Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 20-01-2011, 07:13 AM   #101
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxboz View Post
WTF

You clearly know absolutely nothing, or you really want to act stupid.

He was talking about the red triangle with the ! in it that reports posts you feel are aggressive/ breaking the rules etc, it has nothing to do with black magic and also shows that you know nothing about 'magic' in general.
"She"

It was funny, I went to bed with a fixed cheshire-cat grin and to be honest, I really needed that last night so I'm greatful to the OP.

It did get me thinking though, in my favourite fantasy series this black-magic cult hold up signs of red triangles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2011, 07:19 AM   #102
pound

Quote:
Originally Posted by ageispolis View Post
omg! black magic is nothing i would ever use against someone! the red triangle is even more dangerous than the blue triangle and i can´t do this no way!
Old 20-01-2011, 09:50 AM   #103
rachelangelo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegatherer View Post
There's a lot of people on here with a lot of knowledge and very small hearts...
I don't believe the OP is genuine but I do think you've just hit the nail on the head as to why there's so much negativity on here.
rachelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2011, 11:13 AM   #104
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
"She"

It was funny, I went to bed with a fixed cheshire-cat grin and to be honest, I really needed that last night so I'm greatful to the OP.

It did get me thinking though, in my favourite fantasy series this black-magic cult hold up signs of red triangles.
Road works ahead! Traffic nightmare.The road to hell is paved with good intentions..
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2011, 01:39 PM   #105
manxboz

Quote:
"She"

Sorry, I em... well... foot in mouth syndrome runs in the family

Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2011, 02:47 PM   #106
pali_gap

Most of the people here are jerks to newcomers. Very few genuine folks here that express their true personality. Nobody is perfect. There is a air of conformity here which I detest. Only reason I'm still here is cause this is forum about conspiracy and there is equals amount of level headed and well nut cases. Is OP genuine or a nut case is beside the point. We should listen to what he has to say about Reptilian subject and then decide whether there is any worth in his testimony.

Why this board cant behave like that and why mods don't do something such bulling and childish behaviour is beyond me.

Basic Income
pali_gap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2011, 03:10 PM   #107
fallenfaith

Quote:
Originally Posted by pali_gap View Post
Most of the people here are jerks to newcomers. Very few genuine folks here that express their true personality. Nobody is perfect. There is a air of conformity here which I detest. Only reason I'm still here is cause this is forum about conspiracy and there is equals amount of level headed and well nut cases. Is OP genuine or a nut case is beside the point. We should listen to what he has to say about Reptilian subject and then decide whether there is any worth in his testimony.

Why this board cant behave like that and why mods don't do something such bulling and childish behaviour is beyond me.
I totally get you Pali, but I have to say that I'm fairly new, and have only ever been treated nice by the long standing forum members.

However, the OP of this thread posted on a long standing forum members thread earlier today - calling it "stupid", so what does the OP expect?

Surely as a newcomer - you'd at least expect a level of respect from them, especially to those members who have been here a very long time
Old 20-01-2011, 03:18 PM   #108
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by subhuman
Hi ageis, can't you just put them on ignore and stop them from commenting on your videos?
This is the best way! (Block anyone causing problems from your channel)

Good luck!

Last edited by Dude111; 20-01-2011 at 03:18 PM.
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2011, 03:22 PM   #109
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxboz View Post
Sorry, I em... well... foot in mouth syndrome runs in the family
Oh that's ok, you aren't the first
Mara says it's because I swear but I think it's because my avatar isn't feminine enough

I think the OP is a troll, you only need to read his posts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2011, 03:25 PM   #110
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:

I think the OP is a troll, you only need to read his posts.
Lets send him some red and blue triangle magic.

http://blog.arlecchino.org/wp-conten...-triangle1.gif

http://www.brassunicorn.com/producti..._technique.jpg
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2011, 03:41 PM   #111
kanz

Quote:
Hello members,

you are my last hope. I am in big trouble. I am like all of you here very interested in ufo´s, aliens, reptilians, illuminati and other things of course. So my account on youtube I use to produce good videos about cloned stars, aliens, etc and now I get since a week - i don´t know the englisch word for it - but these users want that my account gets erased there because I talk about ufos and aliens! Hello????

Its my intention right? Its my life right? Now my guestbook is full of "Heil satan with get you!" and "bastard you are! be silent! stop talking! or you will get problems!" and I get every day now such brutal evil postings and mails also! even very long mails about that I know nothing about real reptilians and just stuff like that!

Now i uploaded a nice video about a disco song and a woman is dancing to it and now the other guy says he will make youtube mods erase my account because children could see this woman dancing! hello? its a normal dance! i see the evil intention behind it!! i got since 3 years a very popular beautiful channel with over 530 uploaded videos and people love it a lot about aliens and music (i do music) and now this psychopaths!

i will loose all my friends on youtube! do you think these idiots are under reptilian mindcontrol or what? or illuminati members who think i know to much?
Sounds like trolls mate if im honest.

Believe it or not there is an unorganised army of idiots who browse threw the web just looking for any way to try and get to people, hopeing for similar results to what you typed.

There most likely young kids just typeing any shit that comes to mind.

"If you believe , you can achieve"
kanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2011, 06:28 AM   #112
christ4life

Quote:
You don´t get at all the point! I get called whore, ****, bastard and all kind of names via PM and trolls laugh about all my postings no matter what I write always the same 3 ones and now you come and distort the hole situation with things that have absaolutly nothing to do with me.
Just be a better person, and don't let it bother you. Be strong and keep posting I enjoy what you have to say. If people don't like it they can easily read something else it not that hard to do. People tend to make a big deal about nothing. Its not like you have to go to bed with people on this forum so who cares. I don't understand why your so upset.
christ4life is offline   Reply With Quote