Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 12-12-2011, 09:43 AM   #221
noncooperation

Don't forget violence will give them more excuses to implement a police state! i think the solution is everyone doing what they can to NOT SUPPORT the system in anyway they can. A bit of violence here & there will probably help get the word out but until the majority start acting in some way they will keep going with their agenda. Its a do or die situation they are in; they can't turn back, only the majority can stop them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by black_widow View Post
PEACEFUL NONCOMPLIANCE? HA HA HA! pardon my french but bullshit. the only way to defeat the enemy is a violent revolution, in which the people overthrow the conspirators and start a new law system that is just and fair but to be perfectly honest i dont think the new world order will back down to a punch of sign toting, hippies

THE SOLUTION TO THIS POLLUTION IS REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2011, 07:55 PM   #222
black_widow
Inactive

listen to me "noncooperation" i dont think you get they will always have a police state. it does not matter if we give them excuses or not they will not hesitate to kill peacefull noncompliers, the only way to survive is fight back
black_widow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2011, 08:15 PM   #223
noncooperation

Quote:
listen to me "noncooperation" i dont think you get they will always have a police state. it does not matter if we give them excuses or not they will not hesitate to kill peacefull noncompliers, the only way to survive is fight back
NO, i won't listen to you. one solution is to get free energy out to everyone.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2011, 04:09 PM   #224
black_widow
Inactive

heres the thing though, if they come to my house to put me in a FEMA camp im going to fight back i will not jump in and attack anyone... because to be honest i dont know who is on whos side
Old 16-12-2011, 11:04 PM   #225
thecatsmeow
Banned

Question Removing Control

To free ourselves we must find a way to have them relinquish control over us. The biggest controller is money. We must become as self-sufficient as possible so that we have no reason to depend upon the present system of government. The best way to do this is create our own sources of water, food and fuel, etc. I believe this to be a necessary first step and then we can set a date when we all stay at home, perhaps for one Friday and Monday, to begin with, making it a long weekend for a massive strike of the general population. Then, perhaps, successive strikes of longer and longer duration and watch the system unravel before our eyes. What do you think?

Last edited by thecatsmeow; 16-12-2011 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Ah! I see that these ideas have already been put forward :)
thecatsmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2011, 12:11 AM   #226
thecatsmeow
Banned

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by the lorax View Post
i haven't read this whole thread yet (i'm more posting to subscribe to the thread than anything for when i have time to read it all) but i just wanted to jump in point out that if you're absolutely serious about this, you can't do it through here, it's too easy to watch and track us on the DI forum. It needs to be done anonymously, incognito and in an untraceable manner or you and everyone you know if FUCKED. i think the banks would catch on fast and just shut off their machines too. it's a good idea in theory but it shouldn't be the only thing to be done during such an act of mass noncompliance. you need to hit them from multiple angles so to speak to keep 'em on their toes.

We could use a computer genius to create a network and a gadget that the people, but not the governments, have access to.
Old 17-12-2011, 12:22 AM   #227
thecatsmeow
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by uselesseater View Post
I am going to start a website to provide creative, peaceful ways for people to come together to develop, pledge to take part, & when a critical mass of people agree to enact a particular protest action, then it is triggered & experiences / videos / lessons learnt are posted in a forum to help others learn from those that took part.

Protest marches don't work. They are easily disrupted by agent provocateurs so media & police can justify using violence on innocent people &/or discredit a movement.

We need new ways to express ourselves, involve & inform others in fun & interactive ways but that also peacefully challenge & subvert a system which is controlled by a small number of sociopaths & openly announces it's plans to enslave, degrade, terrorise & dehumanise our brothers & sisters, mothers & fathers.

The number of people pledged to a protest action would be clearly displayed & the number of people required for critical mass also.

I consider reclaiming our personal sovereignty, such as freemen to be one of the most powerful statements we as children of the creator can make.

Actions could include:

1. Consumer boycott of corporate businesses one day/week or more

2. Bank boycott. People withdraw their cash from their bank one day/month

3. Work boycott. As risk of consequences rises from action such as this, so too could the critical mass required to trigger it being enacted.

4. Tax boycott. Tax is slavery. Government has no right to collect a share of the fruits of our labour under threat of violence against us. If the mafia do the same thing it's called protection money.
Imagine 50,000/100,000/200,000 + people refusing to pay tax, or delay tax, or hold it in escrow. This will happen at some point & is one of the most powerful acts of non compliance at our disposal.

5. Small local groups could act together to engineer 'quick & dirty' protests or DVD/info giveaways in the most creative, novel, crazy, funny, moving, inspiring, dramatic ways that could be copied or adapted to make them better & better.

So 20 people could drive to a BP garage/call into Tesco/ a shopping centre near you to bring them to a standstill while free DVDs & leaflets are distributed to those affected by the action.

