Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2013, 09:43 PM   #21
thetruthcollector
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In the shadows
Posts: 1,687
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainstorm View Post
The presentation got me thinking...We need everyone together more than ever. Imagine a speaking event with all of these people:

Max Igan, David Icke, Alex Jones, George Noory, David Wilcock, Jordan Maxwell, Steve Quayle, Alex Collier, Thomas Sheridan, Fritz Springmeier, + many more I cannot think off the top of my head.

Get them all together, call it project liberty or something...
You forgot Jesse Ventura
thetruthcollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 09:49 PM   #22
thetruthcollector
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In the shadows
Posts: 1,687
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurk View Post
What happened with you bro? Once promoting montalk.net as brilliant. Now refusing to answer if you're a lizard and calling everything disinformation.

Have you been possessed? Replaced by a clone? Or an adroid possibly? Has the real one been killed and his account taken over by an A.I. program? What is it? What went wrong and when?
I've seen the pirate on here for years...well before I began posting. It does seem that he has changed, for better or worse I do not know but he always seems honest and concise in his responses.

Is he a lizard?? Not a chance, but perhaps a mason...
thetruthcollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 09:59 PM   #23
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurk View Post
You know what i think? I think you are a lizard. Or were taken over by a lizard. Or you are a lizard that once was on the side of liberty and justice and humanity and now changed sides and alligned yourself with lucifer.
Or you are simply a human sell out.

You have too many posts to research your profile and i didn't follow you long enough to have an opinion, yet.

But you reject to answer if you're a lizard. And your extremely radical change of position is mega weird, to say the least. And i can't think of any rational reason for it.

I know montalks material very very well, i studied it until it came out of my ears, and i never discovered another source that would come even close to it in terms of clarity and depth of insight. Tom has an IQ of 145-160ish and studied it for 30 years.
And you want to tell me that you moved on? That's ridiculous. You didn't evolve, you devolved into narrow minded skepticism and shill gatekeeping. Your posts in the MJ thread...super shillish. They literally scream that you secretly know better.


Oh well but maybe i'm wrong. Maybe i am totally wrong. Maybe i am...how did you call me once? 'clearly mind-controlled'.

You know what really would help? If you denied being a lizard. Are you a reptilian? Yes or No?

Just a little 'No', that's all i'm asking for.
Wow. Did I call you 'clearly mind controlled'?

It's great being right. Reread your post, but this time, just try to read it on the basis of things we know and can verify.

If you do it right, you will come to the conclusion that I am correct.

You believe things which have little to no provable veracity, and when you encounter someone who questions these believes, you neatly slot him into your faux reality by claiming he is a reptilian.

Dude, you're mind controlled, assuming you have a mind to control that is.

Anyway I'm done, I find this all rather sad to be honest, we're at a phase of existence when millennial secrets are being blown open and some mad heads are blocking the exits with schizophrenia and third rate sci fi.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 10:05 PM   #24
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthcollector View Post
I've seen the pirate on here for years...well before I began posting. It does seem that he has changed, for better or worse I do not know but he always seems honest and concise in his responses.

Is he a lizard?? Not a chance, but perhaps a mason...
Says the man with the all seeing eye avatar.

So you quit the army eh? Bullshit, clearly you've just moved up a level and your brief is now to attack truth speakers on the internet.

You call me a mason? That's one insult I can't have. You'd better watch yourself.

Last edited by truthspoon; 10-11-2013 at 10:10 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 10:27 PM   #25
thetruthcollector
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In the shadows
Posts: 1,687
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Says the man with the all seeing eye avatar.

So you quit the army eh? Bullshit, clearly you've just moved up a level and your brief is now to attack truth speakers on the internet.

You call me a mason? That's one insult I can't have. You'd better watch yourself.
First of all, I'll tell you once because I like you, don't fucking threaten me! Save your empty threats for someone you can actually scare.

Number two, yes, I said maybe you're a mason, get over it. I can not help it that a lot of things you say are aligned with a lot of freemasonic ideology.

Thridly, I was never in the army, you don't know me so don't pretend you do. I'm pretty sure that the DI Forum is not a target nor a threat to TPTB because there is plenty of disinfo here as well.

and last but not least, the all-seeing-eye goes back nearly 230,000 years and has nothing to do with freemasonry. Do your research before you just respond with pure, unadulterated garbage.

and one more time, don't fucking threaten me. You do not want to open that door.
thetruthcollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 10:54 PM   #26
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthcollector View Post
First of all, I'll tell you once because I like you, don't fucking threaten me! Save your empty threats for someone you can actually scare.

Number two, yes, I said maybe you're a mason, get over it. I can not help it that a lot of things you say are aligned with a lot of freemasonic ideology.

Thridly, I was never in the army, you don't know me so don't pretend you do. I'm pretty sure that the DI Forum is not a target nor a threat to TPTB because there is plenty of disinfo here as well.

and last but not least, the all-seeing-eye goes back nearly 230,000 years and has nothing to do with freemasonry. Do your research before you just respond with pure, unadulterated garbage.

and one more time, don't fucking threaten me. You do not want to open that door.
You opened the door buddy. You did. Say sorry and we can be friends again. I'm not a fucking mason. Not even 'maybe'.

Btw 230,000 is crazy talk, check the research you think you've done.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 11:01 PM   #27
thetruthcollector
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In the shadows
Posts: 1,687
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
You opened the door buddy. You did. Say sorry and we can be friends again. I'm not a fucking mason. Not even 'maybe'.

Btw 230,000 is crazy talk, check the research you think you've done.
I'm sorry to offend you, I did not intend to disrespect you.

That crazy talk comes directly from the finger tips of our very own David Icke in 'The Children of The Matrix' where he talks about ancient Lumeria and Atlantis.
thetruthcollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 11:37 PM   #28
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthcollector View Post
I'm sorry to offend you, I did not intend to disrespect you.

That crazy talk comes directly from the finger tips of our very own David Icke in 'The Children of The Matrix' where he talks about ancient Lumeria and Atlantis.
There's a lot of batty flakes here who call you a reptilian because you raise an eyebrow when they tell you the planet Saturn is made of fosilised unicorn dung, I was surprised to see you taking the side of the flakes 'coz I always thought we had mutual respect, also surprised at being called a Mason when in my own small way I have always done my best to use this forum and others to lambast them and reveal what I know about them.

I am not a Mason but if you read my blog you will find that I almost joined them and was actually pursued by them across continents for several years. As a result I know a lot about how their minds work and what makes them tick.

Though I don't know what statements of mine could lead you to draw the conclusion that I am one of them.

Perhaps it is because I believe that God is in 'light'. But then Jesus says pretty much the same thing.

Anyway saying I might be a Mason is tantamount in my eyes to saying I might be a paedo, I really hate those guys, however bad you think Masons might really be, they're actually worse. Evil is a real force here on earth and Freemasons are its flag bearers.

Last edited by truthspoon; 10-11-2013 at 11:45 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 04:19 AM   #29
thetruthcollector
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In the shadows
Posts: 1,687
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
There's a lot of batty flakes here who call you a reptilian because you raise an eyebrow when they tell you the planet Saturn is made of fosilised unicorn dung, I was surprised to see you taking the side of the flakes 'coz I always thought we had mutual respect, also surprised at being called a Mason when in my own small way I have always done my best to use this forum and others to lambast them and reveal what I know about them.

I am not a Mason but if you read my blog you will find that I almost joined them and was actually pursued by them across continents for several years. As a result I know a lot about how their minds work and what makes them tick.

Though I don't know what statements of mine could lead you to draw the conclusion that I am one of them.

Perhaps it is because I believe that God is in 'light'. But then Jesus says pretty much the same thing.

Anyway saying I might be a Mason is tantamount in my eyes to saying I might be a paedo, I really hate those guys, however bad you think Masons might really be, they're actually worse. Evil is a real force here on earth and Freemasons are its flag bearers.
I think there was a misunderstanding and I apologize again. What I was saying is that I can see that 'they' may think you're a mason, but no way in hell a reptilian.

Pirate is in no way, shape or form a mason and my previous statement I am officially retracting. I myself am also not a mason, the all-seeing-eye avatar is in reference to the knowledge of all in reference to the elders of ancient Lumeria.

Pirate, you and I do share a lot of common ground and I hope I have not damaged that. I'm going to take some extra time to read your blog.

Peace brother.
thetruthcollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 09:29 AM   #30
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthcollector View Post
I think there was a misunderstanding and I apologize again. What I was saying is that I can see that 'they' may think you're a mason, but no way in hell a reptilian.

Pirate is in no way, shape or form a mason and my previous statement I am officially retracting. I myself am also not a mason, the all-seeing-eye avatar is in reference to the knowledge of all in reference to the elders of ancient Lumeria.

Pirate, you and I do share a lot of common ground and I hope I have not damaged that. I'm going to take some extra time to read your blog.

Peace brother.

Amen to that. All the best and may God be with you.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2013, 12:44 AM   #31
lurk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 869
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthcollector View Post
I've seen the pirate on here for years...well before I began posting. It does seem that he has changed, for better or worse I do not know but he always seems honest and concise in his responses.
Is he a lizard?? Not a chance, but perhaps a mason...
Oh look it's saurons eye (yeye i read your version, i also read Kardashians excuse for her all-seeing eye, your excuse is better congratiulation) giving the lizard backup engaging in an 'argument' with him which goes thesis-antithesis-synthesis, hegelian dialectic, problem-reaction-solution. Forum-scrolling famous disinfo agent tactic to hide trees in the forrest. You guys are a show.

Not a chance eh? Did you medically examine his naked body? Did you ever ask him and he answered with 'no'? Well then there is chance that he is one.

And after that show i'm also interested if YOU are a lizard! Yes or no? All i want to hear is 'no'. That's all. It's not much wanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
You believe things which have little to no provable veracity, and when you encounter someone who questions these believes, you neatly slot him into your faux reality by claiming he is a reptilian.
Where is the 'No'? Why won't you answer with 'No' and rather rant using 500 more letters?


You call me schizophrenic, mind-controlled and what else, but refuse to do the harmless insane person a little favour that would make him so very happy. What kind of a behaviour is that? You're a heartless human being. Not tolerant at all. A really bad person. Don't you feel ashamed of yourself?
Do you also kick paralegics in the head? Make fun of retarded people? Poison the dogs of blind people?

Just a little 'no' for schizo-lurk? Pretty please? The side effects of the psychotropic drugs i have to take make my head hurt so bad aslong as i don't get answered 'No' when i ask someone if he's a lizard. It's a severe neurosis, i can't help it. Please help me, it hurts so much




Here we go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK8Y2nO_8TM

Rumsfeld didn't answer with 'no' when being asked if he was a lizard. He didn't because he couldn't. They are bound by universal law which forces them to respect free-will.
lurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2013, 02:31 AM   #32
thetruthcollector
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In the shadows
Posts: 1,687
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurk View Post
Oh look it's saurons eye (yeye i read your version, i also read Kardashians excuse for her all-seeing eye, your excuse is better congratiulation) giving the lizard backup engaging in an 'argument' with him which goes thesis-antithesis-synthesis, hegelian dialectic, problem-reaction-solution. Forum-scrolling famous disinfo agent tactic to hide trees in the forrest. You guys are a show.

Not a chance eh? Did you medically examine his naked body? Did you ever ask him and he answered with 'no'? Well then there is chance that he is one.

And after that show i'm also interested if YOU are a lizard! Yes or no? All i want to hear is 'no'. That's all. It's not much wanted.

No, I am not a reptilian....

...you're categorically nuts and delusional!
thetruthcollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2013, 02:45 AM   #33
lurk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 869
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthcollector View Post
No, I am not a reptilian....

...you're categorically nuts and delusional!
Oops, how easy this is, your friend should follow your example. Probably it's that easy for you because you're an insectoid, i should be less specific. Are you some other shapeshifting freakazoid?

And I'm far from being nuts, i'm ahead of the curve my friend. Calling someone 'crazy', especially in a conspiracy forum, that's just...it's dumb. Are you the grand architect of the existence? Well then you should excercise some moderation. You're a dust particle in the great forever you don't know shit, son.
lurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2013, 02:58 AM   #34
thetruthcollector
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In the shadows
Posts: 1,687
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurk View Post
Oops, how easy this is, your friend should follow your example. Probably it's that easy for you because you're an insectoid, i should be less specific. Are you some other shapeshifting freakazoid?

And I'm far from being nuts, i'm ahead of the curve my friend. Calling someone 'crazy', especially in a conspiracy forum, that's just...it's dumb. Are you the grand architect of the existence? Well then you should excercise some moderation. You're a dust particle in the great forever you don't know shit, son.
LOL...listen, LURK, is it?....I am no type of reptilian, insectoid or any other type of diabolical shapeshifting creature you can think of.

It's not dumb when it's true. Conspiracies are one thing, but delusional paranoia is a real and serious condition. I am not the architect of existence, but you're still nuts...I call 'em like I see 'em, son.
thetruthcollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2013, 03:22 AM   #35
lurk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 869
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthcollector View Post
Conspiracies are one thing, but Conspiracies i don't understand are totally crazy.
The horizon of many people is a circle with zero radius which they call their point of view. Sure, crazy starts where your understanding ends.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthcollector View Post
I am not the architect of existence, but you're still nuts
You have no clue, but you totally have a clue. Because, well that's what your ego is convinved of. Okay enough, your thinking isn't very evolved.

Go to youtube and search for shapeshifter, and marvel at the 719,000 'delusional' results you'll get. And then do your homework, you're some years behind but you'll catch up if you study motivated.
lurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2013, 03:33 AM   #36
thetruthcollector
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In the shadows
Posts: 1,687
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurk View Post
The horizon of many people is a circle with zero radius which they call their point of view. Sure, crazy starts where your understanding ends.

You have no clue, but you totally have a clue. Because, well that's what your ego is convinved of. Okay enough, your thinking isn't very evolved.

Go to youtube and search for shapeshifter, and marvel at the 719,000 'delusional' results you'll get. And then do your homework, you're some years behind but you'll catch up if you study motivated.
First of all LURK, I've seen plenty (not all 719,000 mind you) of 'so-called' shapeshifting videos...they're all crap, not one shred of real evidence. I am not convinced and believe me, I've certainly objectively searched for these so called shape shifters you're delusionally obsessing about.

I know you're 400+ posts in, but how do you presume that you know anything about me and my research other than exactly what I want you to think? Hmm?

I'm going to let you slide for intentionally changing what you quoted of me....the real question is, LURK, if indeed that's your real name....Are you a reptilian shape-shifter posing as a human looking for a connection to your species that you've lost?
thetruthcollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2013, 04:46 AM   #37
thetruthcollector
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In the shadows
Posts: 1,687
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurk View Post

Where is the 'No'? Why won't you answer with 'No'
Haa...looks as if your ruse is up!

Silence is acceptance...
thetruthcollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2013, 11:56 AM   #38
king triad
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 10,477
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Ahhhh just like the good old days with reptilian control being the accusation...Is the pirate a reppy?...lol one will never know, I think he's just a debunker though...
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2013, 04:26 PM   #39
lurk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 869
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Yes, He who is silent appears to consent.

There is no reason why someone wouldn't answer with 'no' when being asked if he/shes a reptilian for the 4th time...and instead responding with text-wall rants each time that question my sanity and intelligence.

Even if one was convinced that the question isn't legitimate in his world view - then he normally would be consequent and go with the 'deserves no answer at all' instead of 500 word rants each time whichs rhetoric resembles classic disinfo agent tactic of attacking the asker on a personal level.

Or simply answering 'no' to stop me from annoying him.


The reason why i am doing this is not rooted in 'specisism' (racism doesn't apply with other species). Reptilians know and follow cosmic law. They know that everything we do/say and think is karmically trapped and connected with the earth biopshere. This is why they try to avoid to violate free-will.
And therefore they gave us the methods we need to identify them at any given time. This is why they shapeshift. For us to optically identify them. If we are ignorant about it, it justifies their overlordship.
You can also ask them directly. They will either answer with yes, or avoid to answer. They will never answer with 'No'. Because they can't (don't want, seek to avoid).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK8Y2nO_8TM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH1wJ1bLwxY

Therefore it's a great tool to convict 'debunkers'.

Why would truly convinced skeptics remain in a forum where things are discussed that ‘can’t ever be proven’ and people believing in them are schizophrenic and stupid in their opinion? And that for many thousands of posts? Nobody stays for long at places where his worldview isn’t confirmed. Not unless they have a different motivation than personal interest, and that is an agenda.

Regarding the pirate - He called tom from montalk.net 'one of the best' not so long ago. To be convinced of that, one must have surpassed the ignorant desire for physical proof that can be touched. You must have a high developed intuition, insight, experience, and understanding to reach that level.
And once you reached that level...you don't ever evolve back into a mundane matrix perception of the world that needs physical proof that can be touched with ones sticky fingers.

This doesn't happen via a organically process. This happens by force or contract.
I imagine that all posters in conspiracy forums with very high numbers of posts are approached at some point and offered a signifcant sum if they from then on use their gained reputation in the forum to spread disnformation.

You people must realize and accept that they not only DO care what you write, think and do. They also DO care what the implications of that are. They know of the butterfly effect, they know that small things can cause great damage. And they are very eager to prevent that.
They not only DO care about you, they are fanatically OBSSESSED about you. What you are and what you think and what you do.
Yes, YOU. You little person writing in a conspiracy forum.
Imagine a nazi gestapo officer with obsessional neurosis...times 100, then you have an idea about their mindset.
The police-state, the spy grid, data storage, this is their psychology physically manifested.

They strategically influence the opinion on forums and they constantly buy the opposition. Happens all the time. They offer radio-hosts millions. And the little forum guy surely gets offered thousands, probably tens of thousands if they are good and got a high post count, long history in the forum, etc.

Well, i can't prove it.

The important thing is that you should be careful who you trust. That you should be aware that not everyone you are talking with is a genuine person. And that you must become street-smart. And keep asking weird individuals if they are reptilians/shapeshifters.


Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthcollector View Post
First of all LURK, I've seen plenty (not all 719,000 mind you) of 'so-called' shapeshifting videos...they're all crap, not one shred of real evidence.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eckdUauOKOk

One of frequency fence's analysis. This is the best there is. There are no better analyses out there. And there are two options, either you're a shill then you will reject to admit that you understand it, or you are a genuine human who doesn't 'understand' it because of the psychological blockades in your mind.
We are programmed since birth, there is no shame in admitting that. But we can break out of it!
Watch that video, not while doing other things, and 40 times in a row if you have to. This is the REAL deal.
You will remember back in the future looking back to this video. Either as your point of revelation, or your incredible ignorance. My word on it.

And no i'm not 'crazy'. Someone with schizophrenia has no hope of achieving the clarity and ordered logical structure in speech my posts exhibit. I got all my marbles together.


..Oh and no, i'm not a lizard.

Last edited by lurk; 15-11-2013 at 10:49 PM.
lurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 03:54 PM   #40
truth seeker 09
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,844
Likes: 1,734 (1,002 Posts)
Default

Bump
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
awake & aware, awake and aware, project camelot, secret space program, time travel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:19 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.