Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 30-10-2009, 05:57 PM   #41
xxxx
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 690
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

calling someone a brit is nothing like calling someone a paki. paki is used as an insult. brit isn't. this forum is full of fucking rascists hiding behind their britishness. fuck your nationalist flag waving intolerant bullshit. it makes me sad to see how all you 'truth seekers' and 'awakened souls' can be so fucking pathetic. its like the bnp apologists on here. no borders no nations. fuck till we're all the same colour. i'm gonna be slated but you're still rascist scumbags. shame on you.
xxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 06:13 PM   #42
zarah
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: It's all make believe - isn't it?
Posts: 4,260
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammasterj13 View Post
Jesus H Christ, you really are one confused childish individual aren't you.
The reason I can't be bothered to disect your statements and rebut them is because there is nothing to rebut, you've posted absolute nonsense in everyone of your posts on this thread.
Why would I possibly waste my time and energy to fall into one of your many arguments on this forum.
You pick one line of my statements and you just go along with that in your own head and twist it into some paranoid madperson rambling. Read the post all of the post, especially when I stated that black and asian people can be just as racist as white folks.
You don't like being insulted then don't insult me, you have some god given right to call people names and then expect to not get anything back. Grow up.
And you are totally full of shit when you start making claims about being plugged in with Pakistanis, you aint. I do have pakistani friends and white friends, and neither of those two groups use the term 'Paki' in a derogatory manner. Maybe you do thats why you are all twisted up inside.
You drag the British Empire into your nonsensical ramblings, when nobody even mentioned Empire.
So get out of your mamas house and your bedroom and go and meet some real people you may even gain some knowledge about said people and won't have to make up things like a pubescent teenager.
I mean all this in the nicest possible way I can.
1. It took a while, but I get the 'irony' quip, but once the penny dropped it made absolute sense, in a senseless and pointless fashion.

2. Childish because? You've bitched, whined, yapped about smacking 'whities', accused me of being friendless simply because my friends use words which you and yours don't, assumed all white people are racist without providing any evidence, been pedantic and used vacuous terms like 'reverse racism and I'm infantile? I think you project a tad too much.

3. You used the term 'reverse racism' which makes no sense, and in my opinion (and I've been very clear that it's only my opinion) absolves people of social responsibilty.

4. Plugged into Pakistanis? Is this Pimp My Ride? My fiance's family are from Kashmir, he lives in one of the most Asian populated areas in London and we have a lot of friends from all parts of the globe, including Pakistan. Whether your friends use the word is of no consequence to the fact that they do.

5. With reference to the British Empire, no....I said 'empiral' which actually isn't a word and I meant imperial, obviously..I'dve thought youdve picked up on that with your nose for irony and such like. In a debate, which this has some characteristics of being, related sub-topics are discussed, in addition to the focused subject. I think the vestiges of the crimes committed in India and the rest of the world are entirely relevant to contemporay society and it's extremely relevant to many white British people who feel they are in some way being held accountable for policies of governmental bodies 150 years ago.

6. I'm a 35 year old qualified teacher, Director of an extremely successful and profitable company and currently studying international law with a view to specialising in international humanitarian law. I'm neither 'living with mama' nor do I spend inordinate amounts time in front of a pc. I would imagine the same can't be said for you.

The fact that you've made reference to 'whities' at the same times as pontificating about the atroctiy of using the word 'paki' negates your point of view completely. The shame for you is that you have no idea why 'whities' should be an objectionable label.

Anyway, enjoy the rest of the topic, do feel free to have the last word.
zarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 06:15 PM   #43
jammasterj13
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,174
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarah View Post
1. It took a while, but I get the 'irony' quip, but once the penny dropped it made absolute sense, in a senseless and pointless fashion.

2. Childish because? You've bitched, whined, yapped about smacking 'whities', accused me of being friendless simply because my friends use words which you and yours don't, assumed all white people are racist without providing any evidence, been pedantic and used vacuous terms like 'reverse racism and I'm infantile? I think you project a tad too much.

3. You used the term 'reverse racism' which makes no sense, and in my opinion (and I've been very clear that it's only my opinion) absolves people of social responsibilty.

4. Plugged into Pakistanis? Is this Pimp My Ride? My fiance's family are from Kashmir, he lives in one of the most Asian populated areas in London and we have a lot of friends from all parts of the globe, including Pakistan. Whether your friends use the word is of no consequence to the fact that they do.

5. With reference to the British Empire, no....I said 'empiral' which actually isn't a word and I meant imperial, obviously..I'dve thought youdve picked up on that with your nose for irony and such like. In a debate, which this has some characteristics of being, related sub-topics are discussed, in addition to the focused subject. I think the vestiges of the crimes committed in India and the rest of the world are entirely relevant to contemporay society and it's extremely relevant to many white British people who feel they are in some way being held accountable for policies of governmental bodies 150 years ago.

6. I'm a 35 year old qualified teacher, Director of an extremely successful and profitable company and currently studying international law with a view to specialising in international humanitarian law. I'm neither 'living with mama' nor do I spend inordinate amounts time in front of a pc. I would imagine the same can't be said for you.

The fact that you've made reference to 'whities' at the same times as pontificating about the atroctiy of using the word 'paki' negates your point of view completely. The shame for you is that you have no idea why 'whities' should be an objectionable label.

Anyway, enjoy the rest of the topic, do feel free to have the last word.
Yawn.
More Bullshit!
jammasterj13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2009, 06:15 PM   #44
zarah
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: It's all make believe - isn't it?
Posts: 4,260
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxx View Post
calling someone a brit is nothing like calling someone a paki. paki is used as an insult. brit isn't. this forum is full of fucking rascists hiding behind their britishness. fuck your nationalist flag waving intolerant bullshit. it makes me sad to see how all you 'truth seekers' and 'awakened souls' can be so fucking pathetic. its like the bnp apologists on here. no borders no nations. fuck till we're all the same colour. i'm gonna be slated but you're still rascist scumbags. shame on you.
Ummm...that's a little harsh, no?

I don't think many people on here aren't saying that the word can't be used in negative and unnecessary contexts, so what're you talking about?

Perhaps it would be a good idea to either participate rationally or not bother.
zarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 09:21 AM   #45
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxx View Post
calling someone a brit is nothing like calling someone a paki. paki is used as an insult. brit isn't. this forum is full of fucking rascists hiding behind their britishness. fuck your nationalist flag waving intolerant bullshit. it makes me sad to see how all you 'truth seekers' and 'awakened souls' can be so fucking pathetic. its like the bnp apologists on here. no borders no nations. fuck till we're all the same colour. i'm gonna be slated but you're still rascist scumbags. shame on you.
ah ?

WTF ?

you think ? That calling someone a Paki ( short ofr Pakistan ) is not the same as calling someone a Brit ( short for British )
You are right you know -----there are some ( as you say ) fkn rasists on this forum .
They think its Ok to call me a Brit yet I am unable to call A pakistani a Paki .
yep -------that is rasist indeed !

The same was many years ago when white folks could call black people all kinds of crap but black people could not call white folk stuff .

same applies here .
Oh yes we can slate off and slagg down Brits --------coz they just brits init --- but dont you dare call anyone a Paki .

and you have also said ( hopefully not to me because im not a nationalist ) that people can fk there nationalist flag waving intolerance bullshit .

ERM ----so now not only are British folks not allowed to abreviate other countries when concerning other folks --------but have to put up with it from them .
British folks according to you should not even wave their flag .

you sound extrememly anti British to me .

why ?
why do you hate british folk so much ?



you are right about the BNP at the bottom of your comment ------but the rest is real anti British ,
you need therapy dude .

tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 09:25 AM   #46
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarah View Post
Ummm...that's a little harsh, no?

I don't think many people on here aren't saying that the word can't be used in negative and unnecessary contexts, so what're you talking about?

Perhaps it would be a good idea to either participate rationally or not bother.
Zarah the comment here quoted to the person you made that too is exactly the attitude of folks today .
I agree with you .
Byt meees doesnt just think it is harsh .
I think it is intolerance / ignorance / predudice and anti British .

No wonder this country is turning into a shit hole meees thinks .

this is the exact predudism and anti British crap We all face today .

to me ------people with this opinion are no different from the intolerent scum they slag off .

tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 09:26 AM   #47
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammasterj13 View Post
Yawn.
More Bullshit!
^^^^^^^^^^^some one who hasnt got a mind of their own .
cant think
get tele god to tell them how to think .
is unable to see reason .
is totally full of pooo .

tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 09:43 AM   #48
amethyst2009
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 440
Likes: 18 (9 Posts)
Default

I'm off down the Paki shop, anyone want anything?

You see, it is all about context, if anyone uses any word in a derogitory way or with negative intent, then it is not good, no siree, but if I say I am off down the Paki shop, or do you want a chinky? then it is perfectly acceptable.
To make a couple of words 'bad' whatever the context is going to have a negative effect and make people resentful about others who want certain words banned.

All words are acceptable at certain times in a certain context, but when ANY word is used as an attack, then that is wrong.
amethyst2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 10:21 AM   #49
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amethyst2009 View Post
I'm off down the Paki shop, anyone want anything?

You see, it is all about context, if anyone uses any word in a derogitory way or with negative intent, then it is not good, no siree, but if I say I am off down the Paki shop, or do you want a chinky? then it is perfectly acceptable.
To make a couple of words 'bad' whatever the context is going to have a negative effect and make people resentful about others who want certain words banned.

All words are acceptable at certain times in a certain context, but when ANY word is used as an attack, then that is wrong.

but are they Paki ?
if they are indian --------then India has no abreviation , and there for must be said thus
"Im off down the indian"
if it were chinese -same as
so if they are Pakistani ----saying your going down the Paki shop is not rasist .
its bland / it sounds wrong but its not rasist .

Im not rasist I cant be .

but saying paki shop ?
well are they paki or not ?

it cannot be taken out of context ---------if it is true .



Last edited by tracker; 31-10-2009 at 10:22 AM.
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 10:25 AM   #50
jammasterj13
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,174
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
^^^^^^^^^^^some one who hasnt got a mind of their own .
cant think
get tele god to tell them how to think .
is unable to see reason .
is totally full of pooo .

Are you saying I dont have a mind of my own?
And how do you know I worship the tele-god?
You dont know anything about me. Thats unless you are stalking me, are you another one of these forum stalkers?
Making sweeping judgements about somebody you know nothing of is the height of ignorance and stupidity. Now that to me is the definition of full of shit.
None of your posts makes any sense to me whatsoever anyway, it's like wading through crap to get the point, and when you get there the point was pointless anyway.
What was the point of you creating this thread anyway, is it to satisfy your inherent sadistic prejudices or just to be a general shit stirrer and be a stooge for the divide and rule brigade?
jammasterj13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 10:39 AM   #51
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammasterj13 View Post
Are you saying I dont have a mind of my own?
And how do you know I worship the tele-god?
You dont know anything about me. Thats unless you are stalking me, are you another one of these forum stalkers?
Making sweeping judgements about somebody you know nothing of is the height of ignorance and stupidity. Now that to me is the definition of full of shit.
None of your posts makes any sense to me whatsoever anyway, it's like wading through crap to get the point, and when you get there the point was pointless anyway.
What was the point of you creating this thread anyway, is it to satisfy your inherent sadistic prejudices or just to be a general shit stirrer and be a stooge for the divide and rule brigade?
well ------------------if all my thread are full of crap , why are you fool enough to place your self in it ?
You say I have an inherit sadistic predudice ?
what a complete no hoping prat you are .

how can I be predudice ?
you simple have not read this thread have you .
because like the real predudice fool you are -----you have looked at what you see , delieted what does not fit and used it for your own adgender .

why do I say this

because I cannot be a predudice sadistic shit sturer if I have
A half Turkish stepson who I love by the way
A half Scotish misses
and I am 1/4 German jewish , scotish , far eastern Eurpian born in Britian



mees thinks some one here has been an ass hole !

note that you slagged me off
why the attack ?
I didnt slagg you off ,

this is my point here
you agressive angry predudice person ?
like the BNP ----you seperate people who have slightly different genetics and claim it makes them as a different race .
thats racism ! actually the correct term is Eugenics , its what hitler believed --------humans are seperated by race .

learn this !
there is only ONE race !

the human race !

Last edited by tracker; 31-10-2009 at 11:09 AM.
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 10:47 AM   #52
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

if you believe that sertain terms are rasist

then

you ARE the racist /

this is because you have set your mind that humans are seperated , you have set your mind in the race adgender --wether you are ( rasist ) ignorant or not yet believe that humans are some how seperated by race ------then you are A RASIST !

THE TRUTH IS


THERE IS ONLY 1 RACE

THE HUMAN RACE !

WAKE UP !

Last edited by tracker; 31-10-2009 at 10:47 AM.
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 10:50 AM   #53
zarah
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: It's all make believe - isn't it?
Posts: 4,260
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
Zarah the comment here quoted to the person you made that too is exactly the attitude of folks today .
I agree with you .
Byt meees doesnt just think it is harsh .
I think it is intolerance / ignorance / predudice and anti British .

No wonder this country is turning into a shit hole meees thinks .

this is the exact predudism and anti British crap We all face today .

to me ------people with this opinion are no different from the intolerent scum they slag off .

I absolutely agree with you, and that's been my point the whole of the way through this thread.

The word racist is contrived and it's deliberately meaningless. It can be applied to any perceived affront by any aggrieved person. As long as they aren't white and western. A white person is not permitted to perceive ill-treatment as racism, because society is conditioned to believe that:

a) White people are inherently racist and if you think you're an egalitarian, you aren't...you're subconsciously racist.

b) Vacuous terms like 'reverse racism' 'positive dicrimination' ad nauseum are structured concepts despite being oxymorons.

c) People who are working class and white aren't categorised as in need of additional state help, but non-white working class people are. Within my field, which is education, I've been involved in government strategies which have been implemented in the poorest London boroughs which have been designed solely for supporting people from an 'ethnic minority' which means that white English children haven't qualified. Now, whilst I'm not saying that children from ethnic minorties shouldn't have support to ensure they reach their full potential and become proficient members of society, white, English children from deprived backgrounds have to be given the same support and the same chance. My view is one which is shared with colleagues from a myriad of backgrounds and is based on wanting a productive society no matter what the skin tone.

In the wider context, I absolutely agree that there are ignorant white, British people who behave in an appalling and discriminatory way towards people from other countries and cultures, and shame on them for being so narrow -minded and wrong. But discriminaytion seeps into every part of society, no matter what colour, race or religion and in happens in all parts of the world, and to imply it's soley a problem with one race is naive and destructive.

Last edited by zarah; 31-10-2009 at 10:52 AM.
zarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 11:00 AM   #54
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

thank you for that Zarah because its true .what you have said has already been proven on this thread within the last 4 posts above yours .

just for the record -- read the last 4 posts on this thread above yours here .

see how ignorant some folks are about me and how it creates rasism within them self when they think they are not .

it is true

if you fall within the mindset that there is any other race than the human race -------you are creating a devision within mankind .
this devision is intollerable !
it creates problems from those who claim to be for the freedom of man --------yet create thought fascist thought police boundries upon them self and to others .

read the last 4 posts , its so typical .

makes the world sick meees thinks .

thankyou for your support .


Last edited by tracker; 31-10-2009 at 11:01 AM.
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 11:26 AM   #55
jammasterj13
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,174
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
well ------------------if all my thread are full of crap , why are you fool enough to place your self in it ?
You say I have an inherit sadistic predudice ?
what a complete no hoping prat you are .

how can I be predudice ?
you simple have not read this thread have you .
because like the real predudice fool you are -----you have looked at what you see , delieted what does not fit and used it for your own adgender .

why do I say this

because I cannot be a predudice sadistic shit sturer if I have
A half Turkish stepson who I love by the way
A half Scotish misses
and I am 1/4 German jewish , scotish , far eastern Eurpian born in Britian



mees thinks some one here has been an ass hole !

note that you slagged me off
why the attack ?
I didnt slagg you off ,

this is my point here
you agressive angry predudice person ?
like the BNP ----you seperate people who have slightly different genetics and claim it makes them as a different race .
thats racism ! actually the correct term is Eugenics , its what hitler believed --------humans are seperated by race .

learn this !
there is only ONE race !

the human race !
I agree with you there is only one race, the human race.
If you truly walk the walk as you talk a lot, why would you even start such a divisive thread?
Thats like me starting a 'Honkie White Trash' thread and not expect brickbats thrown my way.
I dont wanna know your familial background mate. What was the point of you telling me you're genetic make up. I don't give a fuck how diluted your gene pool is, if you truly subscribe to one race, the human race you wouldn't have to do that.

Now your being hysterical in claiming I am a eugenicist, frankly that has truly made me laugh in derision my friend. Truly desperate and pathetic.
So far off the mark you ended up in Nick Griffins arsehole.
Well done.
Your right I have been foolish to actually debate with your oh so 'superior' intellect.
Another preacher who is too mistakenly intellectually proud. Have a nice day.
jammasterj13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 11:30 AM   #56
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammasterj13 View Post
I agree with you there is only one race, the human race.
If you truly walk the walk as you talk a lot, why would you even start such a divisive thread?
Thats like me starting a 'Honkie White Trash' thread and not expect brickbats thrown my way.
I dont wanna know your familial background mate. What was the point of you telling me you're genetic make up. I don't give a fuck how diluted your gene pool is, if you truly subscribe to one race, the human race you wouldn't have to do that.

Now your being hysterical in claiming I am a eugenicist, frankly that has truly made me laugh in derision my friend. Truly desperate and pathetic.
So far off the mark you ended up in Nick Griffins arsehole.
Well done.
Your right I have been foolish to actually debate with your oh so 'superior' intellect.
Another preacher who is too mistakenly intellectually proud. Have a nice day.
Ok Ok , if you show the 1st move towards peace with me I shall gladly accept it . peace offer accepted greatfully too .