Music, Dancing, Art & Humour are very powerful means of communication that go under peoples radar & should be used more.

I saw one group of protesters meet somewhere with their ipods & all dance to the same song at the same time which looked amazing & really got the crowd involved & curious...

Imagine harnessing the creativity of people to develop their own means to liberate themselves from the criminals who have hijacked our institutions & government & who responsible for crimes against humanity.

Ghandi & MLK showed us how the right peaceful action can distill the hopes of millions, inspire others to stand up against the machine, & overcome this clearly overt move to world fascism.

Achtung Baby!

Really interested to hear what people think & any ideas we could use.

It's going to be called www.humanati.org & the forum will either be called useless-eaters or we-are-spartacus...

Hope to hear back from some of you & any help or ideas would be very welcome.

It is my hope that members will co create a non violent 'fight club' that will play it's part in gatecrashing & stealing back the New World Order & making friends, having fun & getting laid at the same time...

Love to all x

useless eater
Wow! What a lot of brilliant and creative ideas you have! One thing I'd like to know, though, is why some of you feel it necessary to create another website/forum: can we not just count the members on here and then we'll have some idea of how many of us are on board, so to speak?
Old 24-12-2011, 08:21 PM   #228
black_widow
Inactive

thecatsmeow i just wanted to tell you what i think firstly i dont think that they will hesitate to kill peaceful noncompliers secondly, i dont think that skipping work would damage the new world order, after all they want to kill all but 500 million of us
Old 30-12-2011, 03:27 PM   #229
moss318

Default Hmm

Super Glue + Metal + Symbolism= Shut down citys with an artistic ripple effect.

Fancy dress.

Seems peaceful enough to me.
moss318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2011, 03:34 PM   #230
thecatsmeow
Banned

Quote:
thecatsmeow i just wanted to tell you what i think firstly i dont think that they will hesitate to kill peaceful noncompliers secondly, i dont think that skipping work would damage the new world order, after all they want to kill all but 500 million of us
It is up to each individual to make a decision and, whilst I empathise and understand your concerns, yes some of us may face imprisonment or even death. If slavery or being turned into a machine is preferable then I won't pass judgement on whoever chooses that path. It's not for me and neither is violence as it only drags you down to their level.

Last edited by thecatsmeow; 30-12-2011 at 03:35 PM.
Old 31-12-2011, 12:41 AM   #231
black_widow
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatsmeow View Post
It is up to each individual to make a decision and, whilst I empathise and understand your concerns, yes some of us may face imprisonment or even death. If slavery or being turned into a machine is preferable then I won't pass judgement on whoever chooses that path. It's not for me and neither is violence as it only drags you down to their level.
just wanted to make sure you knew the risks because i do agree i would rather die than submit so i see what youre saying i just have my own ideas about what needs to be done

Last edited by black_widow; 31-12-2011 at 12:42 AM. Reason: spelling error
Old 22-02-2012, 09:44 AM   #232
lordsprofit

Default Universal Laws

Hey Kids! Calm Down Now.
Cool off And Rest. Ignore Snakes.
Bathe in the Waters;
In Cool Rushing Waters.
Let God's Spirit Shroud You Tight.

It's an ancient poem sung for peace and protection at times of restlessness. I modernised it a little. The Ancients knew a bit about the power of prayer.

Pass it on. It can't hurt, can it? "God" is the source of life and souls, and works regardless of your beliefs. It is not one god in particular.

Peace to All, Especially the Snakes.
lordsprofit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 10:13 PM   #233
observer1964

Maybe you guyz wanna read the book from Dictatorship to Democracy by Gene sharp.
It containes a list of 198 forms of non violent action.
Always a suitable action for every occasion.
Personnally i like rock concerts and such as a form to reach great mass of ppl.
Protest-parties with music and dancing in the street kinda stuff.
observer1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 12:10 PM   #234
tommii

It does not even have to be that drastic, all we need to do is promote the awareness around so that the people can apply a simple change such as ethical banking.
unethical banks high street banks like NatWest are being used to fund wars and mass depopulation by supplying toxins in our own tap water.

Last edited by tommii; 15-03-2012 at 12:12 PM.
tommii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2012, 05:40 PM   #235
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by myeika View Post
Hiya Folks…

On reading David’s Newsletter tonight I felt I had to make this post!

I have had a look round to see if I could see another one and couldn’t so here goes…

In the Newsletter it says:

“This is a time for like-minded people to come together in mutual support and to prepare a strategy of peaceful non-compliance. There is far more strength in numbers than doing this alone.”

The way things are going, maybe we should start this sooner rather than later, I wouldn’t know where we could start, but I am sure that many of you have an idea!

So I think this is a good idea, and will help all I can!

What do you all think?
The first step would be non-stop ocupation of banks. Maybe even non-stop distract them by putting and withdraving tiny amount of money. Say masses one day go to put 5 dolar to bank account, and tomorrow or day after tomorrow go to withdraw this 5 dolar.

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2012, 05:52 PM   #236
observer1964

Quote:
The first step would be non-stop ocupation of banks. Maybe even non-stop distract them by putting and withdraving tiny amount of money. Say masses one day go to put 5 dolar to bank account, and tomorrow or day after tomorrow go to withdraw this 5 dolar.
Whatever we do, it has to be an event, have music and dance and sketches or whatever, keep people busy with either singing or whatever makes good group building. If it is just an dull event ppl will go home.
Look at Egypt for instance. . .

Reading the book; From Dictatorship to democracy, is like learning martial arts before going into a fight.
observer1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2012, 03:17 PM   #237
gy supertramp
Inactive

Default non compliance

hi everyone love the non compliance ideas. we have to withhold something they want in order to get what we want, a peaceful free world, as opposed to their violent totalitarian one. showing how the elite control the world through money supply, when the moneys artifical in its current state.
should be a easy one to show your average ! person. we should withhold all rents/morgage payments untill the goverment decides to print money interest free and run the bank at cost. their should be no back dating of rents/payments owed when all is settled. this should help sell the idea. if we backed each other we cant lose as we have the numbers on are side. since accommodation/home is a basic need of every one. finding it hard to think up many idea,s for non compliance as most people seem to have a schizophrenic smoke screen in place thanks to t.v and education !!. so ideas have to be simple and have obvious benefits for the people.
love to hear your ideas.
gy supertramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2012, 06:09 AM   #238
paticke

I am trying to find some likeminded people but its just so hard, I really wish to start printing information and sending to mailboxes instead of trying to talk to people. I know so many of my friends and relatives are very comftably asleep and they dont like if anyone tries to wake them up with reality-talk.

Everything would be different if media made some things public, then we could all discuss it like grown people, but as long as they don't, then ain't maybe a massive lettersending-project the way to go..

The media would most defenetly report on the information in the letters if it was a massive lettersending-project.. And then the dorrs would be open to talk and discuss what the letter says with everyone in society.

If this letter that is going out to all mailboxes at peoples homes contains blueprint on a simple free-energy device, information about the economic-manipulations and maybe some real health advices on what foods makes your body able to heal itself..

I would call it showing love on a massive scale and also giving some freedom to everyone and security. People would also know the media ain't the only way to spread information.

One rich man could send one letter to every mailbox in one country and defenetily in one city..
A bunch of poor people could also get togheter and start printing and organiizing delivery of the letters..

It's not a massive task either but the effects on freedom and the well being of all people would be very huge compared to waiting for people to want freedom when they already think they are free and happy.

I don't know why I can't get any answers tho, I wrote about this a day or 2 ago..

Icke said you attract what you need to get to your goal basicly and I attracted the will to find out how to use earth's own gravityforce to make freeenergy simple and explainable to anyone in less then 1 minute.

And now I get stonewalled by everyone and i'm getting really confused like the awaken people I thought would be on my side turned out to be asleep like eveybody else..

Anyway, let me know what you think, I really lonely in wanting to give this massive love to people all over the world, but it feels like most people are waiting for catastrophes and collapses that I rather not whitness before I try a letterproject to give information to people without the need for media..

Take care , much love

Last edited by paticke; 13-08-2012 at 06:13 AM.
paticke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2012, 07:56 AM   #239
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by noncooperation View Post
NO, i won't listen to you. one solution is to get free energy out to everyone.
+1
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2012, 08:01 AM   #240
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gy supertramp View Post
hi everyone love the non compliance ideas. we have to withhold something they want in order to get what we want, a peaceful free world, as opposed to their violent totalitarian one. showing how the elite control the world through money supply, when the moneys artifical in its current state.
should be a easy one to show your average ! person. we should withhold all rents/morgage payments untill the goverment decides to print money interest free and run the bank at cost. their should be no back dating of rents/payments owed when all is settled. this should help sell the idea. if we backed each other we cant lose as we have the numbers on are side. since accommodation/home is a basic need of every one. finding it hard to think up many idea,s for non compliance as most people seem to have a schizophrenic smoke screen in place thanks to t.v and education !!. so ideas have to be simple and have obvious benefits for the people.
love to hear your ideas.
I think thats a seriously good first post..
Housing i strongly beleive is the second biggest issue facing humanity..The way its treated more of a commodity rather than a basic human right/need is one issue that needs more disscussion..
I think Libya was the only place that recognised housing this way.

And welcome to the forum BTW

Last edited by h2pogo; 13-08-2012 at 08:05 AM.
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote