Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 17-03-2013, 12:12 AM   #1
prometheuslocke
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 244
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default Everything I know about Mindwar.

I suppose this is my attempt at a knowledge transfer. I believe I have a good understanding of the phenomenon we refer to as Gang Stalking, Organized Stalking, Electronic Harassment, and Mindwar... this information has come from first hand discovery. I have been a knowing victim since about December of 2010, right around my thirtieth birthday. I can trace the influence of mind control back throughout my entire life, however, from isolated incidents at ages as young as five, to much more involved intervention in my life from twelve onward. What has happened to me since 2010 has been a kind of demystification process, I have probably believed every stupid theory put forth by our fellow victims on the internet at one point or another. In the end, the vast majority of them are really bad theories.

I find almost unfathomable the lack of interest in our plight. From the government, who surely knows it exists at certain levels and is either ignorant or complicit, to friends and family who are controlled not to believe the victim, to the actual perpetrators -- who are likewise controlled to participate, the entire world has become a wall of disbelief to me. Even fellow victims fight over technological and operational details, ignoring the fact that we are all victims, not only of the same crime, but of the same perpetrator.

This is one of the most important things I can convey: there are no individual perpetrators purchasing mind control in a box and using it against you. Your neighbor does not have a website interface to see inside your home, through your eyes, or to make you "feel" or "think" things. There does exist however, a very large civilian army of victim perpetrators, people who for one reason or another act inhumanely by participating in the torture of victims. They may be people you know well, they could be perfect strangers, and they could be neighbors. It is possible they were "planted" in your life, much like an intelligence handler, many years before their participation. At the same time, one of the major weapons used against victims is to create the appearance of a much larger group of people "out to get them." Loved ones are mind controlled to disbelieve, and then to act in a manner which the victim sees a threatening, while their motivation may not be nefarious. Mind control is used in order to falsify the voices of people, which this enemy can do flawlessly. If you overhear conversations of people, without participating, it is highly probable the conversation was not real. At the same time, noises coming from neighbors homes, are most likely not real. It is very possible to create what is essentially an auditory hallucination using mind control technology.

Along those lines, victims who receive V2K, or voice to skull, are not being attacked with silent sound, or an LRAD, and nobody has a tooth implant with a powerless radio transmitter in it (as I once believed with all my heart). The perpetrators are not communicating with cell phones, text messages, or using radio communications at all. These ideas are implanted in the mind of victims, and then rigorously displayed to them as a way of reinforcing this false belief. The purpose of this idea, in my case, was to nurture my personal belief that only the victims of mindwar are being mind controlled. In reality, all of the perpetrators are also being heavily mind controlled, and any and all communication regarding the OSEH/mindwar operation is being conveyed to them with the very same technology that tortures victims... V2K. This is a direct manipulation of the auditory cortex, and using a mechanism which is not radio frequency related, it is nearly untraceable.

Over the course of "learning" about mind control technology, I have tried and failed at using every conceivable countermeasure. Faraday cages do not work, this is prima facie evidence that the technology being used is not electromagnetic in nature. Period. It is not microwaves, it is not the Soviet woodpecker technology, and it is not coming from GWEN towers, cellular phones, wifi hotspots, or the microwave ray gun that you think your neighbor has pointed at your house.

For a long, long time I believed that the easiest mechanism to control the minds of humans was nanotechnology. Several nano-stimulators per neuron, communicating either via some non electromagnetic means, or not requiring constant radio contact (they could store a "program", upload it when communication is possible) made the most sense to me. I researched modern technology, like IBCOM, and for a long, long time I was positive that this was the predecessor of the technology being used. It is not. The technology afflicting not only the victims, but the perpetrators, and the world at large, is much more advanced than you would think. It has been affecting humanity for much longer than anyone would rationally decide.

One of the primary reasons for making us, as victims, believe that we are a small persecuted group, is to hide from us the fact that mind control is being used on everyone around us, all the time. I never knew the people that were causing me such distress were also being mind controlled, because I believed they were communicating with high tech covert microwave transmitters. They could have just as easily been using text messages. I am very close to an entire family, connected to organized crime, and the United States military, who were primary participants in the initial phase of my introduction to OSEH/mindwar. This is what I see, because it is what I have been shown. Others see jews, masons, religious groups, the United States government and the real truth is these groups are all involved but not as a whole. Had I known the entire time that those close to me were also victims, I probably would have acted differently. That is the purpose of these lies, to ensure that we do not realize that those around us are being affected by the very same technology which is tormenting us.

The real group involved in attacking us is much more federated (kindof how we see Al-Quaeda today, in cells), but at the same time it also shows to the victims a front of solidarity. Groups which would otherwise be at each others throats, like warring narcotics empires, come together in order commit this crime. This tells you one thing, very clearly: at the highest level, these people are working for another entity. It could be the CIA, or it could be space aliens, it doesn't really matter. What matters is that they work for this thing to their own detriment in order to further it's goals. Period.

The mind control works better than you think. For a long, long time, I thought I was a test subject. I'm not, and neither are you. This thing is not being tested, it's perfected. I was made to believe I was dealing with technology which needed to record and playback neural firing patterns, this was a complete falsehood, in the end. It was designed however, to make me believe that mind control was in its infantile stage, and further the delusion that I was an unwitting test subject. In the end, after all the falsely reinforced idea s about playing back previously recorded "feelings," it has become clear that this technology has not only decoded human emotions, but has completely reverse engineered the entirety of neural circuitry. It's been proven to me that this is a deception. We are not test subjects, we are a weapon.

There have been other ideas that I've believed and dismissed. The ultimate perpetrator is not religious, nor morally correct. The attack on us is not meant to improve us in any way, nor to teach us a lesson. More to the point, the attack is designed specifically to engender self-blame, where none is deserved. You have not brought this upon you, and there is probably nothing you can change internally to make it go away.

Back to the mind control working better than you think: there are points in our experience which we believe to be pivotal. Crossroads and turning points that internally we understand to have been a monumental decision that has changed the course of our lives. These points, along with our internal feelings, subvocal thought, and the ultimate decision itself might be the result of nothing more than mind control. It is absolutely possible that we have no free will, though its rational to believe we have some. Defeating the mind control technology is impossible without technological countermeasures. Christ will not save you, meditation will not save you, and knowing about it, will not save you.

What will save us all is loving each other, organizing, and motivating ourselves to sacrifice for the greater good of humanity. We can today, join together, and make a difference. We need to show understanding to each other, and work together regardless of petty disputes. We need to stand up not only for ourselves, and our individual problems; but also for each others problems.

Join the Resistance: http://www.facebook.com/stopmindwar
prometheuslocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2013, 09:04 AM   #2
forrest22
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,191
Likes: 12 (8 Posts)
Default

forget technology they can remote view and read minds some admit it and some hide it

Last edited by forrest22; 17-03-2013 at 09:05 AM.
forrest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2013, 01:18 PM   #3
prometheuslocke
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 244
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

"remote viewing" and "mind reading" from at third party are effects people have noticed, the two phenomenon themselves do yield any way of understanding the mechanism of action.

It's a matter of mindset, however I see no way that evolution could have created these abilities biologically with no organic evidence, all the while hiding it from the majority of the species. I believe it is a much more plausible explanation for it to be the product of technology. Either way, there is a massive amount of evidence that mind control has been pervasive in our civilization's development since the very beginning.
prometheuslocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2013, 06:38 AM   #4
forrest22
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,191
Likes: 12 (8 Posts)
Default

"remote viewing" and "mind reading" are so old long before modern technology. but if we use the matrix theory it is program activated to inspect other programs like the oracle in the matrix film
forrest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2013, 06:41 AM   #5
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

yeah its everything else but modern mind control technology .....
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2013, 11:55 PM   #6
wowo
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 80
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Case by case.

There are documented cases of people taking the doors off of microwave ovens at the bottom of the tech pile. There are pictures of implants that have been illegally embedded in people, and patents, on the net that describe modern technological voice to skull. MKUltra is also documented. I truly wonder if there isn't some tech that isn't even man made given the documentation of people seeing visions that exist in our history books. Just to make it even more interesting, Google parasitic mind control if you want to check out some truly creepy organisms.
wowo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 03:38 PM   #7
prometheuslocke
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 244
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by forrest22 View Post
"remote viewing" and "mind reading" are so old long before modern technology. but if we use the matrix theory it is program activated to inspect other programs like the oracle in the matrix film
I'm more inclined to say this is the product of alien mind control technology, and MK-Ultra was humanity stealing it from them.
prometheuslocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 05:42 PM   #8
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by prometheuslocke View Post
I'm more inclined to say this is the product of alien mind control technology, and MK-Ultra was humanity stealing it from them.
what part of mind control technology has come from aliens ? remember there is a long sordid history of human mind control experiments

so aliens were the first to play around with LSD ????

again there is a long history of people investigating psychic powers remote viewing etc again nothing to do with aliens
also there is lots of research into implants again nothing to do with aliens (even unwitten implanting on humans)
also there has been research done with microwave hearing effects and synthetic telepathy again nothing to do with aliens

so what part of "mind control technology" has come for aliens ????

Quote:
“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.”
Arthur C. Clarke Arthur C. Clarke

and that what happens when you have advanced black projects and then start to test advanced technology on unwitting humans
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 19-03-2013 at 05:51 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 06:31 PM   #9
wowo
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 80
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Cool ....

Ophiocordyceps unilateralis, is a fungus that attacks ants. Once it invades an ant, the fungus compels the poor insect to scramble down to low leaves, finally biting a vein on the underside of a perfectly placed leaf. Having done its job, the "zombie" ant then dies. To make matters worse, its body becomes a greenhouse for the fungus, forming a protective shell where the organism can grow until it bursts a spore-bearing stalk through the unfortunate insect's head.

There are a bunch of these types of organism on our planet. Some invade humans, and may use part of the brain to think as conscious entities. Toxoplasma Gondii tops the list. Some 'berzerkers' from ancient times appear to be infection cases of some type of organism that would drive them to homicidal. suicidal behavior. The other berzerkers, well apparently they were in on the alien tech via our Gods.

Even the crazy people think I'm crazy.

Deca's right about us humans being responsible for at least some cases, but I'm staying neutral until someone conclusively proves what is responsible for most cases.

Last edited by wowo; 19-03-2013 at 06:35 PM.
wowo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 09:09 PM   #10
prometheuslocke
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 244
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
what part of mind control technology has come from aliens ? remember there is a long sordid history of human mind control experiments

so aliens were the first to play around with LSD ????
While I am aware that MK-Ultra utilized LSD, I do not believe it has anything to do with working mind control. I am much more inclined to side with the Soviet approach (which I am sure we mirrored, and did not disclose) of remote electrical stimulation).

Here's my short explanation of how WW2 turned into a Cold War mind control race: http://unduecoercion.blogspot.com/20...dden-hand.html

I believe the technology has been used on us for millennium, however Hitler experienced it first hand, and targeted the Nazi research machine to figure out how it worked.

Quote:

again there is a long history of people investigating psychic powers remote viewing etc again nothing to do with aliens
also there is lots of research into implants again nothing to do with aliens (even unwitten implanting on humans)
Much like my answer below, I believe STARGATE, GRILLFAME and the like were cover operations. Either this alien influence was transferring intelligence to the USA via faked psychic phenomenon, or the upper echelon of the NSA/CIA was feeding intelligence to the military via mind control. Protecting their source, which at the time could have been hyper spectral satellites, or mind control itself.

I have something written about it here: http://unduecoercion.blogspot.nl/201...ams-razor.html

Quote:

also there has been research done with microwave hearing effects and synthetic telepathy again nothing to do with aliens

so what part of "mind control technology" has come for aliens ????
I believe these things, along with all the other patents TI's reference are put there to confuse the victims. Similarly, the entire body of victims, to me, is in place to confuse new victims, or any investigative body researching the phenomenon. There is no consensus about anything, the perpetrating entity, the type of technology involved, the breadth of control possible, or the purpose. (I'm positive it's no test). It's all a big smoke screen.

Why on earth would the United States publish those patents. Why would they tell the victims they are mind controlling them? They wouldn't.

I believe that while the USA and its allies currently have this technology, and are using it broadly across the globe, they are not responsible for the OSEH phenomenon. Personally, I think OSEH is a big nasty frame job to screw the CIA into a thousand pieces.

Of course, I was practically told as much, so .. "consider the source."

Last edited by prometheuslocke; 19-03-2013 at 09:12 PM.
prometheuslocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 09:19 PM   #11
prometheuslocke
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 244
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wowo View Post
Ophiocordyceps unilateralis, is a fungus that attacks ants. Once it invades an ant, the fungus compels the poor insect to scramble down to low leaves, finally biting a vein on the underside of a perfectly placed leaf. Having done its job, the "zombie" ant then dies. To make matters worse, its body becomes a greenhouse for the fungus, forming a protective shell where the organism can grow until it bursts a spore-bearing stalk through the unfortunate insect's head.

There are a bunch of these types of organism on our planet. Some invade humans, and may use part of the brain to think as conscious entities. Toxoplasma Gondii tops the list. Some 'berzerkers' from ancient times appear to be infection cases of some type of organism that would drive them to homicidal. suicidal behavior. The other berzerkers, well apparently they were in on the alien tech via our Gods.

Even the crazy people think I'm crazy.

Deca's right about us humans being responsible for at least some cases, but I'm staying neutral until someone conclusively proves what is responsible for most cases.
I've heard of these things, though I'm not very well versed on the species. I'd be very interested in learning what the mechanism of action is. I am more inclined to think that this is a combination of a venom and hormone/peptide than neural stimulation. It would be possible to induce hunger and then untimely death in this manner.

In humans, for instance, introduction of some HGH related peptides induce intense hunger.
prometheuslocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2013, 02:43 AM   #12
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

simple who cares if they stole it from aliens , vampires , or any kind of super natural entity

the fact is they have remote mind man made mind control technology

this was 1985 CNN Special Assignment

CNN: Electromagnetic Mind Control Weapons (1 of 2)

CNN: Electromagnetic Mind Control Weapons (2 of 2)


also this is good

ELF mind control & Scalar Devices on Discovery Channel
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2013, 03:49 AM   #13
prometheuslocke
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 244
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

I think it's pretty important to know whether or not there exist competing forces with the technology.

I'm assuming you are a TI. Hypothetically:

If what was being done to you was designed to create backlash against the CIA/NSA (or eventually cause a revolution), by an alien force, and the CIA/NSA knew it was happening to you, and did nothing to stop it... and you had to choose a side:

Which would it be?
prometheuslocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2013, 05:27 AM   #14
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

it has nothing to do about choosing sides

just look at the evidence.

these are crimes against humanity ...simple as that
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 20-03-2013 at 05:30 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2013, 07:20 AM   #15
sukiari
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,599
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by prometheuslocke View Post
I suppose this is my attempt at a knowledge transfer. I believe I have a good understanding of the phenomenon we refer to as Gang Stalking, Organized Stalking, Electronic Harassment, and Mindwar... this information has come from first hand discovery. I have been a knowing victim since about December of 2010, right around my thirtieth birthday. I can trace the influence of mind control back throughout my entire life, however, from isolated incidents at ages as young as five, to much more involved intervention in my life from twelve onward. What has happened to me since 2010 has been a kind of demystification process, I have probably believed every stupid theory put forth by our fellow victims on the internet at one point or another. In the end, the vast majority of them are really bad theories.

I find almost unfathomable the lack of interest in our plight. From the government, who surely knows it exists at certain levels and is either ignorant or complicit, to friends and family who are controlled not to believe the victim, to the actual perpetrators -- who are likewise controlled to participate, the entire world has become a wall of disbelief to me. Even fellow victims fight over technological and operational details, ignoring the fact that we are all victims, not only of the same crime, but of the same perpetrator.

This is one of the most important things I can convey: there are no individual perpetrators purchasing mind control in a box and using it against you. Your neighbor does not have a website interface to see inside your home, through your eyes, or to make you "feel" or "think" things. There does exist however, a very large civilian army of victim perpetrators, people who for one reason or another act inhumanely by participating in the torture of victims. They may be people you know well, they could be perfect strangers, and they could be neighbors. It is possible they were "planted" in your life, much like an intelligence handler, many years before their participation. At the same time, one of the major weapons used against victims is to create the appearance of a much larger group of people "out to get them." Loved ones are mind controlled to disbelieve, and then to act in a manner which the victim sees a threatening, while their motivation may not be nefarious. Mind control is used in order to falsify the voices of people, which this enemy can do flawlessly. If you overhear conversations of people, without participating, it is highly probable the conversation was not real. At the same time, noises coming from neighbors homes, are most likely not real. It is very possible to create what is essentially an auditory hallucination using mind control technology.

Along those lines, victims who receive V2K, or voice to skull, are not being attacked with silent sound, or an LRAD, and nobody has a tooth implant with a powerless radio transmitter in it (as I once believed with all my heart). The perpetrators are not communicating with cell phones, text messages, or using radio communications at all. These ideas are implanted in the mind of victims, and then rigorously displayed to them as a way of reinforcing this false belief. The purpose of this idea, in my case, was to nurture my personal belief that only the victims of mindwar are being mind controlled. In reality, all of the perpetrators are also being heavily mind controlled, and any and all communication regarding the OSEH/mindwar operation is being conveyed to them with the very same technology that tortures victims... V2K. This is a direct manipulation of the auditory cortex, and using a mechanism which is not radio frequency related, it is nearly untraceable.

Over the course of "learning" about mind control technology, I have tried and failed at using every conceivable countermeasure. Faraday cages do not work, this is prima facie evidence that the technology being used is not electromagnetic in nature. Period. It is not microwaves, it is not the Soviet woodpecker technology, and it is not coming from GWEN towers, cellular phones, wifi hotspots, or the microwave ray gun that you think your neighbor has pointed at your house.

For a long, long time I believed that the easiest mechanism to control the minds of humans was nanotechnology. Several nano-stimulators per neuron, communicating either via some non electromagnetic means, or not requiring constant radio contact (they could store a "program", upload it when communication is possible) made the most sense to me. I researched modern technology, like IBCOM, and for a long, long time I was positive that this was the predecessor of the technology being used. It is not. The technology afflicting not only the victims, but the perpetrators, and the world at large, is much more advanced than you would think. It has been affecting humanity for much longer than anyone would rationally decide.

One of the primary reasons for making us, as victims, believe that we are a small persecuted group, is to hide from us the fact that mind control is being used on everyone around us, all the time. I never knew the people that were causing me such distress were also being mind controlled, because I believed they were communicating with high tech covert microwave transmitters. They could have just as easily been using text messages. I am very close to an entire family, connected to organized crime, and the United States military, who were primary participants in the initial phase of my introduction to OSEH/mindwar. This is what I see, because it is what I have been shown. Others see jews, masons, religious groups, the United States government and the real truth is these groups are all involved but not as a whole. Had I known the entire time that those close to me were also victims, I probably would have acted differently. That is the purpose of these lies, to ensure that we do not realize that those around us are being affected by the very same technology which is tormenting us.

The real group involved in attacking us is much more federated (kindof how we see Al-Quaeda today, in cells), but at the same time it also shows to the victims a front of solidarity. Groups which would otherwise be at each others throats, like warring narcotics empires, come together in order commit this crime. This tells you one thing, very clearly: at the highest level, these people are working for another entity. It could be the CIA, or it could be space aliens, it doesn't really matter. What matters is that they work for this thing to their own detriment in order to further it's goals. Period.

