Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 03-02-2012, 09:24 AM   #1
1ndividua1
Inactive

Default UFO Black Box Recordings: History Channel

I always try to look for scientific explanations to most paranormal activities, but this programme made me think when it comes to UFOs.

Black Box recordings of pilots with 30 years flying experience, ground control, NASA astronauts etc. Photos, videos can be tampered with, but these recordings sound authentic. Besides, I'd wager nearly all can be verified one way or another. The pilots could all be mistaken, but either way, I fully believe they said what they said because they say something.

Black Box UFO Recordings:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC6yrSNUZQg]Here

This one is very interesting.

Last edited by 1ndividua1; 03-02-2012 at 09:25 AM.
1ndividua1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 02:28 PM   #2
manxboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ndividua1 View Post
I always try to look for scientific explanations to most paranormal activities, but this programme made me think when it comes to UFOs.

Black Box recordings of pilots with 30 years flying experience, ground control, NASA astronauts etc. Photos, videos can be tampered with, but these recordings sound authentic. Besides, I'd wager nearly all can be verified one way or another. The pilots could all be mistaken, but either way, I fully believe they said what they said because they say something.

Black Box UFO Recordings:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC6yrSNUZQg]Here

This one is very interesting.
The thing is, Unidentified Flying Objects are not denied by anyone, what is denied is the Modern Spin of the Word UFO, which everyone who is a crack pot or simple person not interested in it, links to Aliens, this is why Governments etc say UFOs don't exist.

If you asked a Radar Operator or Pilot have they seen an Unidentified Flying Object or Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon (Which is what the MOD classes UFOs under now because of the stigma attached to the word) they are more likely to give you a truthful answer than someone shouting 'Hey buddy you seen a UFO'.

Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 02:45 PM   #3
1ndividua1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxboz View Post
The thing is, Unidentified Flying Objects are not denied by anyone, what is denied is the Modern Spin of the Word UFO, which everyone who is a crack pot or simple person not interested in it, links to Aliens, this is why Governments etc say UFOs don't exist.

If you asked a Radar Operator or Pilot have they seen an Unidentified Flying Object or Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon (Which is what the MOD classes UFOs under now because of the stigma attached to the word) they are more likely to give you a truthful answer than someone shouting 'Hey buddy you seen a UFO'.
True, though in almost every single recording, possibly the lot, the NASA astronauts, the airplane pilots etc, all sound shocked, or incredulous. This doesn't mean they are alien craft, but it does imply that this kind of thing does not happen often.
1ndividua1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 02:55 PM   #4
manxboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ndividua1 View Post
True, though in almost every single recording, possibly the lot, the NASA astronauts, the airplane pilots etc, all sound shocked, or incredulous. This doesn't mean they are alien craft, but it does imply that this kind of thing does not happen often.
Yes, very true.

However there is a big disinfo thing going on. Look at Gordon Cooper, he is often claimed by many UFOlogists to have seen a UFO on his space Flight, but he never once stated this. He did stated that he saw a UFO when flying in Germany in 1951, and often saw Governmental Experimental Craft during his time at Edwards AFB.

Old 05-02-2012, 04:11 AM   #5
silvabak

quick an simple why would a respected sane spaceman like edgar mitchell who has actually been 1 of the few who has been to the moon openly say we have an still are being visited by e.t and have recovered crafts non human....with out a bs excuse why? he is not crazy he does no crave fame or money and he has been fucked with since coming out about this...why? huh
silvabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:33 AM   #6
manxboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvabak View Post
quick an simple why would a respected sane spaceman like edgar mitchell who has actually been 1 of the few who has been to the moon openly say we have an still are being visited by e.t and have recovered crafts non human....with out a bs excuse why? he is not crazy he does no crave fame or money and he has been fucked with since coming out about this...why? huh
But one thing he does stress is he has never seen an Alien but only repeating what he has heard or been told. He also has never seen a UFO either and claims that none of his sources are connected to NASA but are to remain unnamed but are now deceased.