Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 20-11-2017, 09:50 AM   #41
serpentine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 4,053
Likes: 1,166 (721 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
.....The supporters of Manchester United wherever they gather online should be at the very least be made aware in a sensible way of the Fab radio reports on Youtube and here at this website.

and by sensible I mean no name calling but use of the simple byword "free speech" which means a right not only to criticise anyone but also a right to sing bawdy football songs whilst walking through Manchester.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 11:58 AM   #42
getagrip
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 17,875
Likes: 5,091 (2,677 Posts)
Default

Someone on twitter made a point to Kate Green about this being allowed to go ahead yet she saw fit to stop David Icke. The poster thought it "odd"

Hundreds of far right supporters gather in Manchester for Tommy Robinson book launch

Quote:
AN estimated 1,000 far right fanatics turned out for a book launch by former English Defence League leader Tommy Robinson in Manchester.

Despite a counter demonstration by anti-fascist protest...
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...m-counter-demo
Likes: (1)
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 12:59 PM   #43
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,989 (2,995 Posts)
Default

https://antisemitism.uk/game-over-as...-this-evening/

“Game over” as Manchester United cancels event with modern-day antisemitic hate preacher David Icke at Old Trafford this evening following letter from CAA

It is “game over” for modern-day antisemitic hate preacher David Icke, as Manchester United has confirmed to Campaign Against Antisemitism that it has decided to cancel his event at Old Trafford this evening.

The venue of “An evening with David Icke” had been a closely guarded secret until two tickets with a face value of £85 each were spotted on eBay and reported to Campaign Against Antisemitism by actor Marlon Solomon and Sussex Friends of Israel.

We immediately wrote to the club alerting them to Mr Icke’s views, following which they cancelled the booking.

A reporter for the Jewish Telegraph learned that the event had been booked through an agency without mentioning that Mr Icke would be speaking, but as soon as management received the information that Mr Icke was the speaker, they stopped the event. This was then confirmed to us directly by a source at the football club, followed by an official statement that “The booking was made by a junior member of staff who was unaware of Icke and his objectionable views. The event has been cancelled.”

Mr Icke is a modern-day antisemitic hate preacher who uses social media, his books and his stage performances to incite hatred towards Jewish people. His preaching is so absurd that since the 1990s he has been dismissed as a crank, but because he is dismissed there has been no major opposition to him and he has built up a following of thousands upon thousands of disciples whom he has persuaded to adamantly believe that the world is in the grip of a conspiracy run by the “Rothschild Zionists”.

His repertoire includes conspiracy myths and tropes classified as antisemitic in the International Definition of Antisemitism, adopted by the British Government, including: “making mendacious, dehumanising, demonising, or stereotypical allegations about Jews as such or the power of Jews as collective — such as, especially but not exclusively, the myth about a world Jewish conspiracy or of Jews controlling the media, economy, government or other societal institutions” and “accusing Jews as a people of being responsible for real or imagined wrongdoing committed by a single Jewish person or group, or even for acts committed by non-Jews.”

Mr Icke’s antisemitic views have resulted in some venues cancelling bookings for his show in 2018. Central Hall in Southampton and St Andrew’s Hall in Norwich have both taken a highly principled stand. North West Friends of Israel have also been successful in causing the cancellation of Mr Icke’s events at the Lowry Hotel in Salford, Sheffield City Hall and the Gladstone Theatre in Wirral.

We commend Manchester United for immediately reacting to our letter by cancelling Mr Icke’s event.

***

For anyone who may be interested:

https://twitter.com/supergutman

Interestingly his twatter page is called 'a lizards tale.'

Nasty little snake that he is.

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 20-11-2017 at 04:31 PM.
Likes: (2)
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 03:58 PM   #44
nofuture
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Manchester
Posts: 9,155
Likes: 506 (246 Posts)
Default

Interesting.

__________________
On balance, I think the only reason our political elite haven't slaughtered us in camps is they need us to produce children for them to fuck

Frankie Boyle
Likes: (2)
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 07:03 PM   #45
mranderson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: best planet in the Solar System
Posts: 3,742
Likes: 3,829 (1,979 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
“making mendacious, dehumanising, demonising, or stereotypical allegations about Jews as such or the power of Jews as collective — such as, especially but not exclusively, the myth about a world Jewish conspiracy or of Jews controlling the media, economy, government or other societal institutions
Never mind the mountain of evidence to prove this is the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
and “accusing Jews as a people of being responsible for real or imagined wrongdoing committed by a single Jewish person or group, or even for acts committed by non-Jews.”
And Icke has never done that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
https://twitter.com/supergutman

Interestingly his twatter page is called 'a lizards tale.'

Nasty little snake that he is.
a Lizards tale ? they are taking the piss then

the reason they don't want anyone listening to Icke is precisely because they DO want to control the narrative and anyone pointing that out becomes an enemy

game over for David Icke ? I don't think so , these sick individuals who wish to silence him are the ones with a slippery grip , not David or others in the truth movement

as we all get stronger and closer to the nest , they start lashing out more , that's what is happening
__________________
music sound and movement

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass


It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 07:21 PM   #46
cosmicpurpose1.618
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Everywhere/nowhere
Posts: 2,475
Likes: 2,085 (1,075 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
https://antisemitism.uk/game-over-as...-this-evening/

“Game over” as Manchester United cancels event with modern-day antisemitic hate preacher David Icke at Old Trafford this evening following letter from CAA

It is “game over” for modern-day antisemitic hate preacher David Icke, as Manchester United has confirmed to Campaign Against Antisemitism that it has decided to cancel his event at Old Trafford this evening.

The venue of “An evening with David Icke” had been a closely guarded secret until two tickets with a face value of £85 each were spotted on eBay and reported to Campaign Against Antisemitism by actor Marlon Solomon and Sussex Friends of Israel.

We immediately wrote to the club alerting them to Mr Icke’s views, following which they cancelled the booking.

A reporter for the Jewish Telegraph learned that the event had been booked through an agency without mentioning that Mr Icke would be speaking, but as soon as management received the information that Mr Icke was the speaker, they stopped the event. This was then confirmed to us directly by a source at the football club, followed by an official statement that “The booking was made by a junior member of staff who was unaware of Icke and his objectionable views. The event has been cancelled.”

Mr Icke is a modern-day antisemitic hate preacher who uses social media, his books and his stage performances to incite hatred towards Jewish people. His preaching is so absurd that since the 1990s he has been dismissed as a crank, but because he is dismissed there has been no major opposition to him and he has built up a following of thousands upon thousands of disciples whom he has persuaded to adamantly believe that the world is in the grip of a conspiracy run by the “Rothschild Zionists”.

His repertoire includes conspiracy myths and tropes classified as antisemitic in the International Definition of Antisemitism, adopted by the British Government, including: “making mendacious, dehumanising, demonising, or stereotypical allegations about Jews as such or the power of Jews as collective — such as, especially but not exclusively, the myth about a world Jewish conspiracy or of Jews controlling the media, economy, government or other societal institutions” and “accusing Jews as a people of being responsible for real or imagined wrongdoing committed by a single Jewish person or group, or even for acts committed by non-Jews.”

Mr Icke’s antisemitic views have resulted in some venues cancelling bookings for his show in 2018. Central Hall in Southampton and St Andrew’s Hall in Norwich have both taken a highly principled stand. North West Friends of Israel have also been successful in causing the cancellation of Mr Icke’s events at the Lowry Hotel in Salford, Sheffield City Hall and the Gladstone Theatre in Wirral.

We commend Manchester United for immediately reacting to our letter by cancelling Mr Icke’s event.

***

For anyone who may be interested:

https://twitter.com/supergutman

Interestingly his twatter page is called 'a lizards tale.'

Nasty little snake that he is.
this is sickening
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 08:18 PM   #47
cosmic tramp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 5,900
Likes: 2,707 (1,758 Posts)
Default

Well. in the publishing world, they say there is no such thing as bad publicity...
Likes: (1)
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 09:40 PM   #48
mranderson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: best planet in the Solar System
Posts: 3,742
Likes: 3,829 (1,979 Posts)
Default

Quote:
His repertoire includes conspiracy myths and tropes classified as anti-white in the International Definition of Anti-Whiteness, NOT adopted by the British Government, including: “making mendacious, dehumanising, demonising, or stereotypical allegations about whites as such or the power of whites as collective — such as, especially but not exclusively, the myth about a world white conspiracy or of whites controlling the media, economy, government or other societal institutions” and “accusing whites as a people of being responsible for real or imagined wrongdoing committed by a single white person or group, or even for acts committed by non-whites.”
I changed the word Jew for White , and it seems that none of the above is in any way shape or form illegal , or worthy of barring someone from a speaking engagement

and the original

Quote:
His repertoire includes conspiracy myths and tropes classified as antisemitic in the International Definition of Antisemitism, adopted by the British Government, including: “making mendacious, dehumanising, demonising, or stereotypical allegations about Jews as such or the power of Jews as collective — such as, especially but not exclusively, the myth about a world Jewish conspiracy or of Jews controlling the media, economy, government or other societal institutions” and “accusing Jews as a people of being responsible for real or imagined wrongdoing committed by a single Jewish person or group, or even for acts committed by non-Jews.”
but , when it comes to Islam we will not do a fucking thing about them literally having anti jew as part of their holy book

it's way past midnight on Orwells new speak clock
__________________
music sound and movement

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass


It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 10:42 PM   #49
JumpRogue
Moderator
 
JumpRogue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: EU
Posts: 491
Likes: 189 (136 Posts)
Default

Suffering from a case of despression, I do not have the book yet
__________________
"That's all it is: information. Even a simulated experience or a dream; simultaneous reality and fantasy. Any way you look at it, all the information that a person accumulates in a lifetime is just a drop in the bucket."
JumpRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 11:31 PM   #50
northern star
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,178
Likes: 795 (351 Posts)
Default

If they had ANY argument at all they would quote David Icke's alleged antisemitic quotes or comments, but they can't. He has vociferously spoken out against racism and religious divide. There is not one piece of evidence they can level against him. You'd think they would have some handy soundbites to back up their actions but they haven't.
This was not just a talk to be rearranged to a new venue at short notice, but a dinner with caterers involved, not so easy to move, and a high ticket price. He should sue them and so should anyone inconvenienced by their last minute actions.

As for the money for the homeless being refused, it's beyond belief.
Confirms the corruption and political posturing behind so many "charities".

Very revealing though....shows just how powerful and controlling the Zionists are, even regarding 'for the people' institutions like the labour party and man utd. United we stand, divided we fall. That's the truth, and they have made a mockery of that.
__________________
Keep on keepin' on

Last edited by northern star; 20-11-2017 at 11:35 PM.
northern star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2017, 12:34 AM   #51
cosmic tramp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 5,900
Likes: 2,707 (1,758 Posts)
Default

Out of interest, who actually owns the "Jewish Telegraph" ?
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2017, 01:13 AM   #52
mranderson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: best planet in the Solar System
Posts: 3,742
Likes: 3,829 (1,979 Posts)
Default

Founded 1950 by Frank and Vivienne Harris

currently looks like its the son who is editor / in charge

doesn't say who the money is behind it

https://www.jewishtelegraph.com/
__________________
music sound and movement

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass


It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2017, 05:53 AM   #53
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,989 (2,995 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post

as we all get stronger and closer to the nest , they start lashing out more , that's what is happening
+1

When they (ACC and their sycophants) say:

Quote:
Icke claims that Jews run the world...
Quote:
“making mendacious, dehumanising, demonising, or stereotypical allegations about Jews as such or the power of Jews as collective....
David has never ever said 'Jews run the world.'

And they're allowed to say that he said it without impunity.

'.... the power of Jews as a collective.'

i for one, and i'm sure i'm not alone, have never considered that Jews had any more pervasive power than any other societal group.

i have often said on the forum 'Mr Cohen who runs the local shop isn't out for world domination, Zionists are - that is the difference.'

But now i am beginning to wonder if i was actually wrong?

Because these Jews - Solomon and his gang of activists at Campaign Against Anti-Semitism - are clearly showing that as a collective they have the power to close down events and venues - using lies as a tool to that end. And this has been done in many countries across the planet - so clearly, it is an international drive of compliance to pressure.

So, i really need to ask: if the ACC are making the claim that it is anti-Semitic to claim Jews have power, why are they then proceeding to wield that power in such a way?

Any self respecting activist looking to out anti-Semitic behaviour should start looking at the ACC and at Solomon - because they are doing more to damage the good name of normal Jewish folks than David has ever done.

And that is a truth that they will not like, but that is the way with truth.

'Jews run the world' is not David's claim, it is Solomon's and the ACC's claim - and Jews themselves need to rise up together and rid their community of a cancer that sells lies as truth and casts them in a bad light.

Solomon and ACC have unfairly slandered David for Anti-Semitism - which is a crime in UK law, and Kate Green MP has backed them.

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 21-11-2017 at 09:39 AM.
Likes: (1)
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2017, 06:06 AM   #54
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,965
Likes: 4,647 (2,475 Posts)
Default

So David is a preacher who has disciples. LOL
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
Likes: (1)
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2017, 01:40 PM   #55
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Out of interest, who actually owns the "Jewish Telegraph" ?
Jewish people?
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2017, 02:16 PM   #56
cosmic tramp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 5,900
Likes: 2,707 (1,758 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Jewish people?
Well, the reason I asked such a piss obvious question was, in part, that I know there are followers of the Jewish faith on this site and who are also followers of Icke, so I'm trying to prompt a response from those people about what they think of all this.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2017, 02:36 PM   #57
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Well, the reason I asked such a piss obvious question was, in part, that I know there are followers of the Jewish faith on this site and who are also followers of Icke, so I'm trying to prompt a response from those people about what they think of all this.
My bad for piss obvious answer.
well, good for Jewish faith members who follows DI, only good if they are following for the right reason though i.e. not trolling, shilling etc

Last edited by elshaper; 21-11-2017 at 02:36 PM.
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2017, 02:44 PM   #58
cosmic tramp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 5,900
Likes: 2,707 (1,758 Posts)
Default

I'm not sure what percentage of the Jewish peoples advocate or benefit from Rothschild Zionism, any more than those of Moslem faith advocate I.S.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2017, 02:49 PM   #59
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

I find the term "Jewish People" rather funny.

They are people just like you and me, but thinking themselves Jewish is to deny your a part of the human race.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2017, 03:08 PM   #60
cosmic tramp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 5,900
Likes: 2,707 (1,758 Posts)
Default

Just thinking ahead here, but if David Icke ever has to defend his work in court, maybe it is the platform the universe has in mind : in the 1960 Penguin trial of DH Lawrence's Lady Chatterley's Lover. publisher Allen Lane doubled the print run selling copies at a rate of 10,000 a day to a total of three million.
Likes: (1)
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:38 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.