Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 01-09-2013, 10:59 PM   #1
starcraft

Default Lucid dream drugs

I usually don't remember dreams, and have seldom any lucid dreams.
I have tested modafinil a few times to become more focused during daytime, but I noticed a pleasant side effect when taking it just before sleep or nap: I became more awake during the dream and the dream felt more lucid.

Do you know other legal drugs that promotes lucid dreaming?
starcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 06:58 AM   #2
dbzmatt

I take abilify but have quit it several times b/c I don't think it helps me at all. This last time I got back on it I had lucid dreams for the first week or two.
dbzmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:16 AM   #3
georgedorn

http://www.vaporbrothers.com/pages/herbs/bbblends.html

if you have a vape, that 10$ bag will last you for quite a long time

I found that sleeping with an amethyst under my pillow helped with dream recall
georgedorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:19 AM   #4
kappy0405

Melatonin supplements. Very cheap too...

=Thesis & Anti-Thesis: Don't pick a side!! Don't fall for it!!
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2013, 10:36 PM   #5
starcraft

Is it legal to buy and consume ayahuasca in England?
Or do I have to travel to a shaman in some distant country to consume that drug?
Is there any side effects of this drug if only consumed a few times per year?

Last edited by starcraft; 13-09-2013 at 10:38 PM.
starcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2013, 04:10 AM   #6
absurddesign

Default I second Melatonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappy0405 View Post
Melatonin supplements. Very cheap too...
I second melatonin - I take 2mg every evening (on prescription)..... my dreams are very interesting and memorable since I began using it.
absurddesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2013, 08:01 AM   #7
loke
Inactive

Never tried it myself though i never had problem recalling my dreams.
http://www.shamansgarden.com/p-150-c...ream-herb.aspx
loke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2013, 08:23 AM   #8
tesla

Like said above, Melatonin is excellent for dreams
Old 15-09-2013, 09:55 AM   #9
pinochio
Banned

I was told Nicotine patches caused very vivid dreams.Don´t know if this is true or not.My mate who was trying to quit smoking started using them and began to report he was having the strangest of dreams.Don´t think they were lucid however.

Along with the many other nicotine patch side effects, many users report vivid dreams with using this form of nicotine replacement treatment (NRT). The description of these dreams varies and the direct cause of these dreams is still to some extent unknown. These so called “nicotine patch dreams” can be very life like. The content ranges from childlike scenes to horrible nightmares. Some report Armageddon like dreams as well as scenes from a children’s movie. Others report killing sprees, giant lizards and war scenes. Nicotine is psychotropic The direct cause of these vivid dreams may be the constant flow of nicotine during sleep. Nicotine is a stimulant and as such it activates certain parts of the brain. This Nicotine is considered a psychotropic drug, meaning it affects the brain. Other drugs in this category are LSD, acid, marijuana and even caffeine. When nicotine, which is also considered a toxin, is delivered to your system while the body is attempting to rest it may disturb the natural sleep cycle. In fact, many nicotine patch users report a very poor night of sleep if they wear a nicotine patch to bed. It is also important to note that some nicotine is still absorbed after the patch is removed, however minimal. To minimize the disruption of sleep and the patch related dreams, some users recommend removing the patch an hour or two before going to bed and setting an alarm an hour before normal waking to apply the patch. This may minimize morning cravings while maximizing restful sleep. http://www.readytoquit.com/articles/...e-patch-dreams

Last edited by pinochio; 15-09-2013 at 09:58 AM.
pinochio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2013, 03:11 AM   #10
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by absurddesign View Post
I second melatonin - I take 2mg every evening (on prescription)..... my dreams are very interesting and memorable since I began using it.
Yep. The first time I used it, I took a mere 3 mg & had a lucid dream that a demon was trying to possess me, but I wouldn't let it & it eventually got scared & ran off.

It was very intense. I was fully aware that I was "dreaming" and could've woken up at any time, but chose to stay there. Everything felt 100% real & I could make any choice I wanted to within the "dream". I tend to have lucid dreams pretty often anyway, but it was nothing like this.

I find that if I take it everyday for a week or so, this effect goes away though(although I still always remember my dreams & sleep very well on it), so I go a week or so on & a few days off, & sure enough, I always have lucid dreams when I go back on it again.

=Thesis & Anti-Thesis: Don't pick a side!! Don't fall for it!!
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2013, 01:59 PM   #11
pinochio
Banned

I ordered some last week and took the 5mg last night.I popped the pill approx 40min before bed,,was sitting at the PC not expecting anything to happen however after approx 20min I started to feel slightly dizzy the old balance was not 100%,,haha I thought time for bed.It made me feel pretty drowsy.I quickly nodded off.No unusual dreams occurred however.There was a definite noticeable effect,,ie slight loss of coordination and a drowsy feeling.Slept like a log.
Old 21-09-2013, 11:35 PM   #12
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinochio View Post
I ordered some last week and took the 5mg last night.I popped the pill approx 40min before bed,,was sitting at the PC not expecting anything to happen however after approx 20min I started to feel slightly dizzy the old balance was not 100%,,haha I thought time for bed.It made me feel pretty drowsy.I quickly nodded off.No unusual dreams occurred however.There was a definite noticeable effect,,ie slight loss of coordination and a drowsy feeling.Slept like a log.
once youre past the initial effects it does the reverse, or it does to me. I need other things like valerian , thrown in. I have found gaba is really helpful as is ashwagandha. Plus taking melatonin can make the brain stop producing its own.

