Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 26-05-2009, 06:49 PM   #341
brandonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by notthisshitagain View Post
There will be a massive crushing of cocks, caused by falling toilet seats! Then the governments of the world will come together (no pun intended) and they will design a special sponge that men will have to wear around their penis, all day, everyday, and it will be made mandatory to wear it!

Be afraid.. very afraid..

I'm still laughing!!!Great Stuff.
Your government will rule your mind and your mind will rule your heart
You'll conform to every social law and be the system's slave
From birth to school to work to death, from the cradle to the grave.....

Last edited by brandonh; 26-05-2009 at 06:49 PM.
brandonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:43 AM   #342
lizzy

Default Biopiracy, GM Seeds and Rural India

Biopiracy, GM Seeds and Rural India
"Over 100,000 farmers have committed suicide..."

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...rticleId=13820
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 04:32 AM   #343
brian

Default Re

This is why I haven't gotten vaccinations, and you know what? I haven't been sick but once in two years.
brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2009, 11:09 AM   #344
altruist551

Hi, I just posted this to my thread: Ambuguity & Holograms: NWO & the Illuminati

Thanks for the information.

‘Accidental’ Contamination Of Vaccine With Live Avian Flu Virus Virtually Impossible

Czech newspapers are questioning if the shocking discovery of vaccines contaminated with the deadly avian flu virus which were distributed to 18 countries by the American company Baxter were part of a conspiracy to provoke a pandemic.

This recent post by sexi__co (above) includes the name BAXTER. This may be a connection for two reasons:

1. My x's lifetime friend is a Webb. This man's brother, a prominent attorney in this county, named his son with the middle name Baxter. This crowd puts family names together to identify who's "in" quietly.

2. My mother-in-law's attorney friend who tells me that her side of the family is Mafia, in-law's are Swedish. They own a pharmaceutical company in Sweden. They live in the old factory. It has about 80-rooms. The kids love to visit because they get to explore the house. That would be a profitable contract to hold with the U.S.

It's not too much of a stretch to consider the possibility of a connection. For example, North Carolina has a state bird, the cardinal; a state tree, the Dogwood; and the state insect is a honey bee.

Why is this interesting?

Because my sister-in-law's father-in-law, Robert Barr Deans II, (Skull & Bones membership roster and an old friend of George H.W. Bush), sells honey. I wonder who has North Carolina's largest contract.
___
“The company that released contaminated flu virus material from a plant in Austria confirmed Friday that the experimental product contained live H5N1 avian flu viruses,” reports the Canadian Press.

The Deans' hired an Austrian governess to raise their children.

The Enron fiasco kept the media busy during the CLS trip to China. It also created the "vacancy" in the California governor's office: filled by Arnold S. (Austrian and married to a Kennedy), a Kennedy runs the library at CLS. And the middle school history teacher at CLS may still be the man who is retired CIA.

It's not too much of a stretch for this crowd. They create a problem, and then when they jump in to fix it, they want to be considered heroes. Well, I think that if a group creates the problem, they are never heroes, even if they "fix it."

This is a strange crowd. The problem is that is impossible to know with certainty. It just sounds like something they would do.

When I worked for the head of medical ethics at UNCC, the author Laurie Garrett spoke for a conference held in Charlotte at a local hotel meeting room near the university. Dr. Rosie Tong placed me at the table with other guest speakers from the World Health Organization. Dr. Tong's first husband was Chinese and spoke 11-languages. He died of a heart attack. She is now married to a man, professor (?), at Davidson (My x's cousin's are Davidson's). Dr. Tong went to China as a guest speaker during the same weeks that CLS took their students/faculty/friends to China and Japan: March 2001, just before 9/11.

The president of the University of North Carolina system is Erskine Bowles. He is married to my x's cousin, Crandall Close Bowles. Her mother is Ann Springs Close. My x's grandmother is Margarite Springs.

Last edited by lobuk; 15-12-2015 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Housekeeping
altruist551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 05:34 PM   #345
ustane

Default Bio-attack coming soon

This link shows the documents containing evidence of bio-terrorism through the use of a pandemic flu to depopulate:

Last edited by ustane; 18-07-2009 at 05:38 PM.
ustane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 08:37 PM   #346
monkeyboy

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...OK1cQD99G4O400

UN health agency gives up on counting swine flu

(AP) – 1 day ago

LONDON — The World Health Organization says it will stop counting individual cases of swine flu.