I dont think it is a devision thread .
people who argue --------me and you included -----make our own devisions within that arguement .
I have made this thread to attempt to stop the mind devision we call rasism .
People need to understand just how ironic it is for one person to say one thing but for the other its ok .
to me thats so wrong .

just for the laugh -------I am white , so if I call a white man -----honky tonk white slave driver --------------does that make me rasist ?
it would do if meees was black though init ?

see ----------Im just ( as they say ) tidying my room .I was gonna do yours too but youve taken care of that

Last edited by tracker; 31-10-2009 at 11:33 AM.
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 11:36 AM   #57
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

I also thank the mods for not putting this in the rant room ( as yet - who knows what might happen some people might go over board , but that hasnt happened yet meees thinks .) but this thread can also show how defferences can be eventually overcome .

with the understanding that there is no ------race boundry -------we become ONE .

Last edited by tracker; 31-10-2009 at 11:36 AM.
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 11:53 AM   #58
jammasterj13
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,174
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Tracker mate.

I think sometimes kindred spirits agree on so much that they end up squabbling like schoolchildren.

I agree whole heartedly with your comments of one race, one family.
To get to that state of thought and being is a burdenous mountain for a lot of people. We all have red blood flowing through our veins. Your blood is ma blood.

This is just a discussion, the word argument is divisive in itself, nothing is gonna change the world just by discussing. Actions makes the world go round.

Your right about people being racist, it works both ways, I stated that in a previous post on this thread. I'm not disputing that fact.

What some people dont seem to understand is if you abuse somebody racially, dont expect a thank you.

The thing is we are all being played regardless of race, colour, creed. We are getting angry with each other(s) when its the tools of/and the establishment
that has created the situations we all wanna change. But nothing will change until we change ourselves first.

How's the Scottish girlfriend thing working out for you?
My long term girlfriend is Scottish as well, we have a 7 year old daughter together. I think we have more in common than meets the eye.
I'll buy you a beer mate next time your up North. Cobra ok for you, nice Indian beer aiiii.
No hard feelings bruv I'm just a fiery mutherfucker, yes indeed
jammasterj13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 12:39 PM   #59
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammasterj13 View Post
Tracker mate.

I think sometimes kindred spirits agree on so much that they end up squabbling like schoolchildren.



How's the Scottish girlfriend thing working out for you?
My long term girlfriend is Scottish as well, we have a 7 year old daughter together. I think we have more in common than meets the eye.
I'll buy you a beer mate next time your up North. Cobra ok for you, nice Indian beer aiiii.
No hard feelings bruv I'm just a fiery mutherfucker, yes indeed
LOL yes sometimes we do agree so much that squabbling becomes the end result.
Maybe I was ignorant of your past repplies and ask you to forgive me for that .
but

getting onto your question

How do you think its coming along ?

She can have her ---- Braveheart times and dude/dudette -------I leave her to it .
Once we had a 6ft massive tree trunk remover ( big dude ) at our door --drunk as hell giving it the large because my son slapped his for calling his girlfriend a paki lover . he explained to me that he wasnt angry for the boy getting his place of birth wrong , he was angry that the boy had made a taistless remark to his girlfriend , ( good job he slapped him )
But that boys dad was -------------really pissed off .
I did try for all of ten seconds to keep him calm ---------until ------------Ms Braveheart flew out the door .
he never did return .
I let her sort them out

My german blood does keep me -----------dissplined ( so as I hear so many people say ---------i am harsh and pigheaded ) and also follow the engineer that so many Germans are known for ------------yet I also consider my self a true British bulldog and have these qualities more than many British folks around me .
I dont like people telling me that others do not have the right to freedom and democracy .
I hate what has happened to this country , I hate rasism of anykind as you know my thoughts on that , but its the fact that I believe we are all one race intitled to be free is what makes me truly british . my scotish side does show sometimes with the fury I can so easily allow to take over

but then

My misses ?

now thats the only person on the planet I am afraid of .

Last edited by tracker; 31-10-2009 at 12:43 PM.
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 12:42 PM   #60
flickflack
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: NOT Israel
Posts: 2,572
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
but are they Paki ?
if they are indian --------then India has no abreviation , and there for must be said thus
"Im off down the indian"
if it were chinese -same as
so if they are Pakistani ----saying your going down the Paki shop is not rasist .
its bland / it sounds wrong but its not rasist .

Im not rasist I cant be .

but saying paki shop ?
well are they paki or not ?

it cannot be taken out of context ---------if it is true .


Can't you say that you are going to the Pakistani shop instead? There is a difference between Paki and Pakistani, and Pakistani is more accurate. Unless you call the Indian shop Indy shop or something, which you didn't do here.
flickflack is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:11 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.