Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 26-10-2012, 05:37 PM   #1
kiwimaj
Inactive

Angry 'Town that caught Tourettes'..HPV jab link

Not long into watching this show, "the town that caught toureettes" C4, last night, Just as I thought, the real reason for the 'mysterious tourettes' outbreak in the small US town of Le Roy is down to the HPV jab

It was so heartbreaking watching this show..and so dreadful that so many girls are ending up like this....absolutely heartbreaking...

Anyone who is even remotely aware of the cover ups with regards to vaccines would have twigged early on that this 'outbreak' was down to the jabs...What was really shocking was NOT ONE mention of it on the documentary...all sorts of reasons, but not the real reason...so...what the whole point of this show, even though they probably knew the jab connection, to disway the pubic otherwise?? Bit of a strange coincidence that only the girls got it, at that school, don't ya think?? Hmmm.....

It has also make me realise that potentially, the true cause of tourettes in anyone could be the vacinnations...and obviously a whole host of other illnesses that people get!!

Just awful!

kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2012, 06:03 PM   #2
thecatsmeow
Banned

Yes, that is awful. I managed to find a vid. that tells about the cover-up.

thecatsmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2012, 06:27 PM   #3
motleyhoo

I'm convinced that vaccinations cause stupidity. That's why the same people go and get them year after year, and why they turn their children into pin cushions. The jabs made them stupid.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2012, 06:49 PM   #4
kiwimaj
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatsmeow View Post
Yes, that is awful. I managed to find a vid. that tells about the cover-up.

Epidemic of Neurological Disease in New York Teens tied to Gardasil Vaccine?
thanx cat!! The first thing I thought of when watching it and it literally rang big ben bells...JABS!!!!!

Shocking !
Old 26-10-2012, 06:55 PM   #5
kiwimaj
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
I'm convinced that vaccinations cause stupidity. That's why the same people go and get them year after year, and why they turn their children into pin cushions. The jabs made them stupid.

..'but, our govt and doctors would not lie to us, now would they? If the news says we should get a new jab, then we should, well, there is ALWAYS new outbreaks and I for one want to be protected!!!! Of course my kids will have the jabs also, it is in their best interest..of course!! If I don't have them done, well, then I will be just classed as some crazy 'nut job'...and I don't want that..I mean, all me mates would laugh at me and accuse me of being an 'unfit mother'. And anyway, the social worker on 'enders when she quite rightly took Lola's little Lexi, mentioned out she gave her a jab..useless single mother, not only not able to do any washing up, far too busy wiv her mates then to go to the clinic to get her jabbed...

So, don't call me stupid, call me right and clever, because it is all the others that DON'T jab that will pass on these nasty illnesses that the likes of US have to keep going and get protected from...!!! "

(pass me woolly coat, winter is almost upon us....baaa...baaa...baaaa..)

Old 30-10-2012, 09:14 AM   #6
mememe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwimaj View Post
..'but, our govt and doctors would not lie to us, now would they? If the news says we should get a new jab, then we should, well, there is ALWAYS new outbreaks and I for one want to be protected!!!! Of course my kids will have the jabs also, it is in their best interest..of course!! If I don't have them done, well, then I will be just classed as some crazy 'nut job'...and I don't want that..I mean, all me mates would laugh at me and accuse me of being an 'unfit mother'. And anyway, the social worker on 'enders when she quite rightly took Lola's little Lexi, mentioned out she gave her a jab..useless single mother, not only not able to do any washing up, far too busy wiv her mates then to go to the clinic to get her jabbed...

So, don't call me stupid, call me right and clever, because it is all the others that DON'T jab that will pass on these nasty illnesses that the likes of US have to keep going and get protected from...!!! "

(pass me woolly coat, winter is almost upon us....baaa...baaa...baaaa..)

Híhí, that´s quite funny.

Nothing funny about the tourettes though, or the stupidity that´s so pervasive. I´m pretty courageous most of the time but one thing I´m very scared of is to mention the fact that I´m 100% anti vaccines. I´m literally afraid that I would be attacked, spit upon or ridiculed by easy-going housewives if I tried telling them the truth or my opinions. In Iceland the mothers who get their girls jabbed with the hpv actually think they are saving them from cancer and they will say point blank that if you don´t give your kids as much hpv-vac as possible that you hate them and they will get cancer. Another popular reply is that "darwin" will take care of me and my kids. Yup, that means that we will die but their vaccinated genes will live on because they are so "fit" and we are so stupid and unfit as to wanna die from cancer. I still don´t get the thought process behind the Darwin thing because as it is now, my kid is the healthiest one I´ve seen in many years!

I trust that Jesus will take care of us, not Darwin, lol we´ll see...
mememe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2012, 01:04 PM   #7
uccomama

The LeRoy Twelve

Quote:
There are a lot of people who are just beginning to read about the girls from LeRoy, New York. VaxTruth has been covering this story since January 15, 2012. We are also covering other issues related to vaccines and vaccine-injuries. This can make it difficult to find all of the articles you might be seeking. To facilitate your search, I am putting the articles here, in order. I will continue to follow what’s going on with the original twelve, and as things develop I hope you will come back to VaxTruth to read the latest developments.

Note: I began calling these girls The LeRoy Twelve when I wrote the first article. I believed then, and I still believe with every fiber of my being that what has happened in LeRoy is the result of vaccine-injury to the Blood Brain Barrier, which allows bacteria, mercury, aluminum and other toxins to enter the brain. Because the integrity of the BBB and lining of the gastrointestinal tract is also involved in chronic measles infection in children with autism, I believed from the start this was of no different etiology than the illness of The Lancet Twelve, which was originally reported by Dr. Andrew Wakefield.
Link to all the VaxTruth articles on the LeRoy Twelve.

More on HPV

http://sanevax.org/breaking-news-gar...ortem-samples/

http://gaia-health.com/gaia-blog/201...stology-study/

http://gaia-health.com/gaia-blog/201...een-predicted/

http://gaia-health.com/gaia-blog/201...er-considered/

http://gaia-health.com/gaia-blog/201...k-of-efficacy/

Is the HPV vax really worse than all the others? http://www.greatergoodmovie.org/news...eactions-real/
uccomama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2012, 01:13 PM   #8
infinite i

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwimaj View Post

It has also make me realise that potentially, the true cause of tourettes in anyone could be the vacinnations...and obviously a whole host of other illnesses that people get!!
I bet your onto something, but tourettes was around way before vaccinations were invented.

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 02:30 AM   #9
stupid
Banned

No one has verified the cause or source.
...so I don't see how we as outsiders, can attribute it to anything.....unless we add a source, based on OUR fears and superstitions.
stupid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2012, 01:26 PM   #10
phfaty

It is so obvious why someone would want to quickly vaccinate the majority of the population right after birth. The cover story of course in order to make it look harmless is that it is medically needed and good for you. This is what you think you know about vaccines but it is not the whole truth behind what you think you know. You see? You've been carefully conditioned to react, behave, and think the way you do about vaccines. Even if you were to read a published study on the harmful effects of vaccines, you would still think they're safe because everyone seems to think they are. Again, this is not your own natural instinct based thoughts that are derived naturally from your subconscious self - The Soul. These thoughts were conditioned and programmed into your human minds without you even noticing it. You thought that it was a normal part of the knowledge that you gained throughout your own personal evolution or journey through life. However, the knowledge you think you know was designed specifically to keep you far and distanced from the Truth. And as our human timeline progresses and proceeds towards the future, our distance from the Truth also increases. The more technologically advanced we think we become, the weaker our human race will become. We will grow so weak that one day, we will lose our ability to walk upright. Believe it or not, they are working on a secret project to weaken and transform part of the human race into belly crawlers. There is no secret behind the Reptilian hatred towards humans, perhaps a large part of it is because they are jealous of our ability to walk upright versus their slithering on their bellies.

Altough their physical likeness and image are almost identical to ours, we humans still possess one trait that they still have been unable to copy - Our Soul. It is what they have been after ever since they found out that we humans on this Earth had inherited Spiritual Immortality from OMINOUS - 5 feed downlink is now broken. Stay tuned for more updates on the status of the Earth bound Asteroid.

http://pohnpeinanmadol.blogspot.com/
phfaty is offline   Reply With Quote