Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 20-05-2009, 05:09 PM   #1
roscoe91

Default $1, 000 Reward.

I will pay $1,000 to any person of any race color or creed, anywhere in the world who can provide the name of one(1) person that has ever been executed or even ex-communicated by the Catholic Church for alleging that Earth rev around the Sun.

Giordano Bruno WILL NOT WORK as he is executed 16 years b4 Galileo becomes a controversy and this has nothing to do with his case.

http://www.firstjesuits.wordpress.com
roscoe91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2009, 08:27 PM   #2
littlegreenman

Hi Roscoe

Seems that your post on Naked Scientist is up to page 3 at the moment, regarding the same question. I don't understand why the question is so important as to offer such a large amount of money. Could you please explain why?
littlegreenman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2009, 08:47 PM   #3
roscoe91

I have been banned from thenakedscientist simply for asking this question. It is a surprise to me that the discussion is still posted there-- please provide link.

You must be the exception LGM because the great majority of people think the Cath church persecuted those who alleged Earth rev around the Sun-- and this is a myth. The Truth Will Set You Free!!!!
Old 20-05-2009, 09:21 PM   #4
roscoe91

And BTW-- Alex Jones is one of those perpetuating this myth and he has pre-banned me from his Prisonplanet Forum to keep me form informing his listeners.
Old 20-05-2009, 09:24 PM   #5
Dude111

Welcome to the site Roscoe
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2009, 10:36 PM   #6
roscoe91

Thank you Dude.
Old 23-05-2009, 03:31 AM   #7
777equals666

To Roscoe: I believe the answer is Copernicus.
Do I get the Money or are you playing with my emotions?
777equals666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2009, 06:32 AM   #8
roscoe91

So far there are 196 clicks and no one has succeeded.
Old 23-05-2009, 10:41 PM   #9
777equals666

Roscoe: Since you are under the assumption that the catholic church has never suppressed or "House-Arrested" (which is another way of ex-communicating an individual) for the belief in the Earth rotating around the Sun, then there is no answer to your question that you will accept and thus your reward can not be won... This is probably the reason why this similar post on other boards were shut down and your username erased.

I find its funny that you take Giordano Bruno, an ex-dominican monk also enthralled by the Copernican universe, who was burned at stake in 1600 by the Roman Catholic Church for teaching these ideas on the Earth and the Sun.

As for ex-communicated, both Copernicus and Galileo shared this fate at the hand of the Catholic Church and the Church doesnt deny doing this. They even publicly apologized for this mistake years back. It was all over TV and in numerous news periodicals world wide if you didnt already notice:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/com...cle3478943.ece

Keep your Money and next time you put an offer out there for the world to take part in, be real to yourself!
Old 24-05-2009, 12:15 AM   #10
roscoe91

The prev poster doesn't even know the difference between the words rotation and revolution. And the v2 anti-christ, anti-church headed by judeo-masonic anti-popes has no authority to do anything, much less apologise to Galileo who was dumb enough to believe the ancient Pythagorean idea that the Sun is stationary in the center of the universe. this in spite of numerous Biblical references that show the Sun to be in motion.

Answers to the rest of the above dribble are found in what I have already posted above.
Old 24-05-2009, 12:18 AM   #11
roscoe91

As far as the Times on line article, I attempted to comment on it but they will not publish my remarks: default judgement in my favor. Ciao
Old 24-05-2009, 01:14 AM   #12
roscoe91

And house arrest is not the same as ex-communication-- a house arrest is the same thing as a house arrest.
Old 24-05-2009, 07:07 AM   #13
777equals666

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscoe91 View Post
The prev poster doesn't even know the difference between the words rotation and revolution. And the v2 anti-christ, anti-church headed by judeo-masonic anti-popes has no authority to do anything, much less apologise to Galileo who was dumb enough to believe the ancient Pythagorean idea that the Sun is stationary in the center of the universe. this in spite of numerous Biblical references that show the Sun to be in motion.

Answers to the rest of the above dribble are found in what I have already posted above.

As far as the Times on line article, I attempted to comment on it but they will not publish my remarks: default judgement in my favor. Ciao

And house arrest is not the same as ex-communication-- a house arrest is the same thing as a house arrest.
Excommunication defined is a religious censure used to deprive or suspend membership in a religious community. The word literally means putting [someone] out of communion. In some religions, excommunication includes spiritual condemnation of the member or group. Censures and sanctions sometimes follow excommunication; these include banishment, shunning, and shaming, depending on the religion, the offense that caused excommunication, or the rules or norms of the religious community.
Sourced from Wikipedia.com!

Aristarchus of Samos was the first person to bring forth the idea of the Earth revolving around the Sun, which is the basis to your question, but he was never officially excommunicated. Take into consideration though, that Copernicus is quoted to have been influence by Aristarchus model as the inspiration for his own model on the universe which later and under orders of the Catholic Church; Copernicus was tortured by the Inquisition and was sentenced to house arrest to the days of his death. This is a much worse punishment than a simple excommunication by defintion as far as I am concerned...

If you are willing to put your money were your mouth is, then prove to everybody that you really have $1,000 on the table by putting it in an Escrow Account. Provide all of us reading here on Icke's board with the Escrow Company, Tracking Number and the Agent responsible to validate your reward, at which point we can discuss your crusade to set the story straight on behalf of the Catholic Church. I only bring this up because you offered the money. If you came on here with no monetary reward, just simply to set your side of the story straight, I would be more supportive.

Last edited by 777equals666; 24-05-2009 at 08:34 AM.
Old 24-05-2009, 09:50 PM   #14
roscoe91

The anti-catholic Wikipedia is hardly a legit source on what is meant by ex-communication. Having said that, it is irrelevant because NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN EXECUTED OR EVEN EX-COMMUNICATED BY THE CATH CHURCH FOR ALLEGING EARTH REV AROUND THE SUN. It is not true that Copernicus was 'tortured by INQ and sentenced to house arrest to the days of his death'. If you have to make up things then you are either a liar or dissociative. . What is the source for this dribble?-- your own imagination?
Old 24-05-2009, 09:59 PM   #15
roscoe91

The fact that Aristarchus was not ex-communicated is correct but again-- not even relevant as there WAS NO CHURCH AT THE TIME.
Old 24-05-2009, 10:04 PM   #16
roscoe91

The Easton Press edition of De Revolutionibus can be found here

http://used.addall.com
Old 25-05-2009, 01:33 AM   #17
arty2000

Default umm...

Quote:
I will pay $1,000 to any person of any race color or creed, anywhere in the world who can provide the name of one(1) person that has ever been executed or even ex-communicated by the Catholic Church for alleging that Earth rev around the Sun.

Giordano Bruno WILL NOT WORK as he is executed 16 years b4 Galileo becomes a controversy and this has nothing to do with his case.

http://www.firstjesuits.wordpress.com
I got one...ahem do you mean directly or indirectly...you dont have to chop off a head or put a noose around them ie as in right away...you can kill them emotionally or spiritually and that is the case w/Galileo who spent rest of his life under house arrest..which led to his premature death..poor guy....I prefer cash
Old 25-05-2009, 01:54 AM   #18
roscoe91

Sorry-- the answers to your attempt to claim $1000 are found in the text of what has been posted above.
Old 25-05-2009, 02:17 AM   #19
arty2000

Smile ...

Quote:
Sorry-- the answers to your attempt to claim $1000 are found in the text of what has been posted above.
no they werent..me thinks your tryin to pull a fast one..are you looking for a death cert. ,,you certainly cant deny that any knowledge that they perceived to threaten their authority was suppressed and or destroyed and what do you think they did to the people who proposed this knowledge..for instance native american populations were taken over and their knowledge destroyed...what do you think they did w/some of the people,particularly the keepers of ancient knowlege...and no this not off topic it goes to the very heart of what you are trying to propose....I want my money
Old 25-05-2009, 04:25 AM   #20
777equals666

Quote:
The anti-catholic Wikipedia is hardly a legit source on what is meant by ex-communication. Having said that, it is irrelevant because NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN EXECUTED OR EVEN EX-COMMUNICATED BY THE CATH CHURCH FOR ALLEGING EARTH REV AROUND THE SUN. It is not true that Copernicus was 'tortured by INQ and sentenced to house arrest to the days of his death'. If you have to make up things then you are either a liar or dissociative. . What is the source for this dribble?-- your own imagination?
I guess I could link up 10 different websites, some of which are from major universities which will confirm my claim on Copernicus and the Catholic Church, but simply, I will leave it at this: Money Talks and Bullshit Walks. Go take a hike until you can deposit the $1,000 into Escrow and validate your end of the bargin!

You have made your bed, now lay in it!