Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 12-10-2016, 03:14 AM   #481
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
"I don't remember seeing any" Michael Collins.
...when they were photographing the Solar corona! This has been exhaustively explained to you.

That video I just posted goes through this pish in great detail and shows the deceit that hoax claimants get up to with context mining. What stopped you from watching It? How can you not actually hear exactly what was said in the interview....

ARMSTRONG: We were never able to see stars from the lunar surface or on the daylight side of the Moon by eye without looking through the optics [i.e., the lunar module's navigation telescope]. I don't recall during the period of time that we were photographing the solar corona what stars we could see.

COLLINS: I don't remember seeing any.

Which part of that confuses you still...the same thing you were told 5 years ago!!

Last edited by truegroup; 12-10-2016 at 03:15 AM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 03:49 AM   #482
decim

Talking

"I don't remember seeing any" Michael Collins

Zero. Zilch.

I saw Sirius it was amazing, I saw Vega, phenomenal, I saw the Orion nebula as never before. Words Apollo Astronoughts never uttered.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 06:37 AM   #483
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
"I don't remember seeing any" Michael Collins

Zero. Zilch.
Now you are lying. Collins made numerous statements about his star observations. Quite clearly to anybody who uses their brain, he is referring to the statement Armstrong made.

ARMSTRONG: I don't recall during the period of time that we were photographing the solar corona what stars we could see.

COLLINS: I don't remember seeing any.

Why does that confuse you so much? It's bloody obvious what he was referring to, he's looking straight at him and it's right at the end of the sentence. What stops you watching that video, it will help with your 5 year confusion on the matter

Quote:
I saw Sirius it was amazing, I saw Vega, phenomenal, I saw the Orion nebula as never before. Words Apollo Astronoughts never uttered.
So basically you're just mistaken here because you avoided the link I gave in that last post. I suppose it helps to keep your world view when you deliberately avoid anything that buries it

Apollo 12 - seems impressed....
"04 14 55 51 CDR Boy, you can sure see the stars out of this AOT. I'm in detent 1 right now, looking at Sirius, and I can see the whole constellation."

Apollo 13 - seems amazed....
03 04 42 31 CDR Man, look at those stars…We are in the shadow of the Moon now. The Sun is just about set as far as I can see and the stars are all coming out.

Apollo 16 - seems like he's seeing them like never before....
00 00 48 49 CMP Gosh, this is mag - Oh, look at those pretty stars.Look at that. Oh.

00 00 50 44 CMP Oh, I can even see stars now with the reticle turned on. Is it - guess what I got? Antares!

The problem you have is that you have NEVER studied anything to do with space travel and in particular Apollo. You seem reliant on misinformation from hoax sites that tell lies, get their facts hopelessly wrong or deliberately misinterpret basic English. I'd help you but you don't seem interested

Last edited by truegroup; 12-10-2016 at 06:39 AM.
Old 29-07-2018, 08:25 AM   #484
gort

Quote:
Originally Posted by stelios View Post
Armstrong has said many things:

"Truth's protective layers"

Neil Armstrong's cryptic speech - YouTube
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUx1SURbb3g

"The Earth is the only object visible in the sky other than the sun"

Neil Armstrong=nil stars. - YouTube
www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB-ZTINlupw

"I dont recall seeing any stars"

No stars visible on Moon? - YouTube
www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXgx70RHyC0

How about more of what Mr Bean said:
"The lunar module is sitting in the sun which it always is, slowly but surely the temperature inside is going to go up to 250 degrees F"

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcT1Z50AqGM
Then we have Bean saying he doesn't recall ever going through the Belts--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp--u0bZRKY
gort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2018, 05:15 AM   #485
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by gort View Post
Then we have Bean saying he doesn't recall ever going through the Belts--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp--u0bZRKY
No Gort. What we have is the appalling liar Sibrel and his heavily edited film. Al Bean also went up on Skylab. Sibrel asked him about this...to which he replied "I don't think we went out that far".....they didn't. Sibrel then does his dodgy question overdub and the HBs shit the bed.

Notwithstanding that.....from Peter B at CQ...

"One could also reasonably ask why an astronaut would need to know anything about a feature of space which was known to be demonstrated to have no serious effect on him or on mission success, given he had huge amounts of stuff to learn about stuff that was very relevant to him and to mission success: how to operate the CSM systems, how to operate the LM, how to operate his spacesuit, space navigation, lunar navigation, deploying and operating scientific equipment on the Moon, and lunar geology...just to name a few.

Look at it this way: imagine you're going to go on a 600km/400 mile journey in a vehicle you've never driven before, with two toddlers and a baby in the back seat, and you have to take a very specific route to a very specific destination in a city you've never visited before. Do you think it's suspicious that you're not going to be taught anything about the venomous spiders that live in the forests through which your route passes?"

HBs hyper inflate the dangers for short term missions...then they ignore the data pointing out how safe they were with the route taken and shielding!

Last edited by truegroup; 30-07-2018 at 05:53 AM.
Old 30-07-2018, 12:46 PM   #486
ianw

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
No Gort. What we have is the appalling liar Sibrel and his heavily edited film. Al Bean also went up on Skylab. Sibrel asked him about this...to which he replied "I don't think we went out that far".....they didn't. Sibrel then does his dodgy question overdub and the HBs shit the bed.
What is the meaning of HBs shit the bed? Its not at all self explanatory.
Where as Apologist says it all.

Old 30-07-2018, 02:13 PM   #487
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianw View Post
What is the meaning of HBs shit the bed? Its not at all self explanatory.
Where as Apologist says it all.

HB = hoax believer.
Shit the bed = have kittens = get very excited and shit themselves

Apollo has 2 L's = says it all.
Old 30-07-2018, 02:22 PM   #488
ianw

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
HB = hoax believer.
Shit the bed = have kittens = get very excited and shit themselves

Apollo has 2 L's = says it all.