Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 17-01-2010, 07:20 PM   #21
squeakingdaisies

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobcybot View Post
F
High places seem to connect to the etheric realms, maybe because of the mineral/crystal deposits. Perhaps explaining why Moses used to communicate with God there. Many monestaries are placed up high. And the phrase "head to the hills" might imply spiritual protection.

If you have a set of headphones maybe try some of this before you roost.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K4BU...rom=PL&index=3

sacred sound alchemy for DNA repair… great… thanks for the link. I am a huge fan of this 'dynamic' approach to the concept of the DNA and sound healing. However I am always a bit skeptical of this kind of music, because I am afraid of getting a New Agey brainwash . Maybe I just stop being such a milquetoast and give it a try.

For sure you know Tom Kenyon. He's a sound healer / psychotherapist / brain researcher / musician / … and I am quiet sure, he partly also channels his music. From the Hathors? I dunno, but he gets something like planetary advise messages from them.

http://tomkenyon.com

the crystals… that's a very good point. Did you hear about this countdown of the energy activation of Master Crystals on double dates (like 10- 10 -10 and 09-09-09 till 2012)? As I understand the MasterCristals are huge crystal fields on Sacred Sites and Powernodes across the planet.

http://www.earth-keeper.com/

they claim this will happen on 10-10-10:

Mount Magazine State Park, is a very sacred mountain and harbinger of the Emerald Crystal of the Divine Feminine.
On the 10-10-10, the Blue Crystal of Knowledge, the Om Crystal of Multidimensionality, the Golden Crystal of Light, The Sun Moon Crystal and the Emerald Crystal shift into greater functionality . From the manifold of the Green Crystal, the Violet Crystal located in Bahia, Brazil will receive its inital activation. 
The Emerald Crystal  will be the initial alignment point for the activation point of the other 5 Master Atlantean Temple Crystals.   Archangel Metatron has directed that this holy mountain be the anchor for this event.

I am not so into this but definitely someone should open a thread with this

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobcybot View Post
We have talked about everything being sound energy and we also hear the same about light being the source of all reality aswell. Do you think they are mutually existing or that one is the basis of the other, so to speak?
oh wow what a question! I dunno, I think that's the very great mystery, the last secret, the oness of the many... noobcybot, The one has become many! hihi. but let me think about it (maybe in 5 minutes I got the answer to the great mystery, just kidding)
squeakingdaisies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 07:43 PM   #22
squeakingdaisies

thank you, armoured amazon! it's great to get good feedback!

Last edited by squeakingdaisies; 17-01-2010 at 07:44 PM.
Old 17-01-2010, 08:08 PM   #23
noobcybot
Inactive

Thanks SD, awesome links. I will get back once I had a proper look at these.
noobcybot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 08:11 PM   #24
squeakingdaisies

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeakingdaisies View Post
oh wow what a question! I dunno, I think that's the very great mystery, the last secret, the oness of the many... noobcybot, The one has become many! hihi. but let me think about it (maybe in 5 minutes I got the answer to the great mystery, just kidding)

ok let's call it simply 'information', that is the source of everything, light, sound, whatever. so everything could just be same same, but different.

I like it to think of us as instruments, and the (for now) hypothetical existence of a alternative reality / dimension consisting out of acoustical information, being an effect of our thoughts, actions, the t-shirts we are wearing. Like a projection of everything that is happening here.

ok, but if it is just a projection of our realm of earth-bound-reality, then the music without source, we are sometimes hearing, should be something more like meshuggah disharmonic death metal. never happened to me.

Therefore it could be possible, that I get sometimes access to just a part of our musical projection. Something like: as a kind person you get access to kind spheres.

On the other hand this musical sphere may be something absolute autonomous, and independent from our reality. Something like a cosmic radio ( I think I read this term somewhere in a book of Jasmuheen, I am not sure, I have to check, but do not find it anymore).

In this case the question is who plays the music? The first thought that comes to me is that of angels playing harps. I think maybe that image is just an old fashioned, anthropomorphagnized concept of a dimension with supernatural entities, which exist as music. In few words maybe the music is a being / beings itself.

Which leads me back to the causality question. Do we influence this being / dimension or is it completely independent.
Or is it even trying to contact us?

yes yes that's what's going on on my mind these winterdays

Last edited by squeakingdaisies; 18-01-2010 at 01:41 AM.
Old 17-01-2010, 08:14 PM   #25
doctor_john

what I am going to is put my head phones on and listen to Mozart then go to sleep with music still playing.. see if I can plant it into the head of another using my subconcious mind.
doctor_john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2010, 08:34 PM   #26
squeakingdaisies

I am looking forward to it
Old 18-01-2010, 02:25 AM   #27
squeakingdaisies

As it happens I got in right now a new Tom Kenyon newsletter mail with a Hathor Planetary message.

As having these sleeping disorders since a few weeks (it do not really suffer, but I had to change my rhythm, usually I sleep a few hours in the early evening, wake up during the night and go back to sleep for a few hours when it starts to be bright outside. I am not forcing myself to sleep. Sometimes I am just relaxing and sometimes I get up and do something else.)
As usual I slept just three hours. Strangley enough I had a bizarre dream before. It was about moving in a much larger apartment, but simply forgetting to empty the apartment I moved out.

Then I found right now this new Hathor message which is about chaotic nodes, the very odd state of being both awake and asleep at the same time, sleeping disorders, the sound tool for the Dimensional Attunement for the Pineal Gland, problems with shifting of dimensionality (Ascension).

So, I decided this is enough synchronicity for positing their message here, also if it might be slightly off the initial topic. But I have the impression, that at least the sleeping problems topic might be interesting for some people.

It is quiet long, if you want to read the whole message, this is the link: http://tomkenyon.com/hathors-archives

Haiti and the Chaotic Node
The recent seismic event in Haiti heralds the beginning of the Chaotic Node we referred to in our last communication.

.... However, the general thrust of your planetary state is one of extreme volatility. Your magnetic North Pole is shifting its position in erratic and unpredictable ways. The photosphere is also showing signs of unusual activity, as yet undetected by your scientists. All of this is to be expected for a planet undergoing a movement into Ascension, and we liken all of this to the birthing pangs of Earth’s birth into higher dimensions.

... What we wish to address, as always, are practical applications of multi-dimensional awareness. ... The simple act of appreciation for what is in your life will shift your vibratory field faster and more effectively than any sacred geometry. The task, then, is one of attaining a higher level of vibration. We do not mean physical vibration–the vibratory rate of your physical body–but rather we refer to the vibratory rate of your subtle energy body (your KA, your etheric double).

... Those of you who are more sensitive to the subtleties of energetics may find yourself “hard hit” by the dimensional and physical shifts that will occur. To a greater or lesser degree, depending upon their vibratory levels, more and more individuals will experience sleep disturbances, and strange dreams–some of them prophetic in nature. There will also most likely be an increase in strange physical ailments that have no logical explanation. ... You may experience sudden and unexpected periods of extreme fatigue, weakness, and even the very odd state of being both awake and asleep at the same time....

In our previous communication we offered the Dimensional Attunement for the Pineal Gland. This is still a very effective sound tool to assist you as you move through this period. Listening to this Attunement a few minutes a day can help your system “fine tune” itself so that the changes that are upon you will be less stressful. Again, the key component in all of this is your vibratory rate, and the Dimensional Attunement assists your nervous system by tuning the pineal gland to the higher realms of light. Think of it as an “acoustic life raft.”...

In some ways the veils between life and death are being lifted, and the veils between dimensions are being parted. Thus some of you may have unusual and extraordinary encounters with animal spirits, devic beings of the Earth, and other nature spirits that have been obscured for the last several thousand years.

Although this is a difficult and challenging period, it is an extraordinary opportunity to be embodied at this time. Regardless of what unfolds before you in your life, or in the lives of those around you, we suggest you cultivate appreciation for the smallest things in your life. Share your love and affection for those to whom you feel close.

In the great miasma you call Western Civilization, it shall be individual relationships that survive the coming storm. As you let go of the distortions created by your culture and wake up to the simple truth of your existence as an embodied being in time and space, you will see that the great adventure has just begun.

The Hathors
January 13, 2010

Tom’s Observations

... The Hathors are of the opinion that the emergence of this catastrophic event marks the beginning phase of ever-increasing unpredictability and novelty. Please do note that not all of this is negative. Unpredictable generosity from one human to another, or one culture to another can also be part of this. It is just that all bets are off when it comes to predicting probabilities.

..., let me share a personal experience I had with this type of phenomenon. I was caught off guard several mornings around 3AM by particularly strong and strange physical sensations. I asked the Hathors what the hell was going on, thinking that I might be dealing with something quite serious. They said that the atomic and molecular levels of our bodies are being affected by the massive energetic changes that are taking place within the Earth, the sun, our solar system, and our galaxy. They said this was the biological equivalent to “holding on” to old ways of organizing third-dimensional reality and not letting go into the unknown (meaning higher dimensional realities).

...They believe that the shifting of dimensionality (Ascension) ultimately means that those of us who are embodied will be aware of both the third-dimensional world we live in and other realms, simultaneously. But in the process of moving to this expanded state of awareness, most of us tend to hold onto the known.

I also find it interesting that they addressed the issue of sleep by mentioning “the very odd state of being both awake and asleep at the same time.” I am experiencing this on a regular basis, as are many others. In this odd state of body and mind, my body is asleep, as evidenced by the same type of breathing patterns I experience when I am asleep, and my body feels heavy as it does when I am asleep. But in these peculiar bodily sleep-states my mind is quite awake.

I am personally finding that sleep is becoming more and more of an art form. For those of us experiencing the simultaneity of sleep and wakefulness during the night, it is sometimes challenging to enter into the restorative state of deep REM sleep. If you are one of these persons, may the farce be with you. Perhaps think more in terms of catnaps than long comfortable sleep. Take what you can get, and be thankful for it.

The Hathors also mentioned the Pineal Dimensional Attunement in this message. When they originally gave me this sound code, they indicated that they would give other Attunements in the future. By the way, all of these Attunements will be offered free of charge to the world community through this website as they become available. For now, the Hathors are of the opinion that listening to the Dimensional Attunement for the Pineal Gland (on a regular basis) will continue to assist those of us choosing the path of Ascension. ...

... May you find both the small things and the big things that bring you joy.
Tom Kenyon

http://www.tomkenyon.com

Last edited by squeakingdaisies; 18-01-2010 at 03:04 AM.
Old 18-01-2010, 02:34 AM   #28
measle_weasel

Quote:
hello to everybody!

Here I am, new, and I would like to share with you a special experience I am having when I am falling asleep. Quite often I am hearing some sort of orchestral music. The neurological explantation might be that my brain is producing some sort of soundscape out of information leftovers.
I have to admit that I am not all musically gifted, I dont play an instrument, I hardly strike the right note... and then I am listening to this really great music, real hymns, not just some bleeping. Sometimes when I am getting, let's say, too conscious about the music and I am listening too concentrated, the music stops immediately, like somebody had turned off the radio.

Does anybody have a similar experience? I would really appreciate if someone comes up with a more creative explanation than information leftovers digestions
Ive at times heard similar music of unreal quality, though I think its usually been after partially waking up. Its music that doesnt exist here on this plane, Im pretty sure of it. As I believe most creatures astral project when the sleep, at least some of the time, its not difficult for me to believe that I am hearing actual music from another plane which I had just been visiting.

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 04:33 PM   #29
jadeyaya

Hello OP! It's great that you posted a topic on this. I saw the forum thread title and instantly knew what you were talking about! Yes, the orchestral sound one hear's in that odd liminal sleep-awake state... it's very interesting. Search "music of the spheres" on this one.

I highly encourage you to read "Harmonies of Heaven and Earth: Mysticism in Music from Antiquity to the Avant-Garde" by Joscelyn Godwin. Extremely relevant book! Simply fascinating. I think you'll be able to draw a lot of your own conclusions and really relate to the theories and ideas presented in this work.

Also, someone mentioned hearing a large, old-time clock ticking when in the state that we are speaking of upon falling asleep. Strangely enough, I've heard this too. Upon reflection, I decided it to be a sort of clock of the planet, or ticking of the clock of the planetary sphere we reside in. I dunno. But it was like listening to the giant wooden cogs of a huge clock come to a slow, as if it were breaking down... I've only heard this things once though.

ALSO, someone mentioned hearing beeps upon falling asleep. I hear this too! And I'm not sure I like it. I tend to think that some sort of alteration or programming is going on on another dimensional reality. Even though it's just a tiny beep, it's still not like hearing the chime of bells or something.

Oh, and simply for the hell of it, I'm going to recommend some interesting music in case you're bored one day. Anything by Simon Posford: Shpongle, Younger Brother, OTT, Celtic Cross, Hallucinogen.... I have a feeling this guy would relate very well to this thread topic. He does seem to receive a sort of inspiration from higher realms.

Interesting thread! Thanks for all the relayed information on the topic, OP!
jadeyaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 04:39 PM   #30
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by measle_weasel View Post
Ive at times heard similar music of unreal quality, though I think its usually been after partially waking up. Its music that doesnt exist here on this plane, Im pretty sure of it. As I believe most creatures astral project when the sleep, at least some of the time, its not difficult for me to believe that I am hearing actual music from another plane which I had just been visiting.
Definitely.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 03:12 AM   #31
squeakingdaisies

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadeyaya View Post
Hello OP! It's great that you posted a topic on this. I saw the forum thread title and instantly knew what you were talking about! Yes, the orchestral sound one hear's in that odd liminal sleep-awake state... it's very interesting. Search "music of the spheres" on this one.

I highly encourage you to read "Harmonies of Heaven and Earth: Mysticism in Music from Antiquity to the Avant-Garde" by Joscelyn Godwin.

Interesting thread! Thanks for all the relayed information on the topic, OP!
Hi! Thank you! *happy*

I am really looking forward to it, it has to be great reading!

Yes, of course musica universalis! I just checked the short Wikipedia article. I think I heard once about it, it is definitely worth a closer look. It seems to be a lot of mathematic...
There are striking similarities between music and mathematics. Studies have shown that babies who listen the classical music can grasp mathematical concepts quicker than those who did not.  Unfortunately I am neither in mathematic nor into this 'rational' approach to music. Maybe it is because of that as a synesthesist I see music, that I never gave peculiar interest in beats in a measure, wavelengths and ratios between notes. It is very difficult for me to concentrate just to sound and to fade out the visual information. Sometimes I am doing it just for fun and I am really shocked how shallow some music on my i pot is. (As we are for giving music recommendations: do you know 'Add this song' by Gusgus? I really love this song, with visuals it is just amazing )

However transferring the proportions of the movements of celestial bodies to the scale harmonies, makes sense. In Dante's Devine comedy the spheres were thought to be related by the whole-number ratios of pure musical intervals, creating musical harmony. But I always thought of these as just theoretical concepts! Born out of the neurotic urge of some holistic philosopher of setting everything with everything in analogy.

I did not know that, as Wiki says in two lines, actually according to Max Heindel's Rosicrucian writings, this Christian occultist, astrologer, and mystic was convinced the planets are making music and we are even able to hear it. That's so freaky! I really like it Why have I never heard of him before?

And what a name he has chosen for his definition of the subconscious! Of course he lived at the turn of the last century,1865-1919, just the time when all these conscious / subconscious theories where born.
"…the heavenly "music of the spheres" is heard in the Region of Concrete Thought, the lower region of the World of Thought, which is an ocean of harmony. It is also referred in Esoteric Christianity that this is the place where it occurs the state of consciousness called the "Second heaven."
()

He calls the subconscious the Region of Concrete Thought whereas the conscious is just World of Thought. I really would like to know why he adds off all things the attribute 'concrete' to his concept of the subconscious.

Last edited by squeakingdaisies; 19-01-2010 at 03:21 AM.
Old 19-01-2010, 07:25 PM   #32
squeakingdaisies

I am so happy that quite some people are sharing their aural 'extrasensorial' experiences on the thread. I was a bit nervous about opening a thread like this. I'm new, the last months I was just reading the other threads and I had never posted before. I was a bit afraid of people will mock my english (I'm glad you do not hear my pronunciation ) or call me a freak… or simply do not react to the thread. I'm not making a secret out of my synesthesia, but I do not talk very often about it. (but I just realized, that even my grammar program automatically accepts the world synesthesia, cool) And when I talked about it - I never got a really bad reaction - but you know, I was always feeling a bit freaky and alone. It is great to meet other people have this experience / know the phenomenon / have this skill!!!

(I really would like to add a kiss icon here if the DI administration would provide this smiley with the red lips like I have on my mobile phone )

Last edited by squeakingdaisies; 19-01-2010 at 11:28 PM.
Old 20-01-2010, 10:59 PM   #33
squeakingdaisies

Quote:
... according to Max Heindel's Rosicrucian writings, this Christian occultist, astrologer, and mystic was convinced the planets are making music and we are even able to hear it.