Tracking individual swine flu cases is too overwhelming for countries where the virus is spreading widely, the agency says in a statement. WHO will no longer issue global totals of swine flu cases, although it will continue to track the global epidemic.

WHO says countries should look for signs the virus is mutating, such as changes in the way swine flu is spreading, surges in hospital visits or more severe cases.

The agency asks countries to report their first confirmed cases, then provide weekly case numbers with a description of their outbreaks.

WHO had reported nearly 95,000 cases including 429 deaths worldwide. But the numbers are outdated, with Britain estimating it had 55,000 new cases last week alone.

Copyright © 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.
And eternity in an hour.

beyond the event horizon:
http://www.mininova.org/tor/2353418
monkeyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2009, 10:55 PM   #347
karlosdaze

I don't know if this has been mentioned already?
"The World Health Organization (WHO), in cooperation with the drug makers,
went ahead and quietly took the step that will change everything that is
about to happen. They declared a "stage-6 pandemic." That means WHO can
assume power over all 194 member countries (including ours, of course),
superseding each countries' own laws to force injection of every man, woman
and child with the chemical cocktails that the drugmakers produce. Greece
has apparently become the first country to declare mandatory injections for
its entire population. It has begun. Other countries will follow as fast as
supplies of the vaccine are ready."
karlosdaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2009, 11:05 PM   #348
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlosdaze View Post
I don't know if this has been mentioned already?
"The World Health Organization (WHO), in cooperation with the drug makers,
went ahead and quietly took the step that will change everything that is
about to happen. They declared a "stage-6 pandemic." That means WHO can
assume power over all 194 member countries (including ours, of course),
superseding each countries' own laws to force injection of every man, woman
and child with the chemical cocktails that the drugmakers produce. Greece
has apparently become the first country to declare mandatory injections for
its entire population. It has begun. Other countries will follow as fast as
supplies of the vaccine are ready."
Yes its been posted but perhaps not everyone has seen it.

Ive not heard of any news of Greece mind, have they started them? What are peoples reactions? How are our passionate greek frinds taking this? Its strange there has been no news....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009, 05:48 PM   #349
johan niklasson

Exclamation URGENT Jane Burgermeister's new site

www.theflucase.com
johan niklasson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 11:03 AM   #350
Dude111

Thank you for her new site
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:34 AM   #351
clachan

I live in France with 2 kids.....thanks for all the info.Your efforts are well worth making.
No vaccines for us thankyou very much !!!
clachan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:51 PM   #352
lw71

Default H1N1 Roadblocks Planned

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=11334

"Received September 1, 2009

After reading former Kansas State Trooper Greg Evenson's article The Death of Liberty- The Final Scene Unfolds I called him to discuss what he is saying. He's telling us that he's been contacted by active duty State trooper friends from several states who are all telling him of plans to erect roadblocks at key places along interstate highways to force all cars to go single file up to barricades where you will be given a "choice": be vaccinated on the spot and fitted with a stainless steel wrist bracelet containing an RFID chip with your medical history showing you've received the vaccine, or be put on a bus and taken to a FEMA Quarantine Camp.

If you don't receive the vaccine and RFID bracelet, you will be blocked from entering your place of business, supermarkets, you'll be blocked from flying, police are being set up to be the new SS, and many aren't liking it at all. All should rebel against this.

GET THIS MESSAGE TO YOUR COUNTY SHERIFF, ALL LOCAL POLICE, EVERONE IN THE MILITARY THAT YOU KNOW- OUR REPUBLIC IS UNDER ATTACK BY THIS TROJAN HORSE- THIS BIOWEAPON CALLED THE "SWINE FLU VACCINE" NO ONE SHOULD TAKE IT

Sheriff's should realize they have the legal right to block vaccine clinics from being set up inside their counties. They have the right to do whatever they think is necessary to uphold the Constitution inside their counties, but most don't realize they have this right. They should read Sheriff Mack's book The County Sheriff- America's Last Hope www.sheriffmack.com

Sheriffs, police, and military should all be directed to this information as well as everything else in this alert. They must be encouraged to join the Oathkeepers. Please show your sheriff this You Tube which explains the mission of the Oathkeepers which is to encourage military, sheriffs and police to not obey any illegal orders including orders to set up roadblocks to force this vaccine on us, orders to force us into FEMA camps, orders to engage in warrantless searches of our homes, orders to surround our towns and cities turning them into concentration camps.

