Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 23-03-2010, 08:44 PM   #21
gallifrey
Inactive

Seems I am doing a good job at staying below the radar. So far.
gallifrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2010, 08:46 PM   #22
worlds beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by choosewisely View Post
.... if that is the information they can put on a PUBLIC website GOD knows what the hell the government (CIA) have got on us.....
practically everything probably...

same in UK too.. we are the top 'surveillance' country in world.. more CCTV etc.. plus, they've been increasing laws on Mobile Phone Operators to keep records of every text and conversation of every person for 2 years (i think was latest)...

I also heard/read (ages ago), from credible source as i recall, that the US/UK can listen to ALL conversations, anywhere on world almost, even private face-to-face within your own home, via Satellite spy tech... that they had been able to do this for number of years.

With the new latest tech mobiles they can even tell what you are doing at any given time, for example they can 'see' if you're walking, sitting, gardening, playing sport, or even where you are moving within your own home .....

we are so deep into Big Brother and yet so many still don't realise..

i sometimes think the internet was intentionally called the "worldwide web" as it's the perfect tool to trap us (get all our info/personal details/lives and monitor us).

Old 23-03-2010, 09:03 PM   #23
_placebo_

Are there any versions of this type of site for the UK? I'd be interested to see what information they have on my family. If anyone finds anything for the UK will you please link it?

Last edited by _placebo_; 23-03-2010 at 09:07 PM.
_placebo_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2010, 09:27 PM   #24
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by worlds beyond
we are so deep into Big Brother and yet so many still don't realise..
And many dont care!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2010, 09:37 PM   #25
informationx

I found bin laden!

http://www.spokeo.com/search?q=osama%20binladen

informationx

http://information-x.110mb.com/LEGAL...-REFERENCE.htm
http://information-x.110mb.com/
informationx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2010, 09:42 PM   #26
thedefender

Wow....this shit got me pissed off.
thedefender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2010, 09:49 PM   #27
ownoiz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by real6 View Post
Damn this is some bad shit.

Thank lord im not on here.

Now let me see who i can find muahahhahaha

ownoiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2010, 09:55 PM   #28
kukulkola

I have erased my identity from the internet last year. I do not exist according to the internet! I'm gonna keep it that way
kukulkola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2010, 09:57 PM   #29
thedefender

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukulkola View Post
I have erased my identity from the internet last year. I do not exist according to the internet! I'm gonna keep it that way
How did you do that?
Old 23-03-2010, 09:59 PM   #30
ownoiz
Banned

Really i shouldnt be laughing, but thats how it is.

I believe they want it so that everyone can access everyone elses personal shit, then it makes us all bitches of the system, its bitchifying.

Man i checked out some names of people, it even got the household members on there

Why not just go the whole hog and hook up cameras to everyone a la Sliver, available soon on Google houseview!

Quote:
The movie takes rather a simplistic stance on voyeurism, suggesting that wanting to secretly observe people and thus invading their privacy is part of human nature.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sliver_(film)
ownoiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2010, 10:04 PM   #31
heidi_hybrid

Goodness! Even I am in there!
How the hell they know me? I haven't posted anything personal just my email, and they got my info!

Thanks for posting. I'm going to spread the word.
heidi_hybrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2010, 10:23 PM   #32
thedefender

The Google photos or street view I have seen before. I can see my cousin in the garage and my neighbors getting into their car outside the house.

Fucked up.

EDIT: OMG....I looked up my friend and she is walking to her car outside her house on the Google photo.

Last edited by thedefender; 23-03-2010 at 10:28 PM.
Old 23-03-2010, 10:28 PM   #33

Here are the FAQS from "spokeo". Not nice.

1. What is Spokeo?

Spokeo People Search is a search engine specialized in aggregating people-related information from phone books, social networks, marketing lists, business sites, and other public sources. Spokeo’s algorithm organizes seemingly unrelated data into coherent people profiles, giving you the most comprehensive intelligence about anyone you want to find.

