Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 18-01-2011, 07:35 PM   #1
ageispolis
Banned

Default !! Please help me i am in big trouble !!!! Please

Hello members,

you are my last hope. I am in big trouble. I am like all of you here very interested in ufo´s, aliens, reptilians, illuminati and other things of course. So my account on youtube I use to produce good videos about cloned stars, aliens, etc and now I get since a week - i don´t know the englisch word for it - but these users want that my account gets erased there because I talk about ufos and aliens! Hello????

Its my intention right? Its my life right? Now my guestbook is full of "Heil satan with get you!" and "bastard you are! be silent! stop talking! or you will get problems!" and I get every day now such brutal evil postings and mails also! even very long mails about that I know nothing about real reptilians and just stuff like that!

Now i uploaded a nice video about a disco song and a woman is dancing to it and now the other guy says he will make youtube mods erase my account because children could see this woman dancing! hello? its a normal dance! i see the evil intention behind it!! i got since 3 years a very popular beautiful channel with over 530 uploaded videos and people love it a lot about aliens and music (i do music) and now this psychopaths!

i will loose all my friends on youtube! do you think these idiots are under reptilian mindcontrol or what? or illuminati members who think i know to much?
ageispolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2011, 07:38 PM   #2
tom bombadil

Can you complain to the mods?
tom bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2011, 07:39 PM   #3
subhuman

Hi ageis, can't you just put them on ignore and stop them from commenting on your videos?
Old 18-01-2011, 07:44 PM   #4
ageispolis
Banned

no its not just one person its a hole group no idea who they are but these are not normal people. even the forum I have together with friends it was a new forum and also about ufos and reptilians + aliens and you know what happend about a week later? we got emails that we should stop directly our forum activity but we thought it was a joke so we did nothing and days later all our accounts got erased even the admin account of my friend got erased now the forum also got erased all topics are deleted all sections are there but no postings anymore... than we also got more evil emails that we should stop on youtube such ufo research and now i got here on youtube suddenly big trouble
Old 18-01-2011, 08:02 PM   #5
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ageispolis View Post
Hello members,

you are my last hope. I am in big trouble. I am like all of you here very interested in ufo´s, aliens, reptilians, illuminati and other things of course. So my account on youtube I use to produce good videos about cloned stars, aliens, etc and now I get since a week - i don´t know the englisch word for it - but these users want that my account gets erased there because I talk about ufos and aliens! Hello????

Its my intention right? Its my life right? Now my guestbook is full of "Heil satan with get you!" and "bastard you are! be silent! stop talking! or you will get problems!" and I get every day now such brutal evil postings and mails also! even very long mails about that I know nothing about real reptilians and just stuff like that!

Now i uploaded a nice video about a disco song and a woman is dancing to it and now the other guy says he will make youtube mods erase my account because children could see this woman dancing! hello? its a normal dance! i see the evil intention behind it!! i got since 3 years a very popular beautiful channel with over 530 uploaded videos and people love it a lot about aliens and music (i do music) and now this psychopaths!

i will loose all my friends on youtube! do you think these idiots are under reptilian mindcontrol or what? or illuminati members who think i know to much?
Hi ageispolis

well firstly, well done to you for doing your bit in dismantling people's views of reality - by the sounds of the negative comments you have recieved it certainly sounds like you are doing some serious dismantling

Keep up the good works

The thing is with people's realities, sometimes people will get angry when you challenge what they believe to be right, sometimes they will make threats and post abuse and their Ego goes into RageRageRage mode

That is when you know that you are either a looney () or (preferably) you are actually challenging people's deep, core, ingrained belief systems

I haven't seen your video's yet, but i will say, if they are not causing anyone harm, then carry on standing in your own power and let your voice be heard AS YOU want it to be. Don't let others' fear pull you down.

Can you ignore their comments and delte them, report them to the site moderators / admin?
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2011, 08:04 PM   #6
machine
Banned

Sheeshh...big trouble you say? For a minute I thought you were going to say you had liver cancer.
machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2011, 08:07 PM   #7
ageispolis
Banned

like i say it makes no sense to put 2 or 3 users on igno because 10 other will come after i put others on igno i already told my girlfriend about it she also does research and she is full of fear and said i should be carefull and stop it she wants do have nothing anymore to do with ufo + alien research since today she saw what on my channel happened... almost every video i uploaded got in less than 1 hour brutal evil postings... guestbook also is full of evil brutality...also i get PN´s... what now?
Old 18-01-2011, 08:07 PM   #8
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
...aliens, etc and now I get since a week - i don´t know the englisch word for it - but these users want that my account gets erased there because I talk about ufos and aliens! Hello????
Whats the word? I'll translate.

I figured from your red sky thread you posted a picture with a van, which must be in Germany.

Anyway, what is the site or channel, so we could watch your vids?

There is nothing to fear.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2011, 08:12 PM   #9
ageispolis
Banned

there is nothing to fear? these people erased all our mod and admin accounts on our own alien + ufo forum!!! nothing to fear??? it was a young forum not popular or big (just 12 users or so) but full to the max with awesome knowledge trough our RV (remote viewings) of dulce underground base, etc... now everything got erased... and now they try to destroy my youtube account also... people already got killed for knowing to much... fritz springmeier... other also... so i am also afraid now...

Last edited by ageispolis; 18-01-2011 at 08:13 PM.
Old 18-01-2011, 08:12 PM   #10
beldazar

Quote:
what now?
Listen to what merlincove has just said and take no notice. They are bullies, just ignore them .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2011, 08:15 PM   #11
chloesnose

wow..............your english was perfect in your 2nd post!
chloesnose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2011, 08:16 PM   #12
ageispolis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
Listen to what merlincove has just said and take no notice. They are bullies, just ignore them .
No they are very powerful and can erase my account these are not normal people. I got this morning a long mail from another guy that said that I´m a stupid piece of shit and a bastard and i know nothing about reptilians and i should stop doing further research or i will get in trouble!!!
Old 18-01-2011, 08:18 PM   #13
beldazar

Quote:
No they are very powerful and can erase my account these are not normal people. I got this morning a long mail from another guy that said that I´m a stupid piece of shit and a bastard and i know nothing about reptilians and i should stop doing further research or i will get in trouble!!!
Well other people don't seem to get that so what is it about you that is attracting it?

Where is the link to your you-tube channel? Maybe a few of us can post our comments on there too.

Old 18-01-2011, 08:19 PM   #14
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
there is nothing to fear? these people erased all our mod and admin accounts on our own alien + ufo forum!!! nothing to fear??? it was a young forum not popular or big (just 12 users or so) but full to the max with awesome knowledge trough our RV (remote viewings) of dulce underground base, etc... now everything got erased... and now they try to destroy my youtube account also... people already got killed for knowing to much... fritz springmeier... other also... so i am also afraid now...
Don't panic.

Were your security measures appropriate?
Why don't you have backups?

So what was the site name?

The FGR GmbH "govt" tightened the "youth protection laws" requiring a self-IDing similar to FSK. What you got to understand is, that you deal with a ruthless mafia, aka "govt".
They also took down several resistence blogs during last couple of weeks.

Still, there is nothing to fear, there is no death.
You are an eternal divine spirit in a body vehicle.

Last edited by tinyint; 18-01-2011 at 08:40 PM.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2011, 08:32 PM   #15
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post

merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2011, 08:35 PM   #16
zsymon
Inactive

I'm not sure how people here can help you.. maybe you can try just
blocking all those users that are sending emails to you? I'm sure your
email provider has a function to do that. Just keep blocking everyone
that is contacting you like that.

Or get a new email account and abandon/delete the old one.

Last edited by zsymon; 18-01-2011 at 08:36 PM.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2011, 08:39 PM   #17
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post

Old 18-01-2011, 08:44 PM   #18
love_and_peace
Inactive

Quote:
like i say it makes no sense to put 2 or 3 users on igno because 10 other will come after i put others on igno i already told my girlfriend about it she also does research and she is full of fear and said i should be carefull and stop it she wants do have nothing anymore to do with ufo + alien research since today she saw what on my channel happened... almost every video i uploaded got in less than 1 hour brutal evil postings... guestbook also is full of evil brutality...also i get PN´s... what now?

I dont have a YouTube a/c, but I do know its possible to NOT accept comments on your videos. Might be worth considering (at least for a few weeks)
love_and_peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2011, 08:54 PM   #19
wonderfullife
Premier Subscribers

what is your you tube channel? I'm willing to go on it and help with positive comments and subbing etc.

These type of nutters troll You tube etc and do this they are just sick in the head look what happened to Hollie Greig.
wonderfullife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2011, 08:58 PM   #20
ageispolis
Banned

Ok, this is my youtube channel and all the videos about aliens and reptilians i erased because the terror I received on my channel got to intense, but I got other uploads about synthetics and stuff like that: