Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 15-12-2010, 09:37 PM   #1
biblegirl

Default Garlic And Onion Damage Spiritual Abilities

Well I know this is going to be controversial and maybe a little depressing. I found similar info on this forum in the past but I'm pretty sure I used one of these emoticons when a poster suggested that garlic or onion could be detrimental! As I am very much into alternative medicines and therapies, I know that garlic and onion are very high up on the list of treatments. I thought anyone knocking on garlic must be here for disinfo or just plain dumb . While searching for DIY plans for colloidal silver makers, I came across this video by Dr. Robert Beck, who explains that while people are using his electromagnetic treatment, they absolutely cannot have any garlic. He then goes into detail about how garlic desynchronizes the hemispheres of the brain, and also how it affects psychic ability. He said that garlic, onions, and other things from that family are forbidden in temples and ashrams in the East because of their affects on the spiritual senses. Shamans and channelers lose their ability to connect psychically after they consume garlic. Dr. Beck suggests that if people are unaware of the detrimental affect that garlic can have on their health, they should go for 3 weeks without consuming it (even in the smallest amounts), then eat some and see how they feel. I have now tried this (except it was at least a month without), and when I ate it again I felt sick the next day digestion-wise. I have done this a few times since then whenever garlic could not be avoided (restaraunts etc.) and it is always the same result. Back before I heard this info from Dr. Beck, I would have assumed the garlic triggered some sort of detox and that's why it affects people that way. Now I'm not so sure anymore. What does everyone think about this?

Dr. Beck gave a 2 hour speech involving many things about health, but of course during the Q&A at the end, the info that the audience seemed most concerned about was what he said about garlic! (I was quite concerned too since I used it as a remedy for many things).

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...8315844437935#

At approx. 1:29:40 he gets his first garlic question, then another one at 1:35:00.

Here is more info covering exactly what he said in the video:

Quote:
Garlic - Toxic And A Brain
Synchronization Destroyer

Reiki Empowerment Seminars
4-30-7
I have been telling people this for years, all you need is a ECG of the brain to see the truth .. it totally desynchronizes the brain and cause us to loose our psychic mind ... yes our psychic mind, we are Human not slaves to the race of beings that control us ... this doesn't mean much to most ...
Garlic is not only repulsive to any one that eats it for hours ... but it makes us stupid slow and simple ... this is hard for most people to grasp, do the ECG and do the experiment yourselves ... read this article on this and you will be amazed it does clean the blood but it also destroys the total mind synchronization of the two hemispheres .. I was heart broken, when I heard of this because I love the smell of garlic and onions ... but oh well ... once you find out they are a neuro poison then it makes al the sense in the world when you eat it ... what happens to you ! ... you smell awful and are totally repulsed by others . most are generally being nice not to tell you ... YOU STINK .. stay your distance !
it is also the best organic insect killer, too, is there a reason why no bug will eat garlic or any of the onion family...because it kills them.
The reason garlic is so toxic, the sulphone hydroxyl ion penetrates the blood brain barrier, just like DMSO, and is a specific poison for higher life forms and brain cells.
We discovered this much to our horror, when I was the world's largest manufacturer of ethical EEG biofeedback equipment. We'd have people come back from lunch that looked clinically dead on the encephalograph, which we used to calibrate their progress. "Well, what happened?" " Well, I went to an Italian restaurant and there was some garlic in my salad dressing!"

So we had 'em sign things that they won't touch garlic before classes or we were wasting their time, and money and my time. I guess those of you who are pilots or have been in flight tests... I was in flight test engineering in Doc Hallan's group in the 1950's. The flight surgeon would come around every month and remind all of us: "Don't you dare touch any garlic 72 hours before you fly one of our airplanes, because it'll double or triple your reaction time. You're three times slower than you would be if you'd [not] had a few drops of garlic."

Well, we didn't know why for 20 years later, until I owned the Alpha-Metrics Corporation. We were building biofeedback equipment and found out that garlic totally desynchronizes your brain waves. So I funded a study at Stanford and, sure enough, they found that it's a poison. You can rub a clove of garlic on your foot - on the sole of your foot - and you can smell it shortly later on your wrists. So it penetrates the body. This is why DMSO smells a lot like garlic: that sulphone hydroxyl ion penetrates all the barriers including the corpus callosum in the brain. Any of you who are organic gardeners know that if you don't want to use DDT, garlic will kill anything in the way of insects. Now, most people have heard most of their lives that garlic is good for you, and we put those people in the same class of ignorance as the mothers who at the turn of the century would buy morphine sulphate in the drugstore and give it to their babies to put 'em to sleep. If you have any patients who have low-grade headaches or attention deficit [disorder], they can't quite focus on the computer in the afternoon, just do an experiment - you owe it to yourselves. Take those people off garlic and see how much better they get, very,very shortly. And then let them eat a little garlic after about three weeks. They'll say: "My God, I had no idea that this was the cause of our problems." And this includes the de-skunked garlic's, Kyolic, some of the other products. Very unpopular, but I've got to tell you the truth. (Source: From a lecture by Dr Robert [Bob] C. Beck, DSc., given at the Whole Life Expo, Seattle, WA, USA, in March 1996)
Bob Beck also found in his research on human brain function in the 1980's that garlic has a detrimental effect on the brain and researching this further he learned that many yoga groups and philosophical teachings caution against the use of garlic and onions as they are known to interfere with meditation practices. Some aware individuals have actually described themselves as experiencing brain fog after having garlic.

The Harmful Effects of Garlic

Garlic is toxic to humans because its sulphone hydroxyl ions penetrate the blood-brain barrier and are poisonous to brain cells.(1) For precisely the same reason the garlic family of plants has been widely recognized as being harmful to dogs.(2)
As far back as the 1950s it was known that garlic reduced reaction time by two to three times when consumed by pilots taking flight tests. This is because the toxic effects of garlic desynchronize brain waves.

The Taoists realized thousands of years ago that plants of the alliaceous family were detrimental to humans.(3) They labeled this group of plants ­ onions, garlic, leeks, chives and spring onions ­ the 'five spicy-scented plants.' They noticed that onions are harmful to the lungs, garlic to the heart, leeks to the spleen, chives to the liver and spring onions to the kidneys. Hindus also avoid this group, which they have called the 'five pungent plants.'(4) As well as producing offensive breath and body odour, these plants induce aggravation, agitation, anxiety and aggression. Thus they are harmful physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.

Even when garlic is used as food in Chinese culture it is considered harmful to the stomach, liver and eyes, and a cause of dizziness and scattered energy when consumed in immoderate amounts.(5) Nor is garlic always seen as having entirely beneficial properties in Western cooking and medicine. It is widely accepted among health care professionals that, as well as killing harmful bacteria, garlic also destroys beneficial bacteria,(6) which are essential to the proper functioning of the digestive system. Furthermore, Ken Bergeron, in Professional Vegetarian Cooking, p. 16, writes: "garlic in the raw state can carry harmful (potentially fatal) botulism bacteria." Perhaps it is with an awareness of this that the Roman poet Horace wrote of garlic that it is "more harmful than hemlock."(7)

In the practice of Reiki, we have noticed that garlic and onions are some of the first toxic substances that are expelled from a person's system ­ along with tobacco, alcohol and pharmaceutical medications. This makes it apparent that alliaceous plants have a negative effect on the human body and should be avoided for health reasons. Homeopathic medicine comes to the same conclusion when it recognizes that red onion produces a dry cough, watery eyes, sneezing, runny nose and other familiar cold-related symptoms when consumed.(8)
http://www.reikiempowermentseminars....ts/taoist.html
Reiki Empowerment Seminars: Taoist Knowledge
http://www.reikiempowermentseminars....ts/taoist.html

Comment
Jon Gentry
5-1-7
http://www.rense.com/general76/Dpi.htm

Last edited by biblegirl; 15-12-2010 at 09:46 PM. Reason: forgot link
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2010, 09:42 PM   #2
disorder2k8
Inactive

Here is a scientifically backed list of supplements, top is good evidence of effects bottom is poor/bad evidence.

http://www.informationisbeautiful.ne...l-supplements/

Last edited by disorder2k8; 15-12-2010 at 09:46 PM.
disorder2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2010, 09:51 PM   #3
biblegirl

haha wheatgrass is at the very bottom

i wonder who came up with this chart? interesting
Old 15-12-2010, 09:53 PM   #4
disorder2k8
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
haha wheatgrass is at the very bottom

i wonder who came up with this chart? interesting

I've heard wheat grass isn't all that great from a number of . There are many places that debunk its properties.

http://skeptico.blogs.com/skeptico/2...rass_madn.html

Last edited by disorder2k8; 15-12-2010 at 10:00 PM.
Old 15-12-2010, 10:09 PM   #5
armoured_amazon

Well, hot diggity, if I cut out onion and garlic, I'd be like Jesus or something.

I'm confident my spiritual capacity is not diminished by my intake. I'm equally confident that my regular intake of onion, chilli & garlic is why I'm rarely ill.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2010, 10:11 PM   #6
disorder2k8
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
Well, hot diggity, if I cut out onion and garlic, I'd be like Jesus or something.

I'm confident my spiritual capacity is not diminished by my intake. I'm equally confident that my regular intake of onion, chilli & garlic is why I'm rarely ill.
You could also believe that too, like the placebo effect (something I've always been interested in).

Its why I believe I'm invulnerable and don't seem to age
Old 15-12-2010, 10:15 PM   #7
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by disorder2k8 View Post
You could also believe that too, like the placebo effect (something I've always been interested in).

Its why I believe I'm invulnerable and don't seem to age
Believe what, that I don't catch bugs doing the rounds? LOL if belief is the same as me not catching them, then yes, it's a placebo effect. Same with the psychic ability that most of my family has. Just placebo. So like I said, if I quit garlic and onion, I'll probably become an ascended being. It's probably best for my human experience that I keep eating them.

Last edited by armoured_amazon; 15-12-2010 at 10:16 PM.
Old 15-12-2010, 10:20 PM   #8
truthseeker1980

Quote:

Same here.

I live off the stuff, eat garlic, onions, and chillies everyday.

Isn't garlic supposed to ward off vampires and negative entities, could this be disinfo, so people believe it, start eating really bland food and become more susectable to possesion?
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2010, 10:21 PM   #9
disorder2k8
Inactive

Quote:
Believe what, that I don't catch bugs doing the rounds? LOL if belief is the same as me not catching them, then yes, it's a placebo effect. Same with the psychic ability that most of my family has. Just placebo. So like I said, if I quit garlic and onion, I'll probably become an ascended being. It's probably best for my human experience that I keep eating them.
Yep haha. I believe that you believe that you are a super being whos body can overcome harsh physical and mental strain and that's what matters more than any drug, chemical, supplement or herb. If you believe that then msg, aspartame and all the toxic crap in the world doesn't effect you either.

Remember body strong, nature weak! ug!

Out of all the things that we are supposed to be bombarded with, including all those secret weapons people keep going on about, none of them are very good are they? I mean as a military administrator, I just love budgeting wads of dosh to such pathetic soft kill weapons that take 20+ years to do anything. Especially when we have perfectly good bullets.

Short of being shot, crushed or torn apart by horses I think we'll manage.

Last edited by disorder2k8; 15-12-2010 at 10:28 PM.
Old 15-12-2010, 10:29 PM   #10
himitsunomiko

Garlic and Onion were two of my favorites! But, I decided to go without about 2 weeks ago. I had onions with potatoes on Sunday last weekend, and my stomach was in all sorts of trouble. It took a day for it to feel normal again.

Thanks for the info, biblegirl. I feel better about the decision now.

The real activists standing up for man kind and the planet.
himitsunomiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2010, 12:58 AM   #11
greenzxy

Yea, I always wondered why Domino's new pizza recipe had me feeling queasy considering they over-killed their crust with that new garlic sauce.

Edit: So I was reading that chart disorder2k8 put out and HOLY CRAP why is Vitamin A and E so low (lower than garlic even)?! Does that mean they aren't safe to ingest????
Watch your habits; They become character.
Watch your character; It becomes your Destiny!

Last edited by greenzxy; 16-12-2010 at 01:11 AM.
greenzxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2010, 02:35 AM   #12
phoebe

I think 2tuff posted quite a lot of info about garlic being bad.
I don't believe it personally.
I eat shitloads of garlic and onions and chillis and there's nothing
wrong with my psychic ability.

Maybe it's a ploy to get us to stop eating it and then we'll all
be at the mercy of vampires.
Or perhaps someone would rather we didn't eat garlic since
it appears to help prevent cancer.

Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakes.
phoebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2010, 02:41 AM   #13
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoebe View Post

it appears to help prevent cancer.
why would the ashrams and temples forbid it? or reiki healers warn that it interferes with meditation? i really don't think these people have an agenda
Old 16-12-2010, 04:03 AM   #14
jconnar

Found this on the net

Quote:
Garlic helps open up the base chakras... fiery... it is also good for digestion and in turn awakens mental clarity.
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2010, 04:21 AM   #15
now here
Inactive

Interesting post, biblegirl.

Does it matter if it's raw or cooked onions?
now here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2010, 09:37 AM   #16
lebensgefahr

How does this relate to vampires?? There must be a conection somewhere!
lebensgefahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2010, 09:56 AM   #17
dollanaqua
Banned

Quote:

+1
dollanaqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2010, 11:15 AM   #18
truthseeker1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebensgefahr View Post
How does this relate to vampires?? There must be a conection somewhere!
That's what i said, i think this is massive disinfo, for years it's been folklore that garlic wards off bad spirits. What better place to start than with people who are aware of the world, learning their spiritual path, aware of negative entities and tell them it hinders their psychic or spiritual abilities.

Thus due that fact we maybe further on our spiritual journey than the asleep general public, fall for the lies and then get possessed or have our energy harnessed by not eating garlic.

I think it's a double bluff.

I'm going to ask my reiki master friend if he has heard anything about it, as last time i saw him he was eating a vegpot with garlic in.
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2010, 11:21 AM   #19
bubblegoose
Inactive

I feel that this is a load of bollocks.

Garlic and Onion is the base of all food in India - the most spiritual country on earth.
bubblegoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2010, 11:26 AM   #20
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoebe View Post

it appears to help prevent cancer
That's more like it. Same way it'll be classified as a drug by wonderful Codex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
why would the ashrams and temples forbid it? or reiki healers warn that it interferes with meditation? i really don't think these people have an agenda
Everyone has an agenda.