Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Forum Talent / Promote Yourself

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 25-08-2016, 10:41 AM   #1
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default My poem

I am not a poet so don't criticise me for not having a proper stanza and right number of characters etc etc

At the Gate of Hell

I hope you knew what you were getting yourself in when you started the war.
The power that be thinks it's time you stood at the gate of hell and it was opened for you.
The raging twin flames positioned and timed with perfection,
You are now standing at the gate of hell.
I am not the arsonist because the cause of fires were clearly stated in the press.

I have been to hell 'n' back and I have nothing to fear, nothing to loose.
You have many to loose, a family, properties, a steady job to name a few.
I have none of that kind but I have everything.
Infinite possibilities, knowledge of past, present and future at my fingertips.
Jealousy is ugly.

It's up to you to stop your stupid stalking game and BUGGER OFF F O R E V E R.
OR shall we dance in hell?
Will you walk in or back out before it's too late?

PS - I don't know how to close the portal so I'll leave it open for you cunts.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 11:42 AM   #2
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default

Ms Elshaper ... how nice to have you back with us ...

Judging by your excellent poem you've had some serious things going on with you.

Can we expect a new squirrel avatar soon??
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 01:25 PM   #3
cosmicpurpose1.618
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Everywhere/nowhere
Posts: 2,475
Likes: 2,085 (1,075 Posts)
Default

If the devil asks to dance with you, you'd better say 'never!',
'Cause a dance with the devil might last you forever!

- Felipe andres coronel
Likes: (1)
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 04:51 PM   #4
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
If the devil asks to dance with you, you'd better say 'never!',
'Cause a dance with the devil might last you forever!

- Felipe andres coronel
mnn if only you realised that you are in the Matrix i.e. everything is an illusion.
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 04:59 PM   #5
silent revolution
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.
Posts: 5,440
Likes: 1,059 (499 Posts)
Smile erro

I was only thinking about you last night els. I was thinking I hadn't seen you for a bit. Good to see you

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
__________________
.................................-~*'.It's Only a Dream.'*.~-.
Likes: (1)
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 07:24 PM   #6
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default nature will overcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
I am not a poet so don't criticise me for not having a proper stanza and right number of characters etc etc

At the Gate of Hell

I hope you knew what you were getting yourself in when you started the war.
The power that be thinks it's time you stood at the gate of hell and it was opened for you.
The raging twin flames positioned and timed with perfection,
You are now standing at the gate of hell.
I am not the arsonist because the cause of fires were clearly stated in the press.

I have been to hell 'n' back and I have nothing to fear, nothing to loose.
You have many to loose, a family, properties, a steady job to name a few.
I have none of that kind but I have everything.
Infinite possibilities, knowledge of past, present and future at my fingertips.
Jealousy is ugly.

It's up to you to stop your stupid stalking game and BUGGER OFF F O R E V E R.
OR shall we dance in hell?
Will you walk in or back out before it's too late?

PS - I don't know how to close the portal so I'll leave it open for you cunts.


Nice feelings, but fear not the Gordian knot, nature stands by to pick up the posto facto justifications.

Because

Life is a camera
The film photosynthesis
From which everything developed.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 07:53 PM   #7
itsallundercontrol
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Light
Posts: 1,872
Likes: 870 (546 Posts)
Default

I had a dream about this a few weeks ago.....
Weird
__________________
itsallundercontrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2016, 12:21 PM   #8
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
If the devil asks to dance with you, you'd better say 'never!',
'Cause a dance with the devil might last you forever!

- Felipe andres coronel
Not when you know how to get rid of them
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 07:07 PM   #9
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsallundercontrol View Post
I had a dream about this a few weeks ago.....
Weird
What dream? About fire or me posting a thread?
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 01:43 AM   #10
itsallundercontrol
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Light
Posts: 1,872
Likes: 870 (546 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
What dream? About fire or me posting a thread?
Was a while ago and can't remember now . Was having a few weird dreams at the time so could have been anything really lol.
__________________
Likes: (1)
itsallundercontrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2018, 11:00 AM   #11
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
If the devil asks to dance with you, you'd better say 'never!',
'Cause a dance with the devil might last you forever!

- Felipe andres coronel
But we are all forever, never ending. Fear not.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2018, 11:04 AM   #12
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

This video sums it up.


I was the seed of lightning.

What happened to the brand new car? It's all messed up....
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:46 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.