Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 14-10-2012, 05:09 PM   #1
veritus

Default !!!LIVE VIDEO FEED!!! - Human free falls from spac

!!!LIVE VIDEO FEED!!! - Human free falls from space!! Watch Right Now!!

CLICK HERE TO WATCH RIGHT NOW!

LET EVERYONE KNOW
veritus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 05:16 PM   #2
gremlin

nice one just got it

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 05:35 PM   #3
nashvegas

i'm watching it right now.. so cool
nashvegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 05:38 PM   #4
nashvegas

http://www.redbullstratos.com/live/ this is where i am watching it
nashvegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 05:59 PM   #5
billybleach

Aspartame fuelled extreame sports...RROOOOAAARRGGHHH
Old 15-10-2012, 07:01 AM   #6
Dude111

I mi$$ed it
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2012, 12:32 PM   #7
blahblah
Banned

FAKE story..

Fake images..fake footage..

A helium balloon rising up that high in the atomesphere where their is no air?....bollox!

What's next in their lying minds...a clockwork space rocket??
blahblah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2012, 02:28 PM   #8
bodine48

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblah View Post
FAKE story..

Fake images..fake footage..

A helium balloon rising up that high in the atomesphere where their is no air?....bollox!

What's next in their lying minds...a clockwork space rocket??
This post of yours shows your level of intelligence and what you have gleaned from your so called education. A saying that comes to mind is; A golf ball sized mentallity will manifest a golf ball sized intelligence to provide a golf ball sized perspective of reality. Go back and provide yourself with a real insight to the possibility that there is no impossibility!
Old 15-10-2012, 05:02 PM   #9
blahblah
Banned

lol...I find it funny when you people start to believe everything that you see on television or the internet...very amusing..

Start thinking for yourself...question everything..

Please post your evidence that this jump happened please...

You haven't answered how a helium balloon which needs air to rise can carry someone into an atomesphere with no air...

Answers on a postcard....
Old 16-10-2012, 03:53 PM   #10
bodine48

Quote:
lol...I find it funny when you people start to believe everything that you see on television or the internet...very amusing..

You haven't answered how a helium balloon which needs air to rise can carry someone into an atomesphere with no air...

Can you post the evidence that it never happened,and while your about it, can you post your educational qualifications as well????
Old 16-10-2012, 06:37 PM   #11
the _phil

Quote:

Consider this a postcard

Nobody has answered your question because the question is asked from a position of total ignorance and therefore makes absolutely no sense. Firstly, what IS the atmosphere? To keep it simplistic, it's a shell of gas kept in place around the Earth by the force of gravity (i.e. it doesn't just float away into space). Therefore, saying "an atmosphere with no air" is nonsensical, as atmosphere IS air. Your whole premise is therefore wrong from the start. Having established that, let's look at how the atmosphere is actually constructed. There are various layers as you get further out towards space. Right at the bottom is the troposphere, which extends from ground level up to about 55,000ft or so. Next comes the stratosphere, which extends to about 170,000ft. Baumgartner's jump from 128,000ft was therefore from about the middle of this layer. A main feature of the stratosphere is the ozone layer. Ozone (O3) is a molecule comprised of three oxygen atoms, so not only is there "air" at the altitude of Baumgartner's jump, more specifically there's oxygen. That brings us on to our next point, your assertion a helium balloon "needs air" to rise. No it doesn't, it just needs a layer of gas that's more dense than helium for the helium to rise above it, or if you prefer, for the heavier molecules to sink down therefore displacing the helium upwards. So, the next question is therefore what's the density of helium compared to oxygen? A quick search reveals the numbers are helium as 0.1786g/l versus oxygen at 1.429g/l, in other words, helium is far less dense than oxygen.

So...

1) There is "air" (gas) in the stratosphere at that height
2) Included in said "air" is ozone, comprised of oxygen
3) Oxygen is heavier than helium
4) Therefore a helium balloon will (and did) rise up to that level in the atmosphere
5) The above completely invalidates your original position

There's nothing especially unusual about a balloon achieving that altitude, as unmanned weather balloons do it all the time. The remarkable thing in this instance was it was manned, that's all.

You implore people to ask questions, yet you yourself have quite clearly failed to make even the slightest effort to educate yourself in the subject at hand before making your wild assertions. All of the above data is available at the click of a mouse - took me all of five minutes to collate. By all means ask questions, but at least make the effort to make them intelligent ones.
the _phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2012, 08:52 PM   #12
blahblah
Banned

Thanks for your answer on a postcard, but I think you have sent it to the worng address.

You've sent it to yourself at Gullible Avenue..

What a load of nonsense..so you google search for 5 minutes and come up with the first results to prove this farcical piece of blatant red bull advertising actually happened..

This was just an advert, a piece of promotion for a poisonous drink...

Hmmm, so a freefall from that height at a ludicrious descent speed is saved by opening a parachute...complete twaddle..

Watch the footage over and over again..it's fake...
Old 16-10-2012, 10:10 PM   #13
thelastpioneer
Banned

Quote:
Thanks for your answer on a postcard, but I think you have sent it to the worng address.

What a load of nonsense..so you google search for 5 minutes and come up with the first results to prove this farcical piece of blatant red bull advertising actually happened..

Hmmm, so a freefall from that height at a ludicrious descent speed is saved by opening a parachute...complete twaddle..

You still haven't given any evidence that it's fake.
thelastpioneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2012, 11:09 PM   #14
blahblah
Banned

Watch the footage..it's fake..

Why is the background grey on 'freefall'....?

Why does the picture cut from the freefall to the parachute opening so fast...?

Where's the in-between foootage...?....

It's so amateur...

Prove to me it was real and i will buy you all a crate of Red Bull to go with the Red Bull you have probably all bought after watching this garbage....
Old 16-10-2012, 11:59 PM   #15
the _phil

Quote:

Five minutes more searching than you appear to have done regarding any of your assertions, all of which can easily be shown to be utter drivel based on a total ignorance of any number of subjects. Care to address your lack of understanding regarding the composition of the atmosphere? No? Thought not. As for the freefall speed, again, your post betrays your refusal to educate yourself on the subject at hand. Peak freefall speed was achieved at high altitude in lower density - in the part of the atmosphere where you ignorantly claim there's no air. As you fall into the lower, denser atmosphere, aerodynamic drag increases and you slow down. His final speed upon chute opening was no different to a regular skydive, but you'll know this already, being the atmospheric and aerodynamic expert you clearly are. Why was the bulk of the freefall footage in grey? Because it was a thermal camera, but again, you'll know this having fully researched the project. Things falling at speed into denser atmosphere generate a great deal of heat through friction. That gave him a heat signature, which was what you were seeing on the white and grey image. Read. Learn. Stop posting ignorant nonsense and making yourself look stupid.

For the record, I hate Red Bull. Not sure if Joe Kittinger likes it, but then of course it didn't exist when he jumped from 102,800ft in 1960, or are you going to ignorantly suggest that was faked as well?

Last edited by the _phil; 17-10-2012 at 12:01 AM.
the _phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2012, 06:53 PM   #16
blahblah
Banned

Yeh..come to think of it..both fake....

Keep drinking your Red Bull....
Old 17-10-2012, 06:56 PM   #17
thelastpioneer
Banned

Quote:

lol You must have suffered brain damage at some point in your life that made it impossible to actually use any critical thinking.
Old 18-10-2012, 11:08 PM   #18
blahblah
Banned

I use critical thinking whereas you lot use critical drinking...mainly red bull...

Fake story...
Old 19-10-2012, 03:41 PM   #19
thelastpioneer
Banned

Quote:
I use critical thinking whereas you lot use critical drinking...mainly red bull...

Fake story...
Cool story bro!

And Red Bull is crap. I drink Rockstar energy drink.

You've still yet to make an actual case, with facts and data to back it up, that this is fake.
Old 19-10-2012, 05:01 PM   #20
bodine48

Quote:

The two most common elements in the Universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity, and your brain is filled with the latter. You are extremely arrogant and extremely stupid with the intelect of a primate. The eyes are useless when the mind is blind. I would rather have a mind opened by wonder, than a mind closed by belief.

You have a long way to go blahblah, and I have a suggestion for you. There are four stages of consciousness, you are at the very first stage. You are in a state of "unconscious unconsciousness." At this stage, you are totally oblivious that you are unconscious. You attract negative things into your life at a rapid pace, you are in a state of denial. You beleive all negativity in your life is somebody else's fault, you always look for someone else to blame for your problems and faults.

Do something positive for yourself now! Begin your journey to the next step of consciousness, which is "conscious unconsciousness," this will move you forward immensly and you will be able to see more clearly. We will leave the next two stages that follow alone for now, as they will confuse you totally.......one step at a time! Happy hunting and understanding to you!!!!