Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 05-11-2009, 01:32 PM   #81
skiver

Location: I live in a place where the nuts eat the squirrels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freethinker View Post
is niger short for nigeria ?

Have you ever heard a German pronouce Nigeria.
They pronounce it ''nee-gerria''.
I believe this is the origins of the term ''nigger''.

Imagine a German slave-ship captain in a West African port, ticking off an inventory of ''cargo'' before setting sail for the Americas......

14 marocs
12 malis
23 nameebs
45 neegers
31 gabons
etc. etc. etc.

Nigerian people are known for their powerful physique, which was suited to the tasks that the slave-buyers had in mind for them, therefore slave-buyers always asked for ''nigers'', which imho, due to the popular demand, and it's pronunciation by the mainly Germanic traders of West Africa, eventually evolved into a ''generic'' term for black people. It could have been pronounced ''nee-jers'' if the slave-trade was more French dominated at that time and place in history.

But that's only my take on it's origins, and if Black people see it as a wholly offensive and racist term, then I bow to their sensibilities, and refrain from uttering it. But I am sticking to my thesis on it's origins, I haven't heard another version that fits better. It comes from the Germanic pronunciation of the word Nigeria. Unless someone else can prove to me other.

Last edited by skiver; 05-11-2009 at 01:46 PM.
skiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:46 PM   #82
al209

The lad who owns the takeaway round the corner from me gets really stressed when people call him a paki. Must really piss you off if your Turkish.
al209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 07:12 PM   #83
al209

Is it Ok to hate some young man of african heritage for being an anti-social racist knife wielding stupid kanye west wannabe ****? Or is that Racist?

Or what about hating a young south asian for being a fucking racist hypocrite who desperately wants to be like the african, and just looks even more of a **** for it? is that racist?

Can you just forget about skin colour and hate cunts for acting like cunts?

Cause if you cant i must be racist against white people coz scumbag druggy chavs are the biggest cunts of all.

People are just people in my eyes, some good, some cunts.
al209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2010, 08:10 PM   #84
whitewarrior
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdaw View Post
Because they've hijacked various towns and regions, Sherlock.
your a fucking douchbag sherlock!
whitewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote