Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 12-11-2007, 12:00 PM   #21
grover66

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendsinthesky View Post
Yep and just on "what's going on in the clouds" some guy rang a popular talk back show (melb aust) and mentioned a bright star with red and blue flashes. He said it's not your usual star. The host told him it was probably the space shuttle entering the atmosphere.

The night following I saw this star. The night after at the same time, the star was in a different position. It is un-usual!!! And I've seen many unusual things in the sky.

Edit: I forgot to say, the caller who rang the radio station had also stated that he had taken Pics. I don't know what camera he used as I tried but only got black.

The radio station 3aw (melbourne australia)
Yeah, I've noticed that a lot lately in Melbourne too. I'll be outside looking at the stars and I see a couple that seem to change colours, kind of shifting between red, blue, green. I called my friend outside the other night to have a look and confirm it wasn't just me seeing things.
grover66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2007, 01:03 PM   #22
soundthief

is it that fairly orangey red one yous are talking about?
soundthief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2007, 03:28 AM   #23
razed1

Exclamation

yet more disclosure from the mainstream media

everything seems to be comin along right on schedule...
razed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2007, 03:29 AM   #24
razed1

heres dan akroyd on cnn from last year

Old 16-11-2007, 01:52 PM   #25
soundthief

James McGaha the mad disinformer haha probably the biggest bufoonery of a simple fool anybody has made of themself speaking on any topic

he will probably explode like a vampire with a stake thru its heart when it comes the time
Old 16-11-2007, 01:58 PM   #26
soundthief

Dan Aykroyd seems fairly genuine

did he not make a UFO docu before and he was silenced by Men In Black? something about a black car being there then when he turned around it was gone?
Old 16-11-2007, 11:54 PM   #27
razed1

yea but dont you find it strange that the mainstream media is now trying to bring this topic of ufo to the forefront
Old 17-11-2007, 02:06 AM   #28
cruise4

I can't remember where I saw this but I heard the metals in Chemtrails are affecting bacteria or microbes in the soil. Maybe thats the real danger.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2007, 12:33 PM   #29
lenejento

Quote:
Originally Posted by razed1 View Post
yea but dont you find it strange that the mainstream media is now trying to bring this topic of ufo to the forefront
Definately. I guess they want us to believe they are hostile, maybe so we'll all unite under a one world government? Not sure
Surely the people will now see how they're being manipulated, how the media said it was crazy to believe in aliens and now (when it fits their agenda) the opposite, I reckon people will start to feel that they're being led like sheep big time. I hope...
There are neither good nor bad qualities in the self. The self is free from all quality. If there is unity then there will also be duality. The numeral one gives rise to other numbers. The truth is neither one nor two. It is as it is. - Ramana Maharshi

When you access that level of awareness, there is an answer to everything, so long as you don't ask the question. Or, looking from another angle, there are no answers because there are no questions.- David Icke

Last edited by lenejento; 17-11-2007 at 12:39 PM.
lenejento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2007, 12:39 PM   #30
veritas2007

Quote:
i think its more of a case of creating 'cold' weather as we are heading into winter

i think if they didnt do any chemtrails, we right now wouldnt have a winter even

and if this happens, then the sheeple will even begin to ask questions and do research

so i think the chemtrails are being used to artificially control weather to create weather patterns how it used to be, like 6-7 yrs ago

youll notice, that most days when it is cold, theres a blanket of foggy clouds, and when there isnt on some off chance, it nice and warm during the daytime

the weather is no longer a steady rising of temp, and cooling down

its now like hot /cold , hot /cold, the temps are jumping up and down, week to week
I'd have to disagree with that statement. It is clouds which hold the warmth in. Clear nights and mornings in winter will mean low temperatures and frost. No clouds (the absence of humidity) in the deserts can lower temperatures at night to 0 deg C.

I'm beginning to think they the chemtrail spraying may have something to do with either a form of protection against or a form of 'welcome' for UFOs.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13674
veritas2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2007, 02:43 PM   #31
razed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas2007 View Post
I'd have to disagree with that statement. It is clouds which hold the warmth in. Clear nights and mornings in winter will mean low temperatures and frost. No clouds (the absence of humidity) in the deserts can lower temperatures at night to 0 deg C.

I'm beginning to think they the chemtrail spraying may have something to do with either a form of protection against or a form of 'welcome' for UFOs.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13674

no this is not true

it mightve been the case like 10 yrs ago,

but now they use the clouds, (which dont look like normal clouds, just a blanket fog) to maintain a 'darkness' and use their weather control technology to create cold winds

thats why weve been getting this weird rain consistently throughout the summer and fall now. when the sun is too warm for thier clouds, this causes the condensation and thus a light rain,

anycase, this weather is not like any weather weve had ever,
Old 17-11-2007, 03:31 PM   #32
veritas2007

Quote:
no this is not true

it mightve been the case like 10 yrs ago,
Which part of what I said was not true?

Quote:
but now they use the clouds, (which dont look like normal clouds, just a blanket fog) to maintain a 'darkness' and use their weather control technology to create cold winds
We get spraying where I live and I've seen the results when they merge and form a milky layer. I've researched them for some time now but I've not come across anything that states they can create cold winds. Please post up links.

Quote:

anycase, this weather is not like any weather weve had ever,
Hmmm.....that is possibly bordering on "Global Warming" which I believe is a con. If you study the history books you can find evidence of extreme weather patterns, unlike those of preceding years. Check out the diary of Samuel Pepys from 17th Century England - http://www.pepysdiary.com/

My research into HAARP has shown evidence of weather manipulation but I've seen nothing conclusive on cold winds. Again, links please.
Old 20-11-2007, 03:52 AM   #33
razed1

youre not looking at this stuff logically

these ppl have technologies that can create entire hurricanes

simple winds is nothing

what good are links gonna do when your not looking at things from the right perpective
Old 20-11-2007, 10:46 AM   #34
veritas2007

Hold on a sec.....

You made a claim that chemtrails were being used to create a cold winter. I simply countered that with some facts.

I'm not stupid enough to think I know it all (that is in no way a dig at anyone here btw) and I'm discovering new evidence on all sorts of subjects by the minute! I have to deal in evidence and facts though, a leap of faith may come later, but if your statement regarding the correspondence between chemtrails and cold winds is your own opinion and not based on fact, then I can't subscribe to that. If you have some reference material to substantiate the claim, them please share it. I want to find out as much on these subjects as possible.

I recently watched some videos of Jordan Maxwell at The Republican Forum, talking about translations of the Old and New Testaments and the return of the Anunnaki. Absolutely fascinating stuff.

http://www.livevideo.com/media/playv...791D3A4A9D3E1F

http://www.livevideo.com/media/playv...6F159FC471A711

http://www.livevideo.com/media/playv...C0B1C3163A031F

http://www.livevideo.com/media/playv...6759D8497EE52A

A very interesting hypothesis on the "invasion" subject.
Old 20-11-2007, 01:50 PM   #35
thefallguy

Default We have met the neighbours

Hi, on the 28th of October an apparant treaty which was signed between the Draco/Greys on the 28th Oct 1947 ran out, what this means for us I do not know but I believes it means something significant if true.
Here are two videos showing our neighbours:

Alien X.

Two days ago a man recieved a transmission from on of these craft via satelite and I have listened to the recording. It reminded me of the pulse sound which featured in the Contact film staring Jodie Foster. I should be able to obtain the film and recording and as soon as I do I will post it here.

thefallguy aka gridkeeper.
thefallguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2007, 10:18 PM   #36
razed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas2007 View Post
Hold on a sec.....

You made a claim that chemtrails were being used to create a cold winter. I simply countered that with some facts.

I'm not stupid enough to think I know it all (that is in no way a dig at anyone here btw) and I'm discovering new evidence on all sorts of subjects by the minute! I have to deal in evidence and facts though, a leap of faith may come later, but if your statement regarding the correspondence between chemtrails and cold winds is your own opinion and not based on fact, then I can't subscribe to that. If you have some reference material to substantiate the claim, them please share it. I want to find out as much on these subjects as possible.

I recently watched some videos of Jordan Maxwell at The Republican Forum, talking about translations of the Old and New Testaments and the return of the Anunnaki. Absolutely fascinating stuff.

http://www.livevideo.com/media/playv...791D3A4A9D3E1F

http://www.livevideo.com/media/playv...6F159FC471A711

http://www.livevideo.com/media/playv...C0B1C3163A031F

http://www.livevideo.com/media/playv...6759D8497EE52A

A very interesting hypothesis on the "invasion" subject.
woah thanks for those links, i have watched pretty much every jordan presentation, but i dont think ive seen those yet!

if ya got anymore links, please do post more
Old 23-11-2007, 11:35 AM   #37
kerbnix
Inactive

Do you have sources for the info about the draco/grey information thefallguy?
kerbnix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 04:23 PM   #38
earthseed

I was hoping the only invasion that would happen was oneness hacking the matrix like Icke said it would.
earthseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 01:58 AM   #39
zedd

Not much time left...
zedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 11:11 AM   #40
hagbard_celine

Maybe the Draco/Greys have given us some time to renew it.(no sarcasm).

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote