Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 05-02-2012, 01:48 AM   #1
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight
Default Just one court case. A challenge.

I posted this in another thread addressed to rob menard:

Quote:
Show me one example of your stuff working in court.
Just one.
I've posted many cases on here showing freemen failing in court. I back my arguments up with actual cases. You don't because you haven't got a single one.

So go on, Rob, you say it is not true, show us one example.
Just one.
I've got plenty of time. You're gonna need it.

So, let's see just one example of a court win using a fotl argument, Rob
The floor is yours.

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 05-02-2012 at 01:49 AM.
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:53 AM   #2
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight

OK so we're clear here.
I have asked for a court win by running a fotl defence.
I don't want anecdotal stories about anonymous people.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:57 AM   #3
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
I posted this in another thread addressed to rob menard:

So, let's see just one example of a court win using a fotl argument, Rob
The floor is yours.
Quote:
OK so we're clear here.
I have asked for a court win by running a fotl defence.
I don't want anecdotal stories about anonymous people.
if i were you, i would not be holding my breath waiting for a response.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:59 AM   #4
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
if i were you, i would not be holding my breath waiting for a response.
I've got plenty of time.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:19 AM   #5
rob menard
Banned

Quote:
I've got plenty of time.
Good. That will give you time to find a court case answering my challenge. See the thread I started with the same title.

Unfortunately, I do not have the time you do, so will await your response to my challenge.

rob menard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 02:20 AM   #6
jaynette
Banned

I would be interested in any cases where a freeman has had his un-registered car stolen or even towed away and has been able to reclaim it , if anyone freeman can help me out it would be appreciated.
jaynette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 02:23 AM   #7
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob menard View Post
Good. That will give you time to find a court case answering my challenge. See the thread I started with the same title.
I have never claimed "one man" has the right to govern another man. But you ignore that.

Quote:
Unfortunately, I do not have the time you do, so will await your response to my challenge.

Rob your post has nothing to do with the OP.
If you do not have a court case to offer showing a fotl win, that's fine. But do not clog this thread up with posts referring to another thread on a seperate issue. Any more posts off topic will be reported.

So, as you do not have a case to cite I challenge anybody to show us one.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:05 AM   #8
arayder
Banned

Quote:
I have never claimed "one man" has the right to govern another man. But you ignore that.

Rob your post has nothing to do with the OP.
If you do not have a court case to offer showing a fotl win, that's fine. But do not clog this thread up with posts referring to another thread on a seperate issue. Any more posts off topic will be reported.

So, as you do not have a case to cite I challenge anybody to show us one.
Exactly!

Nobody is arguing that the rule of law consists of the authority of one individual to “rule” another.

Menard’s attempt to make this canard the point of discussion is a ruse used to avoid the reality that there are no instances in which his freeman methods have worked in court and the out of court situations instances in which he claims his methods have worked are undocumented stories.

I hate to belabor this point but it seems that the only out of court win story Menard has is the oft repeated tale of him, or some anonymous freeman like him being stopped by the cops for drinking in public and consequently being given a pass based on what he claims is their government certified status as freemen.

Last edited by arayder; 05-02-2012 at 04:29 AM.
arayder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:47 PM   #9
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob menard View Post
Stay off the thread if you do not like the subject. Yours is an obvious attempt at derailing the discussion. Post reported.
the topic of the thread is looking for one single, real, verifiable court case where FOTL claims have been proven true.
got one?

....i'll wait.
Old 05-02-2012, 11:53 PM   #10
ich_dien

Rob, I've been somewhat of a lurker on several FMOTL forums, and you and certain others tell questioners to do their research. Well, as I am keen to know if freeman methods really work then I would conclude that it would be you who could provide the most reliable answers to any query posed on the subject..
So, if you wouldn't mind answering the OP I'd be glad to digest that information.
ich_dien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:56 PM   #11
freedom2020
Banned

this is how i see it many many courts are not interested in anything to do with common law,and are only interested in enforcing the corporate agenda of revenue raising or enforcing statutes when they can,now if you walk into any of these courts and try to use common law they will instantly dismiss you and use everything they can to shaft you,now all you have to do is watch america freedom to fascism and you will see that a JUDGE said i will not allow the law in my court!!!now this is what we are up against,when will people understand that corruption is from the top down is now running the western world,and you want a court case on record where a freeman has won,im sure there is!!but they would rather break there own laws than give anyone a chance of having a case heard where they have a chance of winning,nope cant have that! get down slave how dare you question my power im wearing fancy dress and a wig so you just do as i say,i dont have to honour my oath ive got a hooker waiting in the back
freedom2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 12:03 AM   #12
ich_dien

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom2020 View Post
you want a court case on record where a freeman has won,im sure there is
I don't doubt that a freeman has won a court case, but have they ever used freeman methods to gain the win? If you could direct me to a reliable source that validates this I'd be much obliged.
ich_dien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 12:10 AM   #13
freedom2020
Banned

forget about being a freeman,how about using common law in court ehh the law of the land will they let you use it???what kind of court have you walked into without knowing???will you get a fair hearing or has the court already decided the outcome before it has even started??
Old 06-02-2012, 12:20 AM   #14
freedom2020
Banned

to be honest this forum is going downhill bigtime,i just hope that something changes instead of attacking anyone who has a point of view that does not conform to there years of indoctrination by the system that they live in,or should i say the BOX of reality that has been GIVEN to them
Old 06-02-2012, 12:24 AM   #15
angelthecat

Quote:
forget about being a freeman,how about using common law in court ehh the law of the land will they let you use it???what kind of court have you walked into without knowing???will you get a fair hearing or has the court already decided the outcome before it has even started??
as far as I know the only court to seek facts as evidence is a coroners court of inquest, all the rest appear to be a gamble to get you to sign for liability of debt

Government of this Church to continue without any Alteration to the People of this Land in all succeeding Generations [this was the creation of the UK Government 1706 act of union]
angelthecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 12:27 AM   #16
freedom2020
Banned

thats ok as far as i know
Old 06-02-2012, 01:10 AM   #17
alisa2

Quote:
this is how i see it many many courts are not interested in anything to do with common law,and are only interested in enforcing the corporate agenda of revenue raising or enforcing statutes when they can,now if you walk into any of these courts and try to use common law they will instantly dismiss you and use everything they can to shaft you,now all you have to do is watch america freedom to fascism and you will see that a JUDGE said i will not allow the law in my court!!!now this is what we are up against,when will people understand that corruption is from the top down is now running the western world,and you want a court case on record where a freeman has won,im sure there is!!but they would rather break there own laws than give anyone a chance of having a case heard where they have a chance of winning,nope cant have that! get down slave how dare you question my power im wearing fancy dress and a wig so you just do as i say,i dont have to honour my oath ive got a hooker waiting in the back

In many cases they do not even use the statutes. Tax collection, foreclosures, rent evictions are carried out by court clerks, attorneys and the sheriff. Most of the time, if they have an ignorant defendant, a judge is not even needed to evict- it all being done by the court clerks and attorneys who use signature stamps and sent to the sheriff who is then given documents that say "Superior Court of ________" and that's all he needs to evict you. A defendant who is not as ignorant might get the judge involved, but 99% of the time, he won't put his John Hancock on any order to evict you. He's relying on the sheriff to do his dirty work, since he has the gun.

Last edited by alisa2; 06-02-2012 at 01:12 AM.
alisa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 01:13 AM   #18
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
to be honest this forum is going downhill bigtime,i just hope that something changes instead of attacking anyone who has a point of view that does not conform to there years of indoctrination by the system that they live in,or should i say the BOX of reality that has been GIVEN to them
dont you know? this forum is strictly, strictly about fmotl methods and why they fail and any discussion about real solutions to real world problems is strictly poopooed by those who...who..who are not fmotl....hmmm..why are they here? oh yes...to save you from yourself...ok...as you were
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 01:16 AM   #19
freedom2020
Banned

shit to save me from myself ahhhh well i think il be ok
Old 06-02-2012, 02:02 AM   #20
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ich_dien View Post
Rob, I've been somewhat of a lurker on several FMOTL forums, and you and certain others tell questioners to do their research. Well, as I am keen to know if freeman methods really work then I would conclude that it would be you who could provide the most reliable answers to any query posed on the subject..
So, if you wouldn't mind answering the OP I'd be glad to digest that information.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ich_dien View Post
I don't doubt that a freeman has won a court case, but have they ever used freeman methods to gain the win? If you could direct me to a reliable source that validates this I'd be much obliged.
as you can see you get a lot of pointless posturing.
menard has been challenged hundreds of times for many years and he cannot present one verifiable case.

he has lots of anecdotes about 'a guy he knows' who was released by the police when they found out he was a freeman, lots of anecdote, but zero fact.

you will see responses to this post that i am attacking him, or that i don't have an open mind....bullshit.

i do have an open mind...i would love to see that this is not all bullshit.
i await the proof, but, as you will see, it will not be forthcoming, just lots of rhetoric without any substance.