2. What is Spokeo Premium?

Spokeo Premium is a paid membership for exclusive access to data such as people’s wealth, consumer records, email contacts, mobile numbers, social network profiles, and more. Spokeo aggregates this premium data from expensive marketing databases, and Spokeo Premium members pay a small monthly or yearly fee to access it.

3. How do I cancel my account?

We are sorry if Spokeo doesn’t meet your expectations at this time. We are very receptive to new ideas, and we greatly encourage you to contact us about any issues you’ve encountered. If you do not wish to renew your subscription, you may cancel it by logging into your account and going to the "Settings" tab. This can also be taken care of by contacting Customer Support. Canceling the subscription will not affect the subscription you have already paid for, giving you premium access until it expires. If you do not wish to utilize your account any longer and would like to permanently deactivate it, please click here: Deactivate Account. Please note that if you have a paid subscription, deactivating your account will permanently delete any remaining time that you have already paid for. For your security, you must be logged into your account in order to deactivate it. Please do not hesitate to contact Customer Support if you have any questions.

4. How can I remove my information from Spokeo search?

Spokeo respects your privacy, and you can easily opt out of Spokeo’s public search if desired. Please note that since the information aggregated by Spokeo is publicly available, opting out of Spokeo does NOT remove the information from its original sources, which are hundreds of additional websites. You can remove your name and phone number search results from the following link: www.spokeo.com/privacy. If you need assistance removing your listing, please contact Customer Support.

You may remove your information listed on social networks by deleting your profiles or by setting them to “Private.” Spokeo’s Privacy Mirroring Technology can detect the latest privacy settings of your content, and will update our database accordingly. If you would like to remove your information from all of these websites, please consult ReputationDefender or other privacy-protection services.

5. Can anyone know who I am searching for?

No, all your Spokeo searches are completely anonymous. Spokeo is not a social network where people meet new friends online. Rather, Spokeo is a search engine that people use to research other people’s information. Spokeo does not notify anyone about what you are reading, and Spokeo does not disclose your search history.

6. Does Spokeo guarantee data accuracy?

Spokeo aggregates data from over 50 types of sources. Some sources (phone books, real estate listings, etc.) are fairly accurate, whereas the other sources (online surveys, marketing lists, etc.), are not. Spokeo does not originate or create data, so Spokeo data is only as good as its original sources. Spokeo does not guarantee data accuracy, and its data should only be used as a reference.

7. How often does Spokeo update its data?

Spokeo tries to update its data as soon as the original data sources update theirs. Some data sources, like social networks, update their data almost in real-time, and Spokeo will update its cache within a few days. Other data sources, like phone books, refresh their data once every three months, so Spokeo might aggregate outdated data. Spokeo is a data aggregator, not a data source. Therefore, Spokeo cannot obtain data that is newer than the original source.

8. What can I do if there’s not a lot of information on someone?

Many sources aggregated by Spokeo are actually not intended for people search purposes, but Spokeo makes its best efforts to combine the disorganized data into coherent people profiles. That said, some data cannot be seamlessly integrated, and you may need to provide additional information in order to access it. Spokeo accepts three types of searches right now: (1) full name, (2) phone number, and (3) email address. If you cannot find someone by name, try searching by their phone number or email address to receive more results.

9. Can someone spam through Spokeo?

No, Spokeo does not permit its contacts data to be used for spam-like behaviors or mass marketing purposes. Spokeo has several security checks in place to ensure the integrity of everyone’s data. If you believe that your contact’s data has been compromised, please gather as much evidences as possible and contact Spokeo’s Customer Support right away.

10. What can I do if something is not working as expected?

Spokeo has just launched its new 4.0 version, and many features are completely overhauled. In addition, we are still in the process of upgrading millions of user accounts from Spokeo 3.0 to Spokeo 4.0. This is not an easy task, so there may be unexpected bugs. If something is not working correctly for you, please contact our Customer Support right away so that we can resolve any issues for you as soon as possible.

Acts 2:38

"Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."
1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2010, 10:34 PM   #34
hey_jude
Inactive

Thanks for posting this ...I've just found my family and friends on there ...phone numbers, google map, number of occupants & ages, wealth of area, this is outrageous.
I'm calling them now ...thank you for posting!
hey_jude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2010, 11:02 PM   #35

Was at the "spokeo" site again doing a bit of reading. To anyone who cares, please listen to this:

First, spokeo has their own profile on Facebook.

When I was on Facebook, I read their "terms of use" - after I'd aleady set up my account.

You know how Facebook has all those little gadgets and toys that people love so much? Send this person a puppy; play a game of tic tac toe; take a quiz; etc. Well, everyone of those is called an application; every application is designed by 'someone'; and when you install an application on your Facebook profile, then the creator of that application has legal rights to all your Facebook information - photos included.

When I read that, I went off to find out what's involved in creating a Facebook "application". I knew nothing about it. Took me about 15 minutes, and I'd created my own application. That meant anyone who used my application was given me legal access to all the information on their Facebook profile. I cancelled my account on Facebook not long after that.

So, I suspect that companies like spokeo are at least some of the people who are creating these fun little applications for people to use, as a way of gaining access to your information. Although anyone is free to do it! And since you "agree" to the terms of use when you sign up, then it's all done "legally".

I'm not sure, but I suspect this is what other sites are doing as well - like myspace.

Very sneaky stuff.

"Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."

Last edited by 1964; 23-03-2010 at 11:03 PM.
Old 23-03-2010, 11:07 PM   #36
thedefender

I dont even have a facebook.....I think I had a myspace....but that was years ago and all I did was sign up. I gather they get info from insurance companies and online sites such as amazon and google.

Last edited by thedefender; 23-03-2010 at 11:07 PM.
Old 23-03-2010, 11:22 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedefender View Post
I dont even have a facebook.....I think I had a myspace....but that was years ago and all I did was sign up. I gather they get info from insurance companies and online sites such as amazon and google.
It says somewhere on their site they get their information from different sources - all of them "public". One source they mention are social networking sites - that would be facebook, myspace, and whatever else is out there.

I noticed something else. They keep repeating how it's all done above-board, accessing only "public" information. And then at the top of one of their pages it says, "Uncover personal photos, videos, and secrets ...."

Oy.

http://www.spokeo.com/blog/

Also talks about how they're experiencing increased surges in traffic. That's the thing right there. People will complain about it, but then tons of people turn around and use it. So what can you do?

Old 23-03-2010, 11:24 PM   #38
nelletuorg7

Most of my info is wrong!!! Which makes me even angrier! I'm delecting mine.

We are the imagination of our souls.
nelletuorg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2010, 11:27 PM   #39
thedefender

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1964 View Post
It says somewhere on their site they get their information from different sources - all of them "public". One source they mention are social networking sites - that would be facebook, myspace, and whatever else is out there.

I noticed something else. They keep repeating how it's all done above-board, accessing only "public" information. And then at the top of one of their pages it says, "Uncover personal photos, videos, and secrets ...."

Oy.

http://www.spokeo.com/blog/

Also talks about how they're experiencing increased surges in traffic. That's the thing right there. People will complain about it, but then tons of people turn around and use it. So what can you do?
If you type your email in watch the search as it loads. It lists amazon as well as youtube while it looks through those sources while looking for your email.

Last edited by thedefender; 23-03-2010 at 11:30 PM.
Old 23-03-2010, 11:28 PM   #40
himitsunomiko

I am happy to say I have not caught the Spokeo

But really, if anyone is dumb enough to post that private info willingly, they are kinda opening the flood gates there.

Poor ignorant sheeple.

The real activists standing up for man kind and the planet.
himitsunomiko is offline   Reply With Quote