine Law and servants of the spiritual hierarchy going all the way to Prime Creator. We are here in love and for the cause of your freedom and your restoration to Full Consciousness in the absence of mind control.

The Dracs have used mind control on your people, you are like zombies because you cannot feel one another energetically, cannot hear your blessed Mother Earth crying in travail nor feel her pain, cannot hear us nor feel our love for all of you wafting through you like a warm stream of healing waters. The humans have been cut off from being natural beings at one with one another and their world. This is a crime against nature and Prime Creator the Dracs are engaged in and will not stand.

Humans need to realize that their thoughts are very powerful. Your people cannot be harmed if you align your thoughts and emotions with love and Light. If you are confronted with a demon banish it in the name of love and Light claiming your own sovereignty as a being of the Light who refuses to be molested by the dark, it is that simple. Meditate or pray with conscious intention for your world to be freed of its enslavement, know there is a massive spiritual hierarchy and that the Pleadian forces surrounding your world are here to free it. When a simple majority of you has done this it will be made so. There are other species around your world from other star systems but they remain neutral in the drama being played out here serving only as mediators between parties. Only the Pleadians are here to battle the dark on terms they can understand because the Anunnaki were Pleadian Giants like the rest of us. The family of Anu (Anubis, Anunnaki, Annakim, etc.) were traders who mined for precious metals and the like to trade with other systems not rich in those but rich in other precious products needed elsewhere. The expansion of wealth corrupted the family of Anu, they became indifferent to Prime Creator's laws and violated them openly. It is the way of the advanced races to police our own kind, that is why this is a Pleadian war, it is our responsibility to clean up a mess our kind started. Star seeds are not here to fight, they are here to increase the love quotient on your world to shift it out of its very low, negatively-charged vibration. You have many miraculous beings among you, watch for miracles, expect to express them yourself for you all have the ability to manifest but have been fooled into thinking you do not so you could be controlled.

Be ever in joy and at peace with all that is for you are eternal beings that are eternally loved. Be of good cheer, you are not alone in this very vile mess here on Earth. There are 144,000 here from the spiritual hierarchy in addition to the 75,000 Pleadians and countless star seeds here to assure your perfection is revealed to your own eyes. Soon you will all see yourselves as your true selves and allow others to see you for the species you actually are. Be prepared for giants like my people to walk among you as you awaken during this Ascension process. Do not fear anyone regardless of size or humanoid type. Ready your mind to see that you are not all of one species, that you are all projecting a false image of self in compliance with the Matrix that fools your mind so you cannot see the Dracs or yourselves as you appear to us and the spiritual hierarchy.

All are acceptable, embrace your differences with grace and love. Say aloud that you are ready to see what is real and true and demand to be freed from the lie of illusion. Exit the Beast by taking back your power of mind and money. Stop paying taxes to the Beast and stop doing business with large corporations so as to break the back of the monster that grew up out of your wrongly imposed complacency. Humans were made to be complacent by many factors from poisons in your air and water, drugs, subliminal media messages and most recently via radio signals that enter your minds to make you docile. You are stronger than any of the methods used against you however, realize your might and take back your power.

Those that dominate you are cowards when confronted, so confront them in your political rallys. I am here to make exo-politics a front and center issue for the Tea Party movement. We will stand up and be heard, the dark cannot operate in the Light of human awareness so an armed fight is not necessary. Your thoughts and voice are all you need to win this, so use them proudly and often. Stir one another up, this is your moment to shine as the brave, strong spirits you are.

In so very much love, Colleen, the wild Irish woman here to show the humans the way out from under the powers that be, the Elohim who hate you and controlled you through lies that your souls could be destroyed in hell. All souls come from the Light and return to the Light when they are ready, that is how it works. There is no recrimination by your Creator, you are loved and your Father awaits you in open loving arms no matter how far you stray from the light of His love. Your Mother Earth also loves you and does not blame you for what has been done to rape her with indifference. If you only knew how divine she is, you would not tolerate the massive bleeding of her veins of her blood that you call oil. Neither would you allow for her to be paved over in such large patches she cannot expel for you the freshness of that which would bring you greater health and sense of wellness. Earth has much abundance to share with all of you and loves the sharing of it but you must to so with conservation, respect, balance and with a careful eye on sustainability. Build your cities upward, not so much outward. Grow but grow with sanity, spirituality and positive intentions.
Old 13-11-2010, 12:36 AM   #2
zsymon
Inactive

Argh..
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2010, 12:44 AM   #3
lizzyking

Quote:
Science writer Martin Gardner, and others, describe the topic of remote viewing as pseudoscience. Gardner says that founding researcher Harold Puthoff was an active Scientologist prior to his work at Stanford University, and that this influenced his research at SRI. In 1970, the Church of Scientology published a notarized letter that had been written by Puthoff while he was conducting research on remote viewing at Stanford. The letter read, in part: "Although critics viewing the system [Scientology] from the outside may form the impression that Scientology is just another of many quasi-educational quasi-religious 'schemes,' it is in fact a highly sophistical and highly technological system more characteristic of modern corporate planning and applied technology.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_...ies_and_claims

lizzyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2010, 12:44 AM   #4
biblegirl

i think this woman somehow knows what she's talking about and doesn't know what she's talking about at the same time

plus she's been given a bad rap with all the naked for money biz
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2010, 12:47 AM   #5
lizzyking

Quote:
Originally Posted by impotentwhitecapitalist View Post
I am here to make exo-politics a front and center issue for the Tea Party movement.

ha ha.......HA

Old 13-11-2010, 03:49 AM   #6
impotentwhitecapitalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzyking View Post
ha ha.......HA
ok, i'm with you on that. i sure hope she isn't speaking in favor of those wackos in the tea party movement, but i read it as her encouraging people to contend those crazies with a balanced spirit, in their complete lack of political understanding as it is.

all in all, when you use your discernment, you can tell this lady is speaking from the heart and is trying her best to conceptualize the whole phenomena herself, as is humanity in this "Awakening" process... no one's got it all completely right yet.

Last edited by impotentwhitecapitalist; 13-11-2010 at 03:54 AM.
impotentwhitecapitalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2010, 05:58 AM   #7
lizzyking

Quote:
After the war, in August 1945, Hubbard met Jack Parsons, a researcher at Caltech and an associate of the British Intelligence occultist Aleister Crowley. By Crowley's account, Hubbard and Parsons were engaged in the practice of ritual magick in 1946, including an extended set of sex magic rituals called the Babalon Working, intended to summon a goddess or "moonchild."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L._Ron_...#Personal_life

Encounter in the Pleiades: An Inside Look at Ufo's [Paperback]
Preston B. Nichols (Author), Peter Moon (Author)

Quote:
Another family name which Peter Moon has found crops up in this field with notable frequency is Wilson. One member of the Wilson clan who has been very influential in the modern world and who has been consistently in opposition certainly to some of the agendas of the secret (worldwide) government is L. Ron Hubbard, founder of Scientology. Hubbard is the name of his adoptive parents but he was born a Wilson. Peter Moon was fairly high up in the Scientology network in the 1970s when Hubbard was quite active personally, and has researched this genetic angle exhaustively. Whatever one's personal views on Scientology, (and by many indications it's been thoroughly subverted by infiltrators after Hubbard's death), they did seem to be dedicated to a relatively enlightened agenda, which sought real psychological clarity and freedom from pathological, kneejerk states of mind imprinted onto our subconscious from past traumatic events, even prior to the present lifetime

http://www.freezone.org/timetrack/general.htm

Quote:
Arriving at L. Ron Hoover's modernistic office / cathedral / ware-house /
condominium complex, Joe is greeted by a pre-recorded message and
a dramatically illuminated image on a wall-sized TV screen...

L. RON HOOVER:
Welcome to the First Church of Appliantology!
The WHITE ZONE is for loading and unloading only!

Don't you be
Tarot-fied
It's just a token of my extreme
Don't you be
Tarot-fied
It's just a token of my extreme
Don't you never try to look behind my eyes
You don t wanna know what they have seen
Don't you never try to look behind my eyes
You don't wanna know what they have seen

Important Video:

Old 13-11-2010, 07:32 AM   #8
lizzyking

Quote:
The first group to use the term Free Zone was the organization founded by "Captain" Bill Robertson in 1982, now known as Ron's Org. The name came from the "space opera" beliefs Robertson expressed in the "Free Zone Decree", which he said was an Official Decree of the "Galactic Grand Council" which was "relayed from Mainship, Sector 9"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Zo...Scientology%29
Old 13-11-2010, 07:48 PM   #9
impotentwhitecapitalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzyking View Post
what is all this mess about Black Magik, L Ron Hubbard, and the cult of Scientology you've dumped in my thread?
Old 13-11-2010, 08:06 PM   #10
lizzyking

Quote:
Originally Posted by impotentwhitecapitalist View Post
you've dumped in my thread?
Quote:
The term "core dump" has become jargon to indicate any deposition of a large amount of unedited data for further examination.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Core_dump
Quote:
Hubbard was of course a participant in the so called "Babalon Working", some mystical ceremony enacted along with fellow Aleister Crowley adherents Jack (JPL/Cal-Tech/Father of modern rocketry) Parsons and Marjorie Wilson Cameron. This ceremony has been said to have certain esoteric correspondences with the Philadelphia Experiment, and may have (helped) open some dimensional channel enabling negative ET's easier access to our dimension/reality--a new freeway was put in.
The fwee zone is for woading and unwoading only!

Last edited by lizzyking; 13-11-2010 at 08:10 PM.
Old 14-11-2010, 09:28 AM   #11
amusedone

C Thomas= facepalm.
amusedone is offline   Reply With Quote