Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Controversial Subjects

Old 19-05-2016, 08:36 PM   #1
cybersurf

Default Pope Francis' "get raped" speech!

Pope Francis Likens Jesus to ISIS, Says Muslims Must Breed With Europeans
Francis claims ISIS similar to Jesus sending his disciples to all nations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvSex5FXeBU

http://www.infowars.com/pope-francis...ith-europeans/

Last edited by cybersurf; 19-05-2016 at 08:37 PM.
cybersurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2016, 08:43 PM   #2
iamawaveofthesea

but the anti-white racists told me that alex jones was a jesuit agent!

so how can he be criticising the jesuit pope?
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 19-05-2016 at 08:44 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2016, 09:35 PM   #3
sevenhills

This "pope" is much more open about the agenda than his predecessors ever were....
This must be the "open phase", maybe to test the response?
sevenhills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2016, 09:38 PM   #4
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhills View Post
This "pope" is much more open about the agenda than his predecessors ever were....
This must be the "open phase", maybe to test the response?
As the leviathan seeks to tighten its coils around us more and more people will see its face
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2016, 03:15 AM   #5
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post

well in politics commentators on both sides in the media blame the other side for stuff and criticize them. Despite it being a big show.
Old 20-05-2016, 04:20 AM   #6
cybersurf

Quote:

Ask that question to the anti-white racists too.
Old 20-05-2016, 04:27 AM   #7
keksi

Quote:

Alex Jones is disinfo agent....mixes truth and propaganda and keeps you misinformed.
keksi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2016, 04:30 AM   #8
keksi

This is all part of New World Order...create chaos and incorporate Muslims into Europeans CORRUPT SOCIETY so Muslims become corrupted like most Europeans(most Europeans are secular and not follow Gods laws unlike Muslims).

ISIS even showed same thing in their magazine by putting their flag of top of Obelisk.
ISIS is Egyptian goddes and Obelisk represents Osiris phallus ,in myth she turns into kite,flies above obelisk and get impregnated giving birth to Horus...or anti-Christ....which would be Donald Trump who is educated by Jesuits and has 666 all around him.

Last edited by keksi; 20-05-2016 at 04:31 AM.
keksi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2016, 07:18 PM   #9
cybersurf

Published on May 19, 2016

Jihad Terror Sleeper Cells Now Activating
Radical Islam continues spread across the globe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vuu51T07NV0
Old 20-05-2016, 07:23 PM   #10
johnnycash

Damn, I thought Pope Francis was one of the good ones.
johnnycash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2016, 08:49 PM   #11
madbomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnycash View Post
Nope. He's a bought and paid for NWO stooge like his predecessors, Benedict and John Paul II. We'll never know what kind of pope John Paul I might have been as he was bumped off before he got chance to muck out the stables as he had planned.
Old 20-05-2016, 08:54 PM   #12
johnnycash

Quote:
Originally Posted by madbomber View Post
Nope. He's a bought and paid for NWO stooge like his predecessors, Benedict and John Paul II. We'll never know what kind of pope John Paul I might have been as he was bumped off before he got chance to muck out the stables as he had planned.

I thought both John Paul II and Francis were real people, who actually believed in themselves and their ''job''.

Benedict was transparently corrupt.
What makes you say John Paul II was corrupt? He seemed nice and he appeared and sounded like a true man of faith.

Anyway, looking at it from the bigger picture it's all ridiculously pointless, a big stage show, the whole world is. A big theater full of sheep, puppets ,snakes and wolves. The only thing real about this world is the nature, animals and any place that doesn't have civilization in sight.
johnnycash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2016, 11:52 PM   #13
madbomber

Quote:
I thought both John Paul II and Francis were real people, who actually believed in themselves and their ''job''.

Benedict was transparently corrupt.
What makes you say John Paul II was corrupt? He seemed nice and he appeared and sounded like a true man of faith.

Anyway, looking at it from the bigger picture it's all ridiculously pointless, a big stage show, the whole world is. A big theater full of sheep, puppets ,snakes and wolves. The only thing real about this world is the nature, animals and any place that doesn't have civilization in sight.
He put a halt to JPI's investigation into the shenanigans at the Vatican Bank; he allowed P2 to carry on its business as usual, and allowed men like Marcinkus to evade prosecution. I don't know if you've read David Yallop's excellent book, 'In God's Name' but I can recommend it. It details the plot and execution of JPI and the installation of Cardinal Wojtyla. Here's a link to some very interesting facts about JPII: http://www.chemtrails911.com/books/T...Guillen%20.pdf

Last edited by madbomber; 20-05-2016 at 11:52 PM.
madbomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2016, 08:11 AM   #14
ritchs

Quote:
He is pure Illuminati, I am disappointed too. Had hoped for better, the RC church seems beyond hope.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 03:02 PM   #15
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Dave Allen knows about the "quality" of Popes! I'm having a Dave Allen Revival couple of days.

roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 02:01 AM   #16
dlb2007

Since the masonic liberal vatican 2 council the popes have done a decent job of holding back the tide. Pope benedict was the good guy... and he was ANTI new world order... unfortunatly he was forced to step down

"On the one hand, there have been systems of Marxist orientation that promised the attainment of the desired reign of man by way of their ideologically-driven politics; an attempt that obviously failed. On the other hand, efforts to build the future have been made by attempts that draw more or less profoundly from the source of liberal traditions. Under the title New World Order, these efforts take on a configuration; they increasingly relate to the UN"

"Such a philosophy is no longer utopian, in the sense of a Marxist dream. On the contrary, it is very realistic: it determines the limits of the well-being sought from limited means for attaining it. This philosophy recommends, for example, without seeking to justify itself, not worrying about taking care of those who are no longer productive nor have any hope of a quality life. Furthermore, it no longer expects that people, used to riches and well being, be ready to make requisite sacrifices, on the contrary, it recommends ways of reducing the number of participants at humanity’s table, so that at least the so called happiness, already acquired by some, will not be touched"

"And so, at the stage of the present development of a new image of a new world, we reach the point where the Christian ---not only him but especially him---is obliged to protest."

- Joseph Ratziger (Pope Benedict XVI)
Preface to the book "The Gospel: Confronting World Disorder"

Pope benedict xvi did more than you realise to oppose the new world order but he didnt get the backing he should have by catholics when he needed us most... in the end the wolves in the vatican forced him out

Pope jp ii was more diplomatic than ratziger but he refused to endorse the sustainable development goals he opposed them on abortion etc chastised them for creating a "culture of death" ratziger was more aggressive he wanted to defeat them he really attacked them... i have seen so many people quote newspapers who mis quote his encyclical "CARITAS IN VERITATE" but if one were to read it it become apparent he is opposing the new world order not promoting it.

Francis on the other hand he endorsed the milenium development goals has backed the united nations refused to denounce the un eugenics programes that jpii and ratziger opposed he is working for the enemy... its so sad

Last edited by dlb2007; 01-11-2016 at 02:25 AM.
dlb2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 10:14 PM   #17
raburgeson

And he calls himself a Christian, lol.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote