Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 07-07-2011, 09:31 PM   #1
ninny
Banned

Default Building an Earth Bag Home

I dont know if someone already posted this, but someone gave me the link and i think this is worth to spread it.

http://www.greenhomebuilding.com/earthbag.htm

Quote:
Building with earthbags (sometimes called sandbags) is both old and new. Sandbags have long been used, particularly by the military for creating strong, protective barriers, or for flood control. The same reasons that make them useful for these applications carry over to creating housing: the walls are massive and substantial, they resist all kinds of severe weather (or even bullets and bombs), and they can be erected simply and quickly with readily available components. Burlap bags were traditionally used for this purpose, and they work fine until they eventually rot. Newer polypropylene bags have superior strength and durability, as long as they are kept away from too much sunlight. For permanent housing the bags should be covered with some kind of plaster for protection.
http://calearth.org/
ninny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 04:35 AM   #2
admajic

There are also awesome houses made from Tyres called Earth ships! You build them into the side of a hill and they basically keep cool in summer and warm in winter! Awesome.
admajic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2011, 03:01 PM   #3
ninny
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by admajic View Post
There are also awesome houses made from Tyres called Earth ships! You build them into the side of a hill and they basically keep cool in summer and warm in winter! Awesome.
these look awesome, too
ninny is offline   Reply With Quote