Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 18-10-2014, 03:55 PM   #1
spellbound
Banned

Arrow >>Planet X Now Visible in Southern Hemisphere

You need only watch 5 minutes to see the proof.....But the trolls will Attack this thread without looking at the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3zO_3Hyi9g
spellbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2014, 04:16 PM   #2
sambrokyl

For a start that's Venus not Nibiru

edit: secondly, you should get Stellarium out before you start saying things that can be tracked are Nibiru.

Last edited by sambrokyl; 18-10-2014 at 04:22 PM.
sambrokyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2014, 04:23 PM   #3
spellbound
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambrokyl View Post
For a start that's Venus not Nibiru
Note : This poster is not an astronomer ...He is a keyboard warrior who thinks he knows stuff but actually doesn't know what he is typing about..

I'm putting him on ignore NOW ...
spellbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2014, 04:39 PM   #4
sambrokyl

Ignore me all you like but at 07:40 at the Davis station that thing you see is the Sun. Go put the stuff in Stallarium and check it before you come on here posting crap.

And for the record I think my 3 telescopes sort of makes me just a wee bit of an Amautuer astronomer, just a wee bit. And that "laser beam" thing is venus making a transit. It's on the alignment models, easily checked with a bit of effort. If you can't be bothered checking it yourself then subscribe to a channel that does a check for you.

Last edited by sambrokyl; 18-10-2014 at 04:49 PM.
sambrokyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2014, 05:39 PM   #5
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by spellbound View Post
You need only watch 5 minutes to see the proof.....But the trolls will Attack this thread without looking at the video

I thought they fucked off ages ago? If not.......fuck off, and we'll see ya in another 3,600 years! See ya, see ya - wouldn't wanna be ya!
Old 18-10-2014, 05:40 PM   #6
kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by spellbound View Post

Im not watching 28 mins of that 8 was enough im not saying PX isnt a possibility but this isnt it, do you know what happens to ccd's when you try to record the sun or anything to bright? Thats correct you get a black blob in the centre of the bright spot.
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2014, 09:03 PM   #7
1necklace2
Inactive

Question Maybe the dude is right

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambrokyl View Post
Ignore me all you like but at 07:40 at the Davis station that thing you see is the Sun. Go put the stuff in Stallarium and check it before you come on here posting crap.

And for the record I think my 3 telescopes sort of makes me just a wee bit of an Amautuer astronomer, just a wee bit. And that "laser beam" thing is venus making a transit. It's on the alignment models, easily checked with a bit of effort. If you can't be bothered checking it yourself then subscribe to a channel that does a check for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Examiner
'Earth-sized' UFO orbiting Sun reported: New photos captured by NASA shows image

A UFO the size of the Earth was observed entering or exiting the sun this weekend, which is seen in a series of pictures taken by NASA/SOHO states the latest report from UFO watchers. According to UFO Sights Daily on Oct. 25, the pictures of the sun are checked daily by the website’s monitor and what they saw in a picture on Friday is quite large.

The spaceship, which would be the size of the Earth when compared in size to the sun, is solid and it doesn’t give off any flames or heat exchanges. This heat and flame-like action is going on all around the image on the sun’s surface. According to the website, Russian scientists alerted the world to UFO’s that enter the Sun’s orbit about five years ago.

This isn’t the first time a space ship has been reported orbiting the sun, though this latest captured image is humongous in comparison to most of the other reports. Live Science reported what looked like a spaceship back in April of 2012. It was another NASA picture that captured this image. This is just one of many.

The spacecraft reports that came from the Russians were said to often make a hard right angle turn and then a quick change in speed. This latest report is believed to be one of those ships. There is something in that picture the shape of a shark’s fin and extremely large. If you put an image of Earth next to the sun and that so-called ship captured in the picture, the ship would be as large as the Earth. The time-lapse NASA/SOHO pictures appear here.

A spaceship the size of Earth is almost impossible to fathom, that means they have a ship that’s the size of this world that they travel with. This would be like having a self-contained world, would it not? One of the first things that comes to mind when this ship is seen landing or exiting the sun is how does it withstand the heat?
http://www.examiner.com/article/eart...sa-shows-image
1necklace2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2014, 04:18 PM   #8
king triad
Banned

They are getting energy for the ship off the sun...
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2014, 11:14 PM   #9
1necklace2
Inactive

They got lost and can't find Earth. This strikes me as a coincidence that the rocket launch exploded in Virginia a day afterwards. May it was to study or intercrpt something.
1necklace2 is offline   Reply With Quote