Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 06-02-2015, 03:23 PM   #21
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite I View Post
How much mimosa and rue have you got? what kind of mimosa is it? inner or outer bark, shredded/powdered?? Lot of factors with rue and mimosa, mainly the mimosa, rues pretty consistent. Should check out dmt nexus.
I did go to DMT Nexus but to be honest its all a bit over my head. Like most websites dedicated to a certain thing everyone talks in abbreviations etc and being dyslexic with numbers and letters, unless its spelt out very simply I cannot grasp it.

Syrian Rue Seeds - Peganum Harmala 25g

Hawaiian Acacia Confusa (Rainbow Tree) Finely Powdered Inner Root Bark 100g
I also have Chaga mushroom powder. bought separately for making tea and tincture

I found this recipe that seems simple but would like to know if anyone has tried it.

13 grams of acacia confusa root bark (not tree bark - root bark MUCH stronger)
6 gram syrian rue
500 mg vitamin C ( half gram )

grind together very well

put 1 1/2 quarts of water in a 2 quart pot. ( 1 quart = two pints
simmer (do NOT boil) for 6 hours
strain off and save liquid

add another 1 1/2 quarts of water
simmer for 6 hours
strain off - save liquid

clean pot of the powdered remains

add both liquids back into the pot
simmer for 6 hours

should leave you about 250 ml
of a very clean smooth POWERFUL ayahuasca analogue

25 - 30 ml - nice micro dose - one can fully function with increased awareness, quiet meditation opens one up to the dmt experience, can be done for days, weeks on end - just watch out for
the dmt build up which seems to be cumulative; and watch out for the maoi and certain food interaction (particulary red wine)

100 ml - nice full dmt journey (approx peak = 3 hours)

125 ml - hold on to your sanity as reality dissolves
Old 06-02-2015, 03:32 PM   #22
infinite i

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
I did go to DMT Nexus but to be honest its all a bit over my head. Like most websites dedicated to a certain thing everyone talks in abbreviations etc and being dyslexic with numbers and letters, unless its spelt out very simply I cannot grasp it.

Syrian Rue Seeds - Peganum Harmala 25g

Hawaiian Acacia Confusa (Rainbow Tree) Finely Powdered Inner Root Bark 100g
I also have Chaga mushroom powder. bought separately for making tea and tincture

I found this recipe that seems simple but would like to know if anyone has tried it.

13 grams of acacia confusa root bark (not tree bark - root bark MUCH stronger)
6 gram syrian rue
500 mg vitamin C ( half gram )

grind together very well

put 1 1/2 quarts of water in a 2 quart pot. ( 1 quart = two pints
simmer (do NOT boil) for 6 hours
strain off and save liquid

add another 1 1/2 quarts of water
simmer for 6 hours
strain off - save liquid

clean pot of the powdered remains

add both liquids back into the pot
simmer for 6 hours

should leave you about 250 ml
of a very clean smooth POWERFUL ayahuasca analogue

25 - 30 ml - nice micro dose - one can fully function with increased awareness, quiet meditation opens one up to the dmt experience, can be done for days, weeks on end - just watch out for
the dmt build up which seems to be cumulative; and watch out for the maoi and certain food interaction (particulary red wine)

100 ml - nice full dmt journey (approx peak = 3 hours)

125 ml - hold on to your sanity as reality dissolves
Well its not mimosa you have its acacia. Ive never tried that only mimosa so I wouldnt know, google dmt nexus and acacia confusa brews or something like that, just use google to filter through theres a good FAQ too for any terms.

I really dont know, maybe you should try extract the dmt??? Then you have the ioption of smoking it too, no fucking about with that shit hoh Then maybe eat it with rue, remember you can just make brews with rue which is nice, id try a few syrian rue only brews, we just brewed like 3 grams really hard, 4 or 5 times collect the water at the bottom repeat then combine the cooked water and reduce to drinkable amounts.

Id drink rue a few times first alone, 3 grams id try as your not going to trip out but its going to get you used to the rue side of things, which has its own nice effects, or sometimes not so nice, would be sensible to get a feel for that then add the dmt, wouldnt want a terrible physical trip from rue plus your tripping your head off on dmt at the same time and you may well be like fuck that shit yay know...

EDIT: meant to say we would always cook them seperate, like rue then mimosa, or cappi, then leaves think its the best way to go, pm if you want have some experience with aya and rue/mimosa not acacia though...

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel

Last edited by Infinite I; 06-02-2015 at 03:36 PM.
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 04:19 PM   #23
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite I View Post
Well its not mimosa you have its acacia. Ive never tried that only mimosa so I wouldnt know, google dmt nexus and acacia confusa brews or something like that, just use google to filter through theres a good FAQ too for any terms.

I really dont know, maybe you should try extract the dmt??? Then you have the ioption of smoking it too, no fucking about with that shit hoh Then maybe eat it with rue, remember you can just make brews with rue which is nice, id try a few syrian rue only brews, we just brewed like 3 grams really hard, 4 or 5 times collect the water at the bottom repeat then combine the cooked water and reduce to drinkable amounts.

Id drink rue a few times first alone, 3 grams id try as your not going to trip out but its going to get you used to the rue side of things, which has its own nice effects, or sometimes not so nice, would be sensible to get a feel for that then add the dmt, wouldnt want a terrible physical trip from rue plus your tripping your head off on dmt at the same time and you may well be like fuck that shit yay know...

EDIT: meant to say we would always cook them seperate, like rue then mimosa, or cappi, then leaves think its the best way to go, pm if you want have some experience with aya and rue/mimosa not acacia though...
Ooops sorry yes was looking at mimosa before posting.. see I have to be careful or I will end up with tetley

Thank you for the advise I might get my son to do it for me that way I wont get it wrong.