Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 08-08-2016, 02:03 PM   #241
decim

Free electric? For how long?

The new meters cost over £1000, the customer pays that as a standing charge.

The meter company retains ownership of the meter, with full right of access.

You irradiation
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 07:20 AM   #242
gymgenius

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
9am-5pm either Saturday or Sunday until March 31st 2018

I imagine there will be no shortage of fools who will lap this up.
gymgenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 04:19 PM   #243
ufochick

Im in the Tulsa Oklahoma area (us). Refused a meter late winter. Got a letter in lqst few days saying I was being charged 71.00 down and 28 dollars a month for NOT having a smart meter. Complete bullshit.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.

Last edited by ufochick; 09-08-2016 at 04:20 PM.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 07:45 AM   #244
gymgenius

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
Im in the Tulsa Oklahoma area (us). Refused a meter late winter. Got a letter in lqst few days saying I was being charged 71.00 down and 28 dollars a month for NOT having a smart meter. Complete bullshit.
That's insane. What are you going to do?
Old 11-08-2016, 03:26 PM   #245
st jimmy

I think they will use smart meters to poison Targeted Individuals with gas. I’ve been repeatedly poisoned with gas in my house. Poison gas came out of my power sockets and a variety of electrical appliances.
I’ve used plastic tape to close the holes in the power sockets and the ventilation holes in the home appliances. This has helped, but I still need to keep a window open when I’m in my apartment.
They still don’t use the regular (heating) gas to poison me, by the way.

They’ll probably use the smart meters to trigger appliances, with this I mean that they could use the smart meters as sort of the CPU (Processor) in your computer, to control all the electrical appliances in your house (for example to radiate you with X-ray and gamma ray).
And I have heard that the government of the Netherlands (where I survive) plans to use “smart” home appliances (like ovens, dish washers and refrigarators) to spy on everybody, but nothing on smart meters.

Last edited by st jimmy; 11-08-2016 at 03:26 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 03:36 PM   #246
ufochick

Quote:
Originally Posted by gymgenius View Post
That's insane. What are you going to do?
Not sure. I have little choice other than to accept or pay up. They claim the monthly charge is to have the meter read each month.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 04:29 PM   #247
turquoisefire777

Quote:
Not sure. I have little choice other than to accept or pay up. They claim the monthly charge is to have the meter read each month.
personally i think this is some kind of test of character being aimed at you from higher forces that be.

may suggest you think very carefully about what you decide. and if i can be cheeky and offer a hint....tell the meter company to burst into flames.

because what you decide will have serious ripple effects ultimately, and all "they " want to do is see if they can bully you into submission....and then move on to the next....and the next....and the next...person, until they can see if they can one day simply "flip" the consciousnesses of people in to another electronic prison matrix at the press of a button...just like that! *POOF!* and you'll be gone...!

Last edited by turquoisefire777; 11-08-2016 at 04:31 PM.
turquoisefire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 10:39 AM   #248
gymgenius

Quote:
Perhaps offer to call the meter readings in each period - or tell them not to be so greedy and to absorb the cost of a meter reader into their no doubt vast profits!
Old 16-08-2016, 10:41 AM   #249
baboshka1
Inactive

A friend and I was just talking about smart meters and what can you do about getting them removed if you move into a place that has one.
Can it be taken out we both wanted to know.
My friend found this useful site that has info regarding this question.

Stop Smart Meters! http://stopsmartmeters.org/how-you-c...-smart-meters/
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2016, 07:22 AM   #250
blue2

Ages ago i simply emailed CEO of my utility company to tell him i did not want a Smart meter as bad for health and he said alright,no big issue. I also asked for a breakdown of actual usage for past 12 months to be emailed to me as i was finding vastly overcharged. Thinking of going to OVO anyone know if they are much different as Utility Warehouse is big rip off.

Last edited by blue2; 17-08-2016 at 07:25 AM.
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2016, 09:09 AM   #251
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
I think they will use smart meters to poison Targeted Individuals with gas. I’ve been repeatedly poisoned with gas in my house. Poison gas came out of my power sockets and a variety of electrical appliances.
I’ve used plastic tape to close the holes in the power sockets and the ventilation holes in the home appliances. This has helped, but I still need to keep a window open when I’m in my apartment.

They’ll probably use the smart meters to trigger appliances, with this I mean that they could use the smart meters as sort of the CPU (Processor) in your computer, to control all the electrical appliances in your house (for example to radiate you with X-ray and gamma ray).
And I have heard that the government of the Netherlands (where I survive) plans to use “smart” home appliances (like ovens, dish washers and refrigarators) to spy on everybody, but nothing on smart meters.
Maybe you have been misinformed. You certainly need to look for evidence of this.

'Poison gas' - in fact no gas at all - can come from the power sockets. Open one up and take a look; copper wire in a tight plastic insulation. No room for gas to be pumped. I suppose it could come out of the wiring conduit if that's installed in your home, but it would need to be pumped in from inside your house as the conduit does not extend to the street. (And if it did, a bit of tape over the holes would only allow the gas to come out around the edges of the socket and pobably all around your consumer unit, meter and fuse box!)

Gamma and X-rays need a source. You only have to open all your electrical appliances and take a look to see that no such source is contained within.

As a side note, early colour TVs did generate small amounts of X-rays from the CRTs from the very high voltages within used to deflect the electron beams in bigger and bigger tubes. But this poor design was corrected. There is no evidence to suggest it was to harm viewers, since both the TV manufacturing and repair industry soon learnt about it and the worst sets were avoided by the public! This info was available and circulated decades before the internet generated silly scares stories.

New domestic high-wattage appliances are likely to be made to accept ON/OFF data from a smart meter, but your old ones simply weren't built with those circuits and switches. Neither do they contain microphones, cameras or mind-reading technology to spy on you - yet!

thermion

Last edited by thermion; 17-08-2016 at 11:09 AM.
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2016, 04:15 PM   #252
pigscanfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2 View Post
Ages ago i simply emailed CEO of my utility company to tell him i did not want a Smart meter as bad for health and he said alright,no big issue. I also asked for a breakdown of actual usage for past 12 months to be emailed to me as i was finding vastly overcharged. Thinking of going to OVO anyone know if they are much different as Utility Warehouse is big rip off.
I've been with OVO a couple of times and they are my current supplier. They have been pretty good to me and they always seem to top the Money Saving Expert customer service polls. Probably the best energy supplier I have tried. I am on an online tariff and they email me monthly for readings so that my bills / payments are accurate.

Never used Utility Warehouse so cannot make that comparison.

The only thing is I have been pestered by phone calls from a company asking me if I want a Smart Meter but this did stop (at least for now) after I told them where to go...
pigscanfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2016, 11:37 AM   #253
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
'Poison gas' - in fact no gas at all - can come from the power sockets. Open one up and take a look; copper wire in a tight plastic insulation. No room for gas to be pumped. I suppose it could come out of the wiring conduit if that's installed in your home, but it would need to be pumped in from inside your house as the conduit does not extend to the street. (And if it did, a bit of tape over the holes would only allow the gas to come out around the edges of the socket and pobably all around your consumer unit, meter and fuse box!)
I will not open up any power sockets to "proof" something I already know. The electrical wires are placed in a hard plastic yellow tube, through which gas can be pumped. I've also often smelled poison gas coming from electrical appliances: vacuum cleaner, clock, radio, telephone (an old fashioned one with a wire). Putting plastic tape over the holes or disconnecting the appliances stops the gas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
Gamma and X-rays need a source. You only have to open all your electrical appliances and take a look to see that no such source is contained within.
When I studied physics one professor brought his laser the size of a small flashlight to impress the students. This was more than 20 years ago.
The only thing needed as a source for Gamma and X-rays is a lamp or screen that generates this frequency of electromagnetic radiation. From your own information it shows that telescreens could already produce these kind of damaging rays many years ago. Don't you think it is likely that in 2016 the secret police is capable of making light bulbs and telescreens that can radiate you?
I've seen the device at my dentist that's being used to make X-ray photos, the part that produces the X-rays is only small, and the lamps used to radiate cancer-victims, look like ordinary lamps.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2016, 06:37 PM   #254
turquoisefire777

Exclamation

Jeff Rense & David Icke - The Transhumanist Agenda Revealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZo_ZlFur6w
Old 21-09-2016, 09:17 PM   #255
diamond dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post

The new meters cost over £1000, the customer pays that as a standing charge.

The meter company retains ownership of the meter, with full right of access.

You irradiation
The new meters are cheap (Landis and Gyr) and including labour the total would be under £100 from what I have been told by a meter fitter..A big con like water meters..start off 'cheap' then when the moronic majority have one bump up the costs..

The idea behind the 'free electric' is to get you to have one (no going back once hooked) as the idea is to charge different tariffs at different times of the day (carbon emissions scam) along with saving costs for meter readings apart the snooping aspects and sharing the data with 'third parties'....

The utility companies targeted the elderly when these were first launched.

''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie

Last edited by diamond dogs; 21-09-2016 at 09:45 PM.
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2016, 09:33 PM   #256
techman

Was listening to Mark Devlin who touched on the transhumanism agenda with SMART technology, including smart meters. No matter how serious researchers and anti-smart people are, convincing joe public that this tech is not for our benefit is like shouting at a brick wall. The first obstacle people need to get over, to really understand thus, is the fact that they aren't for our benefit and are malicious, because 99.99% of the public trust what these companies are putting in their homes (and governments for that matter), they think it's nothing to worry about. How many anti-smart awareness groups are there that are standing in high streets informing the public to the causes and effects of them? none that I've seen, why not?. If people are that concerned they would be doing that small thing, but instead all we are doing is chatting on forums and doing live talks in front of paying audiences. That aint getting the message out to the average person, that is informing a tiny select group who likely already are aware of certain conspiratorial issues. As soon as you start rambling on about smart meters and how they're harmful and are used for surveillance, etc to friends and family, straight away they don't want to listen and think you've been watching too many strange videos on youtube. It's east to say NO to smart meters, but I guarantee alot of people on here have them. I bet Icke has a wifi router or uses one (where does he get the connection from when he's abroad in a hotel, for example?). There is NO WAY anyone can completely avoid using smart technology or wifi technology, because it's almost everywhere you go now, including on alot of public buses. You would have to live on a desert island.

I don't want one in my home, but I've no choice. I remember telling the guy who installed the thing about what they can do, and the look he gave up was like "hmmm...OK" in a rather sarcastic manner. I bet he went back to his workplace and told everyone there was someone who was abit brainwashed lol. You only need to say "I've heard they're not good for your health", which I've done, to get them looking at you like you're a brainwashed idiot. That's because they aren't seeing this talked about on the mainstream news, so they think it's nonsense. Then you would have to explain in what way they are harmful and who exactly is spying on you, and as soon as you say "GCHQ" or the government, they switch off. To most people the term spying is something out of a James Bond film.

Last edited by techman; 21-09-2016 at 09:41 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2016, 07:03 AM   #257
turquoisefire777

Exclamation

Silicon Valley, Home to the Transhumanist Nightmare - The David Icke Videocast Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MokXCQlf130
Old 26-09-2016, 08:06 AM   #258
princessofwands

Techman, are you in rented accommodation, that you had no choice in having a smart meter?

British Gas/Electric wrote to my Dad saying "we are coming to fit your new smart meter on 15 July" and I phoned them straight up and said, "no he isn't having one, he's got enough health problems already and I'm not risking a smart meter causing any more for him" and they said, "oh OK" and that was the end of that.

I've seen plenty of comments on newspaper sites showing that lots of people are suspicious of smart meters so it's not just people like us talking amongst ourselves. If you want to help the awakening, then go and put some comments out there yourself (if you don't already).

We can't avoid wi-fi and other sources of EMFs in public places - except not going to those places too often - but we can avoid it in our own homes. My computer is wired and the router is an old one with no wi-fi and I don't own a laptop, tablet or smart phone.

Last edited by princessofwands; 26-09-2016 at 08:08 AM.
princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2016, 08:34 AM   #259
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post

It would more likely be a low frequency sound or radiation, gas is too obvious. Others would notice too quickly.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2016, 08:37 AM   #260
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Can you change providers? Here we have dozens to choose from. Our house came with a smart meter when we bought it and at that time we didnt understand any of this.

However, if you have solar panels and get paid for the power you send back into the grid you need one. Another decision to be made.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.

Last edited by the tealady; 26-09-2016 at 09:32 AM.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote