Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 16-09-2011, 12:46 AM   #1
majorlee

Default "ALIEN MOON CITIES EXIST" NASA whistleblower

http://spacestationmoon.blogspot.com/

Quote:
NASA WHISTLEBLOWER: "ALIEN MOON CITIES EXIST"
I came across this article today, which is backed up by testimony and photographs. If you are not familiar with Ken Johnston's role at NASA/JPL - I highly suggest reading this...
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1091/...ies_Exist.html

Quote:
NASA WHISTLEBLOWER: "ALIEN MOON CITIES EXIST"
Former National Aeronautics and Space Administration Data and Photo Control Department manager, Ken Johnston, who worked for the space agency's Lunar Receiving Laboratory during the Apollo missions has been fired for telling the truth.

Johnston asserts NASA knows astronauts discovered ancient alien cities and the remains of amazingly advanced machinery on the Moon. Some of the technology can manipulate gravity.

He says the agency ordered a cover-up and forced him to participate in it. more...

could be pretty huge story this one if valid....cards are starting to fall
Old 16-09-2011, 03:29 AM   #2
ufochick

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorlee View Post
http://spacestationmoon.blogspot.com/

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1091/...ies_Exist.html

could be pretty huge story this one if valid....cards are starting to fall
Wow the photos on the article are amazing!!! GREAT article, everyone here should read it. THANK YOU!!!
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2011, 05:06 AM   #3
mrindigo
Inactive

Kind of strange that this is being covered like it's new. There's no mentioning that I saw indicating that this dates to as far back as 2007. Some of the sites that covered it back then don't have a good rep (Namely pravda).

http://english.pravda.ru/science/mys.../99895-moon-0/

http://www.sys-con.com/node/450055

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread312623/pg1
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2011, 05:13 AM   #4
typenicknamehere

thats quality material!!, and the photo's so impressive.....specifically the robot head (yes thats what I said) and what appears to be an ancient space craft....what on earth happened to luna 9?..btw if this sounds like an sci-fi movie then I have to tell you that fact is far more strange than anything a fictional writer could ever dream of...

as much as I get excited I am equally frustrated.

Last edited by typenicknamehere; 16-09-2011 at 05:17 AM.
typenicknamehere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2011, 06:02 AM   #5
truthspoon
Banned

How did they get these photos because it is physically impossible to get an astronaut to the moon?

My guess is that this is a psyop designed to get people believing we went to the moon in the first place.

Besides, have you guys forgotten the fake alien invasion agenda?

This plays right into that.

This so called whistle blower seems to be mates with Hoagland, a well known CIA crook who has been exposed by Uri Geller and in the book The Stargate Conspiracy.

Guys this is PSYOP! Pure and simple..... learn to recognise the names of people involved and their track record of past pysops, and also think about the reasons WHY they would do this......

Last edited by truthspoon; 16-09-2011 at 06:15 AM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2011, 06:08 AM   #6
phrased eyebrow
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
How did they get these photos because it is physically impossible to get an astronaut to the moon.

My guess is that this is a psyop designed to get people believing we went to the moon in the first place.Guys this is PSYOP! Pure and simple..... learn to recognise the names of people involved and their track record of past pysops, and also think about the reasons WHY they would do this......
Thanks for the explanation. Because I was wondering WTF, they never actually went to the moon.
phrased eyebrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2011, 07:36 AM   #7
the author

Amazing pictures, undeniable. Would love to see whats behind those photoshopped blurs.

I think they went but secretly and gave the audience a nicely presented show with special FX and studio photographs because of what they already knew was up there.

I recently read a fascinating book called "Penetration" by Ingo Swann (some here will know about this) well he was contracted by a shadowy government group in the early 70's that payed him alot of money to remote view the Moon.

Needless to say he did not find rocks, dust and craters..

He saw alien cities, roads, buildings, domes, lights, towers, and people!!!

Our Moon is inhabited, it has been for a very long time they knew we were coming and warned us to stay away with our savage nature and nuclear devices (one of which was planned to detonate on the Moon). This is why NASA gives us fake photos and films of fake Apollo missions.

Just my opinion though, feel free to disagree entirely.

Last edited by the author; 16-09-2011 at 07:36 AM.
the author is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2011, 08:36 AM   #8
typenicknamehere

I like your thinking author, that would explain the conflicting arguments which both seem so convincing on their own, so on one hand we have people saying that the moon footage was staged and on the other hand we have these remarkable photo's and employees who all suggest that we actually did go to the moon,

Your theory 'the author' which happens to make a lot of sense dictates that the public footage of the moon landings was indeed fake but in true manipulating style the fake footage was a cover for the reality of what was captured on tape all those years ago...

I suspect that the only footage captured by the astronauts may have been of these amazing buildings, structures etc...and because they were not able to remove these images from the footage- NASA/GOV instead created a clean, unsuspecting and innocent footage of men walking about doing various tasks..

This does make sense to me...
typenicknamehere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2011, 11:14 AM   #9
not amused

as soon as I saw the "before its news" site I thought hoax, they run some tall stories, the other day was "human foot prints found in 1 million year old granite" I mean granite is formed from volcanic lava so who ever walked on it got very hot feet. am amused
Old 16-09-2011, 11:19 AM   #10
cluas

Quote:
Originally Posted by not amused View Post
am amused
no you are not amused

cluas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2011, 04:14 PM   #11
majorlee

stranger things have happened!!

never count out anything or any explanation with our limited fields of knowledge and understanding
Old 17-09-2011, 02:18 AM   #12
silvabak

this says the same

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=xjoJV0GF6vY

also check this amazing pyramid out for a complete mind fuck!

Last edited by silvabak; 17-09-2011 at 02:21 AM.
silvabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2011, 03:54 AM   #13
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Wink THE LAST CARD ..a fake alien invasion

It's all part of this overall plan but they must run out of time I think? >> all has to go down this year!

As always keeping both opinions open! ..... Something to read about reality!

http://www.stelan.ca/Images/Fake-Ali...on_poster7.jpg

Here are your real Alien problems!!!!

THE LAST CARD >>>> My notes in "blue"

There has been a long-standing plan to orchestrate and initiate a fake alien invasion, a pseudo-extraterrestrial assault on humanity. This sounds like a sci-fi movie, but I can assure you that your leaders, your military agencies, your scientific institutions, your intelligence agencies, some of these departments have been cooperating with extraterrestrials. This knowledge has been well covered up and blocked from public access, but beyond those cooperative efforts there is a fake alien invasion scenario on the table. They want to fake an alien invasion so as to permanently prevent actual contact with benevolent interstellar races.

We’re at a point now where the real ships, the real starmen and starwomen, who have taught science and shared technology to the various human groups, and they’ve profited from those uncertainties, those same human groups are under the influence of an intelligent Cabal network that is not willing to surrender their stronghold over their human slaves. A fake alien invasion will pre-empt the arrival of the real interstellar people. And they have the technology, the willpower and the interest to pull off a staged series of extraterrestrial militarized assaults so as to further ensnare the people with an orchestrated series of attacks using back-engineered anti-grav crafts along with classified space technologies, the contact with the benevolent star cultures will be put on hold indefinitely.

In order to prepare for this incredible scenario, I’d like to present a possible fake alien invasion strategy. This is based on my best information and takes into account the many variables. At this point, to my best information, they are planning to implement this alien invasion show this September; therefore they require these next few months to prep the audience and to finalize their drills and plot details. I also am aware of an intended interstellar visit later this year, and with the fallen terrorism threat after the Osama Ghost was finally put on the shelf, the Cabal leaders do not have many choices left to keep their stranglehold over the world. >> That's the sort of info I'm searching for & like very much!!

The staged pseudo-extraterrestrial assault is a very good strategy because it accomplishes their goal for world domination. The general populace is unaware that real interstellar beings are here on the planet and are happy to keep their minds on the trivial things in life. The clandestine groups have kept the Roswell Crash out of the spotlight for over 60 years. The UFO sightings are not of major media interest and the media outlets are very well censored to prevent any accidental release of UFO or ET truth.

It appears that finding the dissolution of the terrorist threat of the WTC attacks; with the approaching interstellar reconciliation; the rise of human awareness and the need to create a global enemy to keep society restrained; and with advanced classified technologies in their possession, based on these criteria (and more) there is a strong incentive to execute this mission. The alien invasion mission will replace the global terrorist threat, it will become an Extraterrestrial Threat and the gloves will finally come off. Without any prior awareness, the general population will be caught completely off guard.

As I have discussed, and will continue to discuss, the majority of any race, whether from Mars Planet or from the Andromeda Galaxy, is generally benevolent. This is not unlike the human population. The percentage of mass murderers is very small; the percentage of hard criminals is very small; the majority of humans are good people or are trying to do good. And at the high end there are the spiritualists and the intelligentsia. If you compare the distribution of human goodness to that of nonhuman why you’d see many similarities. This does not negate the presence of darker star beings; rather it highlights the fact that some aliens are self-serving, but not a whole race. As well, the benevolent races are not sitting idle and simply allowing the alien criminals to do what they want. There are cosmic laws and there are cosmic defenders.

Over the last 6,000 years of biblical history, documented by God and many prophets and sages all over the world, there has never ever been an evil alien invasion. Many of the races I am aware of have been here or visiting here for much longer than that, and yet never an invasion. This historically documented evidence strongly suggests that alien invasions are not typical actions and till now haven’t been necessary nor desired; therefore any sudden alien invasion will not include actual aliens nor will it likely include UFOs. Although the few groups of darker beings here that have corrupted a number of elitists, they could get involved just to make it more convincing. Again, by all indications the attacks will be human led and probably supplemented with the few evil beings, just as was done on September 11, 2001.

There are a number of logistical and logical inadequacies regarding the planning of an earthly invasion. The first serious gap in logic has to do with the sheer land size. Thirty-percent of the planet is land, and that land has 57.5 million square miles. That is a lot of land to cover. On this land are 7 billion people, over 200 nations, 500 cities worldwide with more than a million people. Of the top 20 nations, we can estimate a military force of 15 million active troops, with probably another 50 million reserves. The top 3 nations – Russian, United States, China – have 50,000 tanks on hand. There are in excess of 25,000 nuclear warheads in the world; it takes 100 to wipe out all existence. None of the classified technologies and weapons, of which there is a handful, especially space-based weapons, are on-line. To militarily attack this planet would require an alien force in the neighbourhood of 20-25 million extraterrestrial troops to simply manage the logistics and the size of the defence.

Even if 1,000 alien ships invaded they could not take over the planet, they might be able to capture a nation or two but they could not control 50 million people. But, a staged invasion, in the fashion of the September 11 attacks, could very well dupe the common citizen who is gullible to illogical paranoia. Recall that 19 radical terrorists drove the USA, with a population of 310 million people, to invade Iraq and Afghanistan so it wouldn’t be a surprise if 100 alien ships drove the world into WWIII. But the survivors who would look back would see the childishness and lunacy that took place.

What the evil plotters will do is to convince society that a rogue group of bad aliens went nuts (a’la the radical Islamic terrorists of 9/11). Obviously, a small group couldn’t possibly take over the planet. Even if there were 1,000 rogue aliens it wouldn’t be enough, so the media will have to sell it like they did in 2001, that a score of bad people could destroy America’s freedom or that they will eat all the children in France. The magnification of fear works, American citizens bought the fear stimulation campaign, they’ll likely use a similar strategy targeted on the average citizens but they’ll need to additional magic to restrain the rebels, the conspiracy nuts who will do everything to protect society from being swindled again. >>> These [email protected] must hate us good I love it!

In order to protect humanity from the alien invaders, a human alliance will start global martial law. Several pre-selected ET/UFO Experts, say two men and one woman, who have been fed information by agents for years, they will be brought out to be the alien advisors. But remember these “experts” have been trained how to receive information from the intelligence agents and since they are patriots (to their respective nations or even to humanity), and they mean well, they are perfect pawns for the Cabal Strategy.

You can see the plan coming together. The >>> Zionist/Jewish agencies control the media pieces: the radio, TV, the internet – information outlets are controlled. They’ll get turned off and this will be blamed on the aliens. Remember, helping the aliens are the secret operatives already in public, they are CEOs of tech giants, they are media barons, they are politicians and they are filmmakers, they work for the newspapers and they control the electricity grid and the gasoline distribution. Things will get turned off, a nuke will be set off and the aliens will be blamed but it’s not the aliens it’s an operative who pressed the button because we know that even 1,000 rogue aliens cannot do the job.

The skies will show real fighter aircraft battles. Secret military departments already have ships using electro-gravitic propulsion, essentially anti-grav ships. Some of them look triangular; some of the ships they will use are back-engineered from the crashed UFOs. As well they’ll use holographic technologies to project a myriad of ships over the skies and HAARP to create incredible cloud formations and weather disturbances. They can project ships and have them shot down by human-flown fighter jets. They can down radio-controlled crafts that will actually crash to the ground to convince the public that those holographic images are real when only some of them are real.

Most people are aware that there are likely evil aliens somewhere in the universe, but by and large the evil descriptive is human-derived. Races of people who are one thousand or one million years ahead of humankind are well beyond the highest forms of human spirituality. They are creating new races of people and helping these new species of people and helping these new species grow. It wouldn’t make sense to create a race of humans only to come back in 5,000 years to wipe them all out. >>> At least someone has a brain in his head!
When you develop Warp-29 you discover the true meaning of death and you meet the Creator. You ascend the very idea of corruption and violence. The lesser-developed alien races are around. They are already controlling major earth governments. These are ignorant and inferior peoples who incite hatred and division among humanity and humanity is unaware of this cosmic manipulation.

No one has the right to make you believe something that isn’t true. By the same token, each human being, citizen of earth, deserves the right to be told that offplanet people do not always look human. But because they are 8-feet tall and have 4 arms doesn’t mean they are evil and are going to eat people. A being from another planet is not necessarily evil. The alien monster in the blockbuster movie and the one in the UFO are not the same. Should a large contingency of evil aliens ever intend to wipe out humanity, or to invade on any significant scale, there are cosmic defence forces who would step up and protect humankind. The greater cosmic forces would not sit back and watch children being murdered by another advanced race.

A fake alien invasion is on the table. It may not be exactly as I described it, and will likely contain so many elements that it is beyond your comprehension, as intended. Nevertheless, be warned that this is a coming event, we are at the ending of the old cycle and the Last Card is about to unfold. Do not allow these sociopaths to turn this place into the Dark Ages, see through the deception, overcome the illusions and you will discover the real evil before you. If there are evil aliens they have been here for many decades, they have corrupted the major governments and they will do anything for you to never find out who they are. >>>> Money sucking lazy murdering usury Zionist Pigs!!
Their true power comes from hiding in the shadows.
Shine the light and keep shining it because that makes them vulnerable to the truth and the truth will expose them and defeat every last mongrel. >>>> Mongo!!

http://www.stelan.ca/the_last_card.html

Last edited by oiram; 17-09-2011 at 05:02 AM. Reason: * * * *My Posting No. 4118 = 14
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2011, 04:10 AM   #14
coco

Can I ask a super, serious, dumbo question?

There are those who claim the moonscape is truly not monochromatic, but when I view the moon through a telescope, it appears shades of grey, and has been since the 70's that I've observed.

I'm only reporting what I have witnessed, take it as you will.

I kindly request intelligent opinions.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2011, 06:06 AM   #15
majorlee

personally i would have a problem with something so large being so colourless...dunno just my thoughts

wonder if the other moons we can see are so mono

Last edited by majorlee; 17-09-2011 at 06:06 AM.
majorlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2011, 06:12 AM   #16
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post
It's all part of this overall plan but they must run out of time I think? >> all has to go down this year!

As always keeping both opinions open! ..... Something to read about reality!

http://www.stelan.ca/Images/Fake-Ali...on_poster7.jpg

Here are your real Alien problems!!!!

THE LAST CARD >>>> My notes in "blue"

There has been a long-standing plan to orchestrate and initiate a fake alien invasion, a pseudo-extraterrestrial assault on humanity. This sounds like a sci-fi movie, but I can assure you that your leaders, your military agencies, your scientific institutions, your intelligence agencies, some of these departments have been cooperating with extraterrestrials. This knowledge has been well covered up and blocked from public access, but beyond those cooperative efforts there is a fake alien invasion scenario on the table. They want to fake an alien invasion so as to permanently prevent actual contact with benevolent interstellar races.

We’re at a point now where the real ships, the real starmen and starwomen, who have taught science and shared technology to the various human groups, and they’ve profited from those uncertainties, those same human groups are under the influence of an intelligent Cabal network that is not willing to surrender their stronghold over their human slaves. A fake alien invasion will pre-empt the arrival of the real interstellar people. And they have the technology, the willpower and the interest to pull off a staged series of extraterrestrial militarized assaults so as to further ensnare the people with an orchestrated series of attacks using back-engineered anti-grav crafts along with classified space technologies, the contact with the benevolent star cultures will be put on hold indefinitely.

In order to prepare for this incredible scenario, I’d like to present a possible fake alien invasion strategy. This is based on my best information and takes into account the many variables. At this point, to my best information, they are planning to implement this alien invasion show this September; therefore they require these next few months to prep the audience and to finalize their drills and plot details. I also am aware of an intended interstellar visit later this year, and with the fallen terrorism threat after the Osama Ghost was finally put on the shelf, the Cabal leaders do not have many choices left to keep their stranglehold over the world. >> That's the sort of info I'm searching for & like very much!!

The staged pseudo-extraterrestrial assault is a very good strategy because it accomplishes their goal for world domination. The general populace is unaware that real interstellar beings are here on the planet and are happy to keep their minds on the trivial things in life. The clandestine groups have kept the Roswell Crash out of the spotlight for over 60 years. The UFO sightings are not of major media interest and the media outlets are very well censored to prevent any accidental release of UFO or ET truth.

It appears that finding the dissolution of the terrorist threat of the WTC attacks; with the approaching interstellar reconciliation; the rise of human awareness and the need to create a global enemy to keep society restrained; and with advanced classified technologies in their possession, based on these criteria (and more) there is a strong incentive to execute this mission. The alien invasion mission will replace the global terrorist threat, it will become an Extraterrestrial Threat and the gloves will finally come off. Without any prior awareness, the general population will be caught completely off guard.

As I have discussed, and will continue to discuss, the majority of any race, whether from Mars Planet or from the Andromeda Galaxy, is generally benevolent. This is not unlike the human population. The percentage of mass murderers is very small; the percentage of hard criminals is very small; the majority of humans are good people or are trying to do good. And at the high end there are the spiritualists and the intelligentsia. If you compare the distribution of human goodness to that of nonhuman why you’d see many similarities. This does not negate the presence of darker star beings; rather it highlights the fact that some aliens are self-serving, but not a whole race. As well, the benevolent races are not sitting idle and simply allowing the alien criminals to do what they want. There are cosmic laws and there are cosmic defenders.

Over the last 6,000 years of biblical history, documented by God and many prophets and sages all over the world, there has never ever been an evil alien invasion. Many of the races I am aware of have been here or visiting here for much longer than that, and yet never an invasion. This historically documented evidence strongly suggests that alien invasions are not typical actions and till now haven’t been necessary nor desired; therefore any sudden alien invasion will not include actual aliens nor will it likely include UFOs. Although the few groups of darker beings here that have corrupted a number of elitists, they could get involved just to make it more convincing. Again, by all indications the attacks will be human led and probably supplemented with the few evil beings, just as was done on September 11, 2001.

There are a number of logistical and logical inadequacies regarding the planning of an earthly invasion. The first serious gap in logic has to do with the sheer land size. Thirty-percent of the planet is land, and that land has 57.5 million square miles. That is a lot of land to cover. On this land are 7 billion people, over 200 nations, 500 cities worldwide with more than a million people. Of the top 20 nations, we can estimate a military force of 15 million active troops, with probably another 50 million reserves. The top 3 nations – Russian, United States, China – have 50,000 tanks on hand. There are in excess of 25,000 nuclear warheads in the world; it takes 100 to wipe out all existence. None of the classified technologies and weapons, of which there is a handful, especially space-based weapons, are on-line. To militarily attack this planet would require an alien force in the neighbourhood of 20-25 million extraterrestrial troops to simply manage the logistics and the size of the defence.

Even if 1,000 alien ships invaded they could not take over the planet, they might be able to capture a nation or two but they could not control 50 million people. But, a staged invasion, in the fashion of the September 11 attacks, could very well dupe the common citizen who is gullible to illogical paranoia. Recall that 19 radical terrorists drove the USA, with a population of 310 million people, to invade Iraq and Afghanistan so it wouldn’t be a surprise if 100 alien ships drove the world into WWIII. But the survivors who would look back would see the childishness and lunacy that took place.

What the evil plotters will do is to convince society that a rogue group of bad aliens went nuts (a’la the radical Islamic terrorists of 9/11). Obviously, a small group couldn’t possibly take over the planet. Even if there were 1,000 rogue aliens it wouldn’t be enough, so the media will have to sell it like they did in 2001, that a score of bad people could destroy America’s freedom or that they will eat all the children in France. The magnification of fear works, American citizens bought the fear stimulation campaign, they’ll likely use a similar strategy targeted on the average citizens but they’ll need to additional magic to restrain the rebels, the conspiracy nuts who will do everything to protect society from being swindled again. >>> These [email protected] must hate us good I love it!