...He calls the subconscious the Region of Concrete Thought whereas the conscious is just World of Thought. I really would like to know why he adds off all things the attribute 'concrete' to his concept of the subconscious.
I found an excerpt of Max Heindels writings on google books. It's written quite cryptic, and finally I am more confused than before... He has this dualistic platonic approach to reality. While we are living in the world of shadows there is a much truer reality (but for sure still inside the Matrix, he was Rosicrucian He describes how the dead look to earth and 'occult educated and initiated' reincarnating souls use the axial differences of the poleshifting earth for measuring time! So they know when it is time to come back) "The Region of Concrete Thought is neither shadowy nor illusory. It is the acme of reality, and in this world, which we mistakenly regard as the only verity, is but an evanescent replica of that region…"

However some passages are quite 'illuminating':

about 'the cosmic orchestra' and synesthesia:

"The sensitive ear of the musician detects a certain musical note in every city which is different from that of another city. He hears in each little brook a new melody, and to the sough of wind in the treetops of different forests gives a varying sound. In the Desire Word (Afterworld) we noted the existence of forms similar to the shapes of the things here, also that seemingly SOUND PROCEEDS FROM FORM."

"Sound from a vacuum cannot be heard in the Physical Word, but the harmony which proceeds from the vacuous cavity of a celestial ARCHETYPE is the "Voice of the Silence", and it becomes audible when earthly sounds have ceased."

I think here he writes here about getting the connection to the outer space music (Voice of the Silence) during the sleep (when earthly sounds have ceased)

ESP, 'clairhearing' and psychometry (token-object reading):

"When we whish to know about any certain thing there, and we turn our attention thereto, then that thing speaks to us, as it were. The sound emits at once gives us a most luminous comprehension of every phase of its nature. We attain to realization of its past history; the whole story of its unfoldment is laid bare and we seem to have lived through all of those experiences together with the thing we are investigating."

http://books.google.com/books?id=uii...age&q=&f=false

Last edited by squeakingdaisies; 21-01-2010 at 09:15 PM.
Old 21-01-2010, 09:30 PM   #34
squeakingdaisies

I like to think of all of these aural phenomenas as a skill. As one of the forgotten / hidden abilities of (wo)mankind.
And that they may be connected to a sixth sense that is equal to any other sense.
Just another method by which we gather information about the outside world.

There is no firm agreement among neurologists as to the number of senses because of differing definitions of what constitutes a sense. One definition states that an exteroceptive sense is a faculty by which outside stimuli are perceived. The traditional five senses are sight, hearing, touch, smell, taste: a classification attributed to Aristotle. Humans are considered to have at least five additional senses that include: nociception (pain), equilibrioception (balance), proprioception & kinaesthesia (joint motion and acceleration), sense of time, thermoception (temperature differences), with possibly an additional weak magnetoception (direction)[3], and six more if interoceptive senses (see other internal senses below) are also considered.

For Aristoteles the sixth sense is the common sense, which consists of all the five senses, it's the common function of all the individual senses. The common sense is responsible for: simultaneous perception; perceptual discrimination; activation and de-activation of all the senses in waking and sleep; and perceptual awareness. It's the element that unifies the different systems, regulates the perceptions and makes the soul entire. This is significant with regard to synesthesia.

The sixth sense, in its common meaning, is just a feeling of knowing something that can't be explained rationally.
But I think that sensitivity can be trained as a muscle can.

how can one profit from this ?

I think sensitivity gets stronger by simply paying attention to it. Like everything gets weaker while being ignored.

Usually when talking about ESP, it's about clairvoyance. The visual sense is so much more in the center of attention of our society. Everywhere are so many distracting pictures. I love to live in a big city, but one is almost forced to close owns ears, because of the noise. Or doesn't really listen anymore because the pleasant sounds are rare.

Last edited by squeakingdaisies; 21-01-2010 at 09:31 PM.
Old 23-01-2010, 11:52 PM   #35
squeakingdaisies

An exercise for Clairhearing

Barbara Ann Brennan has a Master's Degree in Atmospheriy Physics and worked for the NASA before turning to esotericism and healing. In her book book 'Hands of Light', there's a chapter about clearhearing and how she uses it as a tool for healing.

In the beginning she got just general information through clearhearing. She knew which worlds are adequate for encouraging someone. Keeping on practicing she got specific information about her clients and their needs through clairhearing. Like the name of persons, the name of the disease, and which further steps would be conductive for their healing process.

She describes that writing is a good practice, that improves extrasensorial perception. A very simple exercise is to pose a well defined question, concentrate (meditate), lift the spirit and then write down everything that comes to your mind. The answers will come as images, emotions, words or even smell. Write everything down, don't judge it. Also if you think its not important: keep on writing! There are no rules, true or wrong, good or bad. Put it away and look later on it again. You will be surprised.

She did this exercise for three months at sunrise. Finally the aural information streamed in too fast for writing it down. She bought a typewriter and ended up with a voice recorder.

Last edited by squeakingdaisies; 23-01-2010 at 11:55 PM.