Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 29-09-2011, 11:44 AM   #161
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by snub_knows View Post
I can see how Magenta might have gotten confused. This thread may be about flares, but you clearly were talking about sunspots...
No i wasnt, Ill ask the ignorent again. Can you provide a alternative source for sun flares/CMEs? Other than NASA?

All i seem to be getting is SUN GOD lovers twisting the question up that ive asked at least 6 times already in this thread and no one can give me an alternative source..
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz

Last edited by wakeup2nwo; 29-09-2011 at 11:45 AM.
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2011, 11:55 AM   #162
snub_knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathar View Post
Yet another smart ass who "Thinks" he knows something......

When ,in fact,he knows very little.....like sky walker.......

24 hours and 20 minutes later another X class flare.....

Not Good ,,imo.......
Hahahaha, pot meet kettle.... Classic.
snub_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2011, 12:06 PM   #163
snub_knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeup2nwo View Post
No i wasnt, Ill ask the ignorent again. Can you provide a alternative source for sun flares/CMEs? Other than NASA?

All i seem to be getting is SUN GOD lovers twisting the question up that ive asked at least 6 times already in this thread and no one can give me an alternative source..
lol, whatever. I quoted YOUR post. It clearly mentions sun spots.
I understand what you're asking. And your question has already been answered in depth. The answer is no, there is no alternative source.
Speaking of ignorant, though, who the fuck comes to the DIF lookin for valid scientific info? Find some scientists and ask them, don't come here and berate the scared basement dwellers when they can't answer your questions about science and facts....
Old 29-09-2011, 12:22 PM   #164
snub_knows

page 8, post #76
Another mention of sunspots...

Quote:
One thing that bothers me about flares and sunspots is when i ask for a source other than NASA, no one can provide one.

So everyone believes what NASA says now?
Look, I understand that your ignorant ass MEANT to just ask about flares/cme's. But you didn't. Your ignorant ass also asked about sunspots... Multiple times.
Old 29-09-2011, 12:33 PM   #165
snub_knows

Quote:
No, thats exactly my point. NASA 'control' all information thats to do with the sun and sunspots, NASA is a military Corporation ans should not be trusted.

Not to mention the symbolism of the 'Sun God' TPTB use. NASA seem to be the 'Sun Gods' to allot of people these days.
lol. More sunspots. Page 8, like 2 posts after the last one. You really don't see why or how this might have confused someone?
Old 29-09-2011, 12:43 PM   #166
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
One thing that bothers me about flares and sunspots is when i ask for a source other than NASA, no one can provide one.

So everyone believes what NASA says now?
Quote:
lol, whatever. I quoted YOUR post. It clearly mentions sun spots.
I understand what you're asking. And your question has already been answered in depth. The answer is no, there is no alternative source.
Speaking of ignorant, though, who the fuck comes to the DIF lookin for valid scientific info? Find some scientists and ask them, don't come here and berate the scared basement dwellers when they can't answer your questions about science and facts....
Well wise guy, we now know that we can see sunspots from a telescope from earth but thats irrelevent to predicting when sun flares are going to hit the earth.

But as you have pointed out, there is no other provider of information about sun flares/CMEs other than nasa. In that case, we can all agree that NASA are the sun gods to some people who believe they tell you the truth.

If you went to the doctors and he said you had cancer. most people would want a second opinion.

I'm asking for a second opinion. but it seems theres only one sun god that i presume will crash to earth in December 2012

My point has been made.
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz

Last edited by wakeup2nwo; 29-09-2011 at 12:45 PM.
Old 29-09-2011, 01:13 PM   #167
snub_knows

Quote:
Well wise guy, we now know that we can see sunspots from a telescope from earth but thats irrelevent to predicting when sun flares are going to hit the earth.

But as you have pointed out, there is no other provider of information about sun flares/CMEs other than nasa. In that case, we can all agree that NASA are the sun gods to some people who believe they tell you the truth.

If you went to the doctors and he said you had cancer. most people would want a second opinion.

I'm asking for a second opinion. but it seems theres only one sun god that i presume will crash to earth in December 2012

My point has been made.
yeah and it's kind of a moot point. Sure there's no alternative now, but we've only been in space for 50-60 years. Also, equating flares to cancer? Kind of a stretch, don't ya think? I mean, if a doctor told you that you have a sprained ankle would you seek a second opinion for that as well? I wouldn't. Maybe I'm just ignorant, though.
I'd be more worried about what NASA doesn't tell you, rather than what they do tell ya. I see no reason why they'd lie about solar flares. Maybe you can enlighten me?
Old 29-09-2011, 01:33 PM   #168
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
yeah and it's kind of a moot point. Sure there's no alternative now, but we've only been in space for 50-60 years. Also, equating flares to cancer? Kind of a stretch, don't ya think? I mean, if a doctor told you that you have a sprained ankle would you seek a second opinion for that as well? I wouldn't. Maybe I'm just ignorant, though.
I'd be more worried about what NASA doesn't tell you, rather than what they do tell ya. I see no reason why they'd lie about solar flares. Maybe you can enlighten me?
Yes i can enlighten you. HAARP. Or dont you believe HAARP exists?

HAARP effects the magnetosphere in the same way as a solar flare does.

In order for them to use HAARP, and keep it from public knowledge, they would have to make it look like a CME caused the earthquake or other weather phenomenon

Also, NASA are part of the USG and military. We are in the mists of a world war right now. HAARP is a weapon of war.

These are the reasons i question the data NASA put out about CMEs. because there's a good reason to question there legitimacy in times of war, especially

Last edited by wakeup2nwo; 29-09-2011 at 01:35 PM.
Old 29-09-2011, 01:41 PM   #169
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Yes ignorant again

Are you saying that a sprained ankle has the same servility than Cancer?

I would say that comparing a sprained ankle to Cancer shows your ignorance!!

Last edited by wakeup2nwo; 29-09-2011 at 01:41 PM.
Old 29-09-2011, 02:15 PM   #170
snub_knows

Quote:
Yes ignorant again

Are you saying that a sprained ankle has the same servility than Cancer?

I would say that comparing a sprained ankle to Cancer shows your ignorance!!
I was comparing solar flares to a sprained ankle. You were comparing solar flares to cancer. Yes, one of us is ignorant.
Old 29-09-2011, 02:27 PM   #171
snub_knows

Quote:
Yes i can enlighten you.
Nope, obviously you can't. Well aware of haarp. Still not concerned about nasa's data on solar flares. The u.s. isn't the only country with a haarp...
Old 29-09-2011, 02:54 PM   #172
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Nope, obviously you can't. Well aware of haarp. Still not concerned about nasa's data on solar flares. The u.s. isn't the only country with a haarp...
Thats up to your ignorant ass

This is a global conspiracy and the war is on the people, not governments.. geez.

How many government officials have you seen that died in any of the HAARP induced Quakes huh? smh

Last edited by wakeup2nwo; 29-09-2011 at 02:57 PM.
Old 29-09-2011, 03:53 PM   #173
snub_knows

Quote:
Thats up to your ignorant ass

This is a global conspiracy and the war is on the people, not governments.. geez.

How many government officials have you seen that died in any of the HAARP induced Quakes huh? smh
Well, considering i've never seen a haarp induced earthquake, i guess that would put the number at zero. Have I mentioned yet that my father worked for the nro/nasa for 30+ years? You probably "know" way more than he does, though, right? Or maybe that makes me one of the evil elites offsprings, and everything I post is designed to steer the "common folk" away from the truth? Hmm, so scary...
Have fun livin your life being afraid of things you don't understand. Ask yourself this though: Wouldn't it just be easier to convince the public that our worlds elite (which comprises about 1% of the global population, if that) has the technology to cause earthquakes/storms/etc, rather than actually going through the hassle of developing such technology? Especially since the only thing they truly control is the media? And if that IS the case, who's side do you think you're helping by going around making a mountain out of a mole hill? They want us to be afraid, it's the only sure-fire way to control us...
Old 29-09-2011, 04:11 PM   #174
snub_knows

Also, if you have change in your pocket right now, you're among the top 8% of the wealthiest people on the planet... Guess that makes everyone that posts here part of the wealthy elite, as I can't imagine anyone being truly poor and still having enough money to maintain an internet connection. Especially in this economy...
Old 29-09-2011, 06:53 PM   #175
jamesc

I see that the scientific boffin"s have reconsidered the actual power and danger these magnetic storms set off by the sun possibly are, powerful and unpredictable in their intenseness and power;

One of the first images taken by SDO and still a favorite: A solar eruptive prominence as seen in extreme UV light on March 30, 2010. The superimposed image of the Earth gives a sense of just how large these eruptions can be.
CREDIT: NASA/SDO

quote;
"Magnetic storms set off by the sun could pose a bigger threat than thought to weather, communication, military and other satellites close to Earth, with a potentially devastating economic impact, scientists suggest.

In the new study, researchers found that solar radiation can energize a belt of high-energy particles that surrounds Earth more dramatically than previously believed.

The study focused on the possible effects of a particularly strong magnetic storm on the Van Allen radiation belts, the dangerous rings of high-energy particles that girdle the Earth. The belts are split into two distinct zones. The outer belt, which is made up of electrons, reaches from about 15,800 to 31,600 miles (25,500 to 51,000 kilometers) above the surface, while the inner belt, which consists of a mix of electrons and protons, reaches from about 4,000 to 8,000 miles (6,400 to 12,800 km) above.

[Stunning Photos of Solar Flares & Sun Storms];
http://www.space.com/12581-stunning-...n-weather.html

link;http://www.space.com/13095-solar-sto...ml?fb_ref=rnav

And this below;
Solar flare slams into Earth may hit communication, power
Post a Comment September 28, 2011 – 9:32 pm By Kanchana Devi;

Washington, Sept 28 (TruthDive): A massive solar flare that erupted on the Sun over the weekend has hit the Earth’s magnetic field on Monday, following the impact of a coronal mass ejection (CME).

quote;
"Earlier the particles reached at Earth at 8:37 a.m. EDT (1237 GMT) Monday, kicking off moderate geomagnetic storms at lower latitudes and storms that are more serious closer to the Earth’s poles, according to the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). These storms can disrupt GPS signals, radio communications and power grids, but no such effects have yet been reported, NOAA officials said.

It started when an X1.9-category flare erupted from the Sunspot 1302 – a 60,000-mile-long region that NASA calls ‘behemoth’ – at 5:40 am EDT on September 24.

Simulations indicate that solar wind plasma penetrated close to geosynchronous orbit at 9 a.m. on Monday. Geosynchronous satellites could therefore be directly exposed to solar wind plasma and magnetic fields. Clear locations, as far south as the northern United States were witness to aurora due to the storm. Sky watchers at the highest latitudes should remain alert for northern lights as Earth’s magnetic field continues to reverberate from the CME impact.

Luckily, this CME delivered a glancing blow. If it had hit Earth directly, the geomagnetic storms and, possibly, the damage could have been more serious. But we’re not out of the woods yet, SWPC officials said.

The storm erupted from a region known as sunspot 1302. Sunspots are temporary dark patches on the solar surface caused by intense magnetic activity. The area around sunspot 1302 may be brewing up more trouble.

“Region 1302 remains capable of producing more activity and will be in a favorable position for that activity to have impacts on Earth for the next 3-5 days,” SWPC officials said.

For now, however, the biggest effect of the geomagnetic storms may be the auroras, so sky watchers in favorable locations should look up when they get the chance.

People in the mid- to high-latitudes should be alert for auroras after nightfall. The best hours to spot the northern and southern lights tend to be around local midnight.

link; http://truthdive.com/2011/09/28/sola...ion-power.html

Below are the sun spots responsible;

The Sunspots That Kicked Off This Week's Solar Storm May be Just Warming Up;

That gigantic solar flare that lashed out toward Earth on Saturday is "the geomagnetic storm that just won't go away," the NOAA’s Space Weather Prediction Center (SWPC) in Boulder, Colo., said via its Facebook page today. And that appears to be true. Active Region 1302, pictured above, continues to pummel earth with solar energy and could disrupt satellite communications as it continues turning toward us in the days to come.

AR1302 unleashed a massive coronal mass ejection on Saturday that struck a glancing blow off Earth’s atmosphere yesterday, triggering brilliant auroras across the Northern Hemisphere. So far, the storm hasn’t caused any serious trouble here on the ground. Saturday’s solar explosion didn’t connect with a direct hit, and it is expected to do nothing more than continue to provide electrifying light shows to sky-gazers in Europe and Asia this evening.

But AR1302 is also not slowing down, and as the week wears on it will turn to face Earth more directly. An SWPC bulletin yesterday warned that for the next 3-5 days, we’re squarely in the solar storm’s sights. Another blast like Saturday’s and we may feel it here on Earth in the form of disrupted communications. A larger blast could do even more damage to the power grid and other infrastructure.

Just another thrilling week in the buildup to 2013’s solar maximum. See the sun as NOAA’s GOES-15 sees it today below.

Today's Solar Activity, Captured by NOAA's GOES-15: NOAA;

link; http://www.popsci.com/technology/art...e-just-warming
"What if the alien encounter phenomenon were subtle in the sense that it may manifest in the physical world but derives from a source which by its very nature could not provide the kind of hard evidence that would satisfy skeptics for whom reality is limited to the material? What if we were to acknowledge that the phenomenon is beyond our present framework of knowledge?"- Dr John Mack.

Last edited by jamesc; 29-09-2011 at 06:56 PM.
jamesc is offline   Reply With Quote