In order to protect humanity from the alien invaders, a human alliance will start global martial law. Several pre-selected ET/UFO Experts, say two men and one woman, who have been fed information by agents for years, they will be brought out to be the alien advisors. But remember these “experts” have been trained how to receive information from the intelligence agents and since they are patriots (to their respective nations or even to humanity), and they mean well, they are perfect pawns for the Cabal Strategy.

You can see the plan coming together. The >>> Zionist/Jewish agencies control the media pieces: the radio, TV, the internet – information outlets are controlled. They’ll get turned off and this will be blamed on the aliens. Remember, helping the aliens are the secret operatives already in public, they are CEOs of tech giants, they are media barons, they are politicians and they are filmmakers, they work for the newspapers and they control the electricity grid and the gasoline distribution. Things will get turned off, a nuke will be set off and the aliens will be blamed but it’s not the aliens it’s an operative who pressed the button because we know that even 1,000 rogue aliens cannot do the job.

The skies will show real fighter aircraft battles. Secret military departments already have ships using electro-gravitic propulsion, essentially anti-grav ships. Some of them look triangular; some of the ships they will use are back-engineered from the crashed UFOs. As well they’ll use holographic technologies to project a myriad of ships over the skies and HAARP to create incredible cloud formations and weather disturbances. They can project ships and have them shot down by human-flown fighter jets. They can down radio-controlled crafts that will actually crash to the ground to convince the public that those holographic images are real when only some of them are real.

Most people are aware that there are likely evil aliens somewhere in the universe, but by and large the evil descriptive is human-derived. Races of people who are one thousand or one million years ahead of humankind are well beyond the highest forms of human spirituality. They are creating new races of people and helping these new species of people and helping these new species grow. It wouldn’t make sense to create a race of humans only to come back in 5,000 years to wipe them all out. >>> At least someone has a brain in his head!
When you develop Warp-29 you discover the true meaning of death and you meet the Creator. You ascend the very idea of corruption and violence. The lesser-developed alien races are around. They are already controlling major earth governments. These are ignorant and inferior peoples who incite hatred and division among humanity and humanity is unaware of this cosmic manipulation.

No one has the right to make you believe something that isn’t true. By the same token, each human being, citizen of earth, deserves the right to be told that offplanet people do not always look human. But because they are 8-feet tall and have 4 arms doesn’t mean they are evil and are going to eat people. A being from another planet is not necessarily evil. The alien monster in the blockbuster movie and the one in the UFO are not the same. Should a large contingency of evil aliens ever intend to wipe out humanity, or to invade on any significant scale, there are cosmic defence forces who would step up and protect humankind. The greater cosmic forces would not sit back and watch children being murdered by another advanced race.

A fake alien invasion is on the table. It may not be exactly as I described it, and will likely contain so many elements that it is beyond your comprehension, as intended. Nevertheless, be warned that this is a coming event, we are at the ending of the old cycle and the Last Card is about to unfold. Do not allow these sociopaths to turn this place into the Dark Ages, see through the deception, overcome the illusions and you will discover the real evil before you. If there are evil aliens they have been here for many decades, they have corrupted the major governments and they will do anything for you to never find out who they are. >>>> Money sucking lazy murdering usury Zionist Pigs!!
Their true power comes from hiding in the shadows.
Shine the light and keep shining it because that makes them vulnerable to the truth and the truth will expose them and defeat every last mongrel. >>>> Mongo!!

http://www.stelan.ca/the_last_card.html
A distinct possibility oiram.
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2011, 08:24 PM   #17
tiger77
Banned

Watch this:

Last edited by tiger77; 17-09-2011 at 08:26 PM.
tiger77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2011, 08:35 PM   #18
majorlee

quote for vidz
Old 18-09-2011, 01:37 PM   #19
blazo

When this nasholes get caught that they havent been to moon party- theyre inventing another juicier lie to cower up there bull sheet.
blazo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2011, 12:41 AM   #20
silvabak

wow my mindfucking pyramid on moon has been removed?

will try again....
silvabak is offline   Reply With Quote