Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 05:44 PM   #61
richardlism

Thoughts on thoughts?!?
Old 06-03-2010, 05:48 PM   #62
beldazar

Great post neville, thanks for posting that.

Yes I don't go with 'coincidences', far too strange...

I was thinking about this moon business today and thought back to the holographic universe video and how it says at the end that all that we see is created by Allah, the moon god!

http://vodpod.com/watch/2766902-mich...inking-allowed

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/moongod.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
Old 06-03-2010, 06:27 PM   #63
greatdayforfreedom

''i'll see you on the DARK SIDE of the moon''.......
Old 06-03-2010, 07:50 PM   #64
subl1minal

Wow recently someone mentioned us being food for the Moon on here and then another guy on YouTube was saying he believes it's a massive spaceship/satellite and it affects everything on this planet.

And as we know, disabled people or people with battons disease etc. all have fits when there is a full moon. Women have their time of the month because of it sometimes (or all the time?) and the tides of the seas are affected by it.

Maybe we all feel pain because of the Moon? cause I'm pretty sure it effects the pain in my teeth if I ever get them? I can't wait to read what Icke has come up with..
Old 06-03-2010, 09:51 PM   #65
onourwayto2012

Cool!!!....the new moon stuff makes Reptilians sound like Fox News!
Old 06-03-2010, 10:09 PM   #66
ignoranto_bliss
Banned

Book for moonatics

Hopefully 700 pages will be enough wallpaper for my room
Old 06-03-2010, 10:12 PM   #67
lobuk

There are an awful lot of strange things about the moon thats for sure.

1 or 2 strange things can be a coincidence (although i dont actually believe in coincidences) but when you get as many "convenient" coincidence's as we have with the moon, it is more probable that it is engineered and not coincidences.

It would certainly explain a hell of a lot of things.
Old 06-03-2010, 11:09 PM   #68
camreeno
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
oi! He means me, lol. I'm not ready to die yet!!!
lol okay then, beldazar is a bit different than bedlizard.
Old 07-03-2010, 12:56 AM   #69
reptileslayer

Default 'Santa Claus Lives'

I remember many years ago (late sixties) a friend of mine was listening to BBC radio broadcasting a report about the latest apollo moon mission at the time. It was reported as they were coming around from the dark side of the moon, one of the astronauts said 'Santa claus lives' which was supposed to mean that they had seen something highly classified on the dark side of the moon. According to my friend this was the 'only' time he heard them report this. He even phoned the BBC asking them for an explanation, but they just 'blanked' him regarding the report. Interesting stuff eh.

Just one important point that i would like to make, regarding Ickes claims about the moon, i just hope it carries some weight and substance, or else he will be a lamb to the slaughter for the terrified public and elite debunkers.
Old 07-03-2010, 01:02 AM   #70
subl1minal

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptileslayer View Post
I remember many years ago (late sixties) a friend of mine was listening to BBC radio broadcasting a report about the latest apollo moon mission at the time. It was reported as they were coming around from the dark side of the moon, one of the astronauts said 'Santa claus lives' which was supposed to mean that they had seen something highly classified on the dark side of the moon. According to my friend this was the 'only' time he heard them report this. He even phoned the BBC asking them for an explanation, but they just 'blanked' him regarding the report. Interesting stuff eh.

Just one important point that i would like to make, regarding Ickes claims about the moon, i just hope it carries some weight and substance, or else he will be a lamb to the slaughter for the terrified public and elite debunkers.
This theory is already pushed out there and Icke must of known about it, maybe it's only now he's really been able to dig deep about it and bring something of substance to light!
Old 07-03-2010, 01:09 AM   #71
pound

Quote:
Originally Posted by subl1minal View Post
This theory is already pushed out there and Icke must of known about it, maybe it's only now he's really been able to dig deep about it and bring something of substance to light!

Yeah Ive seen some of these Moon theories put forth in the past, but Icke appears to be taking it to a whole other level of examination (which he is really good at) in true D.I. fashion. Cant wait to see what he has to say.
Old 07-03-2010, 01:15 AM   #72
subl1minal

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
Yeah Ive seen some of these Moon theories put forth in the past, but Icke appears to be taking it to a whole other level of examination (which he is really good at) in true D.I. fashion. Cant wait to see what he has to say.
Ahh me neither and the cover of the book is enticing as it is.
Old 07-03-2010, 10:47 AM   #73
clive w

Argh... I´m very excited about the new book, but the whole moon-stuff sounds boring for me... I hope Dave will talk about real issues about our existence, not only about the main base of some reptilian assholes. Infinite Love drawn an amazing big picture with deep "philosophical" stuff. I want more thoughts about "breaking out of the matrix" and true enlightenment n stuff... I want to break out off the dream, I don´t want to learn more dreamstuff, and moonbases are dreamstuff...

I hope it will go deeper.
Old 07-03-2010, 10:51 AM   #74
fairyelfdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by clive w View Post
Argh... I´m very excited about the new book, but the whole moon-stuff sounds boring for me... I hope Dave will talk about real issues about our existence, not only about the main base of some reptilian assholes. Infinite Love drawn an amazing big picture with deep "philosophical" stuff. I want more thoughts about "breaking out of the matrix" and true enlightenment n stuff... I want to break out off the dream, I don´t want to learn more dreamstuff, and moonbases are dreamstuff...

I wouldn't worry about that...
never does?
Time to go home!
Old 07-03-2010, 10:52 AM   #75
passing
Inactive

I will be buying this book... as soon as I get some money
Old 07-03-2010, 11:13 AM   #76
ak87

Quote:
Originally Posted by clive w View Post

I'm not sure about this moon stuff. He sort of contradicts himself because he says that this is all a 3D illusion, including time and space (and therefore the moon), brought about from the manipulation of light.
Old 07-03-2010, 12:41 PM   #77
scones86
Premier Subscribers

I think "Lion Sleeps No More" is going to be an exciting book, the premise sounds interesting. I just hope the book contains as little conspiracy stuff possible. I couldn't finish reading "Global Conspiracy" because there was NOTHING new in it, and reading about the same conspiracies in all his books is a bit boring to say the least.

His best book so far is "Love is the Only Truth...". I really, really hope that "Lion Sleeps No More" follows in it's footsteps, because the focus needs to how to change and not constant complaint about the who world operates.

Last edited by scones86; 07-03-2010 at 12:41 PM.
Old 07-03-2010, 12:59 PM   #78
bicycle

Hmmm........the plot thickens.

Maybe this is THE biggest secret?

Old 07-03-2010, 02:46 PM   #79
siliconpsychosis

Great to see Icke pull out all the stops with his latest book cover. Its like a seriously dodgy 80's poster. Ill be buying my copy online to maintain my street cred.

Well done Icke.

Last edited by siliconpsychosis; 07-03-2010 at 02:46 PM.
Old 07-03-2010, 03:15 PM   #80
edward123
Banned

I had heard this "theory" about the moon along time ago, so its an old idea. I'm intrigued by who originally thought of the concept and how they came to that conclusion. I must admit i always cringe when the word "matrix" is mentioned as it is only a fictional film, so "moon matrix" sounds a bit out there. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion though and most can separate fact from fiction. When i was a kid someone once told me the moon was made from cheese!
Closed Thread