Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 13-02-2017, 03:38 PM   #41
Serpenteater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verum View Post
Around 98% of the worlds population would say I was mentally ill, with 2% considering my theory a possibility. One percent of open minded people and one percent who have had a similar experience. It can be very frustrating to me trying to talk to people about this subject as the 98% would just say 'Delusion'.

Around 5 years ago I began to get a buzzing sound in my head. This buzzing lasted for around a month and I then started to hear a 'commentary' of my life of strangers in the street, also family members and friends were joining in on the 'commentary'. I began to believe that people were recording my life and watching me somehow everywhere that I went. I also would get followed by 'men in black' for want of a better description After about a month of trying to get on with my life as best that I could, I began to isolate myself from the outside world. The next occurrence was that while watching the television it would be talking about me or 'ideas of reference' as 98% of you would put it. This went on for around 8 months until I realized that it was only me who was experiencing this and my reality at the time was different to what everyone else's reality was. I still get a buzzing sound to this day but the the hallucinations have gone. I had a lot of different experiences during those few months, these include; voices that were not real, smells that were not real, followed by people with black suits and cars, and visual hallucinations.

Certain things were said to me by the voices at the start of my 'episode', one of these being 'it comes and goes in waves' which was a response by the voices to me asking 'what was happening'. I didn't understand the meaning of this at the time and didn't have any access to the internet. I later realized 'microwaves' or some other sort of wave in the 'electromagnetic spectrum' but why they would give me a clue I have no idea. This then led me to other 'Targeted individual' stories on the internet and I firmly believe I am a targeted individual.

I find it very difficult to talk about this as I am well aware that 98% of you would just call me 'crazy' but I believe that technology exists that can cause my 'symptoms' and there are others that believe this too. I believe that inhuman mind control experiments are going on all over the world. Maybe I am part of an experiment by a 'global elite'. This experience has led me on a search for answers and led me to this great forum with you great people.

Kindest Regards,

Verum
read my thread iv dealt with the first subject of mentally ill or not!
Serpenteater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2017, 03:40 PM   #42
Serpenteater

if we have warriors for dark side we have warriors for the light.Always giving elite this and that,why does not anyone say we have true warriors who illuminatti spend billions from defending from such warriors.
Old 13-02-2017, 04:02 PM   #43
deca

that the other thing don`t listen or surround yourself with screw ups claiming to be TI`s that spam some mix-up made up nonsense ...

always the same ....they are loners and they post about

how they have work it out ....who/why/how .... but have no real evidence to back up their claims ...rely on appealing to peoples emotions/beliefs
they also never do anything with this ...gather evidence make a court case .....its all geared to try to make others believe them ....normal naive TI`s or to make TI`s look like schizophrenics to non TI`s

how they have some quick fix..stop targeting method/technique ....again no evidence ..they have not done any sort of testing ....their explanation on how it works is flawed or relies on some mystical/magic/ pseudo science

they get angry and attack people, claim they are perps who question there "solutions" "theories" ask for evidence ...

these people are probably actually are schizophrenics or agents pretending to be like this to discredit/disrupt real TI`s...maybe some are actually extremely screwed up TI`s who knows ...just ignore & avoid
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 13-02-2017 at 04:16 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2017, 06:40 AM   #44
MKUltrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
that the other thing don`t listen or surround yourself with screw ups claiming to be TI`s that spam some mix-up made up nonsense ...

how they have work it out ....who/why/how .... but have no real evidence to back up their claims ...rely on appealing to peoples emotions/beliefs
they also never do anything with this ...gather evidence make a court case .....its all geared to try to make others believe them ....normal naive TI`s or to make TI`s look like schizophrenics to non TI`s

how they have some quick fix..stop targeting method/technique ....again no evidence ..they have not done any sort of testing ....their explanation on how it works is flawed or relies on some mystical/magic/ pseudo science

they get angry and attack people, claim they are perps who question there "solutions" "theories" ask for evidence ...

these people are probably actually are schizophrenics or agents pretending to be like this to discredit/disrupt real TI`s...maybe some are actually extremely screwed up TI`s who knows ...just ignore & avoid
Pseudo-science?

https://www.linkedin.com/company/stas

Check that out for evidence of black-ops. The Stas logo makes Stasi. The trailer logo is a double image representing an I and a camera. They are used for sensitization techniques on their trailers for indirect harassment operations on the road.

Who worked that out? Me. How? Because at the time I had been to a city where it was made known that there was a massive harassment operation. The licence plate was using the cities reference in the number plate and it was miles away from the city.

