Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 18-12-2016, 01:33 PM   #61
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
its part of marxist methodology to see everything as a 'social construct'; so according to marxist thought there is no difference between men and women

also by sabotaging peoples DNA with endocrine disruptors and then normalising the results of that through their media the NWO cabal manage to not only achieve one of their primary goals of depopulation but they also manage to cover their tracks as they do it

its very sick but because most people don't understand what is happening they will instantly see you as some sort of bigot for trying to question all the sudden gender issues in society. Its the same with autism...instead of people questioning why so many kids have autism now society is instead always talking about ways to live with autism

They always treat the symptoms of problems and never look at the root cause because to do that would reveal that there is a calculated conspiracy behind all of these things. The media is owned by the people who are behind that conspiracy so their job is to constantly normalise all these changes so that the herd never sit up and question whats happening
Agree that early gender discourse theory tended to be Marxian.
The newer post-feminist stuff is more libertarian edging towards new-right though.
Acres of difference between Miriam David and Camille Paglia for example.
http://www.salon.com/2016/04/28/cami...ng_both_sides/

Last edited by grandmasterp; 18-12-2016 at 01:36 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 04:15 PM   #62
iamawaveofthesea

David and Richie discuss the transgender agenda from 1 hour and 25 mins onwards:

Old 04-01-2017, 11:30 PM   #63
elshaper
Inactive

I've not watched this video but I thought that the holding image is interesting.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 11:37 PM   #64
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Further proof in today's paper that this has been engineered:
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/s...bb9f0f629fc8b2

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 11:57 PM   #65
decim

That link is subscription only TL.

Could you copy/paste it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
Further proof in today's paper that this has been engineered:
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/s...bb9f0f629fc8b2
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 01:09 AM   #66
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
That link is subscription only TL.

Could you copy/paste it?
I've been locked out now. I do not subscribe to any newspapers.
The article has said that a new policy is in place that will allow the following for TG children:
They can wear whatever uniform they want.

Use whatever lavatory they want.

Sleep with other students that they identify with at camp/sleepover etc
Use a different name if they want.

The school has the power to override a parent decision if the student if suicidal.

There is a poll and at the time I voted it was (approx) 32% good, 58% goes too far, about 3% don't care and the rest said it didn't go far enough.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
Old 05-01-2017, 01:21 AM   #67
decim

The Shutter Island asylum expands.

The psychologists running the show are laughing up their sleeves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
I've been locked out now. I do not subscribe to any newspapers.
The article has said that a new policy is in place that will allow the following for TG children:
They can wear whatever uniform they want.

Use whatever lavatory they want.

Sleep with other students that they identify with at camp/sleepover etc
Use a different name if they want.

The school has the power to override a parent decision if the student if suicidal.

There is a poll and at the time I voted it was (approx) 32% good, 58% goes too far, about 3% don't care and the rest said it didn't go far enough.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
Old 05-01-2017, 01:31 AM   #68
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I have a grandchild who is very likely TG and I will do what I can to make them happy and secure etc but the rest of the kids have rights too. How happy are they going to be when someone they perceive as being the opposite gender going into the lav.

Isn't it better to get rid of the urinals and have all cubicles and be done with it? That way everything is done privately, no fear, no embarrassment and no highlighting difference or is that too hard?

Old 05-01-2017, 02:28 AM   #69
decim

I don't know TL.
Kids will bully kids for the slightest difference as it is.

Bullying in general is a 1000 times more urgent an issue in schools on a daily basis than 'fashionable' issues.
Old 07-01-2017, 08:32 PM   #70
iamawaveofthesea

Major molecular differences proven between GMO “Frankencorn” and non-GMO normal corn – serious safety implications revealed by new peer-reviewed study
Friday, January 06, 2017 by: S.D. Wells

Toxin-resistant GMO corn called NK603 produces its own toxic effects, according to recent research out of the King’s College in London. NK603 is corn that is immune to the toxic herbicide Roundup but is toxic itself, so what’s the use, and why have the manufacturers been lying to Americans for years saying that the genetic mutation that contains weed-killing components is the “substantial equivalent” of its parent – a normal, conventional, non-toxic variety of corn? NK603 GM corn literally produces toxic effects that heighten allergic reactions and propel the formation of carcinogenic nitrosamines.

The London study of GMO corn variety NK603 revealed alarming and disturbing truths the biotech industry doesn’t want anyone to know about. Not only does NK603 contain pesticide genes (yes, weeds are crop “pests” just like insects), but NK603 corn gets sprayed with the toxins that it contains and doesn’t die. That is the goal of GMO and the end result of manipulating the genetic structure of corn; however, the end result for animals that eat it, including rats and humans, is vital organ failure. It’s a double dose of toxins that cause severe allergies and cell mutations.

The findings of the Frankencorn study reveal over 100 proteins and more than 90 small molecule biochemicals (metabolites) were discovered to be “statistically significantly altered” in NK603 corn during the genetic modification transformation process. These metabolic profiles were altered in the lab, not in the field when sprayed with Roundup, according to the scientists. The alterations reveal a protein profile that reflects an imbalance of energy utilization and oxidative stress, meaning damage to cells and tissues by reactive oxygen. In other words, biotech scientists have created corn that now inherently contains “markedly increased” toxic compounds (polyamines, putrescine, and cadaverine), before ever even being sprayed with toxic herbicides or noxious pesticides.

read on here http://naturalnews.com/2017-01-06-ma...wed-study.html
Old 12-01-2017, 10:31 AM   #71
iamawaveofthesea

Another move towards the transgendered society....

UK schools to start indoctrinating children with transgenderism “normalization” propaganda
Wednesday, January 11, 2017 by: Vicki Batts

The United Kingdom will be launching a new book about transgenderism that will be targeted at school-aged children as young as seven. The books will be distributed among 120 “best practice schools” across the pond.

Naturally, the entire agenda was paid for with taxpayer dollars.

Unsurprisingly, the book — entitled, Can I Tell You About Gender Diversity? — has sparked immense controversy. The story follows a 12-year-old child who is transitioning from female to male. The New American reports:

The book begins, “My name is Kit and I’m 12 years old. I live in a house with my mum and dad, and our dog, Pickle. When I was born, the doctors told my mum and dad that they had a baby girl, and so for the first few years of my life that’s how my parents raised me. This is called being assigned female at birth. I wasn’t ever very happy that way.”

What happens next? In the book, Kit begins to take puberty-blocking drugs to prevent normal bodily changes from occurring and to undergo a sex change.
http://naturalnews.com/2017-01-11-uk...ropaganda.html
Old 15-01-2017, 01:09 PM   #72
elshaper
Inactive

elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2017, 05:30 PM   #73
iamawaveofthesea

A link is being claimed by some sci9entists between autism and gender issues in that they are finding higher numbers of autism among transgender people then non trans

One theory is that when autistic children are taught gender fluidity for example through school or through TV programmes it confuses them psychologically

Seeing as we are seeing a rise in autistic children likely becasue of the increase in vaccines we are also seeing an increase in gender issues likely from exposure to something for example endocrine disruptors; however this theory suggests that a further aspect is in play which is a link with autism and transgenderism

Children who believe they are transgender 'could have autism', says controversial expert
Nicola Harley
12 January 2017 • 8:25 AM

Children diagnosed as transgender could be autistic, a controversial psychologist believes.

Latest figures show that the number of children under 10 in Britain being referred to the NHS over transgender feelings has quadrupled in five years.

One psychologist says these youngsters are seven times more likely to be on the autistic spectrum.

Dr Kenneth Zucker believes autistic traits of "fixating" on issues could convince children they are the wrong sex.

He makes the claims in a BBC 2 documentary on Thursday at 9pm called Transgender Kids: Who Knows Best?

It follows his sacking in 2015 from a Toronto gender identity clinic over his controversial approach with transgender children of trying to "cure" them.

The film presents evidence that most children with gender dysphoria eventually overcome the feelings without transitioning and questions the science behind the idea that a boy could be born with a "female brain" or vice versa.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...roversial/amp/

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 25-01-2017 at 05:30 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2017, 10:52 AM   #74
iamawaveofthesea

Dr. Joseph Berger "Forcing 6 Year Old Children To Consider Gender Identity Harms Their Development."

Old 01-02-2017, 09:14 AM   #75
iamawaveofthesea

MIT Professor "Monsanto's Executives KNOW That Roundup Causes Cancer. That Is Evil."

Old 02-02-2017, 09:02 AM   #76
iamawaveofthesea

Open Misandry in schools now:

Kindergarten teacher refuses to let boys play with Legos in the name of gender equality

A kindergarten teacher in Washington state has decided not to let her boy students play with Legos in the classroom, while the girls are encouraged to use them.
Karen Keller, a teacher at Blakely Elementary in Bainbridge Island, Washington, has decided to engage in her own classroom experiment of sorts, attempting to achieve what she calls “gender equity.” Keller noticed that during the 40-minute free play time in the classroom, the boys naturally gravitated toward Legos, building blocks, and other STEM-related toys while the girls wanted to play with dolls and crayons.

“I always tell the boys, ‘You’re going to have a turn,’ and I’m like, ‘Yeah, when hell freezes over’ in my head,” she said. “I tell them, ‘You’ll have a turn’ because I don’t want them to feel bad.”

