Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 14-01-2013, 12:51 PM   #1
lotusrose

Default birthcert and your family name

I don't know when the first birthcert came about may be after ww2 not sure. anyway take a look at your family/surname that alone tells you who you are and where you came from. My family name tells who I am and where I came from.. take the name bottomsend and English name the family lived and the bottom of the end of the paddock. the name Mac Donald the son of Donald. our name tells us who we are and our family. a few years ago trying to search for someone I didn't know where to start as the name like many still today are the son or daughter of john. in the old days we were the sons or daughters of the place where our family lived. take the name bush his family more than likely came from UK and they lived in an area that was in the bush, busg being an English word so they would of had a house that was in the middle of the bush/shrub. what does your family name tell you.
lotusrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2013, 01:00 PM   #2
lotusrose

my husband his birth cert mother is daughter of ........ father is named also son of... then they had children and must of came up with a name they liked. even when you name your child today you google the name and see what it means. for you with children what does your childs name mean or did you use a family name. there is no need for a birthcert we know who we are and where we can from.
Old 17-01-2013, 05:51 PM   #3
vegan_on_the_land

The family name or surname is the name of your father's father's father's . . . . . father in the 12th or 13th Century. You will have had many thousands of ancestors alive at that time. If you are in England, possibly most of the population in England in the 13th Century were your ancestors.

In Enland and Wales civil registration of births, deaths and marriages was introduced in 1837. You can view microfiche copies of them in public libraries. They were introduced at different times in Scotland and Ireland.
vegan_on_the_land is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2013, 12:33 PM   #4
aulus agerius

As Vegan says the birth certificate is a 19th century innovation, however, records of births, marriages and deaths were kept long before then by local churches.

The origins of names varies with place and status. Some are very old family names, some place-names, some are names derived from a profession (Cooper, Miller etc), some may have begun as epithets (John the Strong becomes John Strong and so forth) and some, particularly in Wales and Scotland are derived from patronyms. In Wales, for example, the tradition was keep track of fathers back to a suitably famous person. So John son Rhys, descended from Rhodri Mawr would be John ap Rhys (followed by all the intervening ancestors) ap Rhodri. In time the ap was merged with the father's name to make surnames like Price, or anglicised to a possessive "s" as in Jones (son of John). Even the 19th Century some communities did not maintain consistent surnames and simply entered patronymics in official records: John Price could be the son of Rhys Jones.
"Leaders of the Freeman-on-the-Land movement... teach a political theory based on a radical interpretation of social contract... For them, the social contract is not a primordial construct founding the legitimacy of government but an actual contract between an individual and the stateā€¦
This teaching is not only wrong in the sense that it is false. It is wrongful. That is, it is full of wrong."
R v. McCormick 2012 NSSC 288 per HHJ Moir at [28-32] Link
aulus agerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 10:15 AM   #5
lotusrose

So really the birthcert was to record family history who you are and who your parents are a government record of ppl. Many family names stayed in the family until the birthcert 20th century. I am still the daughter of my family history and my children are the children of the same clan that is now a joint clan. Yes over time ppl named them self after their trade or region or landmark to day we are just a name on paper. So even though my family name has not changed over time apart from the british crown who could not spell or understand the the pronunciation changed it as to day some of you might be asked how do you spell that, some don't even ask you they just spell your name the way they understand it.. LOL . and seems this has now gone into the given name were ppl try and spell their kids name with a twist..