PLEASE JOIN ME AS A MEMBER OF THE OATHKEEPERS AND URGE YOUR LOCAL SHERIFF, POLICE, MILITARY PEOPLE TO JOIN BEFORE ITS TOO LATE- OUR REPUBLIC IS DANGLING BY A THREAD:

Costs nothing to join, join for free via your state chapter. You don't have to use your real name or photo to join. You can remain annonymous and still network via this group and its essential that you do and get others to quickly because we're running out of time to turn this around. The intention of the world's ruling elite is to use this weaponized vaccine and weaponized flu to kill millions of us and they've got the coffins stockpiled for our corpses. If you don't want to end up in one of these coffins, you need to roll up your sleeves and proactively make an effort to alert everyone around you to this threat.

I can't do it by myself. Since I've been telling you all about Oathkeepers, a small number of you have joined me as members and are helping me network within the organization. I need a lot more of you to follow suit. It costs nothing, but its very important. Some of you seem to think I am joking when I tell you all of this, or that I am exaggerating. Some of you have your heads planted deeply in the sand. I need you to come out of denial and take proactive steps to defend your life and the lives of your family, friends, and neighbors. This is not a drill. In my last alert I documented that the Army National Guard has placed ads for guards to man the FEMA camps. "

"Facts are stupid things" Ronald Reagan

"The world needs a wake up call, we're gonna phone it in" They Live
lw71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:01 PM   #353
lw71

Default FEMA Camp Bill HR645

http://futurestorm.blogspot.com/2009/03/fema-camps.html

"Facts are stupid things" Ronald Reagan

"The world needs a wake up call, we're gonna phone it in" They Live
lw71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 03:30 PM   #354
holylucifer

My only recommendation is to buy colloidal silver, this stuff will get rid of anything bad as in bacteria, anything viral, anything cancer as fungi is linked to fungus and it is like a spin around the atom so all cancers will go and also gets rids of anything bad and speeds up your cells healing speed etc, etc, etc this stuff gets rid of anything bad and that means any sickness but slower on cancer but it will reverse it completely and get rid of it..the list is to numerous to list here but it will get rid of all the rubbish in your body except stuff that stays there like mercury and i mean any sickness in all the books in medical history and unknown ones.

My urine is like water and it used to be yellow since taking this stuff and my bodys mum even said that so yes if you do buy this stuff the only stuff you buy is the normal stuff and that is there is all too it...but since with the farming technique in use today there is hardly any silver in the soil and that is why.

uk-cs.co.uk has the best stuff and for it's price really...tell me...and or if you know anyone who has whatever sickness and you know about it then buy this and let them take it and the person only needs 5ml or 10ml for a life or death situation.

Silver is god's medicine and is highly programmed to get rid of anything bad but weeks for cancer on silver so that is why i recommend 10ml for that stuff..it will completely reverse any sickness and get rid of it completely until it is gone and as you know ...blood reaches anything in your body.

Last edited by holylucifer; 02-11-2009 at 03:34 PM.
holylucifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:08 PM   #355
Dude111

Just be carefull with silver!!

Some guys skin changed to GREEN when using it! (I think he used TOO MUCH)
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2009, 01:05 AM   #356
phfaty

I was just thinking out loud to myself as I was reading this post about Baxter pharmaceuticals intensionally releasing known contaminated vaccine ingredients. I caught myself saying out loud "OMG! WHAT IF THIS IS AN ALIEN INVASION?"

http://pohnpeinanmadol.blogspot.com/
phfaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2009, 11:32 PM   #357
sphere555

Link to the REAL (Occult) reason behind the swine flu vaccine:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95672
sphere555 is offline   Reply With Quote