Keller isn’t concerned with the backlash she will likely receive from parents, because she wholeheartedly believes she is doing what is fair and that her students understand that the term “fair” comes in different shapes and sizes for different people.
“Fair is getting what you need to succeed or to get better,” she said.
http://www.orrazz.com/2017/02/kinder...es-to-let.html

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 02-02-2017 at 09:02 AM.
Old 08-02-2017, 02:39 PM   #77
iamawaveofthesea

The Number-One Mind-Control Program At US Colleges
February 7, 2017
By Jon Rappoport

The student is looking for an explanation of his problems. But this search will morph into: having a socially acceptable excuse for not doing well. Understand the distinction.

After a bit of counseling, the student is referred to a psychiatrist, who makes a diagnosis of depression, and prescribes a drug. Now the student says, “That’s a relief. Now I know why I have a problem. I have a mental disorder. I never knew that. I’m operating at a disadvantage. I’m a victim of a brain abnormality. Okay. That means I really shouldn’t be expected to succeed. Situations affect my mood. What people say affects my mood.”

And pretty soon, the whole idea of being triggered and needing a safe space makes sense to the student. He’s heading down a slippery slope, but he doesn’t grasp what’s actually going on. On top of that, the drug he’s taking is disrupting his thoughts and his brain activity. But of course, the psychiatrist tells him no, it’s not the drug, it’s the condition, the clinical depression, which is worsening and making it harder to think clearly. He needs a different drug. The student is now firmly in the system. He’s a patient. He’s expected to have trouble coping. And on and on it goes.
http://www.activistpost.com/2017/02/...-colleges.html
Old 08-02-2017, 03:37 PM   #78
iamawaveofthesea

Metal Nanoparticle Contaminated Vaccines – Why Size Matters
Posted on February 7, 2017
By Sayer Ji

A highly controversial new study on heavy metal contaminated vaccines is under fire, but its detractors fail to understand that, in nano-toxicology, size matters much more than commonly believed. Indeed, sometimes the smaller the size, the greater the toxicity.

Following the publication of a highly concerning new vaccine study conducted by Italian researchers, which found all 43 human vaccines tested were contaminated with heavy metal nanoparticles, the pro-vaccine pundits began their anticipated criticisms. Interestingly, Dr. David Gorski, who writes under the pseudonym ORAC, did not argue the research findings were inaccurate, rather, he chose to minimize their toxicological relevance to the issue of vaccine safety.
http://www.naturalblaze.com/2017/02/...-vaccines.html
Old 13-02-2017, 09:27 AM   #79
iamawaveofthesea

Not Just Autism, Major Yale Study Shows Vaccines Tied to Multiple Brain Disorders
Posted on February 12, 2017
By Jack Burns

It is no question that the subject of vaccines is profoundly controversial. On both sides of the argument exist truths and lies that can hinder the ability of some to make rational decisions.

For the last 50 years, the world has taken a front row seat to the phenomenological occurrences of the rise of brain disorders such as Autism, ADHD, and major depressive disorders. Anecdotally speaking, parents all over the globe have reported that one day their children were normal and growing healthily, and the next, after having gotten their vaccinations, they get autism, or ADHD, for example.

While science and the government continue to maintain there’s no causal relation between the vaccines and the disorders, parents, multiple studies, and other countries have reported otherwise. Now, it seems, some very brave and unabashed scientists have been able to show a correlation of what many have known for quite some time.

It has also been proven that CDC scientists destroyed data that showed a correlation between vaccines and autism in children.

Researchers at Pennsylvania State and Yale University sought to examine, “whether antecedent vaccinations are associated with increased incidence of obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD), anorexia nervosa (AN), anxiety disorder, chronic tic disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, major depressive disorder, and bipolar disorder in a national sample of privately insured children.”

read on here http://www.naturalblaze.com/2017/02/...disorders.html

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 13-02-2017 at 09:27 AM.
Old 13-02-2017, 10:04 AM   #80
iamawaveofthesea

This Popular Painkiller is Proven to Dull Human Empathy and Joy
By Waking Times February 10, 2017
Anna Hunt, Staff

One of the most common over-the-counter drugs used to reduce pain may also be decreasing your ability to be empathetic. Moreover, it may also stifle the magnitude of positive emotions such as joy.

A study out of Ohio State University has found that participants who took acetaminophen were less empathetic when they learned about the misfortunes of others. Acetaminophen is the common ingredient in Tylenol and is also present in hundreds of other medicines, both over-the-counter and prescription, according to the Consumer Healthcare Products Association (CHPA).
http://www.wakingtimes.com/2017/02/1...esearch-shows/