Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 21-06-2016, 09:26 AM   #1
valdez

Default Is the British Anglosphere committing silent genocide against Italy

I understand that the key thread seems alarmist.

I've worked at the Home Office Headquarters, and the Ministry of Justice Headquarters in Westminster, London. I was the Procurement Manager for the Ministry of Justice and was responsible for decking out five ministers offices as well as the FFE for over three thousand staff. I was invited on floor when MI5 was conducting it's bug sweep by a member of the Metropolitan Police.

I was also tortured by its government.

My concern is this; Italy's fertility rate has dropped significantly, to the point that news articles ask whether Italy is a dying country.

I know that certain deranged elements inside their military apparatus want 'warm countries as their own.' They are jealous and resentful and sadistic and extraordinarily racist.

Raytheon, a very wealthy and idiotic defence company has boasted online about its capabilities. One of which is 'effecting the nervous system' via deforming pulse effects from computer monitors.

I know for certain that effecting fertility in men and women is doable by drenching communities in pulse effects from Marconi towers and other means. This of course can be switched off. These drenching signals (known as sig heils) also temporarily disorder mental ideas and effect memory retention. They are used to create temporary psychotic states and extreme anger. They are being used to drench poor African American communities in the United States.

People are on to it. So we'll see what's going on in the days, months and years to come.

Long live African Americans. Long live Italy.
valdez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2016, 01:34 PM   #2
bendoon

It's not just Italy, it's Western Europe, Russia, South Korea, the US and Japan.

They want to replace the people in these countries with immigrants from Africa, the Middle East and South Asia.

Quote:
Focusing on these two striking and critical population trends, the report considers replacement migration for eight low-fertility countries (France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, United Kingdom and United States) and two regions (Europe and the European Union). Replacement migration refers to the international migration that a country would need to offset population decline and population ageing resulting from low fertility and mortality rates.
http://www.un.org/esa/population/pub.../migration.htm

Berlusconi did a deal with Gaddafi to stop the flow of migrants from Libya to Europe so they got rid of Berlusconi and had Gaddafi killed.
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.

Last edited by bendoon; 21-06-2016 at 01:38 PM.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote