Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 14-01-2013, 09:11 PM   #1
azureaura

Default Capital One PPI claim

I was told I choose insurance on a credit card years ago. A good claim company is helping me, however i need the credit card number. I doubt capital one will respond to my subject access request, as they know I have a case. I wrote a letter in early december requesting info held on me. What might be the next stage? I am going to go to the CAB and try to force them into a county court. Its illegal not to comply with a subject access request.
Old 14-01-2013, 09:13 PM   #2
azureaura

They confirmed by phone that I choose PPI on the credit card.
Old 15-01-2013, 12:43 AM   #3
aulus agerius

Your best bet for getting the card number would be to get a copy of your credit report, which should including the credit card number if it was active any time recently. Nevertheless, Capital One should answer your DSAR. If they don't you can complain to the information commissioner. Capital One will be slow coming up with the DSAR but they will eventually. Your PPI claim is unlikely to cost them as much as being fined by the Information Commissioner. They're just slow and disorganized.

If you have a good claims management company working on this claim, then you should make them earn their money: they should be writing to the IC, chasing Capital One etc.
"Leaders of the Freeman-on-the-Land movement... teach a political theory based on a radical interpretation of social contract... For them, the social contract is not a primordial construct founding the legitimacy of government but an actual contract between an individual and the stateā€¦
This teaching is not only wrong in the sense that it is false. It is wrongful. That is, it is full of wrong."
R v. McCormick 2012 NSSC 288 per HHJ Moir at [28-32] Link
aulus agerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2013, 10:39 PM   #4
pac1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by azureaura View Post
I was told I choose insurance on a credit card years ago. A good claim company is helping me, however i need the credit card number. I doubt capital one will respond to my subject access request, as they know I have a case. I wrote a letter in early december requesting info held on me. What might be the next stage? I am going to go to the CAB and try to force them into a county court. Its illegal not to comply with a subject access request.
Hate to say it my friend but there is no such thing as a good claims company.... They are all just parasites feeding on your lack of understanding about how to claim back what is yours. Take a look at the moneysavingexpert forum on poi to get all the info you need on how to do it yourself. The claims companies do nothing that you can't do yourself mate. Best of luck in reclaiming what is rightfully yours
pac1 is offline   Reply With Quote