Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 28-03-2013, 08:42 PM   #41
prometheuslocke
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 244
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

I and many other TI's have been thrust into situations or had religious undertones in much of our victimization. I imagine you have you... you probably dismissed it right away (so did I). You have to take a step back, and realize that the things you think you dismiss, and the things you believe, might be the product of the very same technology you are trying to explain.

We are overtly made aware of a significant amount of information about what is happening to us, for a reason. I can't tell you exactly what the reason is, but this group or thing is not so stupid as to just "let the cat out of the bag," allow us to research all the patents and modern technology, and not have it be for a purpose. There is a reason.

I'm not sure how actively you are "targeted" these days, but I can assure you that memory suppression and "directed reseach" -- along with forced or coerced belief in things you would not otherwise believe are a BIG part of being a targeted individual. You have to understand and accept that in order to be *somewhat* objective in evaluating what you read.

This thing, our enemy, is monolithic. It knows me, and it knows you... we are talking now because it wants us to, that is the. fucking. truth.

I promise you, I have something to offer, not only to the TI community as a whole, but to you personally.

There is truth in here... somewhere.
prometheuslocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2013, 08:44 PM   #42
prometheuslocke
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 244
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
simple
now I am interested in James Tilly Matthews
If you have had any "religious" undertones, you will probably be equally interested in the Wikipedia page of Mark David Chapman. Even if not, he has described several things that are very common among TI's, including manipulation of television programming. This of course... 33 years ago.
prometheuslocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2013, 01:34 AM   #43
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by prometheuslocke View Post
"Feeling like you are being lifted" is not a complex hallucination. Magnetic fields the size of 10 thousand neurons have no possible mechanism to create a complex hallucination. This is not speculation, its neuroscience.

The youtube videos that you, and most TI's pose as "evidence" are in fact complete disinformation. The ideas they contain are undocumented, unreviewed, and unscientific.

A patent is not proof that a technology exists, period.

Just because someone makes a youtube video about "microwave auditory effect," does not mean it explains either your or my experience. There is no way my brain expanding and contracting in my skull is going to sound like my girlfriend whining at me. I promise you.

You are in a mind control induced haze. At the same time that you repeatedly throw silly pseudoscience at me (and everyone) as the unequivocal method behind something you are experiencing... with zero evidence, at all, other than your experience -- the second you are confronted with a piece of evidence that fits outside of your understanding (the fact that that technology could not POSSIBLY have existed over 200 years ago); you run off to some paragraph about how "men have always wanted to control people's minds."

That appeases you? Satisfies your curiosity? Obviously its some older Illuminati technology, maybe a bats wing mixed with the hair of a goats testicle drizzled over a voodoo doll.

Makes sense to me.

again you are thinking the brain is a blank computer ...and the outside stimulus has to insert every bit of data and process it ...This is clearly not the case ....they hack your brain....the use the power of your mind against itself ....i.e how do I insert these text in your "BRAIN" ...your EYES do the hard work ....you also have other senses ....so your notion of manipulating a single neuron is nonsense ......that would like me tiring to insert ascii text directly into the cpu with a screw driver ....instead of just tapping on a keyboard


if you wanted to "control" a car ...you would sit in the drivers seat and operate the pedals, gear stick and steering wheel ....not start trying to control every component directly from outside the car

you get it "mind war" ....there a battle for YOUR mind" who is going to sit in your "mind" and be in the "drivers seat"...obvious TI`s that get obsessed with "gangstalkers" are distracted and "looking" out the windows to try a spot the perps and don`t notice them seek into the "drivers" seat and take them for a spin...they fall for....wait ..whats that...yes that over there ..... trick in the book"
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 29-03-2013 at 01:56 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2013, 02:54 AM   #44
prometheuslocke
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 244
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
again you are thinking the brain is a blank computer ...and the outside stimulus has to insert every bit of data and process it ...This is clearly not the case ....they hack your brain....the use the power of your mind against itself ....i.e how do I insert these text in your "BRAIN" ...your EYES do the hard work ....you also have other senses ....so your notion of manipulating a single neuron is nonsense ......that would like me tiring to insert ascii text directly into the cpu with a screw driver ....instead of just tapping on a keyboard


if you wanted to "control" a car ...you would sit in the drivers seat and operate the pedals, gear stick and steering wheel ....not start trying to control every component directly from outside the car

you get it "mind war" ....there a battle for YOUR mind" who is going to sit in your "mind" and be in the "drivers seat"...obvious TI`s that get obsessed with "gangstalkers" are distracted and "looking" out the windows to try a spot the perps and don`t notice them seek into the "drivers" seat and take them for a spin...they fall for....wait ..whats that...yes that over there ..... trick in the book"
All your eyes do is transmit electrical signals to the visual cortex:

http://www.vetmed.vt.edu/education/C...YE/CNSPROC.HTM

Where's the steering wheel?

Last edited by prometheuslocke; 29-03-2013 at 02:55 AM.
prometheuslocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2013, 03:19 AM   #45
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by prometheuslocke View Post
All your eyes do is transmit electrical signals to the visual cortex:

http://www.vetmed.vt.edu/education/C...YE/CNSPROC.HTM

Where's the steering wheel?


the driver/steering wheel is the "thing" that tells were the eyes to look.....
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 29-03-2013 at 03:22 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2013, 01:47 PM   #46
prometheuslocke
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 244
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post


the driver/steering wheel is the "thing" that tells were the eyes to look.....
OK, so, i assumed you were talking about vision itself. If you are talking about occular movement, the "thing" is the motor cortex, which of course is controlled by the parietal cortex. No matter how you slice it, in order to control body movement, or modify the senses, you need to have control of individual neurons.

The brain is not a "blank" computer, but it is a machine, and it is controlled with electro-chemical signalling. In order to produce a targeted effect, fine grained control of the neural infrastructure is required.

Just because John Akwei cited a homemade website in a Federal lawsuit that happens to say the brain is "just like a radio," does not make it true. The brain is not like a radio. The EMF radiation that surrounds it is a byproduct of electrical signalling, the same byproduct exists in every piece of electronics on the planet (and happens to be the focus of TEMPEST like technology). You cannot modify the function of an Intel chip by shooting it with an EMP. You can shut it down... that's it.

prometheuslocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2013, 11:08 PM   #47
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by prometheuslocke View Post
OK, so, i assumed you were talking about vision itself. If you are talking about occular movement, the "thing" is the motor cortex, which of course is controlled by the parietal cortex. No matter how you slice it, in order to control body movement, or modify the senses, you need to have control of individual neurons.

The brain is not a "blank" computer, but it is a machine, and it is controlled with electro-chemical signalling. In order to produce a targeted effect, fine grained control of the neural infrastructure is required.

Just because John Akwei cited a homemade website in a Federal lawsuit that happens to say the brain is "just like a radio," does not make it true. The brain is not like a radio. The EMF radiation that surrounds it is a byproduct of electrical signalling, the same byproduct exists in every piece of electronics on the planet (and happens to be the focus of TEMPEST like technology). You cannot modify the function of an Intel chip by shooting it with an EMP. You can shut it down... that's it.

Posterior parietal cortex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
no I was talking about having the ability to tell myself were I want to look .....and my body response automatically..there is this thing called free will..thou most of the time they do a top job working away with out any conscious effort from me



no they are not controlling individual neurons..they don`t need to ...your brain does that/is that any way....

Quote:
in order to control body movement, or modify the senses, you need to have control of individual neurons.
wrong does TMS control individual neurons ?
Michael Mosley has areas of his brain turned off - The Brain: A Secret History - BBC Four

how about this ?
A remote control that controls humans (English audio)


simple they hack the brain and nerves system....not individual neurons



not really sure who John Akwei is

I generally quote from here "Dancing to the Tune of an Unknown Drummer"
http://www.earthpulse.com/src/subcat...d=2&subcatid=1

Quote:
In “a dramatic demonstration of mind reading, neuroscientists have created videos of what a cat sees by using electrodes implanted in the animal’s brain. ‘Trying to understand how the brain codes information leads to the possibility of replacing parts of the nervous system with an artificial device,’ he said.”1 The scientist com-menting on this technology saw the future possibility of brain activity mapping being used in creating electronic components to replace damaged parts of the system. The use of mind mapping had other possibilities as well. Similar research was pursued by Dr. José Delgado at one of the country’s leading research institutions in controlling the behavior of humans and animals. Actual testing of certain systems proved “that movements, sensations, emotions, desires, ideas, and a variety of psychological phenomena may be induced, inhibited, or modified by electrical stimulation of specific areas of the brain.”2 By 1985, Dr. Delgado was able to create these effects using only a radio signal sent to the brain remotely, using energy concentrations of less than 1/50th of what the Earth naturally produces. This discovery implied that frequency, waveform and pulse rate (modulation) were the important factors rather than the amount of energy being used. In considering this it makes sense because the human body does not require high electromagnetic power concentration to regulate its normal functioning – the key was in finding the “tuning” mechanisms for locating the right “receiving station” in the brain.
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 29-03-2013 at 11:19 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2013, 03:58 AM   #48
prometheuslocke
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 244
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
no I was talking about having the ability to tell myself were I want to look .....and my body response automatically..there is this thing called free will..thou most of the time they do a top job working away with out any conscious effort from me

no they are not controlling individual neurons..they don`t need to ...your brain does that/is that any way....

wrong does TMS control individual neurons ?
Michael Mosley has areas of his brain turned off - The Brain: A Secret History - BBC Four
Michael Mosley has areas of his brain turned off - The Brain: A Secret History - BBC Four - YouTube

how about this ?
A remote control that controls humans (English audio)
A remote control that controls humans (English audio) - YouTube


simple they hack the brain and nerves system....not individual neurons



not really sure who John Akwei is

I generally quote from here "Dancing to the Tune of an Unknown Drummer"
http://www.earthpulse.com/src/subcat...d=2&subcatid=1
Yes, TMS does control individual neurons, in large groups. It creates electrical charge in individual neurons by rapidly alternating the polarity of a magnetic field... this creates a negative charge over a large area encompassing many neurons, suppressing each individual action potential, or reducing the probability of firing. The fact that all they can do is over stimulate (which would create a seizure like effect), or dampen neuron firing is why "whole portions of the brain" are shut down. Again, in order to do something complex, (or anything other than those two options), you would need to be able to focus the fluctuating magnetic field on a number of individual neurons at once, and do so rapidly to mimic the normal firing patterns of the brain. To control the mind, you have to simulate neurons in the exact same pattern that the brain normally does.. this is the essence of modern neuroscience, neural recording and stimulation. Check out IBCOM: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19964776

I would say it would be impossible to do with TMS, without affecting a number of other things, but the "function" is the same.

Edit:
As far as your quote, I have read about Delgado, though everything I have read talked about implanted neural simulators, which used electrical current. Some were "remote controlled," but nothing I read was RF based. Begich says he did this in 1985, but from what I can see from his sources, his only reference to Delgado was written in 1969... I do not know where he got that information. If it came from a patent, that is not proof.

Edit2: So this (I assume) is where Begich got his information from, and he severely misquoted Delgado. http://targetedindividualscanada.wor...ind-control-2/

Delgado says that he used pulsating magnetic fields (which remotely create electrical current) to alter the "behavior" of monkeys.. nothing specific, and it is most likely exactly what the TMS video shows -- either a blanket over or under excitement of a large functional group, like Broca's area or the motor cortex. The RF comment comes from Delgado, but he's talking about Russian science he has nothing to do with (and it's old, crappy tech), the "Lida". From what I read it was ... a novelty.

Last edited by prometheuslocke; 30-03-2013 at 04:16 AM.
prometheuslocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2013, 04:26 AM   #49
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

but they can effect certain areas in the brain...and if they fire TMS at different areas in the motor cortex they can make your finger twitch or other effects....so its possible with crude technology to fire TMS from a few inches of your head "remote" and make your finger move in a particular way ...you would agree?


and no I don`t think they use TMS but its the principle that's import not the exact method .....and lets not get into black & white thinking here

nobody knows exactly how they are doing this...accept the people doing it ...we can only sort reverse engineer from what technology's we know about...the documents we have ...and what test/evidence we have

plus their is probably a range /mixture of technology being used on TI`s over time
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 30-03-2013 at 01:05 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2013, 12:28 AM   #50
prometheuslocke
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 244
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

I do agree that the mechanism TMS uses is similar to the technology being used against us, yes. This is because TMS causes electrical current to be produced "inside" the brain. If it were possible to focus a magnetic field down to the size of individual neurons (and also possible to do this for hundreds or thousands of neurons at once) without the magnetic fields interfering with each other; I imagine you could mind control someone with it.

Obviously with the large "infinity" coils that they currently use for TMS this would be absolutely impossible (I think they're usually at least 4" wide to create enough current to stimulate/suppress action potentials -- the field strength is a function of the size and shape of the coil, as well as the current running through it). But theoretically, sure.

Given enough RF energy, its possible to remotely create current also, but we are talking a significant amount of RF energy that would also be lighting every single light bulb between you and the source.

http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php...-with-RF/page2

Lightbulbs aren't the problem though. The problem is that for "mind control" to work as well as it does, it would have to be focused on very specific neurons, and causing physically nearby neurons to fire would be disastrous. That kind of precision would be impossible -- even with a maser -- because the energy would pass through all neurons on the same linear path. It might not be seizure like, but it would definitely do "something" other than the desired effect.

This was the primary reason I was, for a very long time, convinced that we had nanotechnology implanted in our heads. However after seeing that... pretty much everybody and everything on the planet can be mind controlled (by this entity), I had to find another explanation.

Out of curiosity, has that been shown to you? I've seen tiny babies, relatives, strangers, all being controlled to .. 'show me' that they were susceptible; all over the continental United States. It's the kind of thing that changes your world view, just like knowing that someone can hear (and is listening) to every thought you have ever had.

Big edit:

Since I think it's very old and very well developed, I do not think the technology is changing. I do think it does a hell of a job of convincing everyone that it's something its not. Most of my TI interaction is on Facebook, where you will find people claiming everything from satellites to mobile phones to specially designed radios with "voodoo doll like pictures on their side" that are used in conjunction with a special laser pointer to um.. stimulate the nether regions. I shit you not.

There's one guy that is sure there are two separate devices, one is long range and one is short range. His devices are not capable of doing "V2K" (because he doesn't get it), but they do other forms of electronic harassment. His power went out one day, the EH stopped, and now he is convinced its a device in his neighbors garage. It "might" be.. but.. 99% sure its not. Just think about how easy it would be to convince someone of such a thing, just by stopping "zapping them" when the power goes out. (of course, then augmenting that with a mind control induced realization that it has stopped, linking it with the power outage, and then forcing the belief that he has found the holy grail and there is no alternative explanation). I mean, that's my guess, anyway.

I'm not sure if you've seen, but theres X-rays and MRI's of numerous different people that are passed around in the FFCHS group. Some of them show "verichip" like implants in the jaw and shoulder, and some show nanotechnology "glowing" all over one girl's brain in an MRI scan. I think the verichip thing is .. silly .. even though Norseen (one of my mind control information gods) specifically said the brain could be read with a single chip implanted in the nose. My take on all this, is that this "evidence" has been planted by the group of people responsible for torturing us. It's being done in order to hide how the technology really works, for one, and to make everyone else believe that it 'can't be happening to them' -- when in fact, it already is.

In the future, if mind control were to become a "known thing" its possible that the wonderfully advanced googlers of the world will search out this information, that we have so kindly left behind for them, and it will be used (with the augmentation of mind control, of course) to either dispel their fears that Big Brother is controlling them, too -- or to send them on a wild goose chase involving lobotomies and endless MRI scanning.

Last edited by prometheuslocke; 31-03-2013 at 12:50 AM.
prometheuslocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2013, 02:20 AM   #51
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by prometheuslocke View Post
I do agree that the mechanism TMS uses is similar to the technology being used against us, yes. This is because TMS causes electrical current to be produced "inside" the brain. If it were possible to focus a magnetic field down to the size of individual neurons (and also possible to do this for hundreds or thousands of neurons at once) without the magnetic fields interfering with each other; I imagine you could mind control someone with it.

Obviously with the large "infinity" coils that they currently use for TMS this would be absolutely impossible (I think they're usually at least 4" wide to create enough current to stimulate/suppress action potentials -- the field strength is a function of the size and shape of the coil, as well as the current running through it). But theoretically, sure.

Given enough RF energy, its possible to remotely create current also, but we are talking a significant amount of RF energy that would also be lighting every single light bulb between you and the source.


http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php...-with-RF/page2
your house hold electronics induce body voltage ...your body acts like a natural antenna
Human antenna
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArzUYSgJTWA

Quote:

Lightbulbs aren't the problem though. The problem is that for "mind control" to work as well as it does, it would have to be focused on very specific neurons, and causing physically nearby neurons to fire would be disastrous. That kind of precision would be impossible -- even with a maser -- because the energy would pass through all neurons on the same linear path. It might not be seizure like, but it would definitely do "something" other than the desired effect.
I just don`t understand your belief that electronic mind control "would have to be focused on very specific neurons"

were does it say in any of the literature this would be the case ?

your brain process electrical information...you even admit this .....
as you have all ready said you can switch on/off areas which effects how the brain functions

then next part and let take the microwave hearing effect ....this does not alter the "brian fuction" but creates false electrical signals

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect

Quote:
Pulsed microwave radiation can be heard by some workers; the irradiated personnel perceive auditory sensations of clicking or buzzing. The cause is thought to be thermoelastic expansion of portions of auditory apparatus.[2] The auditory system response occurs at least from 200 MHz to at least 3 GHz. In the tests, repetition rate of 50 Hz was used, with pulse width between 10–70 microseconds. The perceived loudness was found to be linked to the peak power density instead of average power density. At 1.245 GHz, the peak power density for perception was below 80 mW/cm2. The generally accepted mechanism is the rapid (but minuscule, in the range of 10−5 °C) heating of the brain by each pulse, and the resulting pressure wave traveling through the skull to the cochlea.[3]
Microwave Hearing


also you could look at how the pain ray works....it excites the water molecule around the nerve endings to get them to send the "heat sensation" electrical signal to the brain ...

US military fights negative perception of "pain ray"


Quote:

This was the primary reason I was, for a very long time, convinced that we had nanotechnology implanted in our heads. However after seeing that... pretty much everybody and everything on the planet can be mind controlled (by this entity), I had to find another explanation.

Out of curiosity, has that been shown to you? I've seen tiny babies, relatives, strangers, all being controlled to .. 'show me' that they were susceptible; all over the continental United States. It's the kind of thing that changes your world view, just like knowing that someone can hear (and is listening) to every thought you have ever had.

Big edit:

Since I think it's very old and very well developed, I do not think the technology is changing. I do think it does a hell of a job of convincing everyone that it's something its not. Most of my TI interaction is on Facebook, where you will find people claiming everything from satellites to mobile phones to specially designed radios with "voodoo doll like pictures on their side" that are used in conjunction with a special laser pointer to um.. stimulate the nether regions. I shit you not.

There's one guy that is sure there are two separate devices, one is long range and one is short range. His devices are not capable of doing "V2K" (because he doesn't get it), but they do other forms of electronic harassment. His power went out one day, the EH stopped, and now he is convinced its a device in his neighbors garage. It "might" be.. but.. 99% sure its not. Just think about how easy it would be to convince someone of such a thing, just by stopping "zapping them" when the power goes out. (of course, then augmenting that with a mind control induced realization that it has stopped, linking it with the power outage, and then forcing the belief that he has found the holy grail and there is no alternative explanation). I mean, that's my guess, anyway.

I'm not sure if you've seen, but theres X-rays and MRI's of numerous different people that are passed around in the FFCHS group. Some of them show "verichip" like implants in the jaw and shoulder, and some show nanotechnology "glowing" all over one girl's brain in an MRI scan. I think the verichip thing is .. silly .. even though Norseen (one of my mind control information gods) specifically said the brain could be read with a single chip implanted in the nose. My take on all this, is that this "evidence" has been planted by the group of people responsible for torturing us. It's being done in order to hide how the technology really works, for one, and to make everyone else believe that it 'can't be happening to them' -- when in fact, it already is.

In the future, if mind control were to become a "known thing" its possible that the wonderfully advanced googlers of the world will search out this information, that we have so kindly left behind for them, and it will be used (with the augmentation of mind control, of course) to either dispel their fears that Big Brother is controlling them, too -- or to send them on a wild goose chase involving lobotomies and endless MRI scanning.
again you contradict yourself ....you claim DR Delgado could only do his mind control with implants ...now you claim they are false

clearly you no longer believe YOU are a TI (targeted individual) of mind control & electronic harassment
this is more in line with what mediums,channelers and possessed people belief ...and clearly genuine TI`s are not going to be convinced by your assumptions & theory's ...so you are only going to confuse 3rd party's that stumble across your posts ....so please just stop referencing TI`s information....and just focus on posting about your belief of being possessed by some great entity
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 31-03-2013 at 02:52 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2013, 02:58 AM   #52
prometheuslocke
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 244
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
your house hold electronics induce body voltage ...your body acts like a natural antenna
Human antenna
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArzUYSgJTWA



I just don`t understand your belief that electronic mind control "would have to be focused on very specific neurons"

were does it say in any of the literature this would be the case ?

your brain process electrical information...you even admit this .....
as you have all ready said you can switch on/off areas which effects how the brain functions

then next part and let take the microwave hearing effect ....this does not alter the "brian fuction" but creates false electrical signals

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect



Microwave Hearing
Microwave Hearing - YouTube


also you could look at how the pain ray works....it excites the water molecule around the nerve endings to get them to send the "heat sensation" electrical signal to the brain ...

US military fights negative perception of "pain ray"
US military fights negative perception of "pain ray" - YouTube




again you contradict yourself ....you claim DR Delgado could only do his mind control with implants ...now you claim they are false
I said what I had read on Delgado was implants, but in that the CNN 1985 piece Begich misquotes, he says he was working with TMS (later).

As far as my belief that individual action potentials must be controlled in order to control brain function... I imagine its from a number of reasons, almost everything I have read in actual journals and studies supports the fact that electrical current is required in order to modify brain function.. for instance:

The stupid rat telepathy thing thats been circulating was done with 'internet enabled' implants.

Delgado's original research, the "stimoceiver" was an implant which used electrical charge.

TMS uses electrical charge.

I think its clear that brain function and electrical current are tied at the hip. As far as my beliefs on what an actual "thought" is: In my mind I envision the brain as a network of connected neurons. When one neuron fires, it almost always triggers the same set of "downstream" neurons, by transmitting electrical current from its axon to their dendrites.

It is probably an over simplification, but to me, a single thought is created by a set of neurons firing, say 200 separate neurons. These are triggered by whatever causes the thought to occur, visual or auditory stimulus, or another thought -- by the neurons which caused the thought triggering those exact 200 neurons at the same time (or in the same time pattern, maybe its 100 and then 10ms letter the other set of 100 to think "cow").

I think this is supported by modern neuroscience research which uses cortical electrodes to "read" the "local field potential." Local field potential is like the "aggregate" derived from a group of neurons within range of the electrode. Using modern "artificial intelligence" algorithms, like SVM, bayesian filters (whatever) researches have been able to "decode" thoughts using an array of electrodes placed over Broca's area (the part of the brain responsible for "subvocal thought"). I liken this to "TEMPEST" technology, what they appear to be doing is using the pattern created by this set of neurons firing to create a fingerprint to the thought. They are losing information obviously, because the local field potentials show them the aggregate actions of multiple neurons, however with enough electrodes in the array, the resolution is clear enough to distinguish individual thoughts.

Were we to be able to implant nano-neural-recorders-and-stimulators, like the IBCOM chip I linked to earlier, it would probably be possible to "record" a thought or series of thoughts, and then play it back.

I imagine this has been done... by the bad three letter agencies. IBCOM (again): http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19964776

In fact, I'd bet that researchers have used that chip to record and play back animal functions, like the motor movement of rats or mice... I'll do some googling and see if I can find an example.

What this tells me is that if stimulating individual neurons in a specific pattern or group can force a specific movement in an animal, then it must be the only way. There may be other mechanisms other than electrical stimulation which can cause an action potential (in fact there are, neurotransmitters binding to neuroreceptors do the same thing), however I cannot think of any that would work.. remotely.

Were "consciousness" to be actually held in the EMF field created by neuron firing (which I have contemplated before), there are two issues I can think of off the top of my head:

1) The field would be much easier to "tamper" with, walking around a radio station, or putting your cell phone up to your head probably creates noticeable disturbances/quantum interference in the field.

2) An effect of modifying the field only (with mind control technology) would be that the normal underlying brain function... the transfer of electrical stimulus from axon to dendrite would stop.. This would most likely be very noticeable, when thoughts or actions that would normally occur in a chain, like um... "thirsty... water" would not happen.

Last edited by prometheuslocke; 31-03-2013 at 02:58 AM.
prometheuslocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2013, 03:05 AM   #53
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by prometheuslocke View Post
I said what I had read on Delgado was implants, but in that the CNN 1985 piece Begich misquotes, he says he was working with TMS (later).
Dr delgado was not using TMS and I don`t think Dr. Nick Begich was in the CNN 1985 ???? he only finshed his "Angels Don't Play This HAARP" in 1996 ?????

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transc...ic_stimulation

Quote:
Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) is a noninvasive method to cause depolarization or hyperpolarization in the neurons of the brain. TMS uses electromagnetic induction to induce weak electric currents using a rapidly changing magnetic field; this can cause activity in specific or general parts of the brain with minimal discomfort, allowing the functioning and interconnections of the brain to be studied.

http://www.earthpulse.com/src/subcat...d=2&subcatid=1

Quote:
1985, Dr. Delgado was able to create these effects using only a radio signal sent to the brain remotely, using energy concentrations of less than 1/50th of what the Earth naturally produces. This discovery implied that frequency, waveform and pulse rate (modulation) were the important factors rather than the amount of energy being used. In considering this it makes sense because the human body does not require high electromagnetic power concentration to regulate its normal functioning – the key was in finding the “tuning” mechanisms for locating the right “receiving station” in the brain.
Quote:
As far as my belief that individual action potentials must be controlled in order to control brain function... I imagine its from a number of reasons, almost everything I have read in actual journals and studies supports the fact that electrical current is required in order to modify brain function.. for instance:

The stupid rat telepathy thing thats been circulating was done with 'internet enabled' implants.

Delgado's original research, the "stimoceiver" was an implant which used electrical charge.

TMS uses electrical charge.

I think its clear that brain function and electrical current are tied at the hip. As far as my beliefs on what an actual "thought" is: In my mind I envision the brain as a network of connected neurons. When one neuron fires, it almost always triggers the same set of "downstream" neurons, by transmitting electrical current from its axon to their dendrites.

It is probably an over simplification, but to me, a single thought is created by a set of neurons firing, say 200 separate neurons. These are triggered by whatever causes the thought to occur, visual or auditory stimulus, or another thought -- by the neurons which caused the thought triggering those exact 200 neurons at the same time (or in the same time pattern, maybe its 100 and then 10ms letter the other set of 100 to think "cow").

I think this is supported by modern neuroscience research which uses cortical electrodes to "read" the "local field potential." Local field potential is like the "aggregate" derived from a group of neurons within range of the electrode. Using modern "artificial intelligence" algorithms, like SVM, bayesian filters (whatever) researches have been able to "decode" thoughts using an array of electrodes placed over Broca's area (the part of the brain responsible for "subvocal thought"). I liken this to "TEMPEST" technology, what they appear to be doing is using the pattern created by this set of neurons firing to create a fingerprint to the thought. They are losing information obviously, because the local field potentials show them the aggregate actions of multiple neurons, however with enough electrodes in the array, the resolution is clear enough to distinguish individual thoughts.

Were we to be able to implant nano-neural-recorders-and-stimulators, like the IBCOM chip I linked to earlier, it would probably be possible to "record" a thought or series of thoughts, and then play it back.

I imagine this has been done... by the bad three letter agencies. IBCOM (again): http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19964776

In fact, I'd bet that researchers have used that chip to record and play back animal functions, like the motor movement of rats or mice... I'll do some googling and see if I can find an example.

What this tells me is that if stimulating individual neurons in a specific pattern or group can force a specific movement in an animal, then it must be the only way. There may be other mechanisms other than electrical stimulation which can cause an action potential (in fact there are, neurotransmitters binding to neuroreceptors do the same thing), however I cannot think of any that would work.. remotely.

Were "consciousness" to be actually held in the EMF field created by neuron firing (which I have contemplated before), there are two issues I can think of off the top of my head:

1) The field would be much easier to "tamper" with, walking around a radio station, or putting your cell phone up to your head probably creates noticeable disturbances/quantum interference in the field.

2) An effect of modifying the field only (with mind control technology) would be that the normal underlying brain function... the transfer of electrical stimulus from axon to dendrite would stop.. This would most likely be very noticeable, when thoughts or actions that would normally occur in a chain, like um... "thirsty... water" would not happen.

how can you have loads of radios tuned to different radio stations in the same room then all with good reception ? or a busy place with people talking away on mobile phones ?

why are you bother about US TI`s......YOU belief you are possessed by some entity and not effected by technology ????

why do you want to try a convince other TI`s and influence 3rd party's that some "supernatural" entity is doing it rather(TI`s cliams of being victims of mind control & electronic harassment ) than what the evidence and documents clearly expose as man made technology ?
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 31-03-2013 at 03:26 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2013, 03:47 AM   #54
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Jose Delgado and Mind Control
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23pXqY3X6c8

Quote:
Published on Jan 2, 2013

1985 CNN Special Report on Electromagnetic Mind Control featuring Jose Delgado and his famous 1965 experiment with an implanted bull.

Military affairs specialist Chuck DeCaro:

Electronic mind-control research is not new. A scientific milestone in this area came in the 1960s when Dr. Jose Delgado demonstrated remote control over a charging bull.

By connecting a radio antenna to electrodes inserted into the bull's brain, Delgado proved that the animal's aggressive impulses could be thwarted by electronically manipulating the bull's muscle reflexes.

Delgado

Do you realize the fantastic possibilities if from the outside we could modify the inside; could we give messages to the inside?

But the beauty is that now we are not using electrodes.

DeCaro

In recent years Delgado has shown that the behavior of monkeys can be altered using low-power pulsing magnetic fields. But in these experiments, there were no antenna implants.

Delgado

Any function in the brain -- emotions, intellect, personality -- could we perhaps modify by this non-invasive technology.


DeCaro

Delgado's research has so far been limited to animals.

But in the Soviet Union a radio frequency, or RF, device has been used for over 30 years to manipulate the moods of mental patients. [ Lida machine ]

Transcript: http://iron-eagles.tripod.com/article...

Video source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgJ6S...

For more information, please visit: http://www.skewsme.com/implants.html and http://skewsme.com/tinfoilhat/chapter...
also

Quote:
http://www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc...c=GetTRDoc.pdf "UHF STIMULATION SYSTEM" This was published and recently declassified by the 6571st Aeromedical Research Laboratory in Holloman Air Force Base, NM. They took great interests in his work, and actually stated that their objectives were to determine how an individual behaves in a group. They were setting out to study mob psychology.
this was still using implants but way back in 1969

Quote:
Summary
A UHF remote stimulation system working in the 915 MHz band is described,which generates current pulses in three stimulation channels. The amplitude,duration,repetition rate and channel can be controlled from a remotely located control panel. This system has been installed at Holloman Air Force Base,New Mexico, to stimulate the brain of free ranging chimpanzees and study the induced modifications on individual and social behavior
Jose M.R.Delgado,M.D.,Ronald J.Bradley,Ph.D.,Victor S.Johnston ,Ph.D.,Gerhard Weiss,B.E.E.and Jan D.Wallace,M.D."Implantation of Multilead Electrode Assemblies and Radio Stimulation of the Brain in Chimpanzees." 6571st Aeromedical Research Laboratory Technical
Report,


Quote:
free ranging chimpanzees and study the induced modifications on individual and social behavior
interesting why would the air force want to do this ?

Jose Delgado - Physical Control of the Mind
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-dH6IFQY1Q
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 31-03-2013 at 04:13 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2013, 06:02 AM   #55
prometheuslocke
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 244
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

I definitely do not believe it is "some entity." Just like you, I believe there is only a technological explanation for what I have experienced. I happen to believe that the technology was not created on Earth.

I imagine my main goal is to try to show that it is possible that much of our "religious history" is due to mind control, and that it is the product of an alien force's influence over humanity. Things like the "burning bush" etc, are obvious visual hallucinations. I am not trying to say this is occult magic, but rather that occult magic has always been mind control.

From the last time I was reading the "TI boards," it seemed like there was a significant contingent of TI's in Europe that believe the "entity" doing this is the "artificial intelligence singularity." I imagine they believe it is under the control of an international conglomerate, like the UKUSA agreement. Either way, my supposition is that this is the effect of a singularity, just not the one we created (or will create).

Kinda like Skynet, except it happened millions of years ago the last time biological life evolved to the point where it could create a living mechanical mind. I think it's important to that there is a significant amount of historical evidence that what we are experiencing is not new.

I think the MK-Ultra and psychotronic projects, which occurred at almost the same time as the Roswell crash, were because of technology that was found on board an alien craft. The spin is the craft they found didn't crash by accident, and the transfer of technology to CIA/NSA/GCHQ/KGB was intentionally done in order to destroy them -- by blaming them for something that they might not be doing.

If targeted individuals were a set up.. a ticking time bomb against our own government, you would want to know right? Again, I'm not saying that's fact, and at this point I think this alien influence has infiltrated a significant portion of global government... but the evidence of the use of this technology prior to our having the capability to develop it tells me something...

that we're all getting fucked, and we've been lied to for a long, long time.

Last edited by prometheuslocke; 31-03-2013 at 06:07 AM.
prometheuslocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2013, 11:29 AM   #56
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

so it was not the paperclip Nazi mind control scientist that went to American and that people like Ewen Cameron was there to help out at the Nuremberg War Crimes Trials .....

seriously you are spread misinformation with your speculation .....


Quote:
I definitely do not believe it is "some entity."
first I believe its man made technology ...the documents clearly show this and we have evidence and video FFS ......

its you " that believes" some " entity" gave this technology" to humans not me ....again will you stop trying to confuse and misdirect people
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 31-03-2013 at 11:33 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2013, 11:29 AM   #57
bluetopaz
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 857
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

prometheuslocke....I know you are right. Its.not.of.this.earth. And it does specifically track particular people of interest to intercept and interfere. It targets the rulers by creating the ruler to be chosen to rule and then once that ruler or person of significant interest to them is in the correct position according to "its" rules it takes over bit by bit dehumanizing them.

Microchips it has done that on humans.

I have this weird scar on the back of my neck its a vertical surgical scar. It must have been done when I was a baby becuase I have not had an operation there that I can recall. When I had surgery on my legs, my surgeon noticed it as did my chiropractor and massage therapist.

The guy who helped me a whole lot said it was something that was implanted so they could track me and know my whereabouts. At the time I wasn't convinced it just seemed too horrific to even contemplate. And who would beleive me anyway?...But now, years later, its still happening. Wherever I move to, whichever job I am at or even walking down the street..something and I call it a "thing" even though it has human drones and slaves connected to it, knows where I am. To find "It" you would have to somehow explain to all the heads of everything what exactly is going on and get their agreement to reveal who is above them and so on until you find it at the top of the pyramid per say..... Weird I did have a dream that "it" was actually a type of black disk under the sphinx and near one of those chambers under there, but in a hidden chamber and that it was suspended and spinning by some type of energy field around it. Feeding off our minds and our energy. Its ancient, that much I do know and its not meant to be here either.
That this actually was the thing that was programming us and that the only way to remove it safely was to shoot a laser beam from space.

The overwhelming urge to be in a position of power was extreme to say the least as was the lower region activation, somehow it knows that to harness that energy along with what its doing to the brain gives it all systems go. It takes a very strong and wiser person to see it for what it is and was and to know how to get it de activated. I don't know if I will ever totally be free of it but I do know now how to remove its influence and what the triggers are.

You are not alone here in your thoughts. just wanted you to know that.

Last edited by bluetopaz; 31-03-2013 at 11:30 AM.
bluetopaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2013, 11:37 AM   #58
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

must be the " Archons" ........its the only answer..........not

just fed up with all the disinformation that's spread ....
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 31-03-2013 at 11:37 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2013, 03:52 PM   #59
yanko
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 188
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Hey being a victim of black magic which Ive been for more than seven years has tought me that best defense besides love for all is what I refer to as impossible mathematics. Just think of things that no gang stalker could ever caculate with their evil minds: What are the combined heart beats per minute of every human that has ever existed? impossible to know and to calculate. That is just one of many examples, think in these terms since it is a mindwar and when THEY shortcircuit over impossible mathematics it is kinda fun.

Right now I am bombarded by reptoids and their goons, I am actually gangstalked by famous people with no soul since I know they sold their souls and and have been a witness to friendly UFOs ( a huge hovering pyramid among other things) and that is a trip in itself since few believe me but it is true. Even had one of the most infamous DEAD black magicans manifest temporarly in the physical close to where I was after severe trauma. It is my karma and since it is the hardest law in the universe to understand I still remain in good mood.

Knocked the shit out of bush junior in the astral world and the repercussions from the skull and bones psychos was brutal in the physical. No worries the motherfuckers will get back everything, that is the law of karma. Need I remind you all that black magicans are 5- dimensional, how else would they abuse power over mankind not with a normal 3d-consciousness. they have dislocated their bodies and dwell in the astral the same time as the physical but can not be in the mental world where white magic is superior.

Do not like me take revenge since it is surprising how few they are yet how many who follow them and more enemies is the last thing We need but if it is too much trauma and you get a chance to fight back just use selfdefense but all in all love for your fellow man woman child, even animals, a positive outlook on life despite the trauma and impossible mathematics is better. PEACE
yanko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2013, 05:53 PM   #60
prometheuslocke
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 244
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
so it was not the paperclip Nazi mind control scientist that went to American and that people like Ewen Cameron was there to help out at the Nuremberg War Crimes Trials .....

seriously you are spread misinformation with your speculation
.....
first I believe its man made technology ...the documents clearly show this and we have evidence and video FFS ......

its you " that believes" some " entity" gave this technology" to humans not me ....again will you stop trying to confuse and misdirect people
It is speculation but it's not misinformation, it is a well thought out theory that has solid evidence in our historical record.

We have no documentation that makes any sense. Modern neuroscience research is "close," and I would imagine that since the 70's international intelligence has "got it right." Regardless, that doesn't take away the fact that the technology was available and being use BEFORE we could have had it. It also does not take away the fact that the events and circumstances surrounding our "search" for the technology are eerie and riddled with mystery.

I do believe the Nazi's were also looking for it, and that they did not find it. They were busy performing eugenics and doing tests on twins. They did not know how what they were looking for worked, but they certainly were looking for something very specific. Hitler was not only influenced by helped by this force, there is a significant amount of evidence of that.

I believe that it swung the war, by giving us the fucking bomb. In a 2 year period the United States of America "harnessed the power of the atom," had an alien spacecraft crash cover up, a wave of sightings of UFO's and then began mind control experiments. They are all connected.

@bluetopaz: Word. From my research and logic we are dealing with a technology that does not use electromagnetic radiation at all. It would be too easy to find and stop. There must be a way to transfer energy through timespace, and from what I can see the only plausible explanation we have at this point is entanglement. I've put together a list of research papers on my blog that shows that electrical charge can be conferred via entanglement. It should be trivial to create countermeasures, with proper knowledge of quantum physics. I have tried myself to create a "jammer" using high voltage electricity, which did not work... it's possible that lower voltage would. There is "some" information available on "sudden entanglement death" being caused by two separate local noise sources, but very little actual real world experimentation done--lots of math that I don't personally understand.

Last edited by prometheuslocke; 31-03-2013 at 06:00 PM.
prometheuslocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
electronic harassment, gang stalking, mind control, mindwar, organized stalking

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:41 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.