The mind control works better than you think. For a long, long time, I thought I was a test subject. I'm not, and neither are you. This thing is not being tested, it's perfected. I was made to believe I was dealing with technology which needed to record and playback neural firing patterns, this was a complete falsehood, in the end. It was designed however, to make me believe that mind control was in its infantile stage, and further the delusion that I was an unwitting test subject. In the end, after all the falsely reinforced idea s about playing back previously recorded "feelings," it has become clear that this technology has not only decoded human emotions, but has completely reverse engineered the entirety of neural circuitry. It's been proven to me that this is a deception. We are not test subjects, we are a weapon.

There have been other ideas that I've believed and dismissed. The ultimate perpetrator is not religious, nor morally correct. The attack on us is not meant to improve us in any way, nor to teach us a lesson. More to the point, the attack is designed specifically to engender self-blame, where none is deserved. You have not brought this upon you, and there is probably nothing you can change internally to make it go away.

Back to the mind control working better than you think: there are points in our experience which we believe to be pivotal. Crossroads and turning points that internally we understand to have been a monumental decision that has changed the course of our lives. These points, along with our internal feelings, subvocal thought, and the ultimate decision itself might be the result of nothing more than mind control. It is absolutely possible that we have no free will, though its rational to believe we have some. Defeating the mind control technology is impossible without technological countermeasures. Christ will not save you, meditation will not save you, and knowing about it, will not save you.

What will save us all is loving each other, organizing, and motivating ourselves to sacrifice for the greater good of humanity. We can today, join together, and make a difference. We need to show understanding to each other, and work together regardless of petty disputes. We need to stand up not only for ourselves, and our individual problems; but also for each others problems.

Join the Resistance: http://www.facebook.com/stopmindwar
Forgive me but making a Facebook page about this seems to baiting people, outing themselves as "loons."

Last edited by sukiari; 20-03-2013 at 07:21 AM.
sukiari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2013, 10:59 AM   #16
achmed
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I have been under mind attack. I covered my room with reflective foil and it workeded but they took it down. I have since made a little hat but it does not help with the voices. They want to take me away to do more experiments in a hospiital. please help i do not want to do more bad things.
achmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2013, 12:00 PM   #17
prometheuslocke
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 244
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

deca: it's a hypothetical, I'm curious. In reality it appears they are all working in concert, either by actually performing these crimes, or by inaction to stop them -- which I believe they have the power to do. I'm curious who you would help, is all.

sukiari: we are not loons, we are victims of a horrible crime. there are a significant number of victims who write books about the crime, attempt to help fellow victims on facebook and forums like this, and publicly acknowledging the crime is the only weapon I can see that may help bring it to an end.

achmed: i'm really sorry to hear you are having trouble. my best suggestion is to remove yourself to a remote location. the best thing you can do is go visit close family in another state or city. whether or not you can do that, attending classes or working -- to be surrounded by people, is a good idea. do not withdraw from society, and do everything as safely as you can.

I haven't done this, but seeking outpatient treatment for the stress being caused to you might be helpful. I imagine you are under a great deal..

I'm fairly confident there is no shielding that is truly effective. I can tell you that I spent a long, long time researching the technology and "enemy" and frankly I think it got me nowhere. I would concentrate on yourself, as much as you can, and improving your life.

In my experience the torture is rarely 100% debilitating, if you try, you should be able to make progress.

Last edited by prometheuslocke; 20-03-2013 at 12:02 PM.
prometheuslocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2013, 12:46 PM   #18
theroach
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,129
Likes: 30 (21 Posts)
Default

It's not like they haven't spelled it out for you...and more than 30 years ago.



https://xeper.org/maquino/nm/MindWar.pdf
theroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2013, 02:19 PM   #19
prometheuslocke
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 244
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

It might not be clear from the question, but my answer to the question I proposed is:

Tell the truth, and hold them each accountable for what they have done.
prometheuslocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2013, 03:10 PM   #20
prometheuslocke
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 244
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Consider the cases of Jeremiah and James Tilly Matthews, to show you that perhaps the TI community is a weapon against government, rather than a victim of them, specifically.

http://unduecoercion.blogspot.com/20...-air-loom.html
prometheuslocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
electronic harassment, gang stalking, mind control, mindwar, organized stalking

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:49 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.