Last edited by verndewd; 21-09-2013 at 11:36 PM.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2013, 08:33 AM   #13
pinochio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
once youre past the initial effects it does the reverse, or it does to me. I need other things like valerian , thrown in. I have found gaba is really helpful as is ashwagandha. Plus taking melatonin can make the brain stop producing its own.
I tried it as an experiment.I sleep good anyway.Dodgy messing with your hormones I think anyway.
Old 22-09-2013, 09:26 AM   #14
infinite i

Silene capensis is one of the best dreaming herbs ive had, I was shocked at the dreams I was having, wasnt always lucid but big long narratives that left me feeling great afterwards, good stuff that works unbeleivably well, plus its natural. good stuff

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2015, 02:27 PM   #15
greyeagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite I View Post
Silene capensis is one of the best dreaming herbs ive had, I was shocked at the dreams I was having, wasnt always lucid but big long narratives that left me feeling great afterwards, good stuff that works unbeleivably well, plus its natural. good stuff
I concur,i tried the first time and began laughing hard in my sleep to be woken up by my other half,I must have realized i was aware in my dream-great stuff!
Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom
greyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 08:28 AM   #16
crowseed

Default Galantamine

Galantamine works well. You can make your own out of snowdrops:

http://lymeuk.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/snowdrops.html

(although you're best making it from just leaves and flowers, not bulbs).

or buy it (£10 inc postage UK) from etsy:

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/2179...al-galantamine

Don't use more than twice a week. Works really well and easier to take than galantamine tablets.

Full disclosure: that's my blog and also my listing on etsy.
crowseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 01:54 PM   #17
1zenith
Banned

Default You need to try ZMA or Mugswort tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by starcraft View Post
I usually don't remember dreams, and have seldom any lucid dreams.
I have tested modafinil a few times to become more focused during daytime, but I noticed a pleasant side effect when taking it just before sleep or nap: I became more awake during the dream and the dream felt more lucid.

Do you know other legal drugs that promotes lucid dreaming?
ZMA works. But it gives you NEGATIVE lucid very real dreams.
But they are still FUN. ALL of mine were 'negative' under ZMA.

But sometimes the energy and the reality of the dream seep into this dimension.

Which is weird!!!

BUT ZMA does NOT work everynight.

YOU have to take it like every 4 months.

But thanks to the reptilians they give me what i want. lol

I 'dream' pretty good on my own though anyway.

If you look on Amazon there is a bottle you can buy called 'lucid dreaming' which haS a lot of vitamins in it from the B vitamin group and other natural stuff. I am thinking about getting it.

I don't think I will ever try Mugswort tea. It may work.
I DONT TRUST some herbs on ME.

It might work for you though.

Last edited by 1zenith; 15-01-2015 at 01:55 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 02:08 PM   #18
1zenith
Banned

Default You may want to 'talk' to the reptilians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite I View Post
They can give you narly long narrative dreams ,
awesome VRS and or outta body abductions.

I never tried S C. But like 4-5 times now i was in a different foreign country
in my DREAM, and the dreams were LONG and very clear/real .
I remember every detail. But there was always one common element to all the dreams. I would get abandoned in the dream. I didnt take any zma or herbs for all those dreams.

I believe all were manipulated by the reptilians.

When i was in ROMANIA, a female cook was about to bake some small turtles on a cookie sheet.
At first when i looked at the turtles i thought they were dead.

THEN i glanced again and they were slowly walking onto the baking sheet.
There were like 10 turtles all lined up like cookies.
The turtles were 2" by 3" big.

But anyway all those dreams seemed to last 2 hours long .
OR longer.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 08:12 AM   #19
kizzie
Registered Users

Has anyone here tried DMT? Would you recommend it?

I have the mimosa powdered root and sirian seeds (I think that is what they are called) but not really sure if I should do anything with them or not.
Old 06-02-2015, 03:10 PM   #20
infinite i

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
Has anyone here tried DMT? Would you recommend it?

I have the mimosa powdered root and sirian seeds (I think that is what they are called) but not really sure if I should do anything with them or not.
How much mimosa and rue have you got? what kind of mimosa is it? inner or outer bark, shredded/powdered?? Lot of factors with rue and mimosa, mainly the mimosa, rues pretty consistent. Should check out dmt nexus.

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote