Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 10-06-2010, 09:18 PM   #1
mrindigo
Inactive

Question My odd dream

I had a strange lucid/vivid dream some weeks ago that's bugged and fascinated me at the same time. I was wondering if anyone had any interpretations for it? I'm always interested in seeing/hearing/learning about the perspectives of others, as they can give insights into things I've overlooked, missed, etc.

My dream starts out with me walking in a large open field set in the middle of a forest. I'm walking around for about 30 seconds when it hits me that I'm dreaming. Once I figured that out, I started to manipulate my dream, and began to slowly fly around the field.

After a few minutes and passes around, I noticed a Bobcat exiting the woods and trotting toward me. I flew toward it knowing I was dreaming. When I got closer, it spoke which threw me off because I didn't plan for that. It asked me how I was flying. I told that I was dreaming, and that when I'm dreaming and conscious of it, that I can alter my dream as I see fit. It started to laugh and asked me if I was sure of that.

The setting changed almost instantaneously from the field/forest, to a strange room with unfamiliar architecture. There were two chairs in the room, and the Bobcat was now a tall human of about 6'8" with blond hair and turquoise eyes. The clothing he wore was similar to that of a monk, but the fabric was more refined and colored a red/purple coloration.

I asked where I was. The man told me I was in a construct designed for me, and that I was to soon attend a meeting. I asked who he was, and he told me that I was someone I knew from a previous life, but wouldn't directly answer me. I got annoyed and tried to leave. The man stopped me and told me that it was important that I stayed, and that it would only be a few minutes of my time. Since I was dreaming, I decided to play along.

I sat down in one of the chairs, and the man took the other. I asked where he was from. He told me that he was from a star system close to Earth. but didn't specify which. I was about to ask another question when this soft tone chimed in the room. The door opened, and the man stood up. He looked at me, told me it was time, and guided me to the door.

When I passed through the threshold, I found myself in a dimly lit amphitheater populated by many humanoids wearing hooded robes. I couldn't see what they looked like. There was a soft murmur when I entered the room. I was ushered to the center of the room which had a single fixated beam of soft yellow light. I stood there silently looking around, and turned to look for that odd blond haired man, who was now gone. One of them asked me to state my name, where I came from, and my purpose. I gave my name, the planet, and told them I considered myself to be a seeker of knowledge. There was some more whispering for a little while. I got annoyed by that and spoke directly to them. I asked who they were, and why I was there. Some of them got a little angry by that. I was told that I shouldn't speak out of turn, and that I was bold (lol).

They told me they were a group of beings from our galaxy that met periodically during times of Galactic shifts, and that Earth and 150 other planets were set to be focal points in an upcoming shift. I asked what that had to do with me. I was warned not to speak out of turn again, or the meeting would be terminated (oops ). They told me I was one of many who were experiencing this shift ahead of schedule, and wanted some sort of meeting to get an idea of the state of consciousness on Earth. They asked what my thoughts were on that. I told them that there were better candidates for that, and that I didn't consider myself to be that caliber. There was some whispering again, and then they asked a strange question.

They asked what I would do if I were given technology to harness free energy. I responded immediately and said that I would give it away freely to the parts of Earth that are more in need of it than the more developed nations. There was some silence then, and one could have heard a pin drop in the room. Some more whispering happened not soon after, but with more enthusiasm than before. They then said that they had misjudged Earth, and that the promise was there. I was thanked for my time, and the light I was standing in shut off. Just as that shut off, my alarm clock went off waking me up.
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 09:27 PM   #2
crystalline

Wow, Mr Indigo that sounds like an amazing dream/experience. As far as an interpretation goes, there are many things you have mentioned in the dream which are very similar to experiences of people who have had NDE. Facing council meeting is very commonly reported, and having to answer questions. It is also interesting that you mention yellow light, since my mother died I had a number of dreams about her, the final dream I had she was on a boat sailing away from me bathed in yellow light. I haven't dreamt about her since.
crystalline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 09:45 PM   #3
mrindigo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalline View Post
Wow, Mr Indigo that sounds like an amazing dream/experience. As far as an interpretation goes, there are many things you have mentioned in the dream which are very similar to experiences of people who have had NDE. Facing council meeting is very commonly reported, and having to answer questions. It is also interesting that you mention yellow light, since my mother died I had a number of dreams about her, the final dream I had she was on a boat sailing away from me bathed in yellow light. I haven't dreamt about her since.
I don't know much about NDE, other than the basic material that has been discussed in mainstream outlets. My interest is peaked on the subject, thank you. I'll have to do some research into that.

That's interesting that you saw her sailing away wrapped in yellow light as well. Maybe it was your subconscious connecting with her on some level, and letting her know that you were okay, and that she could travel on to a place of transition?
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2010, 05:30 PM   #4
mountain

Hmmm.... I guess they are not used to people who are wired and connected with true compassion for others, but to those of self-service.

Excellent experience, Mr. Indigo
Old 25-10-2010, 06:10 PM   #5
newworldengineer

Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.

wow, maybe this was all happening in a mirror world of sorts, where that council were scouting for people to see if there are beings on earth in this plane of existence that aren't completely unsalvageable in order to take a next step into helping lift the Earth vibrationally... You said the right thing! kudos to you, now we may get some assistance

I had a vision of these people in hooded robes travelling through like an infinite hallway, it started off with my vision panning down this ruined hallway and as it was panning a few hundred feet down the hallway I could see these hooded robe people walking down that hallway too, symbolizing to me the infinite sacred journey. very humbling.
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

http://www.youtube.com/redherringmedia
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2010, 11:28 PM   #6
nimlyn

Such an extraordinary dream and a pleasure to read.

One thing struck me though! While reading through the part regarding the free energy / judgement of the Earthlings it appears that the notion of that question and the concluding answer is flawed…For such an important gathering of intelligent galactic beings to be accepting one individual’s opinion for judgement of a whole collective is very naive.

However it shows that “you” at least are honest and good natured enough to be trusted.

Although I want to slap them for making you subservient to them…I guess I’d provoke a war had that been my dream…
nimlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2010, 11:55 PM   #7
martg
Inactive

awesome indi, like others here I would interpret that more as a real experience in an alternate reality than a dream, in my opinion you acted correctly and said the right thing, you give me hope for humanity, i'm proud to know you
martg is offline   Reply With Quote