Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 19-01-2011, 07:32 AM   #101
zsymon
Inactive

Garlic and onions are a threat to spiritual darkness.. they enhance benevolent
spiritual abilities. Garlic and onion are banned from some temples and spiritual
communities, because those temples work with negative energy and darkness.

Garlic and onion are very helpful for those that work with Light and love, but
are a threat to those who work with darkness and spiritual negativity, because
garlic and onions work very firmly, almost harshly, to disempower darkness.

Garlic and onions are beings that do not tolerate darkness causing harm.

Last edited by zsymon; 19-01-2011 at 07:35 AM.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2011, 09:34 AM   #102
beldazar

I haven't read all you post biblegirl but I just wanted to comment on this..

Quote:
it is also the best organic insect killer, too, is there a reason why no bug will eat garlic or any of the onion family...because it kills them.
That is complete rubbish, for the last two years my onions have been decimated by the onion fly

http://www.garden-grower.com/growing...nion-fly.shtml

Why would he say that? To try and enhance what he is saying?

I'm very doubtful bout this, the 'warding off of vampires' was told for a reason.

I DO know that it makes people smell. for 3 years I haven't been wearing any deodorant and theonly time I can smell myself ( ) is when I have eaten a lot of garlic or onion the day before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2011, 09:18 PM   #103
energi

Quote:
Originally Posted by les_paul_robot View Post
Keith Richards, a man who should be clinically dead, said he eats a raw onion everyday.
I think I'll go with that.
energi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2011, 10:01 PM   #104
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
I haven't read all you post biblegirl but I just wanted to comment on this..

That is complete rubbish, for the last two years my onions have been decimated by the onion fly

http://www.garden-grower.com/growing...nion-fly.shtml

Why would he say that? To try and enhance what he is saying?

I'm very doubtful bout this, the 'warding off of vampires' was told for a reason.

I DO know that it makes people smell. for 3 years I haven't been wearing any deodorant and theonly time I can smell myself ( ) is when I have eaten a lot of garlic or onion the day before.
Thanks for the reply bel. I don't have any more info on that from any source that looks too official, but your link shows that at least one bug doesn't mind haha. I remember when i was a kid and lived in an area heavily infested with mosquitos, my mom would make us kids take garlic capsules, with the understanding that bugs won't bite you if you taste like garlic. I don't know where this came from or if it's entirely true, I just remember the pills tasted awful and made us stinky lol.
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2011, 10:46 PM   #105
billzen

All I know is that Onion and Garlic are delicious. Wouldn't want to get rid of them from my diet.
billzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2011, 10:59 PM   #106
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Garlic is extremely good for keeping negative entities away

Is also good for keeping colds away

It doesn't work on snow though
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2011, 03:14 AM   #107
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
Thanks for the reply bel. I don't have any more info on that from any source that looks too official, but your link shows that at least one bug doesn't mind haha. I remember when i was a kid and lived in an area heavily infested with mosquitos, my mom would make us kids take garlic capsules, with the understanding that bugs won't bite you if you taste like garlic. I don't know where this came from or if it's entirely true, I just remember the pills tasted awful and made us stinky lol.
Hehe, I was told at the Rainbow Gathering in Wyoming to eat garlic cloves to keep mosquitoes away. I didn't test the theory we had alot of tea tree oil, but I knew it would work ... hippies are never wrong with such things.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2011, 07:04 AM   #108
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
Yes I used to crush up garlic for my dog to keep fleas away. Seems like blood-suckers don't like them, lol. Having said that, my rabbit won't touch the onion leaves and rabbits lige all sorts of foliage. Also I read on another thread that garlic is harmful to birds.
So....maybe it is just medicinal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2011, 12:53 PM   #109
queensalizard

Garlic disempowers any psychic connection where the flow of energy is being purposefully arranged beyond its natural divine flow just like swimming upstream vs going with the river.

In many forms of energy work where the practitioner channels the energy for a specific purpose say for healing, information etc, certain foods and even strong EM fields can cause the brain's hemispheric synchronicity to be disrupted. This can prevent the practitioner from being able to "swim upstream".

In the case of vampires:
Since vampires are reanimated corpses, they are functioning through a psychic connection to the dark energies, effectively channeling it...The garlic disrupts this channeling and is uncomfortable to them.

In the case of energy workers:
If you use a lot of symbols and attunements, channeling to entities & guides to heal people, garlic can be disruptive to the process. This is only the case if the process you are using relies on your cerebral psychic connection to the entities, in other words, being possessed temporarily by these entities to effect a healing usually though the 3rd eye and/or crown chakra.

However, if you are acting as a conduit for the energy they are passing on, and if this can only happen if they choose to pass it through you after you have asked for their help, there is really no cerebral psychic connection required and the connection is actually through the heart chakra aka the truth vibration chakra.

So you can see its nothing really to do with dark or light energies...more how the energy is being used...the brain hemisphere desynchronisers like garlic (perhaps) have effect on channeling.

It should be clear that flowing energy by the way of your heart chakra is the safest and cannot be affected by anything outside of yourself....but purely by yourself.
queensalizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2011, 01:44 PM   #110
armoured_amazon

I love garlic and onions sooooooooooo much nom nom nom. Have to cook some, now this thread resurfaced. I'm confident they don't hamper my senses at all.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2011, 09:54 PM   #111
queensalizard

I guess we cannot be aware of what we do not perceive...
queensalizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2011, 07:09 AM   #112
bjornyvan
Banned

Garlic and onion do not damage your spiritual abilities.

Nonsense dogma from idiot yogis however - may damage your spiritual abilities.
bjornyvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2011, 07:48 AM   #113
quietgirl
Inactive

I love onions and garlic but sadly they do not love me. They are very high in something called "fructans" (along with, for example, wheat, rye and apples) to which I am quite sensitive (I have IBS). I didn't realise what negative effects garlic and onions were having on my digestion until I cut them out for a couple of months and then reintroduced them. It wasn't pretty...

I can't really comment on their effect on spirituality, but the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi (founder of Transcendental Meditation) said that they have a negative effect on a person's ability to transcend. He also said they were the equivalent of "using an atom bomb to clean a house"!

Mandy
quietgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2011, 08:00 AM   #114
pepsi78

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
Garlic and onions are a threat to spiritual darkness.. they enhance benevolent
spiritual abilities. Garlic and onion are banned from some temples and spiritual
communities, because those temples work with negative energy and darkness.

Garlic and onion are very helpful for those that work with Light and love, but
are a threat to those who work with darkness and spiritual negativity, because
garlic and onions work very firmly, almost harshly, to disempower darkness.

Garlic and onions are beings that do not tolerate darkness causing harm.
I got the answer to this thread.

Garlic and onions are good for blood circulation, they keep the blood flowing.
Zenists, Buddists and other similar religions do not wish that, since they try to limit anything that has to do with circulation, they want everything still, so it is with the "STILL MIND" the philosophy behind this is that your body and your mind must be still to accive the spiritual practice, it is a spiritual practice indeed, just not my type of spirituality, I don't have a good opinion about it, and I don't think it leads to anything good.

It's why garlic and onions are now allowed in such religions, because they wake up the body, so it is so for the mind and body to be still they must be asleep.

Here is how Garlic and onions improve and have to do with blood circulation, and relaxation.
Quote:
http://www.organicnutrition.co.uk/ar...irculation.htm
Onion being a close relative to Garlic, increases blood circulation and can relax muscles. Eat daily if you are at risk of heart disease or circulatory disorders.
pepsi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2011, 02:15 PM   #115
getmeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjornyvan View Post
Garlic and onion do not damage your spiritual abilities.

Nonsense dogma from idiot yogis however - may damage your spiritual abilities.
what you eat has a big effect on your consciousness. it's not "nonsense". you don't think there would be a huge difference 'spiritually', between eating meat and eating fruit for example?

garlic, onion and peppers tends to stimulate the lower chakras, especially if there is indigestion. they are good for medicine but may not be the ultimate for 'spiritual practices'

If you open your eyes properly, you will see that everything connects
getmeout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2011, 03:08 PM   #116
blue2

Onions and garlic have Sulphur in which is good for you but i did read something about garlic being bad for brain,may have saved in my favourites...
here it is and i think it may well be due to candida in brain die off...

http://www.jeffreytsooey.wordpress.c...ses-brain-fog/
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2011, 06:32 PM   #117
lyrag

As somebody who is psychic I can say that food does not effect this ability THAT much, certain foods increase it for me but really only like the way people use drugs for a fast result and the foundations are what is important, i have not found any that decrease it in myself, it is interesting that some of the things listen as potentially dangerous and to damage actually improve it, makes you wonder who is spreading all this stuff round.What does effect it more than the type of food is the amount of food I consume but even this is not big enough to say such a statement that something damages something.
What exactly is meant by 'Spiritual Abilities' Like psychic abilities or how compassionate somebody is??

Although alot of people will disagree, I can honestly say the biggest mistake in regards to what I eat I have ever done is to listen to other people instead of just sitting down with my body and noting the effects of each food that goes in. If you do this, quickly you will realise that infact your teeth and hair dont fall out from not eating certain foods and that your body will tell you when you have had enough of a certain food, you might not crave it again for a long time. You might even want to eat things that are not even considered to be 'normal' foods.

Really I think its all in the mind, this is most likely why some of the yogis or many sadhu 's live on very little food(some of them claim to be breatharians), are happy, healthy and live into their 90's or 100's.
Now if a person convinces themselves enough that they need so many calories a day or so many meals and then forcefully put themselves on a diet for one reason or another, they will see it as having something taken away from them that they need, their mind will not be in a good place, they will either not last long eating that way, or it will turn into an eating type disorder frame of mind where they will think they are risking death or becoming severely ill, or/and feel like a victim and start to show it. Just my opinion.

Last edited by lyrag; 26-11-2011 at 06:43 PM.
lyrag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2011, 06:40 PM   #118
getmeout

I think this guy explains it very well:

Old 26-11-2011, 06:46 PM   #119
lyrag

I think its good to think about whether you would eat a food raw. Cooked garlic you could probably eat a whole bulb without any reaction. But not many people could even stand to eat a clove or neat raw garlic.

I love the taste of garlic, but it doesnt make me feel great physically.
lyrag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2011, 06:59 PM   #120
getmeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyrag View Post
I think its good to think about whether you would eat a food raw. Cooked garlic you could probably eat a whole bulb without any reaction. But not many people could even stand to eat a clove or neat raw garlic.

I love the taste of garlic, but it doesnt make me feel great physically.
Same here. And eating raw garlic makes me dizzy
Great for colds though!

Last edited by getmeout; 26-11-2011 at 07:00 PM.