Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 23-04-2010, 06:30 PM   #1
david chow

Default "Aliens" that resemble humans

I'm sure most if not all of us have heard stories of alien abductions where the "aliens" looked just like humans. Only difference being they may be a little taller, they may all have blond hair and blue eyes, etc... I believe the true story behind the movie "Fire In The Sky" involves human being "aliens".

If any of these stories are true, this is astonishing. Were we civilized on planet earth a million years ago and have we already moved on to other worlds? Are we just a test subject of the real "humans" that are from another planet? Is it just a coincidence that they look just like us?

I personally believe humans inhabited the earth a long time ago, hundreds of thousands if not millions of years ago, and have already moved on. Maybe we are just the descendants of those who did not want to move on to other worlds, i don't know.. Any thoughts?

Last edited by david chow; 23-04-2010 at 06:32 PM.
david chow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2010, 06:37 PM   #2
the_gent

Hey David Chow,

Have enjoyed your threads so far You might find The Cosmic War by Joseph Farrell interesting regarding this subject.

I don't buy into the theory that humans have moved onto other worlds and we are just an experiment etc, but I don't dismiss it out of hand. I'm of the belief that their have been many high civilizations on this planet before us, which have been either completely or partly wiped out by natural cycles of cataclysms. A lot of ancient myths would seem to back this up, as they would pretty much back up most theories concerning a longer human history.

I also believe other planets in our solar system may have been inhabited at one stage or another, and one day our planet may resemble a Venus or Mars. Did our ancestors live on other planets and move to Earth when they no longer became uninhabitable? I think that is a plausible theory, but there are tonnes to keep you busy
the_gent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2010, 06:41 PM   #3
choice
Inactive

God made man according his image, and so do aliens.
Or maybe, men created god and aliens, and angels, according his own image.
What an ego either ways.
choice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2010, 07:08 PM   #4
david chow

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_gent View Post
Hey David Chow,

Have enjoyed your threads so far You might find The Cosmic War by Joseph Farrell interesting regarding this subject.

I don't buy into the theory that humans have moved onto other worlds and we are just an experiment etc, but I don't dismiss it out of hand. I'm of the belief that their have been many high civilizations on this planet before us, which have been either completely or partly wiped out by natural cycles of cataclysms. A lot of ancient myths would seem to back this up, as they would pretty much back up most theories concerning a longer human history.

I also believe other planets in our solar system may have been inhabited at one stage or another, and one day our planet may resemble a Venus or Mars. Did our ancestors live on other planets and move to Earth when they no longer became uninhabitable? I think that is a plausible theory, but there are tonnes to keep you busy
It's hard to make sense out of all of it. Why did we live in caves and shacks for thousands of years... Why is it that only within the last 130 or so years we have developed cars, planes, jets, space shuttles. To see what we have done in such little time...

I am with you 100% on the idea that the ancient advanced civilizations have ended before on this planet, just like the Hopi Indians have said. However, what if one or two of these worlds lasted a good 100,000 years? I think it's easy to assume that 100,000years is plenty enough time to move on to another world. Look how far we have come in just 1,000 years, 100 years, etc...

I do believe that at LEAST one of these ancient human races moved on to other worlds. Under the ocean and underground is another thing I wont rule out, although I'm leaning more toward the idea they moved on to another planet. I have heard that Venus does resemble the earth more than our scientists give credit for.
Old 23-04-2010, 08:04 PM   #5
king triad
Banned

There are humans all over the universe..it didn't start here!
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2010, 08:49 PM   #6
saab1981

Totally agree that we are descended from intelligent life that came to earth long ago, created us, showed us the ways of life, then left - but still come back to see how we're doing now and again (they must be appalled!).
Old 23-04-2010, 10:52 PM   #7
the_gent

This might be rambling and drift off subject slightly, but...

The problem in my mind is, if a higher form of life left this planet thousands of years ago, why does a less evolved form of life remain here?

Another problem I think we as humans have when looking at any subject like this is that we find it very hard to to give credibility to anything outside of our current reality. For instance, if you stated the above theories to your average person on the street they couldn't even entertain the idea. It just wouldn't make sense to them. I think because of that it is hard to get anything other than fringe research going on the subject. But it's extremely important.

Any life form evolving on another planet would naturally be different to humans, if not just because the mass of every planet is different... i.e if you evolved on Jupiter, you would be HUGE! Add in to that varying amounts of elements on different planets and I find it hard to believe life-forms as we know them just upped and left.

It's a fascinating subject though, and something we should aspire to look into more. I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but there are excavations planned to take place at Hawara in Egypt, where a site has been found which has a good chance of being the famous Hall of Records from Ancient Egypt. If this turns out to be the case, then it could shed a lot of light on the subject. Obviously we probably won't be privvy to whatever is found there though

Here is a link for a pretty crappy video about it
Google Hawara Labyrinth though and you'll probably find what little information there is out there about it though. The problem they have with it is that a tributary of the Nile runs over it, but that is due to be drained by the end of this year. Fingers crossed.
Old 24-04-2010, 12:08 AM   #8
mrindigo
Inactive

Interesting thread.

I'm in agreement with most of what's been said here. Our rapid technological advancement in a mere few hundred years is puzzling. What caused such and incredible leap in intellect and consciousness?