Last edited by getagrip; 14-02-2017 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Removed insult
MKUltrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2017, 12:31 PM   #45
deca

oh pssst its done by RADAR ..... that sort tells you who is doing it as well ... goodbye

ps stick to the history,facts not the ramblings of victims that have been traumatised,psychologically devastated ,mentally scrambled/destabilised/disoriented and deceived with this technology
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century

Last edited by deca; 14-02-2017 at 12:41 PM.
Old 14-02-2017, 01:59 PM   #46
Serpenteater

Quote:

I love these people who can just copy paste their tech.But in years have not posted a single solution even for defeating their tech,ohh its done by radar he doesnt even know how a radar works or how to defeat it hahahaahahahaaha oh pseudo science is what maniacs were involved in inventing the atomic bomb and other nasty tech.This guy even dealing with tech cant put words in his own understanding.iv seen 8 years old with more brains in tech and more spiritually ahead of a professional ranter.
just because someone can astral poopject they have an attitude.
my thread has keys in it for you to unlock without it getting shutdown by the system.

some people are like the trump draws meme hahaahahahaahahaah
Old 14-02-2017, 02:09 PM   #47
Serpenteater

jeez come to my camp so i can give you half truths and lead you to other deception attitude never cuts it,he thinks he is clever cant even put his own take on the tech he just copies pasted.RETURDS.
Use your brain and heart ,its tech and spiritual.dont make a mistake of not studying either topics.
Be your own boss,especially dont allow returds to give you half truths.the info leaked is now obsolete imagine what they have now?
but the endgame is the same demons lackees trying to intimidate you from doing good or resist the corrupt system.I just gave you more info than a returd who appears like a fly out of nowhere.go to my thread and see he has a billion faces,and is a snake.
Not my style to force info down your throat and keep it there unlike the returds.
Old 14-02-2017, 03:01 PM   #48
deca

its not about being clever ...it is knowing that you don`t know .....and about getting informed from proper verifiable sources ...experts , documents , research...etc

I am smart enough to know I don`t know and at the shit end of the stick getting dick about .....but do know were to go to get good solid information

Last edited by deca; 14-02-2017 at 03:04 PM.
Old 14-02-2017, 03:56 PM   #49
Serpenteater

Talking

Quote:
its not about being clever ...it is knowing that you don`t know .....and about getting informed from proper verifiable sources ...experts , documents , research...etc

I am smart enough to know I don`t know and at the shit end of the stick getting dick about .....but do know were to go to get good solid information
for word its wisdom!
shit i dont know alot ,im learning too,but dont act like a phd in ti ,you know hands down alot about their tech but you still whine like a ............................,makes me wonder how do you make your ends meat because you have nothing to do than give half truths and come on trolling every thread.
Dont talk about sprituality if you dont know,say i can only tell you about tech fullstop ,makes me think this snake is not stupid after all.
Good troll ada boy!
You know alot then why b....... all the time.You can know everything you dont even have the peace ,you know all tactics all techs ,you cant defend, whining and on top talk about spirituality you dont know.
Your another victim serving the system because you broke.
Even the perps broke.hahahahaah
your a child.get the info to do nothing with it.fear monger er
you better have extra pounds on me,pound for pound i hit above my weight category.all the proxy cowards can do nothing still alive,highly motivated to beat demons and their human dogs and the inbetweens hahahahaha.but enough talking thats all you can do is distract,im a doer,anyone can be anyone on net,fantasy land ,anyone can sound tough.its valentines someones girlfriend is calling me !

Last edited by Serpenteater; 14-02-2017 at 04:04 PM.
Old 14-02-2017, 04:20 PM   #50
Serpenteater

Iv been told to not stick out you will be hammered but the positive energy i like they dont like it and they serve negative energy,i cannot and never mix their energy and they cant stand positive.i survive on positive energy.
An agent told me where did chest thumpers reach not far,but i thought the most resilient people reach far.Another one said pretend to be weak,but be very strong inside,im no pretender!period,another one said be a chameleon ,nahh i cant change my colors. my dna rejects such behavior,i just cant.I cant no matter what they do i cant.
whats the stupid saying the hammer that sticks out gets hammered ,but it will never enter their box,its going to enter their eye or limbs when it gets hammered.
whatever game you play,remember this is no game!
remember wachowski brothers who made the matrix they are now wachowski sisters,so be careful those other paths have you falling in a labyrinth .
If they wanted obedience to them no matter what they do even evil they should keep dogs,
im not a Dog on a leash .

Last edited by Serpenteater; 14-02-2017 at 04:36 PM.
Old 14-02-2017, 05:04 PM   #51
Serpenteater

Quote:

like evidence you read in a report without verifying with their equipment and experiments hmmmnnnnnnnnn.one of the perps and handlers i was breaking down all the codes infront of him.you should have seen his face,he turned red,dumbfounded very dumbfounded,enraged,his mask shattered.priceless facial expression i turned that smile upside down,he took more than 15minutes for him to control himself.,he just shutdown.woohooo ladies and gentleman we have a keeper,bending over to the evil system is not clever or wisdom even smart.
Old 15-02-2017, 01:20 PM   #52
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verum
Around 98% of the worlds population would say I was mentally ill, with 2% considering my theory a possibility. One percent of open minded people and one percent who have had a similar experience. It can be very frustrating to me trying to talk to people about this subject as the 98% would just say 'Delusion'.
And those ppl are the ones who have been compromised!!! (The ones who outright deny it)

I also find it hard to talk to people about the truth of things..... They have been so brainwashed and are not living thier own lives...... They cannot hear anything they dont want them hearing!

Good luck Verum

Last edited by Dude111; 15-02-2017 at 01:22 PM.
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote