Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 06-04-2011, 07:13 PM   #1
pythaem

Talking I wish there were an American David Icke

Kinda a goofy post sorry and honestly this is just about the internet and geography (not ethnicity)

I LOVE THIS SITE, it's by far my favorite forum and "conspiracy" type site.

But, most of the news posts are focused around the UK (understandable of course!)

I look at a site like GLP which will probably have more American news but of course the place is a madhouse and mostly unfounded doom prophecy, just a horrid energy on that site

David Wilcock has an American site but I don't trust him, and his site focuses mostly on his career and advice regarding intrapersonal spirituality etc.

Anyways, I wish there were an American version of this forum or that Icke were from Ohio or something. No offense to the people here because you're all awesome and I love you. Just whining.
Old 07-04-2011, 03:34 PM   #2
lens

Quote:
Originally Posted by pythaem View Post
Kinda a goofy post sorry and honestly this is just about the internet and geography (not ethnicity)

But, most of the news posts are focused around the UK (understandable of course!)

I look at a site like GLP which will probably have more American news but of course the place is a madhouse and mostly unfounded doom prophecy, just a horrid energy on that site

David Wilcock has an American site but I don't trust him, and his site focuses mostly on his career and advice regarding intrapersonal spirituality etc.

Anyways, I wish there were an American version of this forum or that Icke were from Ohio or something. No offense to the people here because you're all awesome and I love you. Just whining.
But Icke talks and writes a lot about America

5 b7 b2 4
lens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2011, 09:17 PM   #3
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lens View Post
But Icke talks and writes a lot about America
There is no people like Icke in the US?

I think there is..
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2011, 08:24 PM   #4
pythaem

well i coulda worded it better i really mean the whole package and not just Icke himself..also community, forum, site, material, etc.

basically, I wish I could get the type of news and material people post here but about the US instead of the UK. Since this site focuses more on UK news. So the different forums for example, about conspiracy stuff, martial law, spirituality, nature of reality, etc.

I guess I could just do more googling and basically compile from other sites. There's just no US site that can compare to this one, would be a better way to put it.

Different conspiracy researchers/authors/communities focus on what they like; so you have Alex Jones focusing on the NWO and MSM, Zeitgeist focusing on the economic and social stuff, David Wilcock focusing on himself, GLP and ATS seem just like maniacal troll-fests. And so much of the American conspiracy community is Christian unfortunately, and so the news and info they release is tailored to that view.

And, it would be nice if Icke or someone like him would talk in the US more (I've considered trying hehe).

Now i'm going to search the web for videos on Icke talking about America, I'm sure there out there but from watching the DVDs I just don't see a whole lot specific to the US

thanks guys
Old 29-04-2011, 08:55 PM   #5
mara
Inactive

I wish Icke was from Europe, then we'd have more European stories than these British
(I know B. is in Europe too, I was just kidding)

Last edited by mara; 29-04-2011 at 08:56 PM.
mara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2011, 05:09 PM   #6
seeking_truth_lpool

Quote:
well i coulda worded it better i really mean the whole package and not just Icke himself..also community, forum, site, material, etc.

basically, I wish I could get the type of news and material people post here but about the US instead of the UK. Since this site focuses more on UK news. So the different forums for example, about conspiracy stuff, martial law, spirituality, nature of reality, etc.

I guess I could just do more googling and basically compile from other sites. There's just no US site that can compare to this one, would be a better way to put it.

Different conspiracy researchers/authors/communities focus on what they like; so you have Alex Jones focusing on the NWO and MSM, Zeitgeist focusing on the economic and social stuff, David Wilcock focusing on himself, GLP and ATS seem just like maniacal troll-fests. And so much of the American conspiracy community is Christian unfortunately, and so the news and info they release is tailored to that view.

And, it would be nice if Icke or someone like him would talk in the US more (I've considered trying hehe).

Now i'm going to search the web for videos on Icke talking about America, I'm sure there out there but from watching the DVDs I just don't see a whole lot specific to the US

thanks guys

Theres other websites besides this you fool
seeking_truth_lpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 02:40 AM   #7
majorlee

why does it matter if he is english or american?

i dont understand....

we are all brothers and sisters of the same race of humanity on theis planet, albeit some try to force us aprt
Old 11-12-2011, 06:03 AM   #8
deadhawk

Quote:

well you could post US related news items yourself, I'm very interested in what goes on over there, and there are a fair few Americans here often, who contribute much.
besides, wouldn't his being American mean that this place would end up like all the others?
Ive had a look myself at other sites and I get what your sayin' this is the best.

Last edited by deadhawk; 11-12-2011 at 06:04 AM.
deadhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2011, 04:07 PM   #9
truthseer
Inactive

It is not about the owner being American or not, the majority of American Conspiracy theorists are conservative Christian fundamentalists who's stated goal in life is converting others to Christianity and branding all other religions as Lucifer's
truthseer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2012, 07:16 PM   #10
iamcaseyd

Quote:

www.in5d.com is pretty good.... Alan Watt is also a good source who speaks more about worldly geopolitical affairs than any one specific spot, but I'm pretty sure from his accent he's a brit too. Coast to Coast AM is a US fringe radio station, and Alex Jones obviously is the most well known US globalist hater with his websites www.inforwars.com and www.prisonplanet.com

I'm actually working on a website myself, and I'm an "American" (though obviously if I'm on this site I'm aware that I'm not my body blah blah blah) who spends all of my time researching and compiling information regarding the great conspiracy (I have all of icke's books, lots of books on the superconscious, all of Alan Watt's lectures, LOTS of UFO books, documentaries, radio programs saved, etc) and Ancient knowledge (Mayans, Hopis, etc), the occult/satanic agenda (through sites like www.vigilantcitizen.com and www.pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com), and a lot of NASA leaks.

Look for it to go live soon, www.iamcaseyd.com

I can't wait for it to go up so I can actually have a WILLING audience to show all of this stuff too, everyone I know (figures, since I'm from the West...) thinks I'm absolutely insane, but will badger on and on and on about the "Super Bowl" (energy harvesting obviously....) and the latest fashion choice of "Snooki" from Jersey Shore.

I've been trying my best to tell everyone about Rik Clay's research, and all I get from most unconscious tards I know is "You're just a conspiracy theorist" or "Evolution designed us to spot patterns, you're just playing into pattern seeking" or "so you're the next Da Vinci code eh?". Well, no shit we evolved to spot patterns, we did so we could SURVIVE, and I really really REALLY don't want to see the whole London 2012 Olympic blood sacrifice happen.... If enough people had made the connections back in 2001 before 9/11 we could have prevented it. and look at now, 11 years later and people STILL trust their government.... I have people every day telling me that the Occupy Movement is a bunch of rat haired bums or drug addicts, or that it would be a GOOD thing if we got into a war with Iran since they've "got nukes"..... fucking imbeciles...
iamcaseyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2012, 08:07 PM   #11
anna_hun

you have Alex Jones

www.prisonplanet.com
www.infowars.com
anna_hun is offline   Reply With Quote