I agree that previous advanced civilizations have been here, and have gone. We can see the remnants all over the place. The megalithic structures are the biggest giveaways.

Ancient structures of New England United States.

http://planetvermont.com/pvq/v9n2/megaliths.html

http://www.ensignmessage.com/archives/megaliths.html

Megalithic structures and Monoliths of Baalbek.

Interestingly enough, the ancients are considered to be more primitive than we are. Judging by their architecture and how long they've lasted, I would say it's the other way around.

I do think the possibility for other humans out there may be probable. The thing is, I'm not sure if we're part of the original breed, or if we're this hodgepodge of galactic DNA like some claim. Others have said we had our DNA tampered with by other off world races. Quite frankly I don't know what think. What I do know is this little blue marble has someone's interest. Why that is exactly, I'm not sure. I say this even after reading and listening to lectures of researchers, contactees, and others. There are so many unknowns that it can be difficult to sift through.
Regardless, there is some sort of presence here. They appear to be content in watching events unfold. As another forum member has pointed out, this planet seems like an Alien ant farm at times, humanity being the ants. (Sorry don't remember the name of the user)

Last edited by mrindigo; 24-04-2010 at 12:09 AM. Reason: typo
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2010, 01:01 AM   #9
david chow

Quote:
This might be rambling and drift off subject slightly, but...

The problem in my mind is, if a higher form of life left this planet thousands of years ago, why does a less evolved form of life remain here?
Good question, I can not answer it but I can give a few ideas. If a very advanced ancient civilization of humans DID leave earth, it doesn't necessarily mean they were a "higher form of life". On the pace we are on, it's safe to say we could be colonizing another planet 50,000 years from now(probably in even less time) and have the ability for long-distance space travel. Very safe to say.

On the other side, like you said, it is also very possible we are a less evolved version of our human ancestors that had been here and left the planet(if true). Here are a couple of ideas I have. Also note I do believe if ancient humans did move on to other planets, not all of them would have left, there are most definitely those who would have been against it and stayed here on earth.

1. The world was hammered by something, asteroid impact or possibly a massive climate/change axis tilt that forced the humans who stayed on earth to go underground, probably killing most, and over the years they just became more primitive due to their lifestyles and way of living underground, probably hardly any sunlight. I may be wrong but I would say it's safe to say our race would lose a lot of intelligence if we were forced to live underground for a long time.

2. If you've read into theories about ancient wars vs other beings (Cosmic wars for example), it mentions how the aliens succeeded in modifying the human genome. Scientists today can confirm that certain human genes have been "turned off", so to speak. We live shorter lives than we should be living. The bible tells about humans living to be hundreds of years old, I do believe that is true, however I don't know when or how accurate the time frame is.

On the subject of the hall of records, I would love for it to be true, but even if it is, we probably wont find out. I still believe it's under the paw of the Sphinx.
Old 24-04-2010, 12:19 PM   #10
the_gent

If you look at the Sumerian list of kings, some of the reigns are staggering in length, 20,000 odd years etc. This has been brushed off as purely myth, but who is to say there isn't a great amount of truth in it. Again because it conflicts with our current reality, it is dismissed out of hand.
Old 24-04-2010, 01:07 PM   #11
king triad
Banned

I believe the closest humans to us are in the Altair Aquila star system...trillions of them. Notice how NASA and the ptb never talk about Altair or Aquilla or the Pleaides because they know there are people there so they never investigate.From what I've heard these people know all about us..but we know nothing of them..

Last edited by king triad; 24-04-2010 at 01:23 PM.
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2010, 07:15 PM   #12
gypsygene

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
There are humans all over the universe..it didn't start here!
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrindigo View Post
Interesting thread.

I'm in agreement with most of what's been said here. Our rapid technological advancement in a mere few hundred years is puzzling. What caused such and incredible leap in intellect and consciousness?

I agree that previous advanced civilizations have been here, and have gone. We can see the remnants all over the place. The megalithic structures are the biggest giveaways.

Ancient structures of New England United States.

http://planetvermont.com/pvq/v9n2/megaliths.html

http://www.ensignmessage.com/archives/megaliths.html

Megalithic structures and Monoliths of Baalbek.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baalbek

Interestingly enough, the ancients are considered to be more primitive than we are. Judging by their architecture and how long they've lasted, I would say it's the other way around.

I do think the possibility for other humans out there may be probable. The thing is, I'm not sure if we're part of the original breed, or if we're this hodgepodge of galactic DNA like some claim. Others have said we had our DNA tampered with by other off world races. Quite frankly I don't know what think. What I do know is this little blue marble has someone's interest. Why that is exactly, I'm not sure. I say this even after reading and listening to lectures of researchers, contactees, and others. There are so many unknowns that it can be difficult to sift through.
Regardless, there is some sort of presence here. They appear to be content in watching events unfold. As another forum member has pointed out, this planet seems like an Alien ant farm at times, humanity being the ants. (Sorry don't remember the name of the user)
A finely sharp and rational posting. A+
gypsygene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2010, 02:35 AM   #13
mrindigo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsygene View Post
A finely sharp and rational posting. A+
Thank you, Gypsygene.
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2010, 03:38 AM   #14
size_of_light

Quote:
Because the less evolved stayed behind.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote