Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 26-02-2019, 10:12 AM   #601
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

The need for purpose

A fundamental flaw in the technocracy is that it offers people the basic essentials of life such as housing, food and clothing and in huxleys vision of a fabian socialist society outlined in his novel 'a brave new world' it also offers them a tranquilising drug 'soma' so that they can quash any feeling of dis-ease or anxiety that rises up within them and an outlet for sexual energies in state organised 'orgy porgies' but what it denies people is one of their most fundamental needs: PURPOSE

What happens to the human animal when it lacks any purpose?

That is one of the reasons that i support decentralised solutions because they encourage individual responsibility and PURPOSE. The question then is how to build community into that equation so that people are not left facing all challenges alone but may also work with others to overcome challenges while maintaining their individuality?

It's a balancing act and that is why so many people struggle to conceptualise this path because it is far easier for the mind to grasp onto simple black and white extremes
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 26-02-2019 at 10:53 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2019, 11:40 AM   #602
cosmic tramp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 5,900
Likes: 2,707 (1,758 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
The need for purpose

A fundamental flaw in the technocracy is that it offers people the basic essentials of life such as housing, food and clothing and in huxleys vision of a fabian socialist society outlined in his novel 'a brave new world' it also offers them a tranquilising drug 'soma' so that they can quash any feeling of dis-ease or anxiety that rises up within them and an outlet for sexual energies in state organised 'orgy porgies' but what it denies people is one of their most fundamental needs: PURPOSE

What happens to the human animal when it lacks any purpose?

That is one of the reasons that i support decentralised solutions because they encourage individual responsibility and PURPOSE. The question then is how to build community into that equation so that people are not left facing all challenges alone but may also work with others to overcome challenges while maintaining their individuality?

It's a balancing act and that is why so many people struggle to conceptualise this path because it is far easier for the mind to grasp onto simple black and white extremes

Quite so. "The Player Piano" an earlier and lesser known novel (1952) by Kurt Vonnegut, forsees the age of Robotopia probably moreso than Huxley, with the human population having little else to do other than walking about with their hands in their pockets (even the pub piano is a robot). Science fiction, but not much fiction in it at all now. The world is divided between a robot manufacturing elite multinational corporation and a jobless social diaspora with nothing but time on their hands.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 26-02-2019 at 11:43 AM.
Likes: (1)
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2019, 11:48 AM   #603
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Quite so. "The Player Piano" an earlier and lesser known novel (1952) by Kurt Vonnegut, forsees the age of Robotopia probably moreso than Huxley, with the human population having little else to do other than walking about with their hands in their pockets (even the pub piano is a robot). Science fiction, but not much fiction in it at all now. The world is divided between a robot manufacturing elite multinational corporation and a jobless social diaspora with nothing but time on their hands.
well lets throw a further factor into that equation which is that the elite are arguing for population reduction and that they are working on all kinds of nasty tech that can achieve that and that they have supported the eugenics movement since it began

Lets then consider that the robot manufacturing elite multinational corporation does not intend to leave the jobless social diaspora alone but instead intends to genocide it
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2019, 11:48 AM   #604
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2019, 12:06 PM   #605
berten60
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,593
Likes: 578 (361 Posts)
Default

So Iamawaveofthesea,
what is your screen name on the new forum?

Oh wait.Don't bother.

I'll find out soon enough,
when you start spamming the new forum with
articles from the main site,just so that you can
put your name under it

Less than 12 hours to go before this place goes read-only.
It would be a shame if your name does not appear
on the "New Posts"-page
Likes: (1)
berten60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2019, 12:16 PM   #606
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten60 View Post
So Iamawaveofthesea,
what is your screen name on the new forum?

Oh wait.Don't bother.

I'll find out soon enough,
when you start spamming the new forum with
articles from the main site,just so that you can
put your name under it

Less than 12 hours to go before this place goes read-only.
It would be a shame if your name does not appear
on the "New Posts"-page
Muir sounds a lot like him.
Likes: (1)
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:34 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.