Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 25-09-2011, 01:13 AM   #41
wisaboss
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by philthy53 View Post
It's obviously a NASA issued contractor ID badge. A contractor is NOT an employee no matter how much you choose to nit pick. When Hoagland opened his pay envelope, the check in it was not issued by NASA, it was issued by what ever company was unfortunate enough to hire him.

Hence, he was not a NASA employee, ever.

Phil
Until proven unequivocally and as far as I am concerned based on the available evidence; Contractor or direct employee makes no difference to the fact that Richard Hoagland worked for NASA, and NASA doesn't deny it either!

Last edited by wisaboss; 25-09-2011 at 01:17 AM.
wisaboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2011, 01:13 AM   #42
majorlee

ok whether or not hoagland worked for nasa or not is not as important as what this guy is talking about

stop arguing about silly stuff like that and discuss the real matters here
Old 29-09-2011, 10:35 AM   #43
tjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrased eyebrow View Post
Thanks for the explanation. Because I was wondering WTF, they never actually went to the moon.
Those photos could have be taken by unmanned craft and likely were.
The Universe is a conscious entity. Reality is and our own minds are just a tiny part of the whole but together, we can make more positive changes. Let's get together!

tjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2011, 10:57 AM   #44
tjohn

Default Cities on the moon?

The artifacts very obviously show that someone has been on the moon before humans allegedly went there. I don't see any cities though.

The skull supports the Sumerian texts that say someone was left on the moon to die (because he had bitten someone's penis in a fight).
The Universe is a conscious entity. Reality is and our own minds are just a tiny part of the whole but together, we can make more positive changes. Let's get together!

Last edited by tjohn; 29-09-2011 at 04:45 PM.
tjohn is offline   